• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:47
CEST 12:47
KST 19:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9196 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 114 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 13 2014 11:30 GMT
#1681
On January 13 2014 20:27 marvellosity wrote:
That looks more like a misunderstanding where you went quiet for several minutes because you were reading his case and stuff, and he went to bed as you were silent

I don't get how someone assumes me to search a case and read it with thought in under 8 minutes.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2014 11:33 GMT
#1682
jat, how do you literally have zero opinions of any one of Xatalos, VE, or WoS on Day 1?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 13 2014 11:36 GMT
#1683
On January 13 2014 20:33 marvellosity wrote:
jat, how do you literally have zero opinions of any one of Xatalos, VE, or WoS on Day 1?

Hm? I remember pming you opinions on both Xatalos and WoS day1. I had no opinion on VE that is correct. I always have problems reading VE and he didn't seem that important to me day1.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2014 11:38 GMT
#1684
ah, I'll check my PMs. I was just looking at your filter.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2014 11:40 GMT
#1685
you do look somewhat better in PMs

that's irritating ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 11:41 GMT
#1686
Both VE and WoS defended Yamato.

On January 12 2014 21:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 21:43 marvellosity wrote:
Kinda wavering on my early town read of Xatalos too.

I have Xatalos as town. If anything the early part of his filter looks worse than the latter part to me so I'm not sure why an early townread.



On January 12 2014 05:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Rayn grasping its kinda weird...didn't Doc post a log between he and Xata? Or am I misremembering?

↑ Which was about this post by rayn ↓
On January 12 2014 05:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Not really, no. But that's how you use PM's. You try to see if someone says one thing in thread and another thing in PM's.
Apparently one of them was drunk and the other one lost his train of thought before finishing reading the thread.
Maybe you guys should stick to the thread if you do scummy stuff like this or can't handle remembering what people say in PM's and in thread..



I totes knew they were sneaky really fast.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 13 2014 11:42 GMT
#1687
How many pms do you receive to forget that?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 11:42 GMT
#1688
When I say yamato I mean Xatalos.

I am currently pondering about Yamato though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 11:42 GMT
#1689
On January 13 2014 20:42 justanothertownie wrote:
How many pms do you receive to forget that?

marv's millshake brings all the boys to the yard.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2014 11:43 GMT
#1690
well your only PM on my first page is you congratulating me for the lynch

but it also makes me dumb to forget :>
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 11:46 GMT
#1691
On January 12 2014 03:21 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 03:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It's weird to make a post that essentially functions as a list of accusations/scumreads without actually calling anyone scummy/scum/or likely scum and even admitting in suchdoges case that he doubts he is mafia? So what's even the point of saying anything then.

Implied suspicion?

I think Xatalos is townie from what I know of him. This seems nitpicky.

O rly yamato. O rly.

I might have Yamato as town because Xatalos shoved all the responsibility of calling me scum on Yamato when pressured. Maybe.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 11:50 GMT
#1692
Persona Mafia

↑ In Persona the Millers are listed in the OP and it also was a semi-open (semi-closed? dnu the difference). Why is (are) the miller(s) not listed in this OP?

People already asked host? I did but he misread and thought I was asking about Masons.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2014 11:50 GMT
#1693
On January 13 2014 20:50 Koshi wrote:
Persona Mafia

↑ In Persona the Millers are listed in the OP and it also was a semi-open (semi-closed? dnu the difference). Why is (are) the miller(s) not listed in this OP?

People already asked host? I did but he misread and thought I was asking about Masons.

Town Butcher..?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 11:51 GMT
#1694
damned. So blind so blind.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 11:52 GMT
#1695
Now I am really sad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 11:53 GMT
#1696
nice post koshi about ve/WoS./

I was gonna shoot VE, but if the other vig is on him. I go for WoS.

its the inflections in the voice I tell you !
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 13 2014 11:58 GMT
#1697
Sad Koshi. Do you want candies?
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 13 2014 12:00 GMT
#1698
On January 13 2014 20:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sad Koshi. Do you want candies?

Are you trying to roleblock him? ^^
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 13 2014 12:01 GMT
#1699
so, what I see looking over Xatalos' filter in terms of association:

comments about BH and gumshoe mayor campaigns aren't alignment-indicative.

jumping all over Alakaslam could be some scum plan because he knew Alak would have an answer, but I doubt it

In his first long post of reads he has a problem with BH (presumably town), me, mkfuba/Coag and suchdoge. I'm inclined to guess this points towards coag and doge being town. He didn't really commit hard to any of the four reads so he could have plausibly snuck a scumbuddy in as well, but I think it's less likely.

Regarding his disagreement with DrH about the PMs they sent between one another, I don't think it was prearranged. Either DocH is town and they had a misunderstanding, or DocH is scum and they goofed talking about the PMs they'd allegedly sent between one another then tried to cover it up. Definitely leaning towards the former explanation.

Doubt his vote for yamato as mayor is alignment-indicative on Yamato much, could see this happening whatever Yamato's alignment.

in the PM conversations the only people who seem to have actually replied to him are myself and Thrawn, both of whom I have confidence are town anyway. Nothing to see here.

He brought up the fact that VE didn't reply to PMs a couple of times but that could just as easily be distancing. Null.

tl;dr no smoking guns so I lost interest.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 13 2014 12:08 GMT
#1700
I doubt DrH would just straight out lie and say "i don't even know who Xatalos is lol" if they were both scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko182
ProTech144
Rex 8
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 688
Soma 650
Jaedong 524
Horang2 340
BeSt 331
Soulkey 263
Hyuk 247
910 225
Light 222
Stork 219
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Snow 143
EffOrt 142
Pusan 115
Last 105
ZerO 98
Rush 60
ggaemo 60
Shinee 49
Mind 46
Mong 45
Killer 43
Yoon 33
Larva 26
Creator 25
Bale 25
hero 25
Sharp 17
sorry 15
Noble 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5678
XcaliburYe134
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1489
pashabiceps892
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2605
Khaldor807
Other Games
gofns36529
singsing1434
XBOCT289
Pyrionflax259
DeMusliM206
Mew2King115
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
StarCraft 2
WardiTV5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1614
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
13m
Rex8
Stellar Fest
2h 13m
The PondCast
23h 13m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.