• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:47
CEST 12:47
KST 19:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9189 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 87

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 114 Next
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 13 2014 16:15 GMT
#1721
On January 13 2014 04:58 gumshoe wrote:
I'm fine with Marv as mayor, also I'm fine with xata dying regardless of my alignment because once he's out of the game I can stop lurking!

## Vote: Marvellosity


Why would xata dying make you not lurk gumshoe? Who are your scum reads now that he is dead?
Moderator
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 13 2014 16:19 GMT
#1722
so I'm on page 55 now after a crapton of reading and I need a pause. I'm up for light chat if anyone wants to, either in here, in pm's or whatever else. I could log into irc for example.
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2014 16:19 GMT
#1723
Nice job Mig, I picked out that very post to rayn in PMs earlier

It actually looks even worse if you add it to a previous quote in his filter:
On January 11 2014 09:43 gumshoe wrote:
I mean, I've played one scum game, and I was terrible in it, what's more my scum partner xatalos from that game is here, so he can even call me out if he sees any similar play XD

## vote the king you can keep in check.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 13 2014 16:23 GMT
#1724
I still don't have anything on 7 people so far, so if you got some pm's/content I can get read about coag, Koshi, Vayne, Mig, bum, chinstrap or BC that would be much appreciated for a change of scenery
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 13 2014 17:01 GMT
#1725
On January 14 2014 01:19 LSB Banking wrote:
so I'm on page 55 now after a crapton of reading and I need a pause. I'm up for light chat if anyone wants to, either in here, in pm's or whatever else. I could log into irc for example.

Catch up please. There is no reason to post anything before you have caught up.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 17:13 GMT
#1726
Captain Obvious still looks real bad. Yesterday he was surreptitiously trying to cast doubt on Marv before the day was over with the whole mason/mayor thing and today he just seems to be jumping on the VE/WoS wagon.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 17:18 GMT
#1727
Thrawn's filter illuminates something strange about Xata. Early on in the day he seemed to be in agreement that Xatalos was at least a little scummy
On January 12 2014 10:29 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 10:24 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
you also said you'd be fine with a xatalos lynch so do you think:
xatalos
rayn
marv
alakaslam

are all scum?


I'd say all town but dunno about xata. I just realized that i've posted almost no reads

naughty list

xata
koshi
derrida

nice list

rayn
yamato
kush/vayne
alakaslam
DrH
gumshoe
blazinghand
WoS



...but after people are actually talking about maybe lynching Xata as mayor, suddenly thrawn doesn't like that lynch anymore.
On January 13 2014 06:00 thrawn2112 wrote:
I don't like the xata lynch, I don't even think he's all that scummy. As stated earlier I am not gonna vote for any mayor who doesn't promise to kill derrida.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 13 2014 17:19 GMT
#1728
I'd like to revisit this then Ve:

On January 11 2014 10:18 Xatalos wrote:
Is it a reasonable strategy to fakeclaim Miller? I've never heard of that being done, but is it within the realms of possibility?

On January 11 2014 10:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
the miller claim isn't worth discussing, it has nothing to do with what anyone should think of thrawn's alignment



Thoughts?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 17:24 GMT
#1729
On what? Thrawn's miller claim?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 13 2014 17:26 GMT
#1730
VE is there any reason there is not a single mention of Xatalos in your filter besides the PM thingy with DrH? Also why did you not want to convince marv into lynching your top scumread Mocsta?
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 13 2014 17:27 GMT
#1731
doesn't that just make thrawn look better (the change of heart) why would he post that knowing full well that his opinion in that situation would be frankly, meaningless, and xatalos was most likely going to die either way.
I come in for the scraps
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 13 2014 17:27 GMT
#1732
On January 14 2014 02:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On what? Thrawn's miller claim?

yes especially in the context that xata immediately asks why would someone do that? Is it empty scum banter (thrawn=town miller) or coordinated scum distraction (thrawn fakeclaimed)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 13 2014 17:27 GMT
#1733
And since Wave is not here could you PM me your IRC log with him?
From the PM's your story does not really match what you guys have been saying in thread and the PM's seem awfully like scum-scum interaction.
table for two on a tv tray
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 13 2014 17:28 GMT
#1734
VE Skype please. I know you have one.

suchdogemlg420
Wow
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 17:29 GMT
#1735
I wasn't here around lynch time to convince anyone of anything, but Mocsta wasn't my top scumread at the time anyway, I thought he was lynching Captain Obvious, which was fine with me, so I let him do what he do. I wasn't super against any of his choices, so I didn't feel the need to interfere in any way.

Re: my filter, no there's no reason. Maybe I was feeling guilty for having outstanding PMs from the guy or something. I can't give you an excuse for posts I never made.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 17:29 GMT
#1736
On January 14 2014 02:28 suchdoge wrote:
VE Skype please. I know you have one.

suchdogemlg420

No thanks. You can PM me if you wish, and I might get on IRC later. I'm not feeling using Skype right now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2014 17:30 GMT
#1737
Vayne, what are the insights that you found valuable from Wave?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 13 2014 17:30 GMT
#1738
On January 14 2014 02:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 02:28 suchdoge wrote:
VE Skype please. I know you have one.

suchdogemlg420

No thanks. You can PM me if you wish, and I might get on IRC later. I'm not feeling using Skype right now.


I can't PM you, I have a PM cap of 5.

Also, I already PMed you once with no reply.
Wow
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 17:31 GMT
#1739
On January 14 2014 02:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And since Wave is not here could you PM me your IRC log with him?
From the PM's your story does not really match what you guys have been saying in thread and the PM's seem awfully like scum-scum interaction.

I lost half of them - I created a different room because Wave said Thrawn wanted to jump in, but when I made the room Thrawn wanted to make sure it was okay with the hosts first so he never showed. Most of the heavy PMing was in the room I created, and I'm pretty sure I neglected to save those.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 13 2014 17:32 GMT
#1740
suchdoge is it possible for you to use any other IM systems like Chatzy?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko182
ProTech144
Rex 8
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 688
Soma 650
Jaedong 524
Horang2 340
BeSt 331
Soulkey 263
Hyuk 247
910 225
Light 222
Stork 219
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Snow 143
EffOrt 142
Pusan 115
Last 105
ZerO 98
Rush 60
ggaemo 60
Shinee 49
Mind 46
Mong 45
Killer 43
Yoon 33
Larva 26
Creator 25
Bale 25
hero 25
Sharp 17
sorry 15
Noble 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5678
XcaliburYe134
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1489
pashabiceps892
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2605
Khaldor807
Other Games
gofns36529
singsing1434
XBOCT289
Pyrionflax259
DeMusliM206
Mew2King115
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
StarCraft 2
WardiTV5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1614
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
13m
Rex8
WardiTV0
Stellar Fest
2h 13m
The PondCast
23h 13m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.