• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:52
CEST 11:52
KST 18:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9357 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 83

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 114 Next
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 13 2014 09:06 GMT
#1641
Aquanim

+ Show Spoiler [thread] +
On January 12 2014 11:16 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 11:08 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
let's talk about how derrida is scum

Yeah, OK.

Reasons to think he's scum:
list post, but that's a heuristic in which I have only limited confidence
bases his mayoral preferences first on "enjoying reading their filter because it is srs" and second his read on them

Reasons to think he's town:
I got nuffin, but I do have...

Reasons I'm not certain yet:
he has like 2 posts and being a newbie his thinking about "is this relevant to whether they should be mayor or not" probably isn't expected to be entirely accurate whatever his alignment

tl;dr I'm not certain he's scum but he's a reasonable guess

P.S. will go meta him now re. Marv's statement



On January 12 2014 11:35 Aquanim wrote:

All I see in justanothertownie's two-page filter is kinda pointless oneliners in which he commits to almost nothing. For all I know he's doing work in PMs, but based on his thread presence so far he's another possible scum for me.


On January 12 2014 19:36 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 19:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:05 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 18:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So do you think this is unreasonable? This is about your reads post i talked about earlier:
<VisceraEyes> I don't really like it - his problem with Obvious is something obvious, and his problem with justanothertownie is that he's acting like justanother townie. And he complains about lurkers.
<VisceraEyes> But what I really don't like about it is that he later asks me what I think of it...as if I should already be aware of his stance on justanothertownie, when he states quite literally that those reads are about as firm as his null read of someone else.

Well. I gave my problems with Captain Obvious the thread space they deserved, which was about a sentence. It's not like I'm screaming for a policy lynch of him - just gave my opinion of him.

And why shouldn't VE be aware of my stance on justanothertownie? The conclusion of my clash with JAT is literally on the same page as where I asked him that question. Is he not reading the thread or something?

For that matter, why shouldn't I ask VE for his opinion on a read I'm pushing?

I question the purpose of VE raising any of those points.

Because you don't really have a stance. You call JAT out for not posting reads. Why is JAT a scumread when about 80% of the game has not posted a single read?

JAT had clearly been present for a fair bit of the game but hadn't done anything which seemed like he was even interested in looking for scum.

If PM evidence is presented which shows he was looking for scum in that way I will reconsider my read. If ya'll reckon that JAT not looking for scum is his standard town meta I will (disgustedly) move him to null.


--note-- i don't believe aqua has followed up on this read at all

On January 12 2014 21:34 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 21:23 marvellosity wrote:
On January 12 2014 18:36 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 18:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 18:22 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 18:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do, do you have any reason for calling people out for making general statements and then following it up with statements like:

"And then there's the eight or so other lurkers."
and
"Of the active players I reckon at least most are town."

??

Well for starters I'd appreciate it if you say where I "called people out for making general statements". I remember calling JAT out for "having no commitments regarding any reads at all in his entire filter" which is not at all the same thing.

Also, everybody makes some general statements, including me. I've also made some not-general statements. What exactly is your point?

I also can't help but notice that you haven't really answered my question. Would you care to correct that?

Interesting. I don't see a single clear read from you in thread. If there is some, could you point me out to one? All i see you say about other people is "they might be town or scum". And yes i answered your question. You asked me if i have a reason to think VE is town and i said i do.

Do you have a reason to think VE is mafia?

I think JAT is much more likely to be scum than town, for the reasons stated earlier - namely that he didn't seem to have any reads, even when I pushed him for it. I've seen the PMs Thrawn referenced here and I find JAT's reads there entirely unconvincing, just some lacklustre one-liners. Derrida moderately more likely to be scum than town, but that could change fast since his filter really doesn't have much to go on yet.

And yes, I have a reason to think VE is mafia. There, see? Two of us can play that game.

As a FYI, bugs kinda laid into jat in Quiet game for "having no reads" while he was alive, both in-game and post-game.

Surprised you didn't notice this given you hosted it? Or take this into account at all into your read...?

##vote: marvellosity

It would be an easy playstyle to replicate if he's scum. At worst, if he's town I have hopefully communicated to him that he should have reads and make them public to convince us all of his alignment. If he does that I am quite willing to be persuaded that I am incorrect in my present read, if that is in fact the case.


+ Show Spoiler [PMs] +
"As for WoS, my read is like I said - gut says town, can't find any actual reads he's made so I'm having difficulty substantiating it, and I don't know him well enough to guess whether this raging is characteristic of his town or scum game. I've PMd him to see if he actually has reads he was too mad to post or not - starting with exactly why he thinks VE is town."

"Also, about Gumshoe: putting himself forward as a mayoral candidate put him in the spotlight some so it'd be a ballsy scum move but he's done absolutely nothing since. The following post is a pretty half-assed way to support a Xata lynch. How seriously are you considering him? I'm currently at "if he does nothing significant tomorrow he's a decent lynch"."

"I don't really know a whole lot about Koshi except that I think he's usually more active and more proactive than this. On that basis I'm leaning scum, but I think what this should really mean is "I should go talk to Koshi and find out what he's actually thinking"."

"well he's not posted since I talked about him in the thread. In short, there's nothing about him I find towny and have no objections to seeing him hang, but due to the sheer shortness of his filter there's not enough material for me to be certain. "

"My recollection of what I've seen from justanothertownie in the past is that this isn't *quite* unbelieveable as his towngame, I don't remember him ever having much in the way of strong/accurate/confident reads and pushing them.

Reading those PMs it certainly doesn't feel like he's put a great deal of effort into his reads, but I'm not 100% certain that makes him scum - I've long since ceased to be amazed at the failure of townies to put effort into games. He's certainly jumped up to the top of my scummy list though."

"Leaning scum on Rayn since he hasn't claimed that Mocsta is scum for the clusterf*** between the two of them. Blatant OMGUS is basically all Rayn does as town, isn't it? (based on BttB anyway)

Then again the sheer derpiness which Rayn is exhibiting is a towny indication generally from him. "Talking about reads in PMs is anti-town"... is he drunk or something? Basically I don't want to try to read Rayn because either way reading his posts will pain me.

Mocsta's trolly play is bizarre and not really typical of him, but I think I'll have a chat with him privately. Either he's scum and just trying to shit up the thread or he has some motivation for inciting Rayn, I could believe either. Or maybe he's drunk too.

Kush seems moderately towny but not really enough to judge yet. "


Town Aquanim from BttB

The differences should be pretty obvious. Aquanim is clearly player who as town (which he's always rolled previously) likes to put a lot of thought into his reads and effort into his posts. He's doing neither of those this game. His explanations for reads only go surface deep, and many of his reads follow the pattern of "maybe this, maybe that, and here's an out for my future self." He doesn't screw around like that as town. He thinks through a problem, and comes to a conclusion which he clearly states. I've been having trouble getting firm reads out of him for much of the game, and when he considers a person's alignment he only takes small portions of their play into account. This is not the thoughtful town Aquanim that I've played with.

I also want to mention that I've been in PM contact with him since 15:40 KST, roughly two hours ago and he has not posted in the thread during that time. I'm fairly sure that I noticed this happening earlier in the game. His thread presence is non-existent, but since that is the case with so many likely-townies because of PMs I'd like to hear if any of you have PM'd him enough to get a read on him.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 13 2014 09:17 GMT
#1642
WaveofShadow can you please contact me on Skype? suchdogemlg420

My sent PMs do not refresh for at least a couple hours.
Wow
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 13 2014 09:21 GMT
#1643
Hmph. Well, most of my reads this game have had the addenum (spoken or not) of "this person might be playing in PMs instead" which introduces uncertainty - hence why I haven't been as confident in my reads in this game as I've been in the past. Also, simply by reason of there being so many more people to look at in a large game compared to a mini my effort per player has necessarily been less.

And as to why I haven't posted in the thread for two hours - I didn't have anything which I felt needed to be said. It's night-phase, what do you expect?
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 13 2014 09:25 GMT
#1644
On January 13 2014 18:21 Aquanim wrote:
Hmph. Well, most of my reads this game have had the addenum (spoken or not) of "this person might be playing in PMs instead" which introduces uncertainty - hence why I haven't been as confident in my reads in this game as I've been in the past. Also, simply by reason of there being so many more people to look at in a large game compared to a mini my effort per player has necessarily been less.

And as to why I haven't posted in the thread for two hours - I didn't have anything which I felt needed to be said. It's night-phase, what do you expect?

Can you get on Skype? I want to chat.

Make a new account if you have to please.
Wow
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 13 2014 09:31 GMT
#1645
nvm about aqua... he just came pretty close to town-confirming himself to me

Original Message From Aquanim:
Well, I still think you're town (perhaps even more so now, that case felt about right as your town mentality) so I'm still willing to talk to you - though the fact of the matter is I don't have anything more I want to ask you for now.

Just so's you know.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 09:32 GMT
#1646
Well thrawn was already townie but this makes him confirmed for me.

Over the past 24hrs he keeps being suspicious of u. Then allayed. Then suspicious.

That paranoia is too hard to fake.


Dr.h just pm Me asking me not to vig Ve cos "other" vig is all over him
Trololololol
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 13 2014 09:39 GMT
#1647
On January 13 2014 18:25 suchdoge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 18:21 Aquanim wrote:
Hmph. Well, most of my reads this game have had the addenum (spoken or not) of "this person might be playing in PMs instead" which introduces uncertainty - hence why I haven't been as confident in my reads in this game as I've been in the past. Also, simply by reason of there being so many more people to look at in a large game compared to a mini my effort per player has necessarily been less.

And as to why I haven't posted in the thread for two hours - I didn't have anything which I felt needed to be said. It's night-phase, what do you expect?

Can you get on Skype? I want to chat.

Make a new account if you have to please.

No, sorry. I could make a QT and send it to you though (not sure what the delays on you getting PMs are but I hope you get them eventually?).
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 13 2014 09:40 GMT
#1648
On January 13 2014 18:31 thrawn2112 wrote:
nvm about aqua... he just came pretty close to town-confirming himself to me

Show nested quote +
Original Message From Aquanim:
Well, I still think you're town (perhaps even more so now, that case felt about right as your town mentality) so I'm still willing to talk to you - though the fact of the matter is I don't have anything more I want to ask you for now.

Just so's you know.

I don't really get how this confirms him as town in your eyes.
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 13 2014 09:42 GMT
#1649
On January 13 2014 18:39 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 18:25 suchdoge wrote:
On January 13 2014 18:21 Aquanim wrote:
Hmph. Well, most of my reads this game have had the addenum (spoken or not) of "this person might be playing in PMs instead" which introduces uncertainty - hence why I haven't been as confident in my reads in this game as I've been in the past. Also, simply by reason of there being so many more people to look at in a large game compared to a mini my effort per player has necessarily been less.

And as to why I haven't posted in the thread for two hours - I didn't have anything which I felt needed to be said. It's night-phase, what do you expect?

Can you get on Skype? I want to chat.

Make a new account if you have to please.

No, sorry. I could make a QT and send it to you though (not sure what the delays on you getting PMs are but I hope you get them eventually?).


Fine I guess. I'll get the PM immediately. I just cannot send PMs.
Wow
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 13 2014 09:45 GMT
#1650
On January 13 2014 18:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 18:31 thrawn2112 wrote:
nvm about aqua... he just came pretty close to town-confirming himself to me

Original Message From Aquanim:
Well, I still think you're town (perhaps even more so now, that case felt about right as your town mentality) so I'm still willing to talk to you - though the fact of the matter is I don't have anything more I want to ask you for now.

Just so's you know.

I don't really get how this confirms him as town in your eyes.

ok
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 13 2014 09:47 GMT
#1651
On January 13 2014 18:45 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 18:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 13 2014 18:31 thrawn2112 wrote:
nvm about aqua... he just came pretty close to town-confirming himself to me

Original Message From Aquanim:
Well, I still think you're town (perhaps even more so now, that case felt about right as your town mentality) so I'm still willing to talk to you - though the fact of the matter is I don't have anything more I want to ask you for now.

Just so's you know.

I don't really get how this confirms him as town in your eyes.

ok

Like would you explain this to me?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 13 2014 09:48 GMT
#1652
Everyone in this game should claim to marv.
table for two on a tv tray
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 13 2014 09:54 GMT
#1653
On January 13 2014 18:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 18:45 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 13 2014 18:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 13 2014 18:31 thrawn2112 wrote:
nvm about aqua... he just came pretty close to town-confirming himself to me

Original Message From Aquanim:
Well, I still think you're town (perhaps even more so now, that case felt about right as your town mentality) so I'm still willing to talk to you - though the fact of the matter is I don't have anything more I want to ask you for now.

Just so's you know.

I don't really get how this confirms him as town in your eyes.

ok

Like would you explain this to me?


We've been talking all game and I've been very friendly in a "i'm town reading you" way, but I've gone back and forth from scum and town reading him without him knowing. All he knew up till I posted my case is that I was probably town reading him based on how I acted in PMs. Then suddenly I reveal my scumread to him and the thread, and he's still interested in talking to me even after he knows I strung him along in PMs. I don't think that as scum, his first reaction would be to immediately talk to the guy who just "betrayed" him.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 13 2014 09:55 GMT
#1654
On January 13 2014 18:32 Mocsta wrote:
Well thrawn was already townie but this makes him confirmed for me.

Over the past 24hrs he keeps being suspicious of u. Then allayed. Then suspicious.

That paranoia is too hard to fake.


Dr.h just pm Me asking me not to vig Ve cos "other" vig is all over him
Trololololol

Isn't it better for town not to doubleshoot? ve is my top scumread too, I don't see what's funny.
RIP Aaliyah
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 13 2014 09:56 GMT
#1655
On January 13 2014 18:54 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 18:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 13 2014 18:45 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 13 2014 18:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 13 2014 18:31 thrawn2112 wrote:
nvm about aqua... he just came pretty close to town-confirming himself to me

Original Message From Aquanim:
Well, I still think you're town (perhaps even more so now, that case felt about right as your town mentality) so I'm still willing to talk to you - though the fact of the matter is I don't have anything more I want to ask you for now.

Just so's you know.

I don't really get how this confirms him as town in your eyes.

ok

Like would you explain this to me?


We've been talking all game and I've been very friendly in a "i'm town reading you" way, but I've gone back and forth from scum and town reading him without him knowing. All he knew up till I posted my case is that I was probably town reading him based on how I acted in PMs. Then suddenly I reveal my scumread to him and the thread, and he's still interested in talking to me even after he knows I strung him along in PMs. I don't think that as scum, his first reaction would be to immediately talk to the guy who just "betrayed" him.

Well if he was scum don't you think it would be his primary goal to convince you that your suspicion is wrong? By refusing to talk to you he certainly would not achieve that.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 09:58 GMT
#1656
On January 13 2014 18:55 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 18:32 Mocsta wrote:
Well thrawn was already townie but this makes him confirmed for me.

Over the past 24hrs he keeps being suspicious of u. Then allayed. Then suspicious.

That paranoia is too hard to fake.


Dr.h just pm Me asking me not to vig Ve cos "other" vig is all over him
Trololololol

Isn't it better for town not to doubleshoot? ve is my top scumread too, I don't see what's funny.

lol

why would i be the vig.. im clearly trolling

....
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 13 2014 09:59 GMT
#1657
On January 13 2014 18:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 18:54 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 13 2014 18:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 13 2014 18:45 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 13 2014 18:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 13 2014 18:31 thrawn2112 wrote:
nvm about aqua... he just came pretty close to town-confirming himself to me

Original Message From Aquanim:
Well, I still think you're town (perhaps even more so now, that case felt about right as your town mentality) so I'm still willing to talk to you - though the fact of the matter is I don't have anything more I want to ask you for now.

Just so's you know.

I don't really get how this confirms him as town in your eyes.

ok

Like would you explain this to me?


We've been talking all game and I've been very friendly in a "i'm town reading you" way, but I've gone back and forth from scum and town reading him without him knowing. All he knew up till I posted my case is that I was probably town reading him based on how I acted in PMs. Then suddenly I reveal my scumread to him and the thread, and he's still interested in talking to me even after he knows I strung him along in PMs. I don't think that as scum, his first reaction would be to immediately talk to the guy who just "betrayed" him.

Well if he was scum don't you think it would be his primary goal to convince you that your suspicion is wrong? By refusing to talk to you he certainly would not achieve that.


Yes, that would be his goal. But I have to make a call, and my call is that that post was genuine. This part here:

"Well, I still think you're town (perhaps even more so now, that case felt about right as your town mentality)"

looks very much like a real thought process that actually occured in a town aqua's mind
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 13 2014 10:02 GMT
#1658
On January 13 2014 18:59 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 18:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 13 2014 18:54 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 13 2014 18:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 13 2014 18:45 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 13 2014 18:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 13 2014 18:31 thrawn2112 wrote:
nvm about aqua... he just came pretty close to town-confirming himself to me

Original Message From Aquanim:
Well, I still think you're town (perhaps even more so now, that case felt about right as your town mentality) so I'm still willing to talk to you - though the fact of the matter is I don't have anything more I want to ask you for now.

Just so's you know.

I don't really get how this confirms him as town in your eyes.

ok

Like would you explain this to me?


We've been talking all game and I've been very friendly in a "i'm town reading you" way, but I've gone back and forth from scum and town reading him without him knowing. All he knew up till I posted my case is that I was probably town reading him based on how I acted in PMs. Then suddenly I reveal my scumread to him and the thread, and he's still interested in talking to me even after he knows I strung him along in PMs. I don't think that as scum, his first reaction would be to immediately talk to the guy who just "betrayed" him.

Well if he was scum don't you think it would be his primary goal to convince you that your suspicion is wrong? By refusing to talk to you he certainly would not achieve that.


Yes, that would be his goal. But I have to make a call, and my call is that that post was genuine. This part here:

"Well, I still think you're town (perhaps even more so now, that case felt about right as your town mentality)"

looks very much like a real thought process that actually occured in a town aqua's mind

Ok... I actually thought your post about him made plenty of sense and I don't see how this pm can't be written by scum.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 10:04 GMT
#1659
The problem I have with Aquanim is he is suspicious to me (at times) in a "dont wear pants on head type of way"; nothing has struck me as promoting scum agenda.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 13 2014 10:05 GMT
#1660
have = have had
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Yoon 34
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
ZergMaN 17
yabsab 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe203
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps794
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax156
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt443
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 8m
Stellar Fest
3h 8m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.