• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9681 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 15:39 GMT
#404
On August 21 2013 00:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 00:33 Sn0_Man wrote:
It doesn't make a ton of sense as scum but it makes even less sense for him to play the way he did as town. It simply isn't a reasonable play for a townie to make. I can see where a scum player would believe it was the right play.

so as town, you wouldve claimed miller immediately? Without any delay?
Why do you think Koshi is like you?

Because the thread had happily agreed that SAM claims immediately, a conclusion that Koshi contributed to and supported. It has nothing to do with him being like me.

Ur annoying to play with oats you don't think too much before getting in everybody's face and clouding the thread with shit slinging.

I know its how you play town (hasn't changed since Newbie 36 or w/e) but its still annoying.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 15:41 GMT
#407
Upon reading my post, i apparently reworded oats's question in my head before replying.

Yes I claim SAM instantly, although admittedly thats because I failed to do that once in the past and learned my lesson.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 15:52 GMT
#411
@rayn: I'll admit thats a no. I still prefer avoiding meta judgements on players I haven't played with before.

PS: Why did you call for an N0 vig on WoS? That seems a bit... iunno. To me its more scum motivated for an N0 vig to fly out (given that all the vig roles are 1-shot). I mean, you have to be REAL certain to be calling for that 5 hours into N0 without all that much info available to town. Or you just want vig bullets blown at members who have demonstrated a willingness to post somewhat. Cases are fine but WoS is really low down the vig list right now.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 15:55 GMT
#412
To add, IMO early vig shots should follow the traditional method of eliminating the silent ones (where possible) and letting the loud scum hang themselves with their own words. If WoS is scum we should have plenty of time to nail him later on based on voting and his contiunuing thread contributions (or lack thereof). Voting for him is fine but vig shots?

Players like Crazynator (or w/e his name is, the 5 posts guy) are prime Vig candidates the way I see the game. Rainbows/Tofu/etc don't count yet because one assumes they simply aren't awake or at a PC at this time of day.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 16:11 GMT
#423
@Rainbows:
-.-
@geript:
-.-
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 16:32 GMT
#439
On August 21 2013 01:24 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 01:22 DarthPunk wrote:
my flip flopping is the result of de-tunnelling rayn and then viewing the thread from the perspective of rayn being town. I got enough of a town read of rayn from the way he dealt with my tunnel that I feel good about a perspective switch. Interested to hear what oates has concluded and what kush thinks.

Rainbows could be scum from the way he entered the thread. Watching closely.


I asked a question, because your line of thinking seemed odd.

I'm sensing some Inherent Guilt here. You really didn't ask a question and DP wasn't even calling you scum for questioning him he was simply observing your thread entry and didn't approve.

Yes this may be OMGUS but I don't really care. I'm certainly not outright calling you scum but if you could touch up your play a bit and not vomit stuff about me being "Passive" that would be great.

Either way, for the time being I'm willing to call off the Koshi hunt on the basis that we have made our points (there isn't much else to say) and we can't lynch for 65 hours anyway. I respect DP's opinions based on what he has said this game so I'll have to re-read the WoS/Rayn interaction at some point. Not really in any hurry, and I still want to hear from the quieter players as well.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 16:51 GMT
#463
On August 21 2013 01:44 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 01:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
also geript and snoman are scummy.

DP, what do you think of geript & snodude?

What's your beef? I don't have 80 posts yet? Whatever. Why don't you want to lynch Crazowhatever.

Who wants to lynch a guy who said hi and then went to bed? Sure his posts looked stupid but he at least has an excuse (first forum mafia game). If nothing else lynching him gives us NO information whatsoever. Lynching a posting person who is the subject of discussion is much more informative and should be the goal if we can find scum (koshi).

Crazowhatever guy (i forget his name too) is a great vig target on the other hand, both to send the message of "Contribute or else" and because its very possible for him to be weak, lurky/hidy/wishy-washy scum.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 17:10 GMT
#481
You've nailed the scum team right there Rainbows. Me/DP/Rayn/Oats.

All 4 of us making sure the thread doesn't discuss my evil scummy acts, such as calling attention to people attempting to hide in the shadows.

Actually, this raises an interesting setup speculation point: How many scum are there? KP we won't be able to discuss until D1, but other points we can at least guess at. Obviously I'm guessing there are 4 scum but I'm really not well versed in setups that are not 9/12 minis.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 17:23 GMT
#489
On August 21 2013 02:13 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rainbows make a case on Snodude. All i see is you saying "hey guys, don't you think this and that is scummy?". Point out why is calling scummy behaviour scummy. I can understand snoman doing that as town aswell.


Well, I'm lazy with cases and I just post post post things as they come.

My issue stands with him being a passive finger pointer, and it's something that I see scum do time and time again. Where can they push a mislynch? Where can they set up and justify their position for future mislynches?

Brightly shining townies are such because they take hard stances and lynch the fuck out of their suspicions. Good scum try to emulate that, but usually fall short. Either Sn0 is scum, or he just doesn't have much of an opinion?

I'm a lot more agressive and I make a lot more cases as scum because I know who is dirty and who is clean.

I have lots of opinions but precious little certainty as town so I read what people write and do my best to make sure that everybody is participating. I still think we should lynch Koshi but we've been over that a thousand times and we aren't getting anywhere with it. Reiterating that every half hour isn't solving anything or advancing the thread.

I still dislike how Onegu is playing but so far any attempts to keep him a topic have failed and it isn't like we are deep enough into the game to seriously fault him for a lack of content. Plus he finally made a comment that felt like it was more than pure sheep (his last post re: Koshi that I don't agree with but at least it was semi-intelligent).

I'm also the only person making reasonable arguments regarding vig shots.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 17:26 GMT
#493
On August 21 2013 02:21 Rainbows wrote:
@Sn0_Man

If you had the opportunity to kill one person right now, who would it be. Besides me, of course.

Well, if you mean to obliterate them RIGHT NOW it would be Koshi, but only because the people who I would otherwise vig deserve a chance to post (we are only 6 hours into the thread).

I still think that a N0 vig shot currently goes at crazynator until something changes, both to send a message and because he looks decently scummy.

I owe the thread a re-read on WoS but I'm waiting for him to provide more material. More rope to hang him with, if you will.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 17:28 GMT
#495
On August 21 2013 02:26 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 02:23 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 21 2013 02:13 Rainbows wrote:
On August 21 2013 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rainbows make a case on Snodude. All i see is you saying "hey guys, don't you think this and that is scummy?". Point out why is calling scummy behaviour scummy. I can understand snoman doing that as town aswell.


Well, I'm lazy with cases and I just post post post things as they come.

My issue stands with him being a passive finger pointer, and it's something that I see scum do time and time again. Where can they push a mislynch? Where can they set up and justify their position for future mislynches?

Brightly shining townies are such because they take hard stances and lynch the fuck out of their suspicions. Good scum try to emulate that, but usually fall short. Either Sn0 is scum, or he just doesn't have much of an opinion?

I'm a lot more agressive and I make a lot more cases as scum because I know who is dirty and who is clean.

I have lots of opinions but precious little certainty as town so I read what people write and do my best to make sure that everybody is participating. I still think we should lynch Koshi but we've been over that a thousand times and we aren't getting anywhere with it. Reiterating that every half hour isn't solving anything or advancing the thread.

I still dislike how Onegu is playing but so far any attempts to keep him a topic have failed and it isn't like we are deep enough into the game to seriously fault him for a lack of content. Plus he finally made a comment that felt like it was more than pure sheep (his last post re: Koshi that I don't agree with but at least it was semi-intelligent).

I'm also the only person making reasonable arguments regarding vig shots.


While I disagree and argue that vig shots are largely a waste of time to speculate on, I surprisingly like the first part of this answer as a defense.

I think you are the only person who has played with Scum-Sn0
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 17:37 GMT
#503
On August 21 2013 02:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Snodude: In what game have you played scum here? I tried looking at your profile but you don't have info on there of your mafia games and i don't want to look over 10 pages of posted threads.


I replaced into NMM38 (after scum had thrown the game Day 1 lol).

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=399518&currentpage=56#1110 is the replacement post I start after that.

I tried to take control and salvage but 0 chance I think (though I definitely made errors).
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 18:23 GMT
#520
I still think pushing for a lynch on somebody you believe is mafia is more valuable to town (due to how voting provides information) than pushing for a vig on the same person. Vig shots provide so little info, but are solid for getting rid of the scummy people whose lynch doesn't really provide enough discussion and who won't provide enough content to judge them on.

Maybe thats just the way I see it but pulling for a Vig shot on WoS just doesn't seem right. Even though I'd be quite suprised at this stage if rayn was scum. Yes, being afraid of dying and then people forgetting your case is a legitimate concern I suppose.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 18:38 GMT
#523
Lynching is more information than shooting, marginally. That is to say, would you rather shoot WoS and lynch Crazometer or shoot Crazometer and lynch WoS? Because I take the latter, every time.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 18:39 GMT
#524
On August 21 2013 03:38 mkfuba07 wrote:
Morning all~
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 03:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You can lynch me on D1 if a vig shoots WoS and i am wrong. srsly!

This... bothers me. So as a townie, you're suggesting that we lynch you D1 if a vig shoots another townie today? How is that in any way good for town?

He is quite certain that he will be killed by scum tonight. So he considers his life forfeit and is pushing his reads while he can.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 18:41 GMT
#526
I have less faith in the general scumhunting ability around here than you do.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 18:50 GMT
#531
On August 21 2013 03:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 03:41 Sn0_Man wrote:
I have less faith in the general scumhunting ability around here than you do.

What makes Crazydude mafia? I am gonna repeat the question as long as you keep dodging it.

Where did I say he was mafia? He looks bad since he popped in the thread, posted a few really really generic slimy friendly crap posts then dissappeared as soon as somebody mentioned that it was N0 and that maybe people didn't need to paint big targets on themselves for scum to hit. It looked awful although it could easily just be bad noob. AT THIS STAGE his contribution isn't enough to lynch him yet he is more likely to be scum (to me) than somebody like geript who has managed to make some kind of anything post and more likely than somebody like Tofu who hasn't posted at all.

I don't like the idea of shooting active players who if they are scum will eventually hang themselves by word or action (vote). Obviously if they are CLEARLY scum then sure but I just don't have the faith in your case that you do.

Early in the game discussion is key to get everything rolling. Scum have information that town doesn't, so town needs as much information as possible disseminating as soon as possible, and discussion and input from everybody is IMO the best way to get that. Vigging lynch candidates doesn't really help in that way.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 19:36 GMT
#543
On August 21 2013 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 04:04 Koshi wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2013 03:59 Koshi wrote:
On August 21 2013 03:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol. third scum in the bag.

I hope it is the sn0wman?

What makes you say that?

Well it's mufassa, kush, the snowman or me. Kush and that evil guy from the Lion King doesn't seem very scummy.

Do you agree on what i said on snodude or not?

What post of yours are you referring to here?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 19:53 GMT
#546
Anybody know of a decent way to post a last will ~5 mins before deadline without having to be awake? I'd really rather not have to wake up at 4:45 to press post
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 20 2013 20:00 GMT
#551
On August 21 2013 04:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 04:36 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:04 Koshi wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2013 03:59 Koshi wrote:
On August 21 2013 03:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol. third scum in the bag.

I hope it is the sn0wman?

What makes you say that?

Well it's mufassa, kush, the snowman or me. Kush and that evil guy from the Lion King doesn't seem very scummy.

Do you agree on what i said on snodude or not?

What post of yours are you referring to here?

there was no post. was trying to bait Koshi saying something in case he was mafia. :D
nothing to see here.

ooooor you forgot that you posted it in the scum QT for koshi to read?

Just a possibility
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft404
RuFF_SC2 200
Nina 90
-ZergGirl 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2128
sorry 37
910 26
Bale 17
yabsab 15
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1159
taco 317
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox825
Other Games
summit1g8477
JimRising 664
Day[9].tv463
WinterStarcraft319
C9.Mang0284
Livibee148
Sick131
Maynarde127
ViBE99
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota294
League of Legends
• Stunt375
Other Games
• Day9tv463
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 28m
Stellar Fest
8h 28m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.