• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:42
CEST 01:42
KST 08:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10534 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 102

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 234 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 11 2013 20:13 GMT
#2021
On August 12 2013 05:11 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
I think factional KP is probably not sent by anybody.
It's like, magic and shit. zoom.

I bet the scumteam is all "I b a wizzzard" all the time
too bad they didn't manage to kill anybody.


I asked about this earlier and the answer is: we don't know if it's factional or not.

it was factional in Needlessly Big Game too, and that's the only HP game I remember happening.
QED
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 20:24 GMT
#2022
On August 12 2013 05:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 05:11 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
I think factional KP is probably not sent by anybody.
It's like, magic and shit. zoom.

I bet the scumteam is all "I b a wizzzard" all the time
too bad they didn't manage to kill anybody.


I asked about this earlier and the answer is: we don't know if it's factional or not.

it was factional in Needlessly Big Game too, and that's the only HP game I remember happening.
QED


You sure showed me
Could one of the lords tell us if Risen has been active in pms?

Also, chromatticaly has been posting consistently this game, so why don't I remember anything about him.
Just read his filter and while glancing it looks townie, if I go through his filter and note all the reads he has the list is rather short.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 11 2013 20:30 GMT
#2023
On August 12 2013 05:24 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 05:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 12 2013 05:11 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
I think factional KP is probably not sent by anybody.
It's like, magic and shit. zoom.

I bet the scumteam is all "I b a wizzzard" all the time
too bad they didn't manage to kill anybody.


I asked about this earlier and the answer is: we don't know if it's factional or not.

it was factional in Needlessly Big Game too, and that's the only HP game I remember happening.
QED


You sure showed me
Could one of the lords tell us if Risen has been active in pms?

Also, chromatticaly has been posting consistently this game, so why don't I remember anything about him.
Just read his filter and while glancing it looks townie, if I go through his filter and note all the reads he has the list is rather short.


I will vouch for Chrom. He has been just fine in PMs.
ATOBTTR
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 11 2013 20:32 GMT
#2024
I would be very surprised if chrom is scum he seems to be sincere through pms and in thread.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 20:34 GMT
#2025
For iamperfection's eyes only:
+ Show Spoiler +
Check the QT dawg
Writer@WriterYamato
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 11 2013 20:35 GMT
#2026
What about SnB? The only thing i remember him doing was the bullshit info-hide with Clarity and Oats, and i think those two are town. Has he really been as active in PM´s as he claims? I have ~5 PM´s from him.
table for two on a tv tray
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 11 2013 20:36 GMT
#2027
On August 12 2013 05:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What about SnB? The only thing i remember him doing was the bullshit info-hide with Clarity and Oats, and i think those two are town. Has he really been as active in PM´s as he claims? I have ~5 PM´s from him.

ya i didn't get good vibes from him in pms
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 11 2013 20:38 GMT
#2028
I'm inactive because today has gone wake up > invitational. I'll be back tonight after it's over.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 20:41 GMT
#2029
He seemed pretty town n0, and has done nothing since.

Dunno what to tell you, I wanna trust my initial impression of him.... He did the pressure on me and then backed off when he still thought I might be scum telling me "I'd rather just see how you do and there's no much more to say"
If he were scum he could've easily kept tunneling me...

But yeah, he hasn't done anything d1 or n1. He claimed during n1 that he wasn't gonna be active this daycycle but would run for lord again n2. Saying that he (paraphrasing) "wants to re-earn the obv-towniness he showed n0"

He could definitely be scum but we've got other stuff to do like kill scum-confirmed yamato and then figure out whatsup with this tracker stuff. By then we should know if he's scum. In sicilian he showed his true colours in time (ignoring the vigi shot)
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 20:41 GMT
#2030
For my filter, that last post was about snb.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 20:46 GMT
#2031
On August 12 2013 05:41 Clarity_nl wrote:
He seemed pretty town n0, and has done nothing since.

Dunno what to tell you, I wanna trust my initial impression of him.... He did the pressure on me and then backed off when he still thought I might be scum telling me "I'd rather just see how you do and there's no much more to say"
If he were scum he could've easily kept tunneling me...

But yeah, he hasn't done anything d1 or n1. He claimed during n1 that he wasn't gonna be active this daycycle but would run for lord again n2. Saying that he (paraphrasing) "wants to re-earn the obv-towniness he showed n0"

He could definitely be scum but we've got other stuff to do like kill scum-confirmed yamato and then figure out whatsup with this tracker stuff. By then we should know if he's scum. In sicilian he showed his true colours in time (ignoring the vigi shot)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/y235o.gif[/url]
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 20:46 GMT
#2032
On August 12 2013 05:46 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 05:41 Clarity_nl wrote:
He seemed pretty town n0, and has done nothing since.

Dunno what to tell you, I wanna trust my initial impression of him.... He did the pressure on me and then backed off when he still thought I might be scum telling me "I'd rather just see how you do and there's no much more to say"
If he were scum he could've easily kept tunneling me...

But yeah, he hasn't done anything d1 or n1. He claimed during n1 that he wasn't gonna be active this daycycle but would run for lord again n2. Saying that he (paraphrasing) "wants to re-earn the obv-towniness he showed n0"

He could definitely be scum but we've got other stuff to do like kill scum-confirmed yamato and then figure out whatsup with this tracker stuff. By then we should know if he's scum. In sicilian he showed his true colours in time (ignoring the vigi shot)


EBWOP:
[image loading]

Writer@WriterYamato
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 20:48 GMT
#2033
Yamato is it possible for you to stop? I'm actually getting pretty annoyed to the point that I wanna report you.
I asked you to stop earlier.

If you wanna go "LOL DUMB LOL" or whatever go ahead but quit it with the damn pictures and gifs.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 20:50 GMT
#2034
On August 12 2013 05:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
Yamato is it possible for you to stop? I'm actually getting pretty annoyed to the point that I wanna report you.
I asked you to stop earlier.

If you wanna go "LOL DUMB LOL" or whatever go ahead but quit it with the damn pictures and gifs.

If you don't appreciate my humor, you are free to just not read the thread.
Writer@WriterYamato
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 20:52 GMT
#2035
On August 12 2013 05:50 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 05:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
Yamato is it possible for you to stop? I'm actually getting pretty annoyed to the point that I wanna report you.
I asked you to stop earlier.

If you wanna go "LOL DUMB LOL" or whatever go ahead but quit it with the damn pictures and gifs.

If you don't appreciate my humor, you are free to just not read the thread.


What I don't appreciate is a fucking 3 second loop moving in the corner of my eye for the rest of the day.
But yes, I don't appreciate your humor either.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 11 2013 20:52 GMT
#2036
I didn´t think about this earlier, but after rereading my stuff with SnB it was really weird. He started the PM´s asking me if my suspicion on "this 'ft' guy has weakened". The PM looked somewhat roleplay, so i thought he was RPing. Apparently he wasn't. Is there anyone else who didn't figure out who i was talking about in my post (apparently Risen was lol)?
table for two on a tv tray
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 20:55 GMT
#2037
On August 12 2013 05:52 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 05:50 yamato77 wrote:
On August 12 2013 05:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
Yamato is it possible for you to stop? I'm actually getting pretty annoyed to the point that I wanna report you.
I asked you to stop earlier.

If you wanna go "LOL DUMB LOL" or whatever go ahead but quit it with the damn pictures and gifs.

If you don't appreciate my humor, you are free to just not read the thread.


What I don't appreciate is a fucking 3 second loop moving in the corner of my eye for the rest of the day.
But yes, I don't appreciate your humor either.

Obviously you take your job really seriously.

And so do I! That's why I'm inviting you to play a game with me!

How about you keep replying to me, and I'll stop posting pictures!

Deal?
Writer@WriterYamato
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 20:56 GMT
#2038
Risen what's up with your reads? Whatever happened to your first big list of fail? What are your stances these days?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 20:57 GMT
#2039
On August 12 2013 05:55 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 05:52 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 05:50 yamato77 wrote:
On August 12 2013 05:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
Yamato is it possible for you to stop? I'm actually getting pretty annoyed to the point that I wanna report you.
I asked you to stop earlier.

If you wanna go "LOL DUMB LOL" or whatever go ahead but quit it with the damn pictures and gifs.

If you don't appreciate my humor, you are free to just not read the thread.


What I don't appreciate is a fucking 3 second loop moving in the corner of my eye for the rest of the day.
But yes, I don't appreciate your humor either.

Obviously you take your job really seriously.

And so do I! That's why I'm inviting you to play a game with me!

How about you keep replying to me, and I'll stop posting pictures!

Deal?

In the fine print, this contract stipulates that any lapse in response that exceeds 15 minutes is grounds for cancellation.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 21:18 GMT
#2040
On August 12 2013 05:57 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 05:55 yamato77 wrote:
On August 12 2013 05:52 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 05:50 yamato77 wrote:
On August 12 2013 05:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
Yamato is it possible for you to stop? I'm actually getting pretty annoyed to the point that I wanna report you.
I asked you to stop earlier.

If you wanna go "LOL DUMB LOL" or whatever go ahead but quit it with the damn pictures and gifs.

If you don't appreciate my humor, you are free to just not read the thread.


What I don't appreciate is a fucking 3 second loop moving in the corner of my eye for the rest of the day.
But yes, I don't appreciate your humor either.

Obviously you take your job really seriously.

And so do I! That's why I'm inviting you to play a game with me!

How about you keep replying to me, and I'll stop posting pictures!

Deal?

In the fine print, this contract stipulates that any lapse in response that exceeds 15 minutes is grounds for cancellation.

[image loading]
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 100
Nina 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 593
Rain 549
GuemChi 169
910 36
MaD[AoV]28
Bale 12
League of Legends
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox572
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3474
Other Games
summit1g8650
Day[9].tv474
shahzam451
C9.Mang0338
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick477
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta31
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie834
• Shiphtur684
• Day9tv474
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
18m
Patches Events
16h 18m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.