• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:29
CEST 22:29
KST 05:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7744 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 234 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 19:19 GMT
#2001
On August 12 2013 04:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:51 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 03:46 Koshi wrote:
I am back. I had soccer and couldn't post till now. I tried to make posts on my phone but it kept saying "Bad Request". I don't know how to fix it. I tried closing my browser, shutting down phone, reconnecting to the internet. Nothing.

Only Gumshoe dieing is strange. I can't believe scum hitted him when they knew Lords were going to kill him. This leaves 2 options: Scum knew gum had only 1 hp left or there is an SK that wanted to hide in that kill (I tried that in Sicilian). If the first is true than there is a mole in the Lanister House. iamp saying that it is a vigi is just ridiculous, why would a vigi waste a shot on a target that is going to die anyway? I don't think grack+iamp is scum though, because if they were they should just have kept their mouths shut, and just kill one of their members to keep their House under control and nobody would even find out about the HP check.

Mr.X seems like a trustworthy person for Oberyn, otherwise I see no reason why Oberyn hasn't said his name yet. It's a bit unlucky that both Onegu and Mr.X visited Xatalos, otherwise people not dieing could be seen as a successful safe on Xatalos instead of one of the visitors must be scum.

Yamato red check is quite damning and should be enough evidence to get him lynched today. Yamato being either miller or being framed is unlikely. If this is the case then this is bad luck. Not lynching yamato is bad play.


Why is this unlucky?

With only Gumshoe dieing we can safely assume that scum tried to kill Xatalos right? Well, it is not 100% certain but chances are high. So most likely both visitors wanted to safe Xatalos instead of killing him?

But that is just theorycrafting.


I don't really understand what you mean?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 11 2013 19:19 GMT
#2002
On August 12 2013 04:07 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 04:03 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 03:51 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 03:46 Koshi wrote:
I am back. I had soccer and couldn't post till now. I tried to make posts on my phone but it kept saying "Bad Request". I don't know how to fix it. I tried closing my browser, shutting down phone, reconnecting to the internet. Nothing.

Only Gumshoe dieing is strange. I can't believe scum hitted him when they knew Lords were going to kill him. This leaves 2 options: Scum knew gum had only 1 hp left or there is an SK that wanted to hide in that kill (I tried that in Sicilian). If the first is true than there is a mole in the Lanister House. iamp saying that it is a vigi is just ridiculous, why would a vigi waste a shot on a target that is going to die anyway? I don't think grack+iamp is scum though, because if they were they should just have kept their mouths shut, and just kill one of their members to keep their House under control and nobody would even find out about the HP check.

Mr.X seems like a trustworthy person for Oberyn, otherwise I see no reason why Oberyn hasn't said his name yet. It's a bit unlucky that both Onegu and Mr.X visited Xatalos, otherwise people not dieing could be seen as a successful safe on Xatalos instead of one of the visitors must be scum.

Yamato red check is quite damning and should be enough evidence to get him lynched today. Yamato being either miller or being framed is unlikely. If this is the case then this is bad luck. Not lynching yamato is bad play.


Why is this unlucky?

With only Gumshoe dieing we can safely assume that scum tried to kill Xatalos right? Well, it is not 100% certain but chances are high. So most likely both visitors wanted to safe Xatalos instead of killing him?

But that is just theorycrafting.

Why would scum shooting Xat mean that the second visitor was trying to protect him?

Scum is not going to kill him and going to send a guy to him.
I had a good night of sleep.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 11 2013 19:20 GMT
#2003
yea, ignore yamato

after him, i would really, really like to kill acro
ATOBTTR
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 19:21 GMT
#2004
On August 12 2013 04:20 s0Lstice wrote:
yea, ignore yamato

after him, i would really, really like to kill acro


Or Mr. X if Oberyn doesn't deem him trustworthy.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 11 2013 19:22 GMT
#2005
yea thats a strange wrinkle, still turning that over
ATOBTTR
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 11 2013 19:29 GMT
#2006
On August 12 2013 04:16 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 04:01 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 03:59 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, so Yamato is scum (unless he's playing 100% against his win condition atm).

This means that Sharrant is almost confirmed town. I think it's also pretty safe to start looking at Yamato's filter and suspicious interactions with / posts about Yamato.

I'm dying to unravel the mystery of my roleblock, but if Oberyn is convinced that the information should be kept hidden, so be it.

Acro, why am I apparently your scum suspect? Referring to your PM about Lannisters. I'd really like to know what's your basis.

no yamatos filter is useless and is wifom you can get reads possibly from how players interacted with him but not how he interacted with others.


Hmm. I don't entirely agree, but his filter is too chaotic to read to get anything very conclusive out of it.

I'm left suspicious with Acro's first list post though. It was basically jrkirby & FT & Yamato (with little reasoning and none for Yamato). Scum often include one scum in their list posts to look like they're "not completely wrong". Considering that the list was weak anyways, I get the feeling he just put two easy mislynch lurkers there and one weak scum (or even 2 scum if jrkirby is scum, but that's less likely). That's the classic and easiest possible tactic for scum to look like they're contributing a bit. I've done and seen it done countless times. Thoughts?

Yes Acro also softbusses team members.

that's also META
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 11 2013 19:29 GMT
#2007
I'm so meta right now.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 11 2013 19:31 GMT
#2008
yea Acro has been softing EVERYTHING this game

his vote on jkirby towards the end of day 1 is going to be very interesting to return to if acro is indeed scum
ATOBTTR
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 11 2013 19:35 GMT
#2009
acro is an old man, he's getting soft.

On all parts.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 11 2013 19:42 GMT
#2010
Nice to see you 2 being friends again. House Baratheon so stronk.
I had a good night of sleep.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 11 2013 19:46 GMT
#2011
You're not invited.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 19:57 GMT
#2012
On August 12 2013 04:46 Dandel Ion wrote:
You're not invited.


That's kind of harsh, even I have to say.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 19:59 GMT
#2013
And if Acro flips scum I'm almost sure that s0Lstice is town. He'd need to be really ruthless to start bussing at a time like this.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 20:04 GMT
#2014
On August 12 2013 04:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 04:07 Chromatically wrote:
On August 12 2013 04:03 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 03:51 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 03:46 Koshi wrote:
I am back. I had soccer and couldn't post till now. I tried to make posts on my phone but it kept saying "Bad Request". I don't know how to fix it. I tried closing my browser, shutting down phone, reconnecting to the internet. Nothing.

Only Gumshoe dieing is strange. I can't believe scum hitted him when they knew Lords were going to kill him. This leaves 2 options: Scum knew gum had only 1 hp left or there is an SK that wanted to hide in that kill (I tried that in Sicilian). If the first is true than there is a mole in the Lanister House. iamp saying that it is a vigi is just ridiculous, why would a vigi waste a shot on a target that is going to die anyway? I don't think grack+iamp is scum though, because if they were they should just have kept their mouths shut, and just kill one of their members to keep their House under control and nobody would even find out about the HP check.

Mr.X seems like a trustworthy person for Oberyn, otherwise I see no reason why Oberyn hasn't said his name yet. It's a bit unlucky that both Onegu and Mr.X visited Xatalos, otherwise people not dieing could be seen as a successful safe on Xatalos instead of one of the visitors must be scum.

Yamato red check is quite damning and should be enough evidence to get him lynched today. Yamato being either miller or being framed is unlikely. If this is the case then this is bad luck. Not lynching yamato is bad play.


Why is this unlucky?

With only Gumshoe dieing we can safely assume that scum tried to kill Xatalos right? Well, it is not 100% certain but chances are high. So most likely both visitors wanted to safe Xatalos instead of killing him?

But that is just theorycrafting.

Why would scum shooting Xat mean that the second visitor was trying to protect him?

Scum is not going to kill him and going to send a guy to him.


It doesn't seem likely that scum tried to kill me. It's pretty much
1) Onegu protected me and X roleblocked me
or
2) Onegu protected/attacked me and X jailed me

1 seems more likely and even in case 2 it seems more likely that Onegu protected me.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 20:06 GMT
#2015
Wagon of Justice on Acro:
- Xatalos
- Dandel Ion
- s0Lstice

Any more to join?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 11 2013 20:08 GMT
#2016
I think factional KP is probably not sent by anybody.
It's like, magic and shit. zoom.

I bet the scumteam is all "I b a wizzzard" all the time
too bad they didn't manage to kill anybody.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 20:11 GMT
#2017
On August 12 2013 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
I think factional KP is probably not sent by anybody.
It's like, magic and shit. zoom.

I bet the scumteam is all "I b a wizzzard" all the time
too bad they didn't manage to kill anybody.


I asked about this earlier and the answer is: we don't know if it's factional or not.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 20:12 GMT
#2018
Actually where are Ace and Vivax? What have they done so far? Nothing I think. They're probably scum as well (at least one of them).

Not sure about scum KP, but I think it's more common to have someone (or several Mafiosos) deal it.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 20:12 GMT
#2019
So... wasn't ace supposed to like catch up and be useful or something?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 20:13 GMT
#2020
#wavelength
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 492
ProTech145
BRAT_OK 99
Railgan 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1484
Dewaltoss 118
Trap 25
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins517
Counter-Strike
fl0m4231
Fnx 613
minikerr2
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4395
Liquid`Hasu651
Other Games
summit1g4858
Liquid`RaSZi2121
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo516
XaKoH 263
ToD198
C9.Mang0167
RotterdaM99
QueenE67
UpATreeSC66
Mew2King36
PPMD24
JuggernautJason16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21017
Other Games
• Shiphtur1079
• imaqtpie890
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 31m
Patches Events
19h 31m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.