• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:42
CEST 14:42
KST 21:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8470 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 100

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 234 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 11 2013 18:51 GMT
#1981
On August 12 2013 03:50 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:46 Koshi wrote:
Yamato red check is quite damning and should be enough evidence to get him lynched today. Yamato being either miller or being framed is unlikely. If this is the case then this is bad luck. Not lynching yamato is bad play.

yeah I have a sneaking suspicion about yamato

bwhahaahahaaha
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 18:51 GMT
#1982
On August 12 2013 03:46 Koshi wrote:
I am back. I had soccer and couldn't post till now. I tried to make posts on my phone but it kept saying "Bad Request". I don't know how to fix it. I tried closing my browser, shutting down phone, reconnecting to the internet. Nothing.

Only Gumshoe dieing is strange. I can't believe scum hitted him when they knew Lords were going to kill him. This leaves 2 options: Scum knew gum had only 1 hp left or there is an SK that wanted to hide in that kill (I tried that in Sicilian). If the first is true than there is a mole in the Lanister House. iamp saying that it is a vigi is just ridiculous, why would a vigi waste a shot on a target that is going to die anyway? I don't think grack+iamp is scum though, because if they were they should just have kept their mouths shut, and just kill one of their members to keep their House under control and nobody would even find out about the HP check.

Mr.X seems like a trustworthy person for Oberyn, otherwise I see no reason why Oberyn hasn't said his name yet. It's a bit unlucky that both Onegu and Mr.X visited Xatalos, otherwise people not dieing could be seen as a successful safe on Xatalos instead of one of the visitors must be scum.

Yamato red check is quite damning and should be enough evidence to get him lynched today. Yamato being either miller or being framed is unlikely. If this is the case then this is bad luck. Not lynching yamato is bad play.


Why is this unlucky?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 18:52 GMT
#1983
On August 12 2013 03:50 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:46 Koshi wrote:
Yamato red check is quite damning and should be enough evidence to get him lynched today. Yamato being either miller or being framed is unlikely. If this is the case then this is bad luck. Not lynching yamato is bad play.

yeah I have a sneaking suspicion about yamato

^ listen to him

He's really good.
Writer@WriterYamato
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 11 2013 18:53 GMT
#1984
On August 12 2013 00:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Does it matter now rayn?

Ok if we lynch yamato and hes town, can I choose who we lynch d3?

Now after s0lstice explaining to me what Oats his meta is I must say that Oats is playing like that on D2. However, above post gave me instant flashbacks to Cora in Titanic. Always seeing townreads and then suggesting a "sure" scumlynch. Rayn, Oats and Clarity know what I am talking about.

s0lstice is now confirmed town to me. In the night he tried to help me on how to play better, which is something that scum would never do in the way s0lstice did.

Sadly I do not have any new scumreads except that everybody who has been posting lately is probably town... I could point out to some inactives but that is just too easy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 11 2013 18:54 GMT
#1985
On August 12 2013 03:50 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:46 Koshi wrote:
Yamato red check is quite damning and should be enough evidence to get him lynched today. Yamato being either miller or being framed is unlikely. If this is the case then this is bad luck. Not lynching yamato is bad play.

yeah I have a sneaking suspicion about yamato

Yeah, I was typing that and wanted to add scumlist after that but refreshed and saw what was happening. So I just hitted post...
I had a good night of sleep.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
August 11 2013 18:57 GMT
#1986
Vote Count


yamato77 (3) Acrofales, Chromatically, iamperfection




not voting (3) Oatsmaster, Oberyn, Risen

yamato77 is set to be lynched. Deadline is in .
If there are any errors please let me know.

Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 18:59 GMT
#1987
Okay, so Yamato is scum (unless he's playing 100% against his win condition atm).

This means that Sharrant is almost confirmed town. I think it's also pretty safe to start looking at Yamato's filter and suspicious interactions with / posts about Yamato.

I'm dying to unravel the mystery of my roleblock, but if Oberyn is convinced that the information should be kept hidden, so be it.

Acro, why am I apparently your scum suspect? Referring to your PM about Lannisters. I'd really like to know what's your basis.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 11 2013 19:01 GMT
#1988
On August 12 2013 03:59 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, so Yamato is scum (unless he's playing 100% against his win condition atm).

This means that Sharrant is almost confirmed town. I think it's also pretty safe to start looking at Yamato's filter and suspicious interactions with / posts about Yamato.

I'm dying to unravel the mystery of my roleblock, but if Oberyn is convinced that the information should be kept hidden, so be it.

Acro, why am I apparently your scum suspect? Referring to your PM about Lannisters. I'd really like to know what's your basis.

no yamatos filter is useless and is wifom you can get reads possibly from how players interacted with him but not how he interacted with others.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 19:02 GMT
#1989
On August 12 2013 03:59 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, so Yamato is scum (unless he's playing 100% against his win condition atm).

This means that Sharrant is almost confirmed town. I think it's also pretty safe to start looking at Yamato's filter and suspicious interactions with / posts about Yamato.

I'm dying to unravel the mystery of my roleblock, but if Oberyn is convinced that the information should be kept hidden, so be it.

Acro, why am I apparently your scum suspect? Referring to your PM about Lannisters. I'd really like to know what's your basis.

Your math is clearly wrong. I'm not scum. I'm the medic. Didn't you see my breadcrumb?

On August 12 2013 03:32 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 21:40 Acrofales wrote:
First things first. I haven't read the minutes for the start of today's meeting yet, but I received some important information that I was asked to pass on to the other lords. It seems it is actually pertinent to everybody here. One of my vassals has a network of little birds, who have uncovered that Yamato is a Blackfyre pretender. I trust him and I trust his abilities.

##vote Yamato

Why are you voting me? Don't you see how non-threatening I am? c

[image loading]


I have to be - just look at how cute I am!
Writer@WriterYamato
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 19:03 GMT
#1990
Oats was trying to convince me yamato was town and vivax was trying to convince me yamato was scum.
I think both oats and vivax are town. Is that weird?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 11 2013 19:03 GMT
#1991
On August 12 2013 03:51 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:46 Koshi wrote:
I am back. I had soccer and couldn't post till now. I tried to make posts on my phone but it kept saying "Bad Request". I don't know how to fix it. I tried closing my browser, shutting down phone, reconnecting to the internet. Nothing.

Only Gumshoe dieing is strange. I can't believe scum hitted him when they knew Lords were going to kill him. This leaves 2 options: Scum knew gum had only 1 hp left or there is an SK that wanted to hide in that kill (I tried that in Sicilian). If the first is true than there is a mole in the Lanister House. iamp saying that it is a vigi is just ridiculous, why would a vigi waste a shot on a target that is going to die anyway? I don't think grack+iamp is scum though, because if they were they should just have kept their mouths shut, and just kill one of their members to keep their House under control and nobody would even find out about the HP check.

Mr.X seems like a trustworthy person for Oberyn, otherwise I see no reason why Oberyn hasn't said his name yet. It's a bit unlucky that both Onegu and Mr.X visited Xatalos, otherwise people not dieing could be seen as a successful safe on Xatalos instead of one of the visitors must be scum.

Yamato red check is quite damning and should be enough evidence to get him lynched today. Yamato being either miller or being framed is unlikely. If this is the case then this is bad luck. Not lynching yamato is bad play.


Why is this unlucky?

With only Gumshoe dieing we can safely assume that scum tried to kill Xatalos right? Well, it is not 100% certain but chances are high. So most likely both visitors wanted to safe Xatalos instead of killing him?

But that is just theorycrafting.
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 19:04 GMT
#1992
On August 12 2013 04:03 Clarity_nl wrote:
Oats was trying to convince me yamato was town and vivax was trying to convince me yamato was scum.
I think both oats and vivax are town. Is that weird?

^ listen to this man
Writer@WriterYamato
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 11 2013 19:04 GMT
#1993
Also, can you just stop posting yamato? This is just silly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 11 2013 19:07 GMT
#1994
hue
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 11 2013 19:07 GMT
#1995
On August 12 2013 04:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:51 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 03:46 Koshi wrote:
I am back. I had soccer and couldn't post till now. I tried to make posts on my phone but it kept saying "Bad Request". I don't know how to fix it. I tried closing my browser, shutting down phone, reconnecting to the internet. Nothing.

Only Gumshoe dieing is strange. I can't believe scum hitted him when they knew Lords were going to kill him. This leaves 2 options: Scum knew gum had only 1 hp left or there is an SK that wanted to hide in that kill (I tried that in Sicilian). If the first is true than there is a mole in the Lanister House. iamp saying that it is a vigi is just ridiculous, why would a vigi waste a shot on a target that is going to die anyway? I don't think grack+iamp is scum though, because if they were they should just have kept their mouths shut, and just kill one of their members to keep their House under control and nobody would even find out about the HP check.

Mr.X seems like a trustworthy person for Oberyn, otherwise I see no reason why Oberyn hasn't said his name yet. It's a bit unlucky that both Onegu and Mr.X visited Xatalos, otherwise people not dieing could be seen as a successful safe on Xatalos instead of one of the visitors must be scum.

Yamato red check is quite damning and should be enough evidence to get him lynched today. Yamato being either miller or being framed is unlikely. If this is the case then this is bad luck. Not lynching yamato is bad play.


Why is this unlucky?

With only Gumshoe dieing we can safely assume that scum tried to kill Xatalos right? Well, it is not 100% certain but chances are high. So most likely both visitors wanted to safe Xatalos instead of killing him?

But that is just theorycrafting.

Why would scum shooting Xat mean that the second visitor was trying to protect him?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 19:07 GMT
#1996
On August 12 2013 04:04 Koshi wrote:
Also, can you just stop posting yamato? This is just silly.

[image loading]
Writer@WriterYamato
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 11 2013 19:08 GMT
#1997
On August 12 2013 03:24 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:17 Dandel Ion wrote:
I also think acro is mafia.

I think the sky is green. Too bad neither of us have any evidence.

what you did this game:

1) rolefish
2) roleplay

so since you're only rolling, you're scum.
You always rolefish as scum, it's ur META
DONT DENY THE META
META
META
LONG LIVE META
A backwards poet writes inverse.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 19:09 GMT
#1998
On August 12 2013 04:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:24 Acrofales wrote:
On August 12 2013 03:17 Dandel Ion wrote:
I also think acro is mafia.

I think the sky is green. Too bad neither of us have any evidence.

what you did this game:

1) rolefish
2) roleplay

so since you're only rolling, you're scum.
You always rolefish as scum, it's ur META
DONT DENY THE META
META
META
LONG LIVE META

^ listen to this man, he's really good
Writer@WriterYamato
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 19:16 GMT
#1999
On August 12 2013 04:01 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:59 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, so Yamato is scum (unless he's playing 100% against his win condition atm).

This means that Sharrant is almost confirmed town. I think it's also pretty safe to start looking at Yamato's filter and suspicious interactions with / posts about Yamato.

I'm dying to unravel the mystery of my roleblock, but if Oberyn is convinced that the information should be kept hidden, so be it.

Acro, why am I apparently your scum suspect? Referring to your PM about Lannisters. I'd really like to know what's your basis.

no yamatos filter is useless and is wifom you can get reads possibly from how players interacted with him but not how he interacted with others.


Hmm. I don't entirely agree, but his filter is too chaotic to read to get anything very conclusive out of it.

I'm left suspicious with Acro's first list post though. It was basically jrkirby & FT & Yamato (with little reasoning and none for Yamato). Scum often include one scum in their list posts to look like they're "not completely wrong". Considering that the list was weak anyways, I get the feeling he just put two easy mislynch lurkers there and one weak scum (or even 2 scum if jrkirby is scum, but that's less likely). That's the classic and easiest possible tactic for scum to look like they're contributing a bit. I've done and seen it done countless times. Thoughts?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 11 2013 19:19 GMT
#2000
lol @ all this
ATOBTTR
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1341
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 254
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56767
Calm 3769
Shuttle 3384
Bisu 1491
FanTaSy 1429
firebathero 389
Stork 321
Mini 272
Zeus 261
Hyuk 257
[ Show more ]
Soma 245
Rush 240
EffOrt 225
actioN 173
Soulkey 166
Light 155
Last 145
ZerO 130
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 67
Sea.KH 66
Mong 65
Pusan 53
Killer 52
Barracks 52
PianO 44
hero 42
JYJ 41
Free 36
NotJumperer 36
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Shine 27
Yoon 27
Aegong 26
Hyun 26
Sharp 25
sorry 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 15
HiyA 15
Noble 13
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi654
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1346
kRYSTAL_229
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko387
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2029
B2W.Neo759
crisheroes273
hiko217
DeMusliM208
byalli129
Livibee125
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
OSC
9h 33m
Replay Cast
10h 18m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.