• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:02
CEST 17:02
KST 00:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7106 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 99

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 234 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 11 2013 18:27 GMT
#1961
A watcher saw 2 people visit xatalos, one was me and the other RoleBlocked Xatalos
Try TL Mafia!!!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 18:27 GMT
#1962
On August 12 2013 03:07 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:00 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:55 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:53 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP: And after all this ridiculous stuff people are just letting this kinda stuff slip by because the guys said "my bad, it was stupid".

wtf is up with you? How are you going to find mafia if every scummy thing is gonna be brushed away by sinply saying "my bad, i was dumb"?


Because dumb does not equal scummy. If I point out something that is scummy scum can't say "yeah that was scummy my bad". If someone does something dumb and it gets pointed out they can say "yeah that was dumb my bad"

You're also wrong, because strange things already happened with the kp. Gumshoe was at 1 hp from house kp and died in the nightpost.
I stand by the fact that this means one of the lannisters is scum.

The question is, do you think he's scum? If your answer is no then my follow-up question is what the fuck are you doing?

no the likeliest conclusion is that gum was shot by a town vig at the end of the night when he was still alive.


Maybe from your perspective, if you are town (which I think is likely) that makes sense.
As I've said I'm not going to pursue this until way later in the game if there's been no claim for the shot or no flip that suggests it could be a town shot.

However rayn is being dumb and it's annoying because it's exactly the way rayn started playing in titanic, which held up to its namesake.

iamp why is your vote not on yamato yet?

because i dont feel like putting it there yet i would like to see him dance for my amusement.

[image loading]
Writer@WriterYamato
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
August 11 2013 18:28 GMT
#1963
On August 12 2013 03:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:23 kushm4sta wrote:
honestly im waiting for more people to die before I get into this game.
acro is my only scumread right now.
1- rolefishing?
he pmed me this
Are you Oberyn's Mr. X? If so, do you need me to pass on a message?

no idea what this even means lol


This is pretty bad actually Acro. Can you confirm you asked him this and please explain why.
I'd also like to know if you asked anyone else.

Explain to me how this is bad and I will tell you.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
August 11 2013 18:29 GMT
#1964
yeah clarity explain!
also why does dandel have a scumread on acro
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 11 2013 18:30 GMT
#1965
oh hey yamato, what do you want to do about redcheck?
No gg, No skill.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 18:30 GMT
#1966
On August 12 2013 03:28 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 03:23 kushm4sta wrote:
honestly im waiting for more people to die before I get into this game.
acro is my only scumread right now.
1- rolefishing?
he pmed me this
Are you Oberyn's Mr. X? If so, do you need me to pass on a message?

no idea what this even means lol


This is pretty bad actually Acro. Can you confirm you asked him this and please explain why.
I'd also like to know if you asked anyone else.

Explain to me how this is bad and I will tell you.


If you are town, why ask anyone specifically to tell YOU if they're a blue role?
Do you think that if kush, as a blue role, would be incapable of telling us he visited xata?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 11 2013 18:31 GMT
#1967
On August 12 2013 03:27 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:07 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 03:00 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:55 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:53 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP: And after all this ridiculous stuff people are just letting this kinda stuff slip by because the guys said "my bad, it was stupid".

wtf is up with you? How are you going to find mafia if every scummy thing is gonna be brushed away by sinply saying "my bad, i was dumb"?


Because dumb does not equal scummy. If I point out something that is scummy scum can't say "yeah that was scummy my bad". If someone does something dumb and it gets pointed out they can say "yeah that was dumb my bad"

You're also wrong, because strange things already happened with the kp. Gumshoe was at 1 hp from house kp and died in the nightpost.
I stand by the fact that this means one of the lannisters is scum.

The question is, do you think he's scum? If your answer is no then my follow-up question is what the fuck are you doing?

no the likeliest conclusion is that gum was shot by a town vig at the end of the night when he was still alive.


Maybe from your perspective, if you are town (which I think is likely) that makes sense.
As I've said I'm not going to pursue this until way later in the game if there's been no claim for the shot or no flip that suggests it could be a town shot.

However rayn is being dumb and it's annoying because it's exactly the way rayn started playing in titanic, which held up to its namesake.

iamp why is your vote not on yamato yet?

because i dont feel like putting it there yet i would like to see him dance for my amusement.

[image loading]

so you have a red check on you yamato and havent really given a shit about the game.

Which you gonna do now?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
August 11 2013 18:32 GMT
#1968
On August 12 2013 03:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:28 Acrofales wrote:
On August 12 2013 03:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 03:23 kushm4sta wrote:
honestly im waiting for more people to die before I get into this game.
acro is my only scumread right now.
1- rolefishing?
he pmed me this
Are you Oberyn's Mr. X? If so, do you need me to pass on a message?

no idea what this even means lol


This is pretty bad actually Acro. Can you confirm you asked him this and please explain why.
I'd also like to know if you asked anyone else.

Explain to me how this is bad and I will tell you.


If you are town, why ask anyone specifically to tell YOU if they're a blue role?
Do you think that if kush, as a blue role, would be incapable of telling us he visited xata?


Because I can pass it on PRIVATELY to Oberyn without BROADCASTING a blue role to the ENTIRE BLACKFYRE REBELLION.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 18:32 GMT
#1969
On August 11 2013 21:40 Acrofales wrote:
First things first. I haven't read the minutes for the start of today's meeting yet, but I received some important information that I was asked to pass on to the other lords. It seems it is actually pertinent to everybody here. One of my vassals has a network of little birds, who have uncovered that Yamato is a Blackfyre pretender. I trust him and I trust his abilities.

##vote Yamato

Why are you voting me? Don't you see how non-threatening I am?

[image loading]
Writer@WriterYamato
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 11 2013 18:33 GMT
#1970
On August 12 2013 03:32 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 21:40 Acrofales wrote:
First things first. I haven't read the minutes for the start of today's meeting yet, but I received some important information that I was asked to pass on to the other lords. It seems it is actually pertinent to everybody here. One of my vassals has a network of little birds, who have uncovered that Yamato is a Blackfyre pretender. I trust him and I trust his abilities.

##vote Yamato

Why are you voting me? Don't you see how non-threatening I am?

[image loading]

o ok i get it

## Vote Yamato
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 18:33 GMT
#1971
On August 12 2013 03:31 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:27 yamato77 wrote:
On August 12 2013 03:07 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 03:00 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:55 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:53 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP: And after all this ridiculous stuff people are just letting this kinda stuff slip by because the guys said "my bad, it was stupid".

wtf is up with you? How are you going to find mafia if every scummy thing is gonna be brushed away by sinply saying "my bad, i was dumb"?


Because dumb does not equal scummy. If I point out something that is scummy scum can't say "yeah that was scummy my bad". If someone does something dumb and it gets pointed out they can say "yeah that was dumb my bad"

You're also wrong, because strange things already happened with the kp. Gumshoe was at 1 hp from house kp and died in the nightpost.
I stand by the fact that this means one of the lannisters is scum.

The question is, do you think he's scum? If your answer is no then my follow-up question is what the fuck are you doing?

no the likeliest conclusion is that gum was shot by a town vig at the end of the night when he was still alive.


Maybe from your perspective, if you are town (which I think is likely) that makes sense.
As I've said I'm not going to pursue this until way later in the game if there's been no claim for the shot or no flip that suggests it could be a town shot.

However rayn is being dumb and it's annoying because it's exactly the way rayn started playing in titanic, which held up to its namesake.

iamp why is your vote not on yamato yet?

because i dont feel like putting it there yet i would like to see him dance for my amusement.

[image loading]

so you have a red check on you yamato and havent really given a shit about the game.

Which you gonna do now?

This is what you are doing by lynching me.

[image loading]
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 11 2013 18:33 GMT
#1972
yamato, why the fuck are you not taking this game seriously?
No gg, No skill.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 18:34 GMT
#1973
Yamato it's cool that you're scum but enough with the pictures, standard tl rules still apply.

On August 12 2013 03:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
yamato, why the fuck are you not taking this game seriously?


He's claimed scum.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 18:35 GMT
#1974
On August 12 2013 03:33 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:32 yamato77 wrote:
On August 11 2013 21:40 Acrofales wrote:
First things first. I haven't read the minutes for the start of today's meeting yet, but I received some important information that I was asked to pass on to the other lords. It seems it is actually pertinent to everybody here. One of my vassals has a network of little birds, who have uncovered that Yamato is a Blackfyre pretender. I trust him and I trust his abilities.

##vote Yamato

Why are you voting me? Don't you see how non-threatening I am?

[image loading]

o ok i get it

## Vote Yamato

yamato: *Minding his own business*
iamperfection: Fuck you! Time for a clubbin!
yamato: No! Don't! I'm harmless!
iamperfection: You are going to be my new fur coat! Muahahahah!

*splatter*
Writer@WriterYamato
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 11 2013 18:35 GMT
#1975
yes yamato has claimed scum nobody talk to him
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
August 11 2013 18:35 GMT
#1976
On August 12 2013 03:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
yamato, why the fuck are you not taking this game seriously?

Because he has sworn allegiance to Daemon Blackfyre and his merry band of thugs, thieves and murderers. Fucking duh.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 18:37 GMT
#1977
On August 12 2013 03:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
Yamato it's cool that you're scum but enough with the pictures, standard tl rules still apply.

Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
yamato, why the fuck are you not taking this game seriously?


He's claimed scum.


+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Writer@WriterYamato
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 11 2013 18:46 GMT
#1978
I am back. I had soccer and couldn't post till now. I tried to make posts on my phone but it kept saying "Bad Request". I don't know how to fix it. I tried closing my browser, shutting down phone, reconnecting to the internet. Nothing.

Only Gumshoe dieing is strange. I can't believe scum hitted him when they knew Lords were going to kill him. This leaves 2 options: Scum knew gum had only 1 hp left or there is an SK that wanted to hide in that kill (I tried that in Sicilian). If the first is true than there is a mole in the Lanister House. iamp saying that it is a vigi is just ridiculous, why would a vigi waste a shot on a target that is going to die anyway? I don't think grack+iamp is scum though, because if they were they should just have kept their mouths shut, and just kill one of their members to keep their House under control and nobody would even find out about the HP check.

Mr.X seems like a trustworthy person for Oberyn, otherwise I see no reason why Oberyn hasn't said his name yet. It's a bit unlucky that both Onegu and Mr.X visited Xatalos, otherwise people not dieing could be seen as a successful safe on Xatalos instead of one of the visitors must be scum.

Yamato red check is quite damning and should be enough evidence to get him lynched today. Yamato being either miller or being framed is unlikely. If this is the case then this is bad luck. Not lynching yamato is bad play.
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 18:48 GMT
#1979
Guys, I'm convinced johnnywup is scum!



Step 1: Player List:

1) Oatsmaster
2) Dandel Ion
3) Onegu
4) Sharrant
5) iamperfection
6) Xatalos
7) Oberyn
8) s0lstice
9) Vivax
10) Chromatically
11) Clarity_nl
12) gumshoe
13) yamato77
14) Grackaroni
15) raynpelikoneet
16) FirmTofu
17) Koshi
18) johnnywup
19) jrkirby
20) strongandbig
21) Nachomamma8
22) Acrofoles
23) kushm4sta
24) Risen



Step 2: Random.org

[image loading]



Step 3: Ignore Random.org

Risen is scum!
Writer@WriterYamato
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 11 2013 18:50 GMT
#1980
On August 12 2013 03:46 Koshi wrote:
Yamato red check is quite damning and should be enough evidence to get him lynched today. Yamato being either miller or being framed is unlikely. If this is the case then this is bad luck. Not lynching yamato is bad play.

yeah I have a sneaking suspicion about yamato
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1100
RotterdaM669
SteadfastSC290
TKL 254
Rex114
CosmosSc2 44
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 669
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 254
ProTech116
Rex 114
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44648
Calm 3683
Shuttle 2779
Jaedong 1273
Horang2 834
Mini 568
Soma 491
EffOrt 423
Rush 390
Soulkey 322
[ Show more ]
Stork 287
Larva 257
BeSt 241
Snow 200
ZerO 192
firebathero 125
Mong 104
Zeus 98
hero 81
Free 78
910 73
Mind 71
Hyun 49
Yoon 44
sorry 44
Shine 39
Sharp 37
Shinee 36
Pusan 30
PianO 30
ToSsGirL 24
Killer 22
Bale 22
JYJ 21
Aegong 19
Sexy 17
scan(afreeca) 16
Terrorterran 15
HiyA 14
Hm[arnc] 13
Rock 12
Trap 11
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5776
Dendi1133
420jenkins131
Counter-Strike
fl0m3291
Fnx 621
x6flipin171
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King139
ChuDatz18
Other Games
singsing2223
Liquid`RaSZi812
hiko796
B2W.Neo465
crisheroes346
dupreeh309
ceh9272
Khaldor241
Livibee193
Liquid`VortiX181
Pyrionflax171
Hui .154
Trikslyr85
QueenE79
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• mYiSmile115
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV207
League of Legends
• Nemesis2369
• Jankos1594
• TFBlade655
Other Games
• Shiphtur689
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
58m
The PondCast
18h 58m
INu's Battles
19h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.