• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9835 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 234 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 21:21 GMT
#2041
##Nuke yamato77
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 11 2013 21:25 GMT
#2042
On August 12 2013 05:56 Xatalos wrote:
Risen what's up with your reads? Whatever happened to your first big list of fail? What are your stances these days?


Some things have changed, some haven't. Honestly I haven't read the thread much (at all) since the start of this day. I'll catch up after invitational is over.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 21:31 GMT
#2043
On August 12 2013 06:25 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 05:56 Xatalos wrote:
Risen what's up with your reads? Whatever happened to your first big list of fail? What are your stances these days?


Some things have changed, some haven't. Honestly I haven't read the thread much (at all) since the start of this day. I'll catch up after invitational is over.

It's called the INTERNATIONAL
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 21:37 GMT
#2044
On August 12 2013 06:21 Xatalos wrote:
##Nuke yamato77

Nope.
Writer@WriterYamato
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 21:41 GMT
#2045
On August 12 2013 06:31 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 06:25 Risen wrote:
On August 12 2013 05:56 Xatalos wrote:
Risen what's up with your reads? Whatever happened to your first big list of fail? What are your stances these days?


Some things have changed, some haven't. Honestly I haven't read the thread much (at all) since the start of this day. I'll catch up after invitational is over.

It's called the INTERNATIONAL


For once you make sense.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 11 2013 22:18 GMT
#2046
Oberyn, its not going to happen, Ill wait for you.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 11 2013 22:21 GMT
#2047
NAAAAAAAVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 11 2013 22:25 GMT
#2048
Sickest comeback. Sickest.
I had a good night of sleep.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 11 2013 22:29 GMT
#2049
On August 11 2013 23:47 Oberyn wrote:
It's worth noting that I told iamp I thought FT should be shot and asked if they'd consider a yamato lynched. He was not open to consideration.

I then PM'd iamp stating that I want yamato moved up to the priority night kill. He disagreed and insisted that gumshoe and kush be shot first.

I asked Acro about his thoughts on night hits, including yamato's name and he said that he was too busy in PMs to reply. He completely dodged the question.

Chromatically put yamato last on his list of night shots behind gumshoe, kush, and johnnywup stating that yamato will likely be lynched today.


Things to check:

Was iamp's gumshoe/kush needs to be shot first stance consistent with his stance during the day? If not he was [i]possibly[i/] possibly just trying to avoid wasting KP on yamato. Sentiment seems to be that everyone wanted to hit gumshoe who was lurking. Other explanation is scum protecting a buddy but I don't see any reasons yet for this to hold.

Did chromatically know about yamato being checked when he told you he would likely be lynched the next day?

Acro not responding to your PMs isn't really strange since he might not trust you.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 11 2013 22:31 GMT
#2050
ace have you read the thread?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 11 2013 22:41 GMT
#2051
On August 12 2013 07:29 Ace wrote:

Did chromatically know about yamato being checked when he told you he would likely be lynched the next day?

I did not. He wasn't doing anything and he was under pressure for it, so I assumed he would either a) shape up and not be a good shot anyway or b) not shape up and be scum.

Also:
On August 12 2013 05:24 Clarity_nl wrote:

Also, chromatticaly has been posting consistently this game, so why don't I remember anything about him.
Just read his filter and while glancing it looks townie, if I go through his filter and note all the reads he has the list is rather short.

If there's anything in particular you'd like to know, you can just ask. I don't want to just give out reads for no reason when we're not lynching them.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 11 2013 22:42 GMT
#2052
On August 12 2013 07:31 iamperfection wrote:
ace have you read the thread?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 11 2013 22:50 GMT
#2053
On August 12 2013 07:29 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 23:47 Oberyn wrote:
It's worth noting that I told iamp I thought FT should be shot and asked if they'd consider a yamato lynched. He was not open to consideration.

I then PM'd iamp stating that I want yamato moved up to the priority night kill. He disagreed and insisted that gumshoe and kush be shot first.

I asked Acro about his thoughts on night hits, including yamato's name and he said that he was too busy in PMs to reply. He completely dodged the question.

Chromatically put yamato last on his list of night shots behind gumshoe, kush, and johnnywup stating that yamato will likely be lynched today.


Things to check:

Was iamp's gumshoe/kush needs to be shot first stance consistent with his stance during the day? If not he was [i]possibly[i/] possibly just trying to avoid wasting KP on yamato. Sentiment seems to be that everyone wanted to hit gumshoe who was lurking. Other explanation is scum protecting a buddy but I don't see any reasons yet for this to hold.

Did chromatically know about yamato being checked when he told you he would likely be lynched the next day?

Acro not responding to your PMs isn't really strange since he might not trust you.

from pm's
"For the kp i will use it as i use any vig shot nonsense to lurkers to scum reads to people i don't like in that order" -Iamp
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 11 2013 22:52 GMT
#2054
now mr grack would you say gumshoe would fall into the nonsense category?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 11 2013 22:53 GMT
#2055
On August 12 2013 07:52 iamperfection wrote:
now mr grack would you say gumshoe would fall into the nonsense category?

Of course
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 11 2013 22:55 GMT
#2056
now why would mr ace think that it would be weird that i would push for gumshoe to die considering he probably hates nonsense more than anybody? (hint there are 3 possibilities)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 11 2013 23:00 GMT
#2057
On August 12 2013 07:55 iamperfection wrote:
now why would mr ace think that it would be weird that i would push for gumshoe to die considering he probably hates nonsense more than anybody? (hint there are 3 possibilities)

I don't think he was it was saying it was weird. Only that since you deflected the shot away from Yamato if you had a contrary view to shooting lurkers then you would be more suspicious.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 11 2013 23:04 GMT
#2058
On August 12 2013 08:00 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 07:55 iamperfection wrote:
now why would mr ace think that it would be weird that i would push for gumshoe to die considering he probably hates nonsense more than anybody? (hint there are 3 possibilities)

I don't think he was it was saying it was weird. Only that since you deflected the shot away from Yamato if you had a contrary view to shooting lurkers then you would be more suspicious.

The correct choices would be

1. ace hasn't read the thread yet because he would clearly seen after what gum did why i would want him killed.

2. Ace is bad

3. Ace is just scum and pouring nonsense in the thread while also not reading. I guess this option also includes all the above just with the added caveat of him being scum.

So which one is it ace?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 11 2013 23:07 GMT
#2059
All 3 but 3) twice!
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 11 2013 23:13 GMT
#2060
On August 12 2013 00:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dunno what they have been talking with Risen, but him voting for me was weird.
I told him this when i saw his replacing:

"That being said: Vote for me as the house lord. Me + Risen are voting for him, we have no idea about your alignment. If Risen gets killed this phase, i am far better as a lord than you are, based on you replacing and me being active as fuck. Thanks. :D"

I then changed my vote onto myself, in case Risen was killed we would have no lord. Risen wanted to be the lord. I do not think he is mafia so i am okay with it. There is no reason to get into battle with your town reads, that would only hurt our cooperation. I don´t really care if he is the lord or if i am and honestly i expected me dying during night.


I don't see what was weird here? I didn't vote for you, I voted Risen because he wanted to be house lord. You told me that you would then vote for yourself just in case, remember?

RE: HP checks. I missed this convo but imo Town doesn't need to know the HP of anyone in the game. Scum does. Either Town should have voted to all burn HP checks asap so no one gets an accurate read later or deal with the fact Scum may get a lord that finds out later. Also I'm guessing when the HP check is used only the Lord is notified? So a Scum Lord can use it w/o anyone knowing unless trying to use it later, correct?

On August 12 2013 01:40 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 01:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What was the point of outing the result of the HP check to everyone?

What is scummy about it?


Because Scum need that info more than Town. That being said I think if any of the prior Lords are thought to be Scum, the next elected lord can just ask if the HP check was already used. If so chances are very high the previous Lord is Scum as they used it w/o sharing that information.

Chromatically votes for yamato.
waiting on rest of Lord votes and the other person to claim based on Oberyn claiming watcher.

On August 12 2013 02:35 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 16:33 Onegu wrote:
I see no reason not to claim since my ability is 1-shot anyways. I'm a medic that chose to protect Xatalos last night. Whoever was the other person must be the roleblocker

While we wait for Mr X, I want to know more about this. With variable health, and different amounts of damage done by different swords, this simple claim doesn't make a lot of sense. Do you heal someone to full if he was hurt earlier? Do you protect someone from damage on one night?

And yes, I want to know this in order to decide whether this claim is believable or not. The speed and casualness seems good, but now that I am looking into it, this seems like a very strange claim, given the particularities of our world.


Well there was also a 1 shot Alignment Cop claim too right? Not farfetched to think we could have a 1 shot medic too. Seems like we have very weak blue roles in this game unless there are multiples of them. I see Onegu claims later how it actually works, pretty much a normal medic.

On August 12 2013 02:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 02:38 Acrofales wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:16 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:08 iamperfection wrote:
Like what's the point to this rayne I don't get it?

The point is i would expect some cooperation in houses. Your house doesn't seem to cooperate and i would like to know why?

So the fact that I didn't give them a book of how to play mafia for dummies means we don't cooperate? I asked them their thoughts on what to do and quite frankly I was going to do what I thought was best.

Okay now we are getting somewhere. Why do you think Grackaroni outed the check result if you specifically asked his thoughts on what to do?


Please rayn, I beg you, stop. Here, let me help you and quote the relevant posts.

On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...

On August 11 2013 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:26 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...



Why are you giving this info out?

you thought it was odd so I told you what was up. Shouldn't make a difference anyway

On August 11 2013 14:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:29 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:26 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...



Why are you giving this info out?

you thought it was odd so I told you what was up. Shouldn't make a difference anyway



Yeah letting scum know exactly how many KP to use doesnt make a a difference

you're right that was stupid.


Thanks for wasting 10 posts on this subject though. DRAW A CONCLUSION OR STFU

Here is your conclusion. iamperfection and Grackaroni are doing incredibly stupid stuff if they are town.
They are not working together in their house.
When they are being called out from their stupid stuff they say "my bad, it was dumb".

WHY THE FUCK DO TOWNIES DO STUPID STUFF WITHOUT THINKING FOR 5 MINUTES?
Right, for no reason..


Jesus christ. What possible Blackfyre motivated reason is there to blab that shit in public? If Grackaroni is a Blackfyre he already has the information, so it is by definition not indicative of whether he is a pretender or not.

This really says NOTHING about whether or not Grackaroni is a Blackfyre.

This is scum motivation:
Mafia wants to know how much HP people have much more than town. If iamp uses the check he basically has to tell his house members he is gonna use it, other wise he could get caught (if let´s say Xatalos becomes a lord and uses the check). When he tells the results, Grackaroni outs the results in thread "because dumb". If Grackaroni did not do that, and strange things start to happen with night KP, this points to Xatalos/iamp/Grackaroni. Now, when Grackaroni did out the check, if strange things start to happen it points to EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PERSON IN THE GAME!
Magic!


I think we should ignore this scenario until after the lynch. I kind of follow where you are going with this (except I think Grack just made a mistake). Lets just wait for this claim and other Lords to chime in on yamato.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 126
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2909
Bisu 2207
Soulkey 997
EffOrt 500
Larva 414
Mini 385
Dewaltoss 192
ZerO 188
hero 94
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 64
Sharp 60
Shinee 51
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1443
420jenkins382
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m4246
Fnx 679
x6flipin362
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu400
Other Games
Grubby2933
Liquid`RaSZi1638
FrodaN703
XBOCT244
Livibee180
C9.Mang0135
TKL 117
QueenE104
RotterdaM61
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
• TFBlade748
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
• imaqtpie525
• WagamamaTV511
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 8m
Patches Events
22h 8m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.