• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:33
CEST 18:33
KST 01:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9412 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 105

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 234 Next
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 12 2013 03:21 GMT
#2081
ok im back. had a great day at the beach :D

the thread has gotten freaking hilarious lately lol. yamato confirmed scum. i assume he'll die from a lynch despite HP due to yesterday, so I'm guessing lynches pierce HP?

On August 12 2013 03:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:23 kushm4sta wrote:
honestly im waiting for more people to die before I get into this game.
acro is my only scumread right now.
1- rolefishing?
he pmed me this
Are you Oberyn's Mr. X? If so, do you need me to pass on a message?

no idea what this even means lol


This is pretty bad actually Acro. Can you confirm you asked him this and please explain why.
I'd also like to know if you asked anyone else.


he pmed me the same thing and i don't think its damning at all because it allows him to pass whoever it is to oberyn without scum knowing, assuming oberyn/acro is town. I would like for oberyn to just release the name already though...
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 12 2013 03:24 GMT
#2082
On August 12 2013 12:08 Oberyn wrote:
##Vote yamato77

I haven't been around a computer all day, but I should be available most of tomorrow. The thread should be made aware that I am not a watcher and Onegu is not a 1-shot medic. It was probably a long shot, but I have received no information regarding the identity of the roleblocker. Carry on.

Who came up with this idea, you or Onegu?
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 12 2013 03:26 GMT
#2083
Me.
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 12 2013 03:31 GMT
#2084
I was about to post it, I left random messages with jrkirby that if he inserts words I give him would figure out we fake claimed.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 12 2013 04:35 GMT
#2085
Has anyone heard from strongandbig since the day post?
Try TL Mafia!!!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 06:19 GMT
#2086
On August 12 2013 08:20 Risen wrote:
Link to scumclaim please

[image loading]
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 06:24 GMT
#2087
On August 12 2013 12:08 Oberyn wrote:
##Vote yamato77

I haven't been around a computer all day, but I should be available most of tomorrow. The thread should be made aware that I am not a watcher and Onegu is not a 1-shot medic. It was probably a long shot, but I have received no information regarding the identity of the roleblocker. Carry on.

Ok ok you got me. I lied. I'm actually the cute kitten.

[image loading]

I may or may not have breadcrumbed this before, but those round eyes make me immune to lynches. I suggest you go and lynch someone else. Like Risen.
Writer@WriterYamato
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 12 2013 07:14 GMT
#2088
Is it some tradition to scumclaim with a baby seal by the way? Acro did the same a while back when we were scum together.

I didn't see that one coming. Clever to team up for the fakeclaim like that, made it very believable. Unfortunately we didn't discover much new info from that (besides that I'm confident Clarity is town now, it felt so genuine to discuss the situation with him). I also forgot that Clarity was roleblocked as well. I doubt scum have 2 roleblockers so probably a townie roleblocked him. Dunno why though, he never felt scummy to me.

I'm also more confident in my roleblocker being scum now. If I was a town Jailor, I would definitely contact Oberyn (unless maybe I didn't trust my Lord). So there's still a chance that he is town but it feels less likely than before.

iamperfection seems to trust Acro and made one decent point speaking for his townieness. If my roleblocker is scum (likely), why would Acro play along so well and PM people about the situation? This relies on my roleblocker being scum though and isn't THAT strong of a towny thing IMO, but it lowers my suspicion a bit. Maybe Acro should be given more time and shoot/lynch into the most apathetic group (Vivax/Ace/snb/Kush) for now.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 07:16 GMT
#2089
##vote Yamato
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 07:17 GMT
#2090
stop fucking fakeclaiming guys.
No gg, No skill.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 07:21 GMT
#2091
On August 12 2013 12:08 Oberyn wrote:
##Vote yamato77

I haven't been around a computer all day, but I should be available most of tomorrow. The thread should be made aware that I am not a watcher and Onegu is not a 1-shot medic. It was probably a long shot, but I have received no information regarding the identity of the roleblocker. Carry on.


Kind of expected sadly. Whats with the new meta to scumclaim everything.
Oberyn do you really have a strong townread on onegu behind closed doors? I don't understand why you did this with him, instead of perhaps another lord (your house is kinda scummy except for you)

On August 12 2013 07:41 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 07:29 Ace wrote:

Did chromatically know about yamato being checked when he told you he would likely be lynched the next day?

I did not. He wasn't doing anything and he was under pressure for it, so I assumed he would either a) shape up and not be a good shot anyway or b) not shape up and be scum.

Also:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 05:24 Clarity_nl wrote:

Also, chromatticaly has been posting consistently this game, so why don't I remember anything about him.
Just read his filter and while glancing it looks townie, if I go through his filter and note all the reads he has the list is rather short.

If there's anything in particular you'd like to know, you can just ask. I don't want to just give out reads for no reason when we're not lynching them.


Ok so, this is pretty annoying. I gave it a rest because people are vouching for you, but why won't people share their goddamn scumreads in the thread. How are the people that aren't a lord supposed to figure stuff out when all you dorks are just talking in pms.

d5 is gonna arrive and all we're gonna have is.
Player A called player B town because of pms
Player B called player C scum because of pms

Since Player B is town, I guess player C is scum?!?!? I DONT FUCKING KNOW I HAVE NO INFO

I understand yamato is dying today so it'll be a slow day and that's fine but can we PLEASE just scumhunt in the thread?
It also puts actual pressure on the people you believe are scum since everyone in the game can watch stuff unravel.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 07:23 GMT
#2092
Ace has been insanely useless guys. He's scum.
Clarity, what do you think?
No gg, No skill.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 07:25 GMT
#2093
scumclaim = fakeclaim, tis early
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 07:25 GMT
#2094
On August 12 2013 16:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ace has been insanely useless guys. He's scum.
Clarity, what do you think?


I think he's been insanely useless. I think we shouldn't shoot him n2 though.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:26 GMT
#2095
Hahahahahahahahaha

scumhunt, in my thread?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 07:29 GMT
#2096
On August 12 2013 16:25 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 16:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ace has been insanely useless guys. He's scum.
Clarity, what do you think?


I think he's been insanely useless. I think we shouldn't shoot him n2 though.

why not?
No gg, No skill.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 07:32 GMT
#2097
Because at least he's showing up 1000 times saying he hasn't caught up yet.
Eventually he'll have to say he's caught up, right? Let's see what he does then.

Plus rayn said in his opening post that nmm8 seems towny.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:35 GMT
#2098
On August 12 2013 03:59 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, so Yamato is scum (unless he's playing 100% against his win condition atm).

This means that Sharrant is almost confirmed town. I think it's also pretty safe to start looking at Yamato's filter and suspicious interactions with / posts about Yamato.


In the spirit of playing the game, I've decided to help you guys do just this!

I'll start with OATSMASTER

On August 11 2013 22:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 22:22 Oberyn wrote:
On August 11 2013 22:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 11 2013 22:20 Oberyn wrote:
On August 11 2013 22:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
What happens if
A: Its a fakecheck.
B: Yamato is a miller
C: Yamato was framed.
Hm Xata?


So is that what you think oats?

yes


But wasn't yamato one of your scum reads prior?

no?
I thought this earlier.
His argument with me at the start seems a lot like town yamato man.
Actually yamato has been really aggressive man. After he came back to the thread, he bitched about acro attacking dudes and shit. Quintessential town yamato. I would be so surprised if he flips scum.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:37 GMT
#2099
DANDEL

DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A READ ON ME THE WHOLE GAME

TOO OBVIOUS
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:40 GMT
#2100
RISEN

On August 09 2013 03:27 Risen wrote:
Alrighty so...

Oats v Yamato is two scum destroying the thread.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 107
BRAT_OK 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4057
Bisu 1695
Soulkey 1434
EffOrt 937
Mini 614
Larva 369
Horang2 351
ZerO 327
actioN 198
ggaemo 175
[ Show more ]
Yoon 113
Mind 96
Shinee 91
Sharp 66
hero 65
sorry 61
Snow 44
Barracks 42
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 27
Terrorterran 24
ToSsGirL 21
NaDa 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5926
Dendi1172
420jenkins311
XaKoH 227
League of Legends
Reynor81
Counter-Strike
fl0m3683
x6flipin681
Fnx 648
pashabiceps314
edward38
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes400
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1425
hiko934
FrodaN513
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT219
Livibee174
TKL 117
QueenE110
Mew2King51
C9.Mang029
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV690
League of Legends
• Nemesis3877
• TFBlade649
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 27m
Patches Events
23h 27m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.