• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:20
CEST 15:20
KST 22:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11002 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 106

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 234 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:42 GMT
#2101
KUSHMASTA

On August 09 2013 02:35 kushm4sta wrote:
hey all i will be more active second half of the game! for now i wanna lynch yamato on policy grounds


Only ever busses as scum, always wrong as town. 2EZ
Writer@WriterYamato
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 12 2013 07:44 GMT
#2102
Next level WIFOM...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 07:45 GMT
#2103
On August 12 2013 16:32 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because at least he's showing up 1000 times saying he hasn't caught up yet.
Eventually he'll have to say he's caught up, right? Let's see what he does then.

Plus rayn said in his opening post that nmm8 seems towny.

I totally dont agree with this.
Also I assume NMM8 didnt actually pm that much so rayn's analysis may not be that accurate.
No gg, No skill.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 12 2013 07:45 GMT
#2104
yamato you have one for me too, right?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 07:48 GMT
#2105
On August 12 2013 16:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 16:32 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because at least he's showing up 1000 times saying he hasn't caught up yet.
Eventually he'll have to say he's caught up, right? Let's see what he does then.

Plus rayn said in his opening post that nmm8 seems towny.

I totally dont agree with this.
Also I assume NMM8 didnt actually pm that much so rayn's analysis may not be that accurate.


You don't agree with giving someone a chance when getting replaced into 80 pages?
Yeah he could definitely be scum, but if he is we'll find out. Why in such a rush to house kp him when we can just see what he does today/d3 and go from there.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:48 GMT
#2106
[green]SEAL CLUBBERS[green]

On August 10 2013 05:30 Acrofales wrote:
Yamato: open his filter. There is nothing there. Would lynch.


On August 10 2013 06:04 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:58 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:55 Acrofales wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:51 yamato77 wrote:
Most of SNB's contribution to the game consists of making a big deal out of some rolename controversy within his own house on N0. Aside from complaining that Clarity unwittingly ruined some sort of plan (lolwhatever), there's almost nothing of substance in his filter aside from a townread on Dandel (like that means anything).

His activity also fits in with his scum meta-activity as evidenced by the same sort of lurky and somewhat disinterested play he exhibited in Sicilian. He's set himself up so that he is voting for who his house wants to vote for, conveniently absolving himself of any true scumhunting in-thread.

In a previous encounter, a jousting match at Castle PTP, he was largely unavailable and never contributed anything of value, yet was town. Not to say that I encourage that behaviour, but I'm not sure it's sufficient for murdering him.

So how do you advise we treat the SnB situation, then, Acro? Let him lurk into LYLO?

It's not like he's an incompetent town player. If he's town, he's good enough to show it.

also you should know better than this. my activity is just as bad when i'm town as it is when i'm scum. if not worse. you are making up things to suit your agenda and i woudl be down to lynch or vig you.


On August 10 2013 06:49 jrkirby wrote:
People I want lynched/shot:
4) Yamato. He is clearly the scummiest guy in our house. He didn't PM me until nearly the end of N0 for me to realize I got his real username wrong, and also was asking oberyn and onegu to vote for him. His arguments with oats just served to lengthen the thread without any real substance, and he hasn't posted any scumreads with substance.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:48 GMT
#2107
EBWOP

On August 12 2013 16:48 yamato77 wrote:
SEAL CLUBBERS

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:30 Acrofales wrote:
Yamato: open his filter. There is nothing there. Would lynch.


Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:04 strongandbig wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:58 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:55 Acrofales wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:51 yamato77 wrote:
Most of SNB's contribution to the game consists of making a big deal out of some rolename controversy within his own house on N0. Aside from complaining that Clarity unwittingly ruined some sort of plan (lolwhatever), there's almost nothing of substance in his filter aside from a townread on Dandel (like that means anything).

His activity also fits in with his scum meta-activity as evidenced by the same sort of lurky and somewhat disinterested play he exhibited in Sicilian. He's set himself up so that he is voting for who his house wants to vote for, conveniently absolving himself of any true scumhunting in-thread.

In a previous encounter, a jousting match at Castle PTP, he was largely unavailable and never contributed anything of value, yet was town. Not to say that I encourage that behaviour, but I'm not sure it's sufficient for murdering him.

So how do you advise we treat the SnB situation, then, Acro? Let him lurk into LYLO?

It's not like he's an incompetent town player. If he's town, he's good enough to show it.

also you should know better than this. my activity is just as bad when i'm town as it is when i'm scum. if not worse. you are making up things to suit your agenda and i woudl be down to lynch or vig you.


Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:49 jrkirby wrote:
People I want lynched/shot:
4) Yamato. He is clearly the scummiest guy in our house. He didn't PM me until nearly the end of N0 for me to realize I got his real username wrong, and also was asking oberyn and onegu to vote for him. His arguments with oats just served to lengthen the thread without any real substance, and he hasn't posted any scumreads with substance.

Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 07:52 GMT
#2108
On August 12 2013 16:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 16:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 12 2013 16:32 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because at least he's showing up 1000 times saying he hasn't caught up yet.
Eventually he'll have to say he's caught up, right? Let's see what he does then.

Plus rayn said in his opening post that nmm8 seems towny.

I totally dont agree with this.
Also I assume NMM8 didnt actually pm that much so rayn's analysis may not be that accurate.


You don't agree with giving someone a chance when getting replaced into 80 pages?
Yeah he could definitely be scum, but if he is we'll find out. Why in such a rush to house kp him when we can just see what he does today/d3 and go from there.

not after like almost 2 pages.

I wanna kill him as fast as possible cause I know he is scum now. Why bother waiting?
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:53 GMT
#2109
SERIAL KILLERS

On August 12 2013 12:21 johnnywup wrote:
ok im back. had a great day at the beach :D

the thread has gotten freaking hilarious lately lol. yamato confirmed scum. i assume he'll die from a lynch despite HP due to yesterday, so I'm guessing lynches pierce HP?


On August 12 2013 03:46 Koshi wrote:
Yamato red check is quite damning and should be enough evidence to get him lynched today. Yamato being either miller or being framed is unlikely. If this is the case then this is bad luck. Not lynching yamato is bad play.


On August 12 2013 00:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don´t think yamato is town, and all my scumreads basically claimed blue..


BONUS

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 12 2013 00:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Guys. Yamato is town.
Read his filter, and his last scum game, Sicilian
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=414884&user=Yamato77
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:54 GMT
#2110
On August 12 2013 16:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 16:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 16:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 12 2013 16:32 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because at least he's showing up 1000 times saying he hasn't caught up yet.
Eventually he'll have to say he's caught up, right? Let's see what he does then.

Plus rayn said in his opening post that nmm8 seems towny.

I totally dont agree with this.
Also I assume NMM8 didnt actually pm that much so rayn's analysis may not be that accurate.


You don't agree with giving someone a chance when getting replaced into 80 pages?
Yeah he could definitely be scum, but if he is we'll find out. Why in such a rush to house kp him when we can just see what he does today/d3 and go from there.

not after like almost 2 pages.

I wanna kill him as fast as possible cause I know he is scum now. Why bother waiting?

Makes sense. You just found out Ace is scum because he just replaced in to the scumteam!
Writer@WriterYamato
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 07:56 GMT
#2111
On August 12 2013 16:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 16:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 16:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 12 2013 16:32 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because at least he's showing up 1000 times saying he hasn't caught up yet.
Eventually he'll have to say he's caught up, right? Let's see what he does then.

Plus rayn said in his opening post that nmm8 seems towny.

I totally dont agree with this.
Also I assume NMM8 didnt actually pm that much so rayn's analysis may not be that accurate.


You don't agree with giving someone a chance when getting replaced into 80 pages?
Yeah he could definitely be scum, but if he is we'll find out. Why in such a rush to house kp him when we can just see what he does today/d3 and go from there.

not after like almost 2 pages.

I wanna kill him as fast as possible cause I know he is scum now. Why bother waiting?


You know he's scum the same way you knew yamato was town?
Yeah, I'll wait. Are you afraid he might actually contribute or something? If you know he's scum surely you'll see through his lies.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 12 2013 07:59 GMT
#2112
Btw I'm going to laugh so hard if Sharrant comes here and says that his red check was a fake as well. yamato would sure feel dumb

I agree with Clarity. No point in killing Ace ASAP when he has (yet unrealized) potential to be useful.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 08:02 GMT
#2113
On August 12 2013 16:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 16:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 12 2013 16:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 16:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 12 2013 16:32 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because at least he's showing up 1000 times saying he hasn't caught up yet.
Eventually he'll have to say he's caught up, right? Let's see what he does then.

Plus rayn said in his opening post that nmm8 seems towny.

I totally dont agree with this.
Also I assume NMM8 didnt actually pm that much so rayn's analysis may not be that accurate.


You don't agree with giving someone a chance when getting replaced into 80 pages?
Yeah he could definitely be scum, but if he is we'll find out. Why in such a rush to house kp him when we can just see what he does today/d3 and go from there.

not after like almost 2 pages.

I wanna kill him as fast as possible cause I know he is scum now. Why bother waiting?


You know he's scum the same way you knew yamato was town?
Yeah, I'll wait. Are you afraid he might actually contribute or something? If you know he's scum surely you'll see through his lies.

I can, but why wait?

Lets say Ace was like Mocsta or something, would you want to lynch him tmr?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 08:04 GMT
#2114
Fucking vet shield.
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 08:04 GMT
#2115
Targaryens

On August 09 2013 18:00 Grackaroni wrote:
There was an exchange between Oats and Yamato at the start of the game that rubbed me the wrong way. It was so disruptive and anti-town, that I have trouble believing that it came from 2 town players. It didn't seem normal to me and I even got a little bit of a staged feeling (as in they could be both scum randomly attacking each other at the start of the game). I think remember someone claiming they were probably town for being aggressive but some scum are more comfortable getting in arguments with people to help buff up their post count and mask their lack of contributions.


On August 12 2013 01:54 Chromatically wrote:
I don't see any reason to not lynch yamato here, he's been mostly arguing with people over dumb things and hasn't been trying to find scum. No reason not to believe the red check given the unlikeliness he was framed.

##Vote: yamato


On August 09 2013 22:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 22:30 Acrofales wrote:
Additionally, I am concerned about Vivax and Yamato's lack of presence in this hallway. These are reknowned knights from whom I had high expectations and their absense is troubling. Yamato has been around, but got into that useless fight with Oats. While that seemed uncharacteristic for a pretender, his subsequent disappearance has me doubting that assessment. Vivax has not contributed much at all. Of these two, I'd prefer to see Vivax on the chopping block.


Are you scum Acro?
How did yamato contribute more than me in any way? He only got into a shit fight with Oats and disappeared.

Question for you: Can you tell me about a single read/suspect from yamato you know about?
Writer@WriterYamato
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 08:08 GMT
#2116
On August 12 2013 17:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Fucking vet shield.


As if I know anything about who's a vet and who's not.
I've given you decent reasons to not kill him with lord kp and your answer is "NO, FUCKING KILL HIM HES SCUM"
Cool story bro
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 12 2013 08:09 GMT
#2117
On August 12 2013 17:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Fucking vet shield.


[image loading]
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 08:10 GMT
#2118
On August 12 2013 17:08 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 17:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Fucking vet shield.


As if I know anything about who's a vet and who's not.
I've given you decent reasons to not kill him with lord kp and your answer is "NO, FUCKING KILL HIM HES SCUM"
Cool story bro

Decent reasons like, 'im sure he will be useful later'. No those are not decent reasons.
You havent said anything about his current play other than 'useless' so I dont see why we are letting people live based on future play rather than current play. And you know that Ace is a 'vet' come on.
No gg, No skill.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 12 2013 08:11 GMT
#2119
Seriously though, Ace has had less time to be useful than the other useless lurkers / apathetic scummy players. That's why I think he shouldn't be the priority kill. It's not just his veteran status.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 08:17 GMT
#2120
WIFOM

On August 12 2013 16:59 Xatalos wrote:
Btw I'm going to laugh so hard if Sharrant comes here and says that his red check was a fake as well. yamato would sure feel dumb


;]

On August 12 2013 16:21 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 12:08 Oberyn wrote:
##Vote yamato77

I haven't been around a computer all day, but I should be available most of tomorrow. The thread should be made aware that I am not a watcher and Onegu is not a 1-shot medic. It was probably a long shot, but I have received no information regarding the identity of the roleblocker. Carry on.


Kind of expected sadly. Whats with the new meta to fakeclaim everything?


On August 11 2013 22:33 Sharrant wrote:
I claimed my role to Acro last night (I'm a one shot alignment cop). I asked him who I should target with it, he said Kush and Yamato. Both players I had in mind originally. In case he was mafia I lied and said I would target Kush.


[image loading]
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1435
WardiTV646
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6318
Bisu 2299
Jaedong 1164
EffOrt 510
Horang2 394
actioN 311
Mini 277
ZerO 214
ggaemo 161
Larva 146
[ Show more ]
Mind 110
Pusan 103
Sharp 73
Dewaltoss 71
Shinee 69
Bale 63
Sea.KH 63
Barracks 60
Snow 59
Hyun 59
Yoon 52
hero 40
ToSsGirL 37
NotJumperer 30
sorry 25
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 16
zelot 13
Noble 12
Trap 11
Rock 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
NaDa 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3971
qojqva1820
Dendi998
Counter-Strike
markeloff86
Other Games
olofmeister1022
hiko738
B2W.Neo536
Lowko360
crisheroes299
DeMusliM238
Pyrionflax208
Livibee149
Liquid`VortiX100
QueenE87
Mew2King59
Hui .54
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV763
League of Legends
• Jankos1885
• Nemesis1336
• TFBlade418
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 40m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.