• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:08
CEST 07:08
KST 14:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8368 users

Fruity Mafia - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 Next
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 20 2013 09:17 GMT
#1761
On February 18 2013 07:17 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 01:37 WeWinMafia wrote:
On February 16 2013 01:30 Zessionar wrote:
On February 15 2013 01:18 WeWinMafia wrote:
On February 14 2013 07:41 Zessionar wrote:
On February 14 2013 07:37 WeWinMafia wrote:
anyone could say that now that we have established this method of figuring out people...


well, but since I think I know why you think he's town, I think both of you are town and you're even more townish to me.
Again Zess and me trolling each other when there's nothing in the thread yet. I replied with utter bullshit and he replied with utter bullshit to my bullshit. Got to admit I was laughing pretty good around that time especially when I saw Coags smurf comment.


what if i told you that i wasn't joking back then and this statement confused me?
thoughts?
idk. I thought it was supposed to be a joke because of the phrasing. Perhaps you read to much into my initial post?

On February 16 2013 01:31 Vivax wrote:
Toad, did you read the filters of those people you are interested in?
I focused on Risk, Yamato and Marv so far if that's what you mean.
Yes I had a look at the other filters but not in detail and I'm doing it right now.

Fun coincidence

What exactly did I do here that you all saw. I was just re-reading the thread an noted the peculiarity of the chosen names.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 09:27:40
February 20 2013 09:26 GMT
#1762
On February 20 2013 18:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 18:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
On February 20 2013 18:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I had a town read on Marv all game long but Zess managed to make me worried and I didn´t want to mess up, so I decided to send it to syllo instead, since everyone seemed to regard him as pretty much confirmed town. My reads this game weren´t really great. I had a few strong green reads but found it difficult to really discern the townies that weren´t playing from scum. I didn´t find anyone with an agenda, which I guess makes sense as it seems scum didn´t play with one this game.


right-and that was only one player's pressure.

syllo and sandro didn't look particularly better than marv at that point in the game. The only difference is that no one had attacked them and at least 2-3 people had attacked marv (among them were Zess and Toad).

If mafia shed doubt on syllo and sandro, using the fact that neither of them really stepped it up on day 1, things might have looked different. They wouldn't even need to try to lynch them, just repeatedly call them out and throw dirt on them.

Well, I think that part specifically is because no one dares to attack syllo/sandro as they have a reputation of figuring out each other's alignment easily. Scum knew they had to paint both Syllo and Sandro as scum if they wanted to get them lynched, which would've been a very hard thing to do.


Some of this is obviously very easy to say after the game is over and not as easy to do when actually playing.

And it's a little more difficult in this game since most people are aware of how syllo and sandro generally play but I feel that the goal should be to get some obstinate townie stuck on the idea that one/both are scum in plain sight just complaining about how nothing is happening but no willing to do anything themselves.

I think there was even a decent opportunity at some point when sandroba mentioned that he was suspicious of sandroba for not doing anything? Why not make this a big deal, why just sit silent about that. It doesn't need to constantly be repeated by mafia, but it definitely shouldn't just be allowed to disappear.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 09:32:42
February 20 2013 09:32 GMT
#1763
On February 20 2013 18:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 18:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
On February 20 2013 18:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I had a town read on Marv all game long but Zess managed to make me worried and I didn´t want to mess up, so I decided to send it to syllo instead, since everyone seemed to regard him as pretty much confirmed town. My reads this game weren´t really great. I had a few strong green reads but found it difficult to really discern the townies that weren´t playing from scum. I didn´t find anyone with an agenda, which I guess makes sense as it seems scum didn´t play with one this game.


right-and that was only one player's pressure.

syllo and sandro didn't look particularly better than marv at that point in the game. The only difference is that no one had attacked them and at least 2-3 people had attacked marv (among them were Zess and Toad).

If mafia shed doubt on syllo and sandro, using the fact that neither of them really stepped it up on day 1, things might have looked different. They wouldn't even need to try to lynch them, just repeatedly call them out and throw dirt on them.

Well, I think that part specifically is because no one dares to attack syllo/sandro as they have a reputation of figuring out each other's alignment easily. Scum knew they had to paint both Syllo and Sandro as scum if they wanted to get them lynched, which would've been a very hard thing to do.


that's the fear talking.

As scum it's certainly possible to appear town to syllo/sandro, and it's certainly possible even to get them lynched. (I would say even in this game that it was possible to shoot syllo and get away with it...probably would've been easier to shoot marv or super, but still)

I've done it myself (granted, this was over a year ago).

Sandro in particular can attest to the fact that I always appear townie to him
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 20 2013 09:34 GMT
#1764
btw I think both Vivax and Toad are perfect candidates to simply shoot someone or push a lynch and get away with it scot-free.

Look at how people reacted to Vivax this game and in LIX. They complained to all hell about his play but never killed him. He was never close to getting lynched either time, and certainly people would only do it for policy. That's a great position to be in-use the fact that no one wants to kill you to your advantage.

The same could be said about Toad.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 09:45:37
February 20 2013 09:44 GMT
#1765
On February 20 2013 18:34 wherebugsgo wrote:
btw I think both Vivax and Toad are perfect candidates to simply shoot someone or push a lynch and get away with it scot-free.

Look at how people reacted to Vivax this game and in LIX. They complained to all hell about his play but never killed him. He was never close to getting lynched either time, and certainly people would only do it for policy. That's a great position to be in-use the fact that no one wants to kill you to your advantage.

The same could be said about Toad.

we had it planned actually. Vivax wanted to use the dayvig from the beginning to bus someone to make one of us look good (I completly disagree with it and was quite forceful about not using the dayvig against ourselves).
I think I said something like "let's just do the Palmar once we've dealt with 1 or two vets" in our chat. It just never came to the situation that we were in a position to kill someone and I didn't want to do it on d1.

I don't think I would get away with it at all though, but yeah, we gave the Day-vig to vivax for that specific reason, because he could get away with it.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 20 2013 09:55 GMT
#1766
I think the dayvig would be very problematic for scum actually given the role I had. Town having two kp roles tends to be unlikely, and my role would be a far more unlikely one for scum to have than a dayvig so I'm not quite sure Vivax could get away with it.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 20 2013 09:55 GMT
#1767
either of you could get away with it.

You just use it on someone who is being dumb/not reading or being controversial. You do whatever it takes to pass it off later.

Also using it on your own team is colossally stupid.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 10:15:41
February 20 2013 09:58 GMT
#1768
On February 20 2013 18:55 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I think the dayvig would be very problematic for scum actually given the role I had. Town having two kp roles tends to be unlikely, and my role would be a far more unlikely one for scum to have than a dayvig so I'm not quite sure Vivax could get away with it.

yes that's what went trough my head as well.

Edit:
It's still say the roles were favoring town to be honest, or it at least made it really hard for us.

  • I don't think double protective roles on town is what it should be in a 16 player game if the KP is static at 1. So either increase KP to the usual MafiaMember/2 although it's a mini, maybe rounded down instead of rounded up, or make one of the protective roles weaker like: 2 time use Jailer instead of a normal jailer + VET / Jailer + 1 time bulletproof guy who has to activate it?

  • The dayvig/-s made it really hard for us to do something for us. Not only got the best townie in the game 2 dayvig uses instead of some random guy who's going to hit a townie in probably 50% of the cases, but also did it make 2 people look really townish instead of just 1 while making us look really bad because we had a day-vig as well. There's just no way town gets 3 dayvigs in a mini and we don't stand a chance in a popularity contest with the guy the gun-dealer chooses to give the gun to because he's going to give it to somenoe looking exceptionally townish to begin with. Joat or normal vigs for both mafia and town would probably be better. The double confirmation that happened this way really was impossible to deal with considering that it was a 2 time use ability which makes the possibility of it being a mafia trick literally (!) 0% with the choice of target.
    And no "make sure you are the target the gun-dealer chooses" isn't an argument. Being the single most townish looking guy is incredibly unrealistic. Yes looking townish is very much realistic for mafia but the most townish looking guy is something that really rarely happens (Annul-disaster is the only case of that ever happening that comes to my mind to be honest).
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 10:18:05
February 20 2013 10:15 GMT
#1769
you guys would've had the same problem even with different roles. The jailkeeper didn't even do anything.

I could have removed the jailkeeper and the parity cop and you guys still would've lost-the roles weren't to blame here.

You can perhaps make an argument that the dayvig is hard to use given the other KP role, but that was intentional on my part. You guys knew you had to be active given the role you were given and you chose not to be. Asking for a normal vig simply reinforces this point. Sure, it would have made it easier to use the KP, but since when have I been a fan of easy-to-use power roles?

The confirmation was not hard to deal with, given that the RB would have completely nullified the role. You guys got shot by it instead of influencing the shot. Just because town has a vig doesn't mean it's going to always hit mafia. Had risk actually done anything at all it could easily have been someone like Mattchew or coag on the receiving end of the bullet.

e: also you gave the roleblocker to the guy likeliest to get shot.

You have more info than town given that you are on the mafia team. Doubling roles on mafia and town has been a common theme for many games. The game I cohosted with Incog for example; almost every blue was duplicated on the mafia side (mafia had a jack + double voter, so did town, and something else too; medic I think?)

get the vig to shoot a townie and you can RB him after. You can shoot him too.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 10:25:31
February 20 2013 10:17 GMT
#1770
On February 20 2013 19:15 wherebugsgo wrote:
you guys would've had the same problem even with different roles. The jailkeeper didn't even do anything.

I could have removed the jailkeeper and the parity cop and you guys still would've lost-the roles weren't to blame here.

You can perhaps make an argument that the dayvig is hard to use given the other KP role, but that was intentional on my part. You guys knew you had to be active given the role you were given and you chose not to be. Asking for a normal vig simply reinforces this point. Sure, it would have made it easier to use the KP, but since when have I been a fan of easy-to-use power roles?

The confirmation was not hard to deal with, given that the RB would have completely nullified the role. You guys got shot by it instead of influencing the shot. Just because town has a vig doesn't mean it's going to always hit mafia. Had risk actually done anything at all it could easily have been someone like Mattchew or coag on the receiving end of the bullet.


Agree, it didn't make a difference and it didn't come into play but it's part of the reasoning we were frustrated and didn't play active. At least for me.
I mean we lost by d2 and still got incredibly lucky with what happened. Like you said jailer did nothing when he could have made both Syllo and Sandro 100% invulnerable. I seriously (no joking) tossed a coin to decide wether we wanted to shoot Sandro or Syllo because I figured the Jailer is going to protect either of those 2.
It could have been way worse for us with the way the roles ended up being.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 20 2013 10:18 GMT
#1771
On February 20 2013 19:17 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 19:15 wherebugsgo wrote:
you guys would've had the same problem even with different roles. The jailkeeper didn't even do anything.

I could have removed the jailkeeper and the parity cop and you guys still would've lost-the roles weren't to blame here.

You can perhaps make an argument that the dayvig is hard to use given the other KP role, but that was intentional on my part. You guys knew you had to be active given the role you were given and you chose not to be. Asking for a normal vig simply reinforces this point. Sure, it would have made it easier to use the KP, but since when have I been a fan of easy-to-use power roles?

The confirmation was not hard to deal with, given that the RB would have completely nullified the role. You guys got shot by it instead of influencing the shot. Just because town has a vig doesn't mean it's going to always hit mafia. Had risk actually done anything at all it could easily have been someone like Mattchew or coag on the receiving end of the bullet.


Agree, it didn't make a difference and it didn't come into play but it's part of the reasoning we were frustrated and didn't play active. At least for me.


you gave up when the game started, so no, that's not true at all.

I think you're looking for excuses here.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 10:24:33
February 20 2013 10:22 GMT
#1772
On February 20 2013 19:18 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 19:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 20 2013 19:15 wherebugsgo wrote:
you guys would've had the same problem even with different roles. The jailkeeper didn't even do anything.

I could have removed the jailkeeper and the parity cop and you guys still would've lost-the roles weren't to blame here.

You can perhaps make an argument that the dayvig is hard to use given the other KP role, but that was intentional on my part. You guys knew you had to be active given the role you were given and you chose not to be. Asking for a normal vig simply reinforces this point. Sure, it would have made it easier to use the KP, but since when have I been a fan of easy-to-use power roles?

The confirmation was not hard to deal with, given that the RB would have completely nullified the role. You guys got shot by it instead of influencing the shot. Just because town has a vig doesn't mean it's going to always hit mafia. Had risk actually done anything at all it could easily have been someone like Mattchew or coag on the receiving end of the bullet.


Agree, it didn't make a difference and it didn't come into play but it's part of the reasoning we were frustrated and didn't play active. At least for me.


you gave up when the game started, so no, that's not true at all.

I think you're looking for excuses here.

I didn't give up when the game started. I got really frustrated when Sandro ended up surviving, I still pulled that vig stunt that people considered to be really good, so we still played the game at that time. It just got gradually worse with every hour and I stopped playing when risk got shot. I think I said something like I'm playing boardgames with friends and came back to the thread seeing risk dead.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 20 2013 11:42 GMT
#1773
On February 20 2013 19:18 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 19:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 20 2013 19:15 wherebugsgo wrote:
you guys would've had the same problem even with different roles. The jailkeeper didn't even do anything.

I could have removed the jailkeeper and the parity cop and you guys still would've lost-the roles weren't to blame here.

You can perhaps make an argument that the dayvig is hard to use given the other KP role, but that was intentional on my part. You guys knew you had to be active given the role you were given and you chose not to be. Asking for a normal vig simply reinforces this point. Sure, it would have made it easier to use the KP, but since when have I been a fan of easy-to-use power roles?

The confirmation was not hard to deal with, given that the RB would have completely nullified the role. You guys got shot by it instead of influencing the shot. Just because town has a vig doesn't mean it's going to always hit mafia. Had risk actually done anything at all it could easily have been someone like Mattchew or coag on the receiving end of the bullet.


Agree, it didn't make a difference and it didn't come into play but it's part of the reasoning we were frustrated and didn't play active. At least for me.


you gave up when the game started, so no, that's not true at all.

I think you're looking for excuses here.

You're the one trying to excuse that your setup was heavily imbalanced. Give it a rest, your denial of this fact and continuous arguments and attempts to justify it is starting to piss me off.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 20 2013 12:53 GMT
#1774
it was a little town favoured I'd say, but not "highly imbalanced"

Certainly the utter rout that occurred was not because of the setup.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 20 2013 13:06 GMT
#1775
I'm not excusing anything.

This game was at best slightly town favored. Had you guys been given the gun (unlikely, but possible if the RNG had made the teams different) and had some random guy been given the vet role then perhaps it would be town saying that the game was imbalanced.

You guys lost despite the parity cop and the jailkeeper not doing anything at all. That's not due to imbalance.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 20 2013 14:08 GMT
#1776
Yes the setup was townfavored, I'd say more then slightly but we can disagree on that, it's not even my issue since it was an experimental setup. As you both say the bigger crook was RNG, evidently town didn't even need some of their power roles. But that balance perspective should had been obvious to the host from the start and the fair thing to do would be to redo the RNG+ Show Spoiler +
I know some hosts do this more then others to ensure the teams are as fair as possible. I also know some hosts as yourself dislike doing it.
and there is a reason for that.

When a game is over, for a player there is nothing as frustrating as to look at a setup and see that it was heavily favored one way or another. More so if you were on the loosing side and put in a lot of effort. And favor doesn't just come from the setup, the players are also a factor. A hosts job is to make sure these frustrating scenarios doesn't happen. Knowing it was imbalanced and writing it of as bad luck because of the RNG isn't acceptable imo. You have a responsibility to your players to try to balance this game, and that should be prioritized before your code of never re-RNG.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 16:59:59
February 20 2013 14:14 GMT
#1777
Town started with 3 mislynches until mylo and mostly had weak versions of normal roles. There was a weak alignment cop, weak medic and the vig equivalent was more difficult to use than the normal variant. Town wasn't told anything about anything, so we couldn't even know whether e.g. vets or people who are protected are informed when they get shot. The fact it was a closed setup and used extended majority lynch also favored mafia.

That's at most slightly town favored.

e: mafia doesn't even have to use the vig; they can save it until lylo or vig the highest priority target if they are ever about to be lynched. It might have even been possible to force nolynch with the vig as it could be used at any time.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
February 20 2013 15:18 GMT
#1778
On February 20 2013 17:51 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 17:49 ObviousOne wrote:
Early in the game, like around P14, Marv brought up that I was posting a lot in my other game.

No offense intended to Marv who I am sure is well meaning in his attempts to get more activity out of me.

I was posting a ton in my other game and Marv probably saw one of the reasons why I was posting a lot in the other thread as it was going on (for reference, I was SK in the concurrent newbie game and explaining away life) in this, but I was once, in a game from the past, one of my newbie games, (verbally) warned for looking at / commenting on posting made outside of a thread by a player who was "lurking" and just wanted to know if it's commonly let go or if I dealt with it properly in here or if there isn't strictly any rule about it.


it's kind of a grey area.

I personally don't mention those things (anymore) but they do influence how I play.

This.

It's not just other threads either: I have quite a few mafia players on skype and steam, so you simply get more information about a player's activity than by just reading the thread. However, it's sort of an honor code (some hosts make it a rule) to not use this information in the thread (it will influence what you think, regardless).
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 20 2013 15:25 GMT
#1779
You gotta ignore when you (bsaically) learn a player's alignment out of the thread.

It's just not fun.

Like, from the play in this game, I could guess marv was scum in themed.
From Syl's play in the newbie i was cohosting, I also could guess he was town in themed.

And it sucks to have to ignore stuff like that. Not the ingoring part, what sucks is that it even happens.
Just one more reason for people to not play 2 games at a time.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 20 2013 15:54 GMT
#1780
if your worried about certain players being protected then why not shoot somewhere else?

killing strong players can be great but there were other people in this game that looked town and would not get protected.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4515
Leta 1631
Bale 58
Shine 29
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Other Games
summit1g9026
WinterStarcraft604
Sick117
Mew2King33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick495
BasetradeTV161
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2102
League of Legends
• Lourlo1047
• Rush566
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 52m
Patches Events
9h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 52m
OSC
17h 52m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.