• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:49
CEST 20:49
KST 03:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8716 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 92 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 12 2013 22:33 GMT
#741
On February 13 2013 07:28 cDgCorazon wrote:
However, if you were veteran, you would act as such because you would be wanting to bait the scum attacking you and saving everyone from the N1 kill. Is that your plan?

It's the only blue role where I could see you trying to look townie ridiculously hard.

I'm back for the evening.
I was actually just going to ask at what point speculation about blue roles usually begins. Is this a post N1-D2 thing so we can see what went down on N1? In all honesty it's kind of nice there hasn't been much blue speculation so far to cloud up everyone's judgments like in NMM 36 D1.

Also since you're here, Cora what do you think of my scumreads, specifically in regards to the glurio/Sevryn scum dichotomy?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 12 2013 22:34 GMT
#742
On February 13 2013 07:29 warbaby wrote:
I explained why I won't role claim, but why I'm happy to alignment claim. Scum does not know my role yet. If I'm VT, then scum can skip lynching me tonight, which gives them a higher chance of hitting a blue. Claiming blue now would be insane because it would guarantee my lynch tonight. How do you not understand this?

Honestly it almost seems like you're scum, and trying to trick me into claiming my role instead of just my alignment.

Because I assume you do understand the difference between a role and an alignment.


The problem is when you claim your "alignment", it means you are either VT or Blue.

If you are VT, you would've said it to avoid being killed.
If you are blue, you would not have tried to look so pro-town that the scum would try to kill you.

The problem is that I can't believe your alignment claim because anyone can go out and say that they are pro-town. It looks scummy when you are trying so hard too look town. You were trying too hard before my case, and now you aren't trying hard enough. You're having a hard time finding the balance between looking way too town and looking way too scum. This is why I am incredibly suspicious of you and why my vote is on you at this moment.

You put yourself in a position where you had to either back down or claim something, and you did neither one very convincingly.
Grubby's #1 Fan
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 12 2013 22:35 GMT
#743
On February 13 2013 07:29 warbaby wrote:
I explained why I won't role claim, but why I'm happy to alignment claim. Scum does not know my role yet. If I'm VT, then scum can skip lynching me tonight, which gives them a higher chance of hitting a blue. Claiming blue now would be insane because it would guarantee my lynch tonight. How do you not understand this?

Honestly it almost seems like you're scum, and trying to trick me into claiming my role instead of just my alignment.

Because I assume you do understand the difference between a role and an alignment.

BTW, this may be my favourite post to date from WB, except for the soft scum claim on Cora. Reeks of OMGUS.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 12 2013 22:36 GMT
#744
On February 13 2013 07:34 cDgCorazon wrote:
If you are VT, you would've said it to avoid being killed.
If you are blue, you would not have tried to look so pro-town that the scum would try to kill you.


What? Scum does not know who is VT and who is blue yet. If I claim VT or blue, scum will gain information. As town (which scum already knows), I will not do anything to give scum information unless it helps town. Anyone claiming their role on D1 is not helping town. It's that simple.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 12 2013 22:36 GMT
#745
On February 13 2013 07:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 07:29 warbaby wrote:
I explained why I won't role claim, but why I'm happy to alignment claim. Scum does not know my role yet. If I'm VT, then scum can skip lynching me tonight, which gives them a higher chance of hitting a blue. Claiming blue now would be insane because it would guarantee my lynch tonight. How do you not understand this?

Honestly it almost seems like you're scum, and trying to trick me into claiming my role instead of just my alignment.

Because I assume you do understand the difference between a role and an alignment.

BTW, this may be my favourite post to date from WB, except for the soft scum claim on Cora. Reeks of OMGUS.


I'm not OMGUS'ing Cora, I'm trying to explain to him why claiming any sort of role on D1 is a terrible idea.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 12 2013 22:39 GMT
#746
On February 13 2013 07:36 warbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 07:34 cDgCorazon wrote:
If you are VT, you would've said it to avoid being killed.
If you are blue, you would not have tried to look so pro-town that the scum would try to kill you.


What? Scum does not know who is VT and who is blue yet. If I claim VT or blue, scum will gain information. As town (which scum already knows), I will not do anything to give scum information unless it helps town. Anyone claiming their role on D1 is not helping town. It's that simple.

And that's not necessarily true, WB. Vet can force a N1 shot on him to protect town as was previously stated. Watcher or tracker could very easily do the same thing as they aren't really hard protect roles and baiting a N1 kill could gain winning information for the town if done properly. As this is a newbie game I don't really expect much of the former, but it is possible for an early blue claim to help town; you just have to be able to play around it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 12 2013 22:39 GMT
#747
EBWOP: I don't really expect much of [b] either[/]
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 12 2013 22:42 GMT
#748
If you're saying that claiming blue is a bad idea, you should've just backed down instead of saying "I'm not mafia rofl".

I don't believe the claim that you are "town oriented". It doesn't make sense to say that right out of the gate. Your emotional play afterwards really had me suspicious, along with sheeping onto every idea that came by. It has me suspicious.

Your play has completely contradicted your town claim, which is why I don't believe it.
Grubby's #1 Fan
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 12 2013 22:58 GMT
#749
Corazon, since you apparently haven't read my filter, maybe I can help.

+ Show Spoiler [links to posts] +

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17779217 <- explaining my views on a number of people. some of my views were original when I first stated them, but I am mostly restating stuff, because the lurkers are still mostly lurking.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17769064 <- trying to de-antagonize mocsta, explain why i'm not OMGUS'ing the people pressuring me. perhaps we can move the discussion along?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17769409 <- discussing policy lynches, realizing I'd rather vote a real lurker than someone with zero posts (a non-player).
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17770728 <- being reasonable about not voting WoS until he responds to zarepath's case (which I think had enough non-bullshit it in it merit attention)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17771386 <- sticking by my assertion that glurio is less lurky than last game.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17772435 <- explaining more who I think could be legitimate LAL lynches, because I'm not willing to lynch an active player D1.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17772797 <- continuing to stand by my case against a specific lurker, giving my thoughts on the other lynch candidates.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17773452 <- explaining why I think scum cases against most of the active players are silly at this point. sticking by my LAL stance on sylencia.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17777671 <- explaining which lurkers I'd rather vote... taking the effort to read and post a link to meta on a scum player from a previous game.

and there's more...


The point I'm making is that, while I've had to defend myself against silly attacks all game (just like last game), I've stood firm on my opinions about who are the scummiest lurkers, and who I'd be willing to lynch. I've given my thoughts on other people's "cases" against active players, without being inflammatory or derailing discussion. I'm not casting my vote around looking for a bandwagon, I'm evaluating who I think is lurking in a scummy way and voting for them. And my vote is staying where it is unless I or someone else can make a real scum case, or sylencia picks up his contributions.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 23:01 GMT
#750
On February 13 2013 07:36 warbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 07:34 cDgCorazon wrote:
If you are VT, you would've said it to avoid being killed.
If you are blue, you would not have tried to look so pro-town that the scum would try to kill you.


What? Scum does not know who is VT and who is blue yet. If I claim VT or blue, scum will gain information. As town (which scum already knows), I will not do anything to give scum information unless it helps town. Anyone claiming their role on D1 is not helping town. It's that simple.

Im back

This is seriously suspect

You never took this line of reasoning UNTIL I outlined it here:
On February 12 2013 17:25 Mocsta wrote:
Frankly, with the information we *had* I saw nothing wrong with Sylencia logic statement.
Show nested quote +
Fact is, soft-claiming VT is always a stupid play. People are not going to trust you; and it gives mafia someone *NOT* to hit (if seeking blue roles). In poker terms, the pot odds arent worth calling.


If you re-examine with the information *POST-EVENT*; i still see nothing wrong with the assumptions Sylencia took.
Show nested quote +
VT is still a stupid play; and warbaby is a guy who doesnt want to be treated as stupid. So it means I rule this out of the equation.


TL;DR
I dont have a problem with Sylencia logic then, and I still dont.
Claiming VT early is stupid, and creates less targets for scum to choose to eliminate blues.
Hence,
It really becomes: did he really soft-claim blue role; or did he make an all-in play based on his MVP last game.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 12 2013 23:02 GMT
#751
On February 13 2013 07:29 warbaby wrote:
I explained why I won't role claim, but why I'm happy to alignment claim.


I'm back again, and I don't understand how alignment claims ever help. Seeing as how it'd either be town claiming town, or scum/3rd party claiming town. That gets us nowhere.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 23:05 GMT
#752
On February 13 2013 06:21 glurio wrote:
I'd prefer lynching one of the lurkier players, sevryn, syl or mandalor right now.

Glurio

Please detail why YOUR contributions are better than the three people listed above.

I am shocked that you would turn your back on your own kind; because as far as I am concerned:

YOU are a lurker, which is what I believe you are nominating the above three for.

*ironic* is it not?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 12 2013 23:05 GMT
#753
On February 13 2013 07:58 warbaby wrote:
The point I'm making is that, while I've had to defend myself against silly attacks all game (just like last game), I've stood firm on my opinions about who are the scummiest lurkers, and who I'd be willing to lynch. I've given my thoughts on other people's "cases" against active players, without being inflammatory or derailing discussion. I'm not casting my vote around looking for a bandwagon, I'm evaluating who I think is lurking in a scummy way and voting for them. And my vote is staying where it is unless I or someone else can make a real scum case, or sylencia picks up his contributions.





OH REALLY?

On February 12 2013 00:38 zarepath wrote:
##Vote: WaveofShadow


On February 12 2013 00:45 warbaby wrote:
FoS WaveofShadow

I'm not voting until we've had more time for the remaining lurkers to report in, and Shadow can respond to zarepath.

I agree with zarepath that the people actually voting me aren't looking that scummy; compared to those just trawling for a convenient bandwagon.




On February 12 2013 01:02 Mandalor wrote:
##Vote: 9-BiT


On February 12 2013 01:16 warbaby wrote:
I prefer voting lurkers over scum D1. I don't like voting for null reads because null reads are not scum? Voting to pressure a null read is OK, but it helps if you back up your pressure vote with a decent case.

##Vote: 9-Bit

Normally I wouldn't tell anybody "do xyz and I'll unvote you" but in this case, simply make a few posts (that aren't blatantly scummy) and I'll unvote you.



Grubby's #1 Fan
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 12 2013 23:07 GMT
#754
On February 13 2013 08:02 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 07:29 warbaby wrote:
I explained why I won't role claim, but why I'm happy to alignment claim.


I'm back again, and I don't understand how alignment claims ever help. Seeing as how it'd either be town claiming town, or scum/3rd party claiming town. That gets us nowhere.



WaveofShadow claimed town as well:

On February 11 2013 13:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yay for active lurking!
I have to agree with Mocsta here, at the very least lurker removal D1 can be a useful strategy, but I can't say I'm in favor of removing those who are performing the bare minimum (read: have actual 'qualitative additions,' as geript put it) when there will be scum actively trying to disrupt our hunting efforts.

If it comes to pass that those who are performing the bare minimum ARE the scum who are detracting from our efforts, then that's another story, but I feel like we should be slightly more certain of this than a regular lurker lynch, and I would also argue that this kind of thing would have to happen after D1.

Once again, making my position very clear: if you are inactive or do not contribute to the hunt D1, then you are my target. Obviously the Day is still young but I expect more from my Town as the day progresses.


Why aren't you getting on his ass about it? Are you capable of making posts that aren't tunneling me?
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 23:07 GMT
#755
Guys; the vote count is seriously split

This is my idea for the situation

Some camps want a lurker; others want the scummiest person

I recommend we have 2 lynch candidates
i.e. 1 agreed representative for the lurkers
1 agreed representative for the actives

I hope this will help to consolidate votes

Thoughts?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 12 2013 23:08 GMT
#756
On February 11 2013 13:28 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 13:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yay for active lurking!
I have to agree with Mocsta here, at the very least lurker removal D1 can be a useful strategy, but I can't say I'm in favor of removing those who are performing the bare minimum (read: have actual 'qualitative additions,' as geript put it) when there will be scum actively trying to disrupt our hunting efforts.

If it comes to pass that those who are performing the bare minimum ARE the scum who are detracting from our efforts, then that's another story, but I feel like we should be slightly more certain of this than a regular lurker lynch, and I would also argue that this kind of thing would have to happen after D1.

Once again, making my position very clear: if you are inactive or do not contribute to the hunt D1, then you are my target. Obviously the Day is still young but I expect more from my Town as the day progresses.


I also like the soft town claim (I bolded it).


And you blame me for not reading your filter...
Grubby's #1 Fan
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 12 2013 23:09 GMT
#757
On February 13 2013 08:05 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 07:58 warbaby wrote:
The point I'm making is that, while I've had to defend myself against silly attacks all game (just like last game), I've stood firm on my opinions about who are the scummiest lurkers, and who I'd be willing to lynch. I've given my thoughts on other people's "cases" against active players, without being inflammatory or derailing discussion. I'm not casting my vote around looking for a bandwagon, I'm evaluating who I think is lurking in a scummy way and voting for them. And my vote is staying where it is unless I or someone else can make a real scum case, or sylencia picks up his contributions.





OH REALLY?

Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 00:38 zarepath wrote:
##Vote: WaveofShadow


Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 00:45 warbaby wrote:
FoS WaveofShadow

I'm not voting until we've had more time for the remaining lurkers to report in, and Shadow can respond to zarepath.

I agree with zarepath that the people actually voting me aren't looking that scummy; compared to those just trawling for a convenient bandwagon.




Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 01:02 Mandalor wrote:
##Vote: 9-BiT


Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 01:16 warbaby wrote:
I prefer voting lurkers over scum D1. I don't like voting for null reads because null reads are not scum? Voting to pressure a null read is OK, but it helps if you back up your pressure vote with a decent case.

##Vote: 9-Bit

Normally I wouldn't tell anybody "do xyz and I'll unvote you" but in this case, simply make a few posts (that aren't blatantly scummy) and I'll unvote you.





I unvoted 9-bit because I realized I didn't want to lynch a zero-post player. And I didn't think I was going to pressure him any further. I've voted for 2 people in 48 hours. That is hardly casting my vote about.

Would you please calm down? I'm responding to you calmly, and you're freaking out and tunneling me hardcore.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 12 2013 23:09 GMT
#758
EBWOP: @Warbaby
Grubby's #1 Fan
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 12 2013 23:09 GMT
#759
On February 13 2013 08:08 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 13:28 cDgCorazon wrote:
On February 11 2013 13:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yay for active lurking!
I have to agree with Mocsta here, at the very least lurker removal D1 can be a useful strategy, but I can't say I'm in favor of removing those who are performing the bare minimum (read: have actual 'qualitative additions,' as geript put it) when there will be scum actively trying to disrupt our hunting efforts.

If it comes to pass that those who are performing the bare minimum ARE the scum who are detracting from our efforts, then that's another story, but I feel like we should be slightly more certain of this than a regular lurker lynch, and I would also argue that this kind of thing would have to happen after D1.

Once again, making my position very clear: if you are inactive or do not contribute to the hunt D1, then you are my target. Obviously the Day is still young but I expect more from my Town as the day progresses.


I also like the soft town claim (I bolded it).


And you blame me for not reading your filter...


Dude, I was responding to sylvencia, not you. Please calm down.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 12 2013 23:10 GMT
#760
I read most of warbaby's filter and I really don't see the case for lynching him besides a screwup where HE DIDN"T EVEN KNOW WHY WE THOUGHT HE CLAIMED BLUE and of course his terrible "I WAS MVP LAST GAME BOW TO ME" play which he dropped once he realized it was retarded. He won't get my vote today.

@cora you really don't (to me) look like you are trying too hard to improve off of last game.

I still want to lynch low-content semi-lurkers who simply aren't helping town (and therefore live in a space where they are more likely to be scum). The two that stand out to me are glurio and Sevryn.

Glurio has in the past little while managed to just enough for me to prefer a Sevryn lynch. With Sevryn's less-than-1 page filter, all he has managed is to attack (imo) the only other real lynch candidate: glurio. Even if he isn't scum, he isn't contributing enough for me to keep him around.

I will listen to anybody who wants me to lynch glurio, or else any REALLY CONVINCING cases on someobody else. However, with less than 2 hours to lynch I'd like to get my vote down now. Town needs to a) all vote and b) start consolidating please.

##Vote: Sevryn
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM815
TKL 296
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 815
ByuN 358
mouzHeroMarine 333
TKL 296
IndyStarCraft 204
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15636
Calm 2561
Horang2 414
Dewaltoss 147
Mini 146
Rush 92
EffOrt 56
Zeus 48
Free 31
Trap 27
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
febbydoto18
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe53
Counter-Strike
fl0m5210
pashabiceps1647
Fnx 1029
edward30
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King50
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2707
Liquid`Hasu572
Other Games
singsing1766
Liquid`RaSZi1670
Beastyqt785
B2W.Neo395
C9.Mang0290
crisheroes215
dupreeh146
QueenE104
Trikslyr92
UpATreeSC61
JuggernautJason23
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• EnkiAlexander 33
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 22
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2705
League of Legends
• Nemesis3279
• TFBlade689
Other Games
• imaqtpie830
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 12m
INu's Battles
16h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 12m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.