• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8325 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 92 Next
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 12 2013 23:36 GMT
#781
Now I'm seeing two reasons why I'm being voted here:
- The fact I'm quiet is apparently like the way I played when I was scum (wrong when you compare it to my other games, I was a bit more active during that game but still rather quiet in comparison to the number of players )
- The fact I'm quiet is uncharacteristic (also wrong, look at NMM32/33)

The points are kind of contradictory though...
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 23:39 GMT
#782
On February 13 2013 08:29 Sn0_Man wrote:
Personally, I think that your vote on geript looks dumb moc. I've already stated this but cmon. He legitimately dislikes you due at least in part to your play so far. He makes a case on you that I really don't think is illegitimate, although I think you are town (the case isn't retarded, although it isn't strong either). The fact that you already have him and warbaby as a scumteam rings alarm bells to me because you should know that association cases day 1 pre-flip are NUTSO BAD.

As such, I request that you MOVE your vote to something that town can agree upon. If you think that sevryn is not scum, and would prefer to lynch glurio (OR SOME OTHER REAL CANDIDATE WITH REASONS) let me know.

Thx.

I actually feel like corazon now, as in: people seem to be "forgetting" the filter.
I answered previously that I can see why you think it is association.
If it was, I would be voting warbaby > geript as first link.

My problem is the way Geript came in;
he could have defended a scum buddy or a town guy for cred.
His choice to chainsaw was suboptimal and is a very scummy action in general

His actions since then have also been sub-optimal. His actions and approach post-chain saw have been null and best and "save my scummy ass" at worse.

THAT is why i voted Geript. over warbaby. (It is not association based)

If you want to know why I kept pressuring warbaby; its because even though I wanted to back off, he kept saying shit that made him suspect again in my opinion.
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 12 2013 23:39 GMT
#783
On February 13 2013 08:31 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 08:30 Mandalor wrote:
Because there's still two hours left for him to change his vote and I can't?


Why are you expecting him to change his vote?

In my opinion, WB is kind of locked into Sylencia because it's the only person he has really targeted...


Like I've said repeatedly, sevryn would be an acceptable secondary target for me. I still think sylencia's posting is not doing anything to move discussion forward. he doesn't need to defend himself, he needs to demonstrate that he's putting work into hunting scum.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 12 2013 23:41 GMT
#784
On February 13 2013 08:36 Sn0_Man wrote:
Either way, if you want to lynch "blendy active" then lynch WoS imo.

Buuuuut I really would rather lynch lurkers. They have equal or greater chance of being scum anyway.

Wat.
I gave a full account of my scumreads lately, was the first (and still only person) to draw upon any suspicion to Zarepath, and have drawn attention to myself all game post-accusations against me. I took a stance early on in the game that some have agreed with and others haven't though I have stuck with it all throughout.
How exactly am I 'blendy?'
Just because I agree with your recent posts? (the Sevryn vote post you made draws so much on conclusion I already drew earlier I can't even call it yours)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 12 2013 23:44 GMT
#785
Come to think of it I'm not sure why I even responded since I'm in no danger of being lynched.
Glurio and Sylencia you have an hour left. Care to defend yourselves at all or make some sort of a case?
I have no hope for Sevryn at this point.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 23:44 GMT
#786
On February 13 2013 08:36 Sn0_Man wrote:
Either way, if you want to lynch "blendy active" then lynch WoS imo.

Buuuuut I really would rather lynch lurkers. They have equal or greater chance of being scum anyway.

Interesting..
Why WoS instead of zarepath?

You know the more I think about the fake case, the odder I think it is

Its innovative, cant say I seen that before.. but, perhaps because, the only ppl that need to write fake cases are scum?

When he provides his "promised analysis" on the how everything proceeded, I will be in a better position to judge the actual motivation; its just something really different, and dont know how to treat it yet.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 23:45 GMT
#787
On February 13 2013 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Come to think of it I'm not sure why I even responded since I'm in no danger of being lynched.
Glurio and Sylencia you have an hour left. Care to defend yourselves at all or make some sort of a case?
I have no hope for Sevryn at this point.

I dont think either of them will be present right now due to timezones.

Fingers crossed they are here before the lynch but.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 12 2013 23:47 GMT
#788
Point out what you'd like. I haven't made a case against many people; neither, iirc, have I weighed in on 0 post non-participant vs low count lurker. Those facts are hardly relevant.

I'd point out that no one has really made a case against you at all. As far as I see it, your agenda has been to make the town atmosphere negative. Yes, it takes two to get into a flame war and I'm not giving war baby any credit avoiding those spats either. In the least Mocsta has shown that he's willing to listen, even though I think his vote for me is weak at best. You on the other hand have tunnel visioned on your target of the moment at each point. Scum hunting is fine and being aggressive is fine. But the belligerent tone you've taken at many points, especially over exceptionally minor things, isn't beneficial to the town. Rather, it seems to me like you want everyone to spend their time scrutinizing your target so that they avoid you entirely. Your "We haven't gotten scum day 1 lynching lurkers, so lets try a new tack" comment from a while back (would quote but still on phone) keeps on sounding like "Let's lynch a loud voice" to me. In my experience the louder voices are almost always town; I even think one of the guides says something similar.

Now you're going to ask why I'm not voting for you (likely), but I still think that you're misguided right now and not an active dissident. So my vote remains in place for right now.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 12 2013 23:47 GMT
#789
And geript as well has yet to respond to mine and Zarepath's latest posts to him.
Such an anticlimactic D1.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 12 2013 23:47 GMT
#790
On February 13 2013 08:45 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Come to think of it I'm not sure why I even responded since I'm in no danger of being lynched.
Glurio and Sylencia you have an hour left. Care to defend yourselves at all or make some sort of a case?
I have no hope for Sevryn at this point.

I dont think either of them will be present right now due to timezones.

Fingers crossed they are here before the lynch but.


Sylencia posted like 10 minutes ago. Are you confusing him with sevryn?
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 12 2013 23:48 GMT
#791
EBWOP: Sorry, if you were talking about sevryn and glurio then yeah, you're right.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 12 2013 23:49 GMT
#792
On February 13 2013 08:36 Sylencia wrote:
Now I'm seeing two reasons why I'm being voted here:
- The fact I'm quiet is apparently like the way I played when I was scum (wrong when you compare it to my other games, I was a bit more active during that game but still rather quiet in comparison to the number of players )
- The fact I'm quiet is uncharacteristic (also wrong, look at NMM32/33)

The points are kind of contradictory though...

This does not constitute a case.
Useless WIFOM and he still hasn't posted a case on anyone at all except for his early blue speculation on WB.
Sylencia time is running out for you too.....
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 23:50 GMT
#793
On February 13 2013 08:47 warbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 08:45 Mocsta wrote:
On February 13 2013 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Come to think of it I'm not sure why I even responded since I'm in no danger of being lynched.
Glurio and Sylencia you have an hour left. Care to defend yourselves at all or make some sort of a case?
I have no hope for Sevryn at this point.

I dont think either of them will be present right now due to timezones.

Fingers crossed they are here before the lynch but.


Sylencia posted like 10 minutes ago. Are you confusing him with sevryn?

Sylencia is in Australia so i know hes here (7:50am for me)

Glurio is definitely Europe, so Missing IN Action i surmise
Sevryn I have no idea; i assume europe and asleep
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 12 2013 23:50 GMT
#794
On February 13 2013 08:47 geript wrote:
Point out what you'd like. I haven't made a case against many people; neither, iirc, have I weighed in on 0 post non-participant vs low count lurker. Those facts are hardly relevant.

I'd point out that no one has really made a case against you at all. As far as I see it, your agenda has been to make the town atmosphere negative. Yes, it takes two to get into a flame war and I'm not giving war baby any credit avoiding those spats either. In the least Mocsta has shown that he's willing to listen, even though I think his vote for me is weak at best. You on the other hand have tunnel visioned on your target of the moment at each point. Scum hunting is fine and being aggressive is fine. But the belligerent tone you've taken at many points, especially over exceptionally minor things, isn't beneficial to the town. Rather, it seems to me like you want everyone to spend their time scrutinizing your target so that they avoid you entirely. Your "We haven't gotten scum day 1 lynching lurkers, so lets try a new tack" comment from a while back (would quote but still on phone) keeps on sounding like "Let's lynch a loud voice" to me. In my experience the louder voices are almost always town; I even think one of the guides says something similar.

Now you're going to ask why I'm not voting for you (likely), but I still think that you're misguided right now and not an active dissident. So my vote remains in place for right now.


who are you referring to here?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 12 2013 23:50 GMT
#795
On February 13 2013 08:47 geript wrote:
Point out what you'd like. I haven't made a case against many people; neither, iirc, have I weighed in on 0 post non-participant vs low count lurker. Those facts are hardly relevant.

I'd point out that no one has really made a case against you at all. As far as I see it, your agenda has been to make the town atmosphere negative. Yes, it takes two to get into a flame war and I'm not giving war baby any credit avoiding those spats either. In the least Mocsta has shown that he's willing to listen, even though I think his vote for me is weak at best. You on the other hand have tunnel visioned on your target of the moment at each point. Scum hunting is fine and being aggressive is fine. But the belligerent tone you've taken at many points, especially over exceptionally minor things, isn't beneficial to the town. Rather, it seems to me like you want everyone to spend their time scrutinizing your target so that they avoid you entirely. Your "We haven't gotten scum day 1 lynching lurkers, so lets try a new tack" comment from a while back (would quote but still on phone) keeps on sounding like "Let's lynch a loud voice" to me. In my experience the louder voices are almost always town; I even think one of the guides says something similar.

Now you're going to ask why I'm not voting for you (likely), but I still think that you're misguided right now and not an active dissident. So my vote remains in place for right now.


Please explain to me why being aggressive is scummy.

If we're going to keep thinking that all "loud voices" are town, at least one scum is going to slip by for a long time.
Take a look at my scum play from NMM XXXIII. Why do you think I got away with being scum for so long? Because I was active and looking pro-town.

If we take out a scum with a "loud voice" now, our chances of winning go way up.
Grubby's #1 Fan
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
February 12 2013 23:51 GMT
#796
I'm back, with the current events i'd much rather vote for Mandalor then for sevryn. Mandalor kinda just hopped on syls wagon, while sevryn at least had the guts to vote for someone who didn't have a vote so far and wasn't really in the spotlight.
That's something i wouldn't expect from scum.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 23:52 GMT
#797
Sylencia
I just checked your filter

and noticed your recent posts are defensive (perhaps due to pressure you)

What I need from you to determine alignment is not a defense; but to see you scum hunt.

I could not find a vote in your filter.Please indicate who your top scum read, and dot point why.
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
February 12 2013 23:52 GMT
#798
Europe here, it's nearly 1am.
When exactly is the lynch? In one hour or two?
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 12 2013 23:53 GMT
#799
On February 13 2013 08:50 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 08:47 geript wrote:
Point out what you'd like. I haven't made a case against many people; neither, iirc, have I weighed in on 0 post non-participant vs low count lurker. Those facts are hardly relevant.

I'd point out that no one has really made a case against you at all. As far as I see it, your agenda has been to make the town atmosphere negative. Yes, it takes two to get into a flame war and I'm not giving war baby any credit avoiding those spats either. In the least Mocsta has shown that he's willing to listen, even though I think his vote for me is weak at best. You on the other hand have tunnel visioned on your target of the moment at each point. Scum hunting is fine and being aggressive is fine. But the belligerent tone you've taken at many points, especially over exceptionally minor things, isn't beneficial to the town. Rather, it seems to me like you want everyone to spend their time scrutinizing your target so that they avoid you entirely. Your "We haven't gotten scum day 1 lynching lurkers, so lets try a new tack" comment from a while back (would quote but still on phone) keeps on sounding like "Let's lynch a loud voice" to me. In my experience the louder voices are almost always town; I even think one of the guides says something similar.

Now you're going to ask why I'm not voting for you (likely), but I still think that you're misguided right now and not an active dissident. So my vote remains in place for right now.


Please explain to me why being aggressive is scummy.

If we're going to keep thinking that all "loud voices" are town, at least one scum is going to slip by for a long time.
Take a look at my scum play from NMM XXXIII. Why do you think I got away with being scum for so long? Because I was active and looking pro-town.

If we take out a scum with a "loud voice" now, our chances of winning go way up.

Speaking of loud voices, you were SO adamant for so long on WB lynch now that's it's close to lynch time you unvote? What is your rationale?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 23:54 GMT
#800
On February 13 2013 08:51 glurio wrote:
I'm back, with the current events i'd much rather vote for Mandalor then for sevryn. Mandalor kinda just hopped on syls wagon, while sevryn at least had the guts to vote for someone who didn't have a vote so far and wasn't really in the spotlight.
That's something i wouldn't expect from scum.

WTF is this shit.. you come in here and just re-quote things I have been saying
On February 12 2013 14:41 Mocsta wrote:
Heck even sevryn had the balls to bust in over the top of you guys and give an opinion.


You're really starting making me want to join the lurker lynch with shit like that.

Please address the below
On February 13 2013 08:05 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 06:21 glurio wrote:
I'd prefer lynching one of the lurkier players, sevryn, syl or mandalor right now.

Glurio

Please detail why YOUR contributions are better than the three people listed above.

I am shocked that you would turn your back on your own kind; because as far as I am concerned:

YOU are a lurker, which is what I believe you are nominating the above three for.

*ironic* is it not?

Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech166
RuFF_SC2 138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18320
Rain 1576
GuemChi 905
sorry 53
NaDa 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever456
NeuroSwarm205
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 443
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox969
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g7385
JimRising 557
WinterStarcraft516
C9.Mang0165
ViBE135
ZombieGrub14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick849
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta39
• Letter143
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt236
Other Games
• Scarra962
• Shiphtur496
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 39m
INu's Battles
8h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 39m
OSC
19h 54m
Replay Cast
20h 39m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.