• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:59
CEST 12:59
KST 19:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7061 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 92 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 13 2013 00:23 GMT
#821
On February 13 2013 09:21 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 08:52 Mocsta wrote:
Sylencia
I just checked your filter

and noticed your recent posts are defensive (perhaps due to pressure you)

What I need from you to determine alignment is not a defense; but to see you scum hunt.

I could not find a vote in your filter.Please indicate who your top scum read, and dot point why.


I've only checked a few filters unfortunately (bad play by me) but from those I've checked I'm going to still stick with my suspicion on Warbaby. I've tunneled on him a little bit too much though...

- Firstly, I didn't read what happened in NMM36 - so I don't know what happened there though you guys seem to have pretty much filled me in on it anyways.
- I did my analysis on him, and it feels like he's been aggressively trying to get me killed following it. There are other reasons he has given (lurker) but as Corazon has mentioned, there are a bunch of lurkers in this game and it is like I'm the target because I'm the one in that bunch who has targetted him.
- Rather than vote for a player he considers to be scummy, he decides to simply follow a LAL policy - so either he's not willing to vote for the people he finds suspicious or he's not scum hunting but policy killing, and not scum hunting is exactly what he is accusing me of too.

Suspicion is not enough with 30 minutes to go. Wishy-washy up until the end is not going to earn you any friends with your neck on the line.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 13 2013 00:29 GMT
#822
[image loading] Count Vote:

glurio (3): Sevryn, Mocsta, cDgCorazon
Sylencia (2): warbaby, Mandalor
WaveofShadow (1): geript
Macheji (1): WaveofShadow
Sevryn (1): Sn0_Man
Mandalor (1): zarepath

Not Voting (4): 9-BiT, Macheji, glurio, Sylencia


Currently, glurio is set to be lynched!
~half an hour remaining until deadline.
Remember you have to vote!

A backwards poet writes inverse.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 13 2013 00:35 GMT
#823
On February 13 2013 09:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:21 Sylencia wrote:
On February 13 2013 08:52 Mocsta wrote:
Sylencia
I just checked your filter

and noticed your recent posts are defensive (perhaps due to pressure you)

What I need from you to determine alignment is not a defense; but to see you scum hunt.

I could not find a vote in your filter.Please indicate who your top scum read, and dot point why.


I've only checked a few filters unfortunately (bad play by me) but from those I've checked I'm going to still stick with my suspicion on Warbaby. I've tunneled on him a little bit too much though...

- Firstly, I didn't read what happened in NMM36 - so I don't know what happened there though you guys seem to have pretty much filled me in on it anyways.
- I did my analysis on him, and it feels like he's been aggressively trying to get me killed following it. There are other reasons he has given (lurker) but as Corazon has mentioned, there are a bunch of lurkers in this game and it is like I'm the target because I'm the one in that bunch who has targetted him.
- Rather than vote for a player he considers to be scummy, he decides to simply follow a LAL policy - so either he's not willing to vote for the people he finds suspicious or he's not scum hunting but policy killing, and not scum hunting is exactly what he is accusing me of too.

Suspicion is not enough with 30 minutes to go. Wishy-washy up until the end is not going to earn you any friends with your neck on the line.


No it will not, but as much as I would want to vote him - I might end up having to vote for my survival, since warbaby will not be gathering any votes.
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
February 13 2013 00:40 GMT
#824
On February 13 2013 09:10 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:02 zarepath wrote:
I'm short on time and, unfortunately, as thorough an analysis as I'd hoped. I will be voting for one of the following:

Sevryn, glurio, warbaby, Mandalor, Sylencia

Out of that list my order is
(most scummy @ top)
warbaby
glurio
mandalor
sylencia/sevryn

corazon couldnt get traction on warbaby, so i wont bother going there

glurio has just been a slippery "tough mudler" all game.

Why are you treating it as "town aligned" that he built a case because he was asked.
Show nested quote +
If anything, thats NULL at best, scummy at worst.


Then he claims he built bullshit case to flush out scum; yet, this only came into light after zarepath expressed the same thing. corazon hit it on the nail; zarepath breadcrumbed, glurio didnt.
Show nested quote +
Again, NULL at best, scummy at worst.

Then he makes a list of lurkers for vote, and conveniently takes himself off the list as if his contributions have been pro-town; this reeks of scum trying to cling onto what ever wagon is taking off and not giving a two shits on who the vote is for
Show nested quote +
This is scummy at BEST, really scummy at worst.


Depending on how Glurio answers my question I addressed to him, I am seriously considering swapping my vote from Geript to him.


How is it your most scummy guy only gets mentioned once in your whole post (that is in the list you posted where he is #1)?

How is it syl is on the bottom of the list although you asked him to make a case and he didn't do it?

Why do you leave out more than half of my explanation out of your vote post?

Where is geript, the person you voted 47 hours of D1 for in that list, or sn0 who you had as most likely scum at some point of the game?
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 13 2013 00:41 GMT
#825
@WoS. If you look at my filter, I've been more active than just stating that I think WB is town. That's pretty straw man. Your case here is sounds like, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Quite frankly, I've seen nothing in your filter that seems more than active blending. I have previously noted a post I liked; I'm still not quite sure what to think of your long post and direct point to me yet. It's harder to read your emotions in the posts as there's a clear sense of frustration but I'm getting senses of undertones of something else I haven't yet identified.

Otherwise, if you have read my filter, then you would understand how I operate and where my thoughts are, where they have been and where they are going. If you think I haven't made adequate additions and won't be beneficial to the town, then voice that with your vote. It even appears that a few other people would be willing to join you.

Also, could someone tell me what FoS means as I haven't seen that previously.

As for sheep-able cases, I intend to address that during N1 as I will have adequate time to form a response.
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
February 13 2013 00:42 GMT
#826
On February 13 2013 09:23 cDgCorazon wrote:
@WoS Why in the world are you bringing this up now?

It's a hard decision for me to make (because there is nothing to choose from between the two). I'm guessing Mandalor's vote is just him not thinking.

Lynching Glurio would go a long way in either proving or disproving my case towards WB. His town claim is even stupider than WB's as well. There's not much else to say.

##Vote: Glurio


Wow great bandwagon vote right here.

Where would my lynch in any way prove or disprove your case of WB? Cause i said we should take a step back and look at the whole picture?
I still stand by we can't lynch a soft-claiming blue right now.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 13 2013 00:43 GMT
#827
On February 13 2013 08:25 cDgCorazon wrote:
Fine. I'll back down.

##unvote

In the effort of choosing who to vote for, I'd like to point out that WB, Geript, and Glurio have not made any strong arguments against each other (and WB/Geript have explicitly said they don't think the other is scum/is town).

Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 13 2013 00:43 GMT
#828
On February 13 2013 09:40 glurio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:10 Mocsta wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:02 zarepath wrote:
I'm short on time and, unfortunately, as thorough an analysis as I'd hoped. I will be voting for one of the following:

Sevryn, glurio, warbaby, Mandalor, Sylencia

Out of that list my order is
(most scummy @ top)
warbaby
glurio
mandalor
sylencia/sevryn

corazon couldnt get traction on warbaby, so i wont bother going there

glurio has just been a slippery "tough mudler" all game.

Why are you treating it as "town aligned" that he built a case because he was asked.
If anything, thats NULL at best, scummy at worst.


Then he claims he built bullshit case to flush out scum; yet, this only came into light after zarepath expressed the same thing. corazon hit it on the nail; zarepath breadcrumbed, glurio didnt.
Again, NULL at best, scummy at worst.

Then he makes a list of lurkers for vote, and conveniently takes himself off the list as if his contributions have been pro-town; this reeks of scum trying to cling onto what ever wagon is taking off and not giving a two shits on who the vote is for
This is scummy at BEST, really scummy at worst.


Depending on how Glurio answers my question I addressed to him, I am seriously considering swapping my vote from Geript to him.


How is it your most scummy guy only gets mentioned once in your whole post (that is in the list you posted where he is #1)?

How is it syl is on the bottom of the list although you asked him to make a case and he didn't do it?

Why do you leave out more than half of my explanation out of your vote post?

Where is geript, the person you voted 47 hours of D1 for in that list, or sn0 who you had as most likely scum at some point of the game?

Pretty simple.
i was responding to zarepath list of lurkers worth lynching

I want more activity from Sylencia; but I liked his reasoning on warbaby town claim WAY more than anything you have provided. I thought it was a good analysis/contribution
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 13 2013 00:43 GMT
#829
OK, the wagon on glurio is pretty wack IMO, and I don't like how sevryn is leading it without being present. Looking at sylencia's previous games, he has lurked like this as town before (maybe not quite as hard, but he's not a 1+ page per 24 hr type player, as town).

##vote: sevryn

Basically for the same reasons as my earlier vote on sylencia, except now sylencia is posting and sevryn still hasn't. And I think sevryn voting for glurio and then taking off past deadline is just wack. And then glurio getting wagoned, I don't like that. I don't think glurio is lurking as bad as he did as scum last game.

I really wish glurio would cast a vote, though. I'm surprised he's holding off for this long.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 13 2013 00:44 GMT
#830
You aren't helping yourself glurio.

I think I may be willing to vote Sylencia, but my read on him is Blue or Scum, not green. I read somewhere that people who seem withdrawn and preoccupied with blue roles (like Syl was when we talked about WB's pseudo-blue claim) are often blue themselves. (Somewhere is in Ver's analysis of XXX). I really didn't want to lynch Syl because he might flip blue but his contributions haven't really been in line with what I would hope a town member would try to bring to the table.

So basically, I'm willing to consolidate on Syl but I want you guys to understand the risk that he flips blue is decently high IMO.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 13 2013 00:45 GMT
#831
Agh I write my thoughts during a slow period and 5 posts pop up :O
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 13 2013 00:46 GMT
#832
I'm not going to vote for Syl because I think WB is scum and he has been trying to get us to lynch Syl for at least 12 hours. It wouldn't make sense for me to vote for my top scumread's scum read (Mandalor would you like to exhibit this logic as well?).
Grubby's #1 Fan
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
February 13 2013 00:46 GMT
#833
On February 13 2013 09:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 08:25 cDgCorazon wrote:
Fine. I'll back down.

##unvote

In the effort of choosing who to vote for, I'd like to point out that WB, Geript, and Glurio have not made any strong arguments against each other (and WB/Geript have explicitly said they don't think the other is scum/is town).



I also didn't made strong arguments against zare, WoS, You, Syl, Sev, macheji and 9.
How is that helpful?
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
February 13 2013 00:47 GMT
#834
##Vote: Cora

For blatant sheeping.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 13 2013 00:47 GMT
#835
I have an interesting post all ready to go, but I just don't think I can pull the trigger.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
February 13 2013 00:47 GMT
#836
You think wb is scum and you are not voting for him? How does that make sense?
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 13 2013 00:48 GMT
#837
On February 13 2013 09:43 warbaby wrote:
OK, the wagon on glurio is pretty wack IMO,

With reasoning like that, i could think you're not voting for Glurio because I am.

Come on, if you want to be pro-town, stimulate discussion, walk me through why my reasoning is wack
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 13 2013 00:48 GMT
#838
On February 13 2013 09:46 glurio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
On February 13 2013 08:25 cDgCorazon wrote:
Fine. I'll back down.

##unvote

In the effort of choosing who to vote for, I'd like to point out that WB, Geript, and Glurio have not made any strong arguments against each other (and WB/Geript have explicitly said they don't think the other is scum/is town).



I also didn't made strong arguments against zare, WoS, You, Syl, Sev, macheji and 9.
How is that helpful?


It's just me theorycrafting. It's what you need to do when there's nothing to choose from between two people.
It's not just your actions, it's also the fact that the two people I've made cases against haven't gone after each other and you, and the fact that you haven't gone after them. All three of you have been under fire D1, yet none of you have been targeted by the other two. Strange?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 13 2013 00:48 GMT
#839
On February 13 2013 09:47 glurio wrote:
##Vote: Cora

For blatant sheeping.


OMGUS.
Grubby's #1 Fan
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
February 13 2013 00:48 GMT
#840
On February 13 2013 09:43 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:40 glurio wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:10 Mocsta wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:02 zarepath wrote:
I'm short on time and, unfortunately, as thorough an analysis as I'd hoped. I will be voting for one of the following:

Sevryn, glurio, warbaby, Mandalor, Sylencia

Out of that list my order is
(most scummy @ top)
warbaby
glurio
mandalor
sylencia/sevryn

corazon couldnt get traction on warbaby, so i wont bother going there

glurio has just been a slippery "tough mudler" all game.

Why are you treating it as "town aligned" that he built a case because he was asked.
If anything, thats NULL at best, scummy at worst.


Then he claims he built bullshit case to flush out scum; yet, this only came into light after zarepath expressed the same thing. corazon hit it on the nail; zarepath breadcrumbed, glurio didnt.
Again, NULL at best, scummy at worst.

Then he makes a list of lurkers for vote, and conveniently takes himself off the list as if his contributions have been pro-town; this reeks of scum trying to cling onto what ever wagon is taking off and not giving a two shits on who the vote is for
This is scummy at BEST, really scummy at worst.


Depending on how Glurio answers my question I addressed to him, I am seriously considering swapping my vote from Geript to him.


How is it your most scummy guy only gets mentioned once in your whole post (that is in the list you posted where he is #1)?

How is it syl is on the bottom of the list although you asked him to make a case and he didn't do it?

Why do you leave out more than half of my explanation out of your vote post?

Where is geript, the person you voted 47 hours of D1 for in that list, or sn0 who you had as most likely scum at some point of the game?

Pretty simple.
i was responding to zarepath list of lurkers worth lynching

I want more activity from Sylencia; but I liked his reasoning on warbaby town claim WAY more than anything you have provided. I thought it was a good analysis/contribution



Still nothing about warbaby being on top of the list and you saying nothing on him AGAIN, even after calling you out on it.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings34
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko223
OGKoka 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37647
Calm 3497
Shuttle 1230
Bisu 935
Hyuk 372
Stork 294
actioN 277
Rush 277
Soma 267
Zeus 249
[ Show more ]
Mong 179
EffOrt 102
Last 88
Soulkey 77
Light 74
Mini 73
Dewaltoss 71
Pusan 62
ZerO 56
Shine 52
NotJumperer 42
Shinee 42
Bale 41
Free 40
Killer 40
ToSsGirL 38
Barracks 34
Yoon 32
hero 23
Noble 21
HiyA 20
Sharp 20
sorry 20
Sacsri 19
yabsab 11
Aegong 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5073
League of Legends
JimRising 311
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1300
shoxiejesuss1129
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Other Games
gofns51960
summit1g6675
singsing1574
crisheroes240
DeMusliM174
B2W.Neo87
Khaldor28
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick582
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• LUISG 24
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV309
• lizZardDota2109
League of Legends
• Stunt286
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 90
OSC
2h 1m
OSC
11h 16m
Replay Cast
12h 1m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.