• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:58
CEST 12:58
KST 19:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7239 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 92 Next
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 13 2013 00:48 GMT
#841
On February 13 2013 09:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
I have an interesting post all ready to go, but I just don't think I can pull the trigger.


Ummmmmm. LETS HEAR IT

12 minutes to lynch is enough time for me.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 13 2013 00:49 GMT
#842
[image loading] Count Vote:

glurio (3): Sevryn, Mocsta, cDgCorazon
Sevryn (2): Sn0_Man, warbaby
Sylencia (1): Mandalor
WaveofShadow (1): geript
Macheji (1): WaveofShadow
Mandalor (1): zarepath
cDgCorazon (1): glurio

Not Voting (3): 9-BiT, Macheji, Sylencia


Currently, glurio is set to be lynched!
11 minutes remaining until deadline.
Remember you have to vote!

A backwards poet writes inverse.
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
February 13 2013 00:49 GMT
#843
On February 13 2013 09:48 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:46 glurio wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
On February 13 2013 08:25 cDgCorazon wrote:
Fine. I'll back down.

##unvote

In the effort of choosing who to vote for, I'd like to point out that WB, Geript, and Glurio have not made any strong arguments against each other (and WB/Geript have explicitly said they don't think the other is scum/is town).



I also didn't made strong arguments against zare, WoS, You, Syl, Sev, macheji and 9.
How is that helpful?


It's just me theorycrafting. It's what you need to do when there's nothing to choose from between two people.
It's not just your actions, it's also the fact that the two people I've made cases against haven't gone after each other and you, and the fact that you haven't gone after them. All three of you have been under fire D1, yet none of you have been targeted by the other two. Strange?


It's a terrible association case.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 13 2013 00:50 GMT
#844
On February 13 2013 09:42 glurio wrote:
I still stand by we can't lynch a soft-claiming blue right now.

Awesome, now I know the key to staying in the claim.

Ok, I have a role.. but I will claim it post-Night 3 K guys

SWEET, now I know I can only be NK'd and never mislynched

great thought process there Glurio...
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 13 2013 00:50 GMT
#845
EBWOP: staying in the *game*
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 13 2013 00:50 GMT
#846
##Vote: Warbaby
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 13 2013 00:50 GMT
#847
On February 13 2013 09:48 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:43 warbaby wrote:
OK, the wagon on glurio is pretty wack IMO,

With reasoning like that, i could think you're not voting for Glurio because I am.

Come on, if you want to be pro-town, stimulate discussion, walk me through why my reasoning is wack


I did, a while ago, in this post. Glurio is not lurking like he did in the last game, and I don't think you can claim to vote him as an active scum right now. So I don't see why you're voting glurio.

Anyway, I never said your reasoning was wack. I said the Glurio wagon you are on was wack. You're not the only one on the wagon.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
February 13 2013 00:51 GMT
#848
Still ignoring the fact that you didn't post anything about your number 1 scum read.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 13 2013 00:51 GMT
#849
On February 13 2013 09:50 Sylencia wrote:
##Vote: Warbaby


....................
........................
.......
...................
..........

wow
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 13 2013 00:51 GMT
#850
Glurio, I've outlined my reasons why I'm not voting for WB, but still think he's scum.

I would love to see WB get lynched today, but I know it's not going to happen. I have to choose between little things like your OMGUS vote and the fact that I'm not going to make the same vote as my top scumread...
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 13 2013 00:52 GMT
#851
On February 13 2013 09:48 glurio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:43 Mocsta wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:40 glurio wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:10 Mocsta wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:02 zarepath wrote:
I'm short on time and, unfortunately, as thorough an analysis as I'd hoped. I will be voting for one of the following:

Sevryn, glurio, warbaby, Mandalor, Sylencia

Out of that list my order is
(most scummy @ top)
warbaby
glurio
mandalor
sylencia/sevryn

corazon couldnt get traction on warbaby, so i wont bother going there

glurio has just been a slippery "tough mudler" all game.

Why are you treating it as "town aligned" that he built a case because he was asked.
If anything, thats NULL at best, scummy at worst.


Then he claims he built bullshit case to flush out scum; yet, this only came into light after zarepath expressed the same thing. corazon hit it on the nail; zarepath breadcrumbed, glurio didnt.
Again, NULL at best, scummy at worst.

Then he makes a list of lurkers for vote, and conveniently takes himself off the list as if his contributions have been pro-town; this reeks of scum trying to cling onto what ever wagon is taking off and not giving a two shits on who the vote is for
This is scummy at BEST, really scummy at worst.


Depending on how Glurio answers my question I addressed to him, I am seriously considering swapping my vote from Geript to him.


How is it your most scummy guy only gets mentioned once in your whole post (that is in the list you posted where he is #1)?

How is it syl is on the bottom of the list although you asked him to make a case and he didn't do it?

Why do you leave out more than half of my explanation out of your vote post?

Where is geript, the person you voted 47 hours of D1 for in that list, or sn0 who you had as most likely scum at some point of the game?

Pretty simple.
i was responding to zarepath list of lurkers worth lynching

I want more activity from Sylencia; but I liked his reasoning on warbaby town claim WAY more than anything you have provided. I thought it was a good analysis/contribution



Still nothing about warbaby being on top of the list and you saying nothing on him AGAIN, even after calling you out on it.

Now it is obvious you aren't reading the thread

cora and I, have been the proponents of warbaby all game.

TOWN LYNCH THIS SCUM MUDAFARKER
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 13 2013 00:52 GMT
#852
JK syl's vote is less out of the blue than I thought.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 13 2013 00:54 GMT
#853
On February 13 2013 09:52 Sn0_Man wrote:
JK syl's vote is less out of the blue than I thought.


.. What lol, I gave my reasons before and I'm voting for him to consolidate my thoughts on him. I will have to change my vote to glurio if required to stay alive though.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 13 2013 00:54 GMT
#854
On February 13 2013 09:48 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
I have an interesting post all ready to go, but I just don't think I can pull the trigger.


Ummmmmm. LETS HEAR IT

12 minutes to lynch is enough time for me.

If I could PM you, I would. It just doesn't make sense right now.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 13 2013 00:55 GMT
#855
On February 13 2013 09:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:48 Sn0_Man wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
I have an interesting post all ready to go, but I just don't think I can pull the trigger.


Ummmmmm. LETS HEAR IT

12 minutes to lynch is enough time for me.

If I could PM you, I would. It just doesn't make sense right now.


If it's about someone who is not getting lynched today, I'm glad you decided to hold it to yourself. It would be a scum tell if you posted a case about someone who isn't on the chopping block at this point.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 13 2013 00:55 GMT
#856
On February 13 2013 09:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:48 Sn0_Man wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
I have an interesting post all ready to go, but I just don't think I can pull the trigger.


Ummmmmm. LETS HEAR IT

12 minutes to lynch is enough time for me.

If I could PM you, I would. It just doesn't make sense right now.


Your vote looks ultra-scummy right now btw
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 13 2013 00:57 GMT
#857
On February 13 2013 09:55 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:48 Sn0_Man wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
I have an interesting post all ready to go, but I just don't think I can pull the trigger.


Ummmmmm. LETS HEAR IT

12 minutes to lynch is enough time for me.

If I could PM you, I would. It just doesn't make sense right now.


Your vote looks ultra-scummy right now btw

It would probably look scummier if I posted what I was going to. You're welcome to FoS me on D2 for voting 0-post but I assure you it's the right call here.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 13 2013 00:57 GMT
#858
I still don't see why we need to be so split and let scum have strong votes like this... :/

3 mins to lynch tho
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 13 2013 00:58 GMT
#859
On February 13 2013 09:55 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:48 Sn0_Man wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
I have an interesting post all ready to go, but I just don't think I can pull the trigger.


Ummmmmm. LETS HEAR IT

12 minutes to lynch is enough time for me.

If I could PM you, I would. It just doesn't make sense right now.


If it's about someone who is not getting lynched today, I'm glad you decided to hold it to yourself. It would be a scum tell if you posted a case about someone who isn't on the chopping block at this point.

You mean my case on Zare? lol.
I'd still like to see what people think of it after the lynch goes down; there might be more to add to it N1 as well.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 13 2013 00:58 GMT
#860
To clarify, the chances of us hitting scum with 3 people on our top candidate is 0, since scum can muster 3 votes themselves... :/
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings34
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko223
OGKoka 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37647
Calm 3497
Shuttle 1230
Bisu 935
Hyuk 372
Stork 294
actioN 277
Rush 277
Soma 267
Zeus 249
[ Show more ]
Mong 179
EffOrt 102
Last 88
Soulkey 77
Dewaltoss 75
Light 74
Mini 73
Pusan 62
ZerO 56
Shine 52
NotJumperer 42
Shinee 42
Bale 41
Free 40
Killer 40
ToSsGirL 38
Barracks 34
Yoon 32
hero 23
Noble 21
HiyA 20
Sharp 20
sorry 20
Sacsri 19
yabsab 11
Aegong 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4848
League of Legends
JimRising 324
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1300
shoxiejesuss1129
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King120
Other Games
gofns51960
summit1g6675
singsing1574
ceh9583
crisheroes240
DeMusliM161
B2W.Neo87
Khaldor27
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick602
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• LUISG 22
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV309
• lizZardDota2111
League of Legends
• Stunt286
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
2m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 90
OSC
2h 2m
OSC
11h 17m
Replay Cast
12h 2m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.