• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7862 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 92 Next
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 13 2013 00:58 GMT
#861
On February 13 2013 09:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:55 cDgCorazon wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:48 Sn0_Man wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
I have an interesting post all ready to go, but I just don't think I can pull the trigger.


Ummmmmm. LETS HEAR IT

12 minutes to lynch is enough time for me.

If I could PM you, I would. It just doesn't make sense right now.


If it's about someone who is not getting lynched today, I'm glad you decided to hold it to yourself. It would be a scum tell if you posted a case about someone who isn't on the chopping block at this point.

You mean my case on Zare? lol.
I'd still like to see what people think of it after the lynch goes down; there might be more to add to it N1 as well.


Yeah I figured it was against Zare, but I didn't want to say anything until you had posted the case.
Grubby's #1 Fan
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
February 13 2013 00:59 GMT
#862
Well just look into the guys who voted for me today. Especially Cora and mocsta.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 13 2013 00:59 GMT
#863
My hands are tied I can't even change who is lynched... GG glurio i guess.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 13 2013 00:59 GMT
#864
On February 13 2013 09:58 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:55 cDgCorazon wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:48 Sn0_Man wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
I have an interesting post all ready to go, but I just don't think I can pull the trigger.


Ummmmmm. LETS HEAR IT

12 minutes to lynch is enough time for me.

If I could PM you, I would. It just doesn't make sense right now.


If it's about someone who is not getting lynched today, I'm glad you decided to hold it to yourself. It would be a scum tell if you posted a case about someone who isn't on the chopping block at this point.

You mean my case on Zare? lol.
I'd still like to see what people think of it after the lynch goes down; there might be more to add to it N1 as well.


Yeah I figured it was against Zare, but I didn't want to say anything until you had posted the case.

I already posted a case on Zare lol. Check my filter.
The recent thing has nothing to do with Zare but after this I might be able to link it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 01:00:49
February 13 2013 01:00 GMT
#865
[image loading] Count Vote von Final:

glurio (3): Sevryn, Mocsta, cDgCorazon
Sevryn (2): Sn0_Man, warbaby
Sylencia (1): Mandalor
WaveofShadow (1): geript
Macheji (1): WaveofShadow
Mandalor (1): zarepath
cDgCorazon (1): glurio
warbaby (1): Sylencia

Not Voting (2): 9-BiT, Macheji


glurio has been lynched!

Daypost on the way!
€: Nightpost, actually.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 13 2013 01:00 GMT
#866
And flip???/
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 13 2013 01:01 GMT
#867
DA FLIPPPPPP
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
February 13 2013 01:01 GMT
#868
GG have fun
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 13 2013 01:01 GMT
#869
Silence.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18457 Posts
February 13 2013 01:01 GMT
#870
Night 1



After the initial shock at being alive wore off, the warehouse erupted into chaos. Everybody had a theory on who were Crazy Harry's friends and yelled it loudly, but soon things settled down and, muppets being muppets, they decided to do this the only way they knew how. By putting on a show!

The Muppet Show, Ladies and Gentlemen! With as guest star, this cardboard box we found in one of the loading bays! It was a blast, Fozzie Bear cracked jokes, Miss Piggy made passes at Kermit and the cardboard box was the most cooperative guest they had ever had! But when the musical act started it all went wrong. Some evil muppet had switched the score!

glurio as Animal (Vanilla Townie) bled out through his ears after an overdose of Rick Astley.

+ Show Spoiler [role pm] +


You are Animal (Vanilla Townie). Bad happen. Animal mad. Animal make right. Use voice and vote! Animal win with town.


It is now night! Please send your night actions to BOTH Dandel Ion and myself. You have 23 hours, until [unparsable timestamp format] tomorrow to do so. 9-bit and Macheji failed to post or vote. We are dealing with that.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
February 13 2013 01:01 GMT
#871
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 13 2013 01:01 GMT
#872
yikes

sorry guys
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 13 2013 01:02 GMT
#873
Well fuck, I would have been right.

I'll post it now, up to you guys whether you want to believe me or not.
+ Show Spoiler +
Thank you Mocsta and Sn0 for not making me explain this

action myself:

[b]##Unvote: Macheji
##Vote: Sevryn




On February 13 2013 08:27 Mocsta wrote:

Mr Sno_Man;

i said this at the start of the game (I think).. and I

think now is an opportune time to say it again.

Policy Lynch is never meant to occur (even town lying can

be acceptable at times - e.g. "Are you JK".. Why of course

not.. (lie)

Lynch all Lurkers is a concept designed to promote

discussion and force activity. It is never meant to be

followed through with. Think about the consequence.


On February 13 2013 04:57 Sn0_Man wrote:

Why are you voting for a 1/4 chance when you could vote

for a 1/2 chance (glurio/sevyrn)? Plus, I'm of the

opinion that it should be fairly easy to lynch one of

glurio/sevyrn if you make a realistic case.

I can't honestly tell which of the two is scummier.
If I'm wrong, risk taken and you can all decide what it means after the fact.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 13 2013 01:03 GMT
#874
Look, we need a game plan moving forward; this obviously wasnt ideal

can i suggest we stop talking about blues

(im looking at you sn0)... with NK this cycle; lets not help out the scum pls

warbaby
you were the only person dead set against glurio (that commented)
Can you please give more reason than meta to why you thuoght he was town; you said my reasoning was sound, yet you refused to jump on... I want to know why.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 13 2013 01:04 GMT
#875
On February 12 2013 14:38 cDgCorazon wrote:
I want to try something different this game. If we keep LAL-ing we're not going to find scum. We haven't found scum D1 in a long time, so perhaps we should take a look at how we evaluate D1 in order to have a better chance of lynching scum (which would put them at a huge disadvantage if we could get one). We're never going to get better at Mafia unless we analyze what we are doing wrong and trying to make an effort to fix it. We can't just keep sitting here and say "Ok, we're gonna LAL. Cross your fingers everyone". I've said this before, but we need to have faith in our ability to find scum. I'm putting my confidence in scum-hunting into this vote. I think you should too (with whoever you think is scum).


Well...looks like we used the same tactic as last time...and we mislynched...again...

I can't believe we had 5 wasted votes as well...
Grubby's #1 Fan
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 13 2013 01:05 GMT
#876
And the real shitty thing here is it's possible for both 9-bit and Macheji to be scum....ugh.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 13 2013 01:05 GMT
#877
On February 13 2013 10:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well fuck, I would have been right.

I'll post it now, up to you guys whether you want to believe me or not.
+ Show Spoiler +
Thank you Mocsta and Sn0 for not making me explain this

action myself:

[b]##Unvote: Macheji
##Vote: Sevryn




On February 13 2013 08:27 Mocsta wrote:

Mr Sno_Man;

i said this at the start of the game (I think).. and I

think now is an opportune time to say it again.

Policy Lynch is never meant to occur (even town lying can

be acceptable at times - e.g. "Are you JK".. Why of course

not.. (lie)

Lynch all Lurkers is a concept designed to promote

discussion and force activity. It is never meant to be

followed through with. Think about the consequence.


On February 13 2013 04:57 Sn0_Man wrote:

Why are you voting for a 1/4 chance when you could vote

for a 1/2 chance (glurio/sevyrn)? Plus, I'm of the

opinion that it should be fairly easy to lynch one of

glurio/sevyrn if you make a realistic case.

I can't honestly tell which of the two is scummier.
If I'm wrong, risk taken and you can all decide what it means after the fact.

So your two reads are sevryn and macheji?

K...Did you want to lead the pressure on them?

warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 13 2013 01:07 GMT
#878
On February 13 2013 10:03 Mocsta wrote:
Look, we need a game plan moving forward; this obviously wasnt ideal

can i suggest we stop talking about blues

(im looking at you sn0)... with NK this cycle; lets not help out the scum pls

warbaby
you were the only person dead set against glurio (that commented)
Can you please give more reason than meta to why you thuoght he was town; you said my reasoning was sound, yet you refused to jump on... I want to know why.


I never said I thought he was town, I said I didn't think he was scum. My read wasn't any better than null, in the post I linked earlier. You insinuating I called him town is putting WIFOM into my mouth, which is not what I said.

One of the people that lynched glurio is scum. I refuse to believe 3 towns lynched him. We need to focus on:

Sevryn
Mocsta
cdgCorazon

And perhaps we can find a scum. It's fine if you guys still want to make cases on me, but I didn't just lynch a townie.

Sevryn seems the most questionable. He really needs to post a lot more to show he's not a lurky scum.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 13 2013 01:07 GMT
#879
On February 13 2013 08:47 geript wrote:
Your "We haven't gotten scum day 1 lynching lurkers, so lets try a new tack" comment from a while back (would quote but still on phone) keeps on sounding like "Let's lynch a loud voice" to me. In my experience the louder voices are almost always town; I even think one of the guides says something similar.

Now you're going to ask why I'm not voting for you (likely), but I still think that you're misguided right now and not an active dissident. So my vote remains in place for right now.


Hey guess what, we didn't "lynch a loud voce" and he flipped town...
Grubby's #1 Fan
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 13 2013 01:09 GMT
#880
On February 13 2013 10:05 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 10:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well fuck, I would have been right.

I'll post it now, up to you guys whether you want to believe me or not.
+ Show Spoiler +
Thank you Mocsta and Sn0 for not making me explain this

action myself:

[b]##Unvote: Macheji
##Vote: Sevryn




On February 13 2013 08:27 Mocsta wrote:

Mr Sno_Man;

i said this at the start of the game (I think).. and I

think now is an opportune time to say it again.

Policy Lynch is never meant to occur (even town lying can

be acceptable at times - e.g. "Are you JK".. Why of course

not.. (lie)

Lynch all Lurkers is a concept designed to promote

discussion and force activity. It is never meant to be

followed through with. Think about the consequence.


On February 13 2013 04:57 Sn0_Man wrote:

Why are you voting for a 1/4 chance when you could vote

for a 1/2 chance (glurio/sevyrn)? Plus, I'm of the

opinion that it should be fairly easy to lynch one of

glurio/sevyrn if you make a realistic case.

I can't honestly tell which of the two is scummier.
If I'm wrong, risk taken and you can all decide what it means after the fact.

So your two reads are sevryn and macheji?

K...Did you want to lead the pressure on them?


Lol Macheji wasn't a read at all. You should realize that yourself based on what you posted. My reads were that one of glurio or Sevryn are scum and now that we've flipped one.....

Basically looking back at my earlier analysis of Zare I can't decide if I should drop the FoS on him or not because he may just have been doing the same thing as me; that is, pussing out with a vote he knew wouldn't gain traction.

I was debating pulling that last second change but adding a 3rd vote to Sevryn would've cause a lot of havoc and I wasn't sure enough of either of the two to risk that 50/50 chance and having myself implicated as someone who lynched a townie.

You guys can implicate me for being a pussy if you want.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 725
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko426
OGKoka 227
Rex 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52915
Calm 3804
Shuttle 2136
Bisu 1161
FanTaSy 1027
firebathero 375
Zeus 340
Hyuk 277
Stork 248
actioN 228
[ Show more ]
Soma 220
Mini 201
Rush 170
Soulkey 150
EffOrt 136
Last 136
Light 132
ZerO 91
Snow 85
Mong 76
Dewaltoss 67
Pusan 60
JYJ 46
Sea.KH 46
Free 41
Killer 41
NotJumperer 38
Bale 37
Barracks 33
Shinee 30
hero 29
ToSsGirL 29
Shine 25
Noble 25
Yoon 23
yabsab 23
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Aegong 19
PianO 16
Sacsri 13
HiyA 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5408
Dendi536
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1392
kRYSTAL_55
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns36366
singsing1941
B2W.Neo530
crisheroes255
DeMusliM203
Livibee59
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 2m
OSC
10h 17m
Replay Cast
11h 2m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.