• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:14
CEST 23:14
KST 06:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8765 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 01:07 GMT
#1004
Can you pls link the post, I dont recall reading that.

hmm warbaby as SK.. actually that makes sense considering he has been flip flopping around so much, and joins whatever bandwagon is present. SK doesnt care about wagons either.

##Vote: warbaby
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 01:17 GMT
#1008
On February 14 2013 10:05 Sylencia wrote:
I was roleblocked last night.

Im taking a break; thsi is seriously fucked up

(1) Who did mafia actually target?
(2) 2nd hit: Vig hit or SK hit;
(3) Your RB; town JK or scum RB?

too much WIFOM for me.

Be back later when head is cleared.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 01:44 GMT
#1018
On February 14 2013 10:37 zarepath wrote:
I'm convinced that the scum shot WaveofShadow, and here's why:

Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 13:04 WaveofShadow wrote:Obviously the Day is still young but I expect more from my Town as the day progresses.


That read to me as a very clear DT claim, and is what led me to doing my fake case on Wave -- I was pretty sure I'd found the DT and wanted to know who was willing to see him dead. Unfortunately, the fact that I saw his claim means that scum could also have seen the claim and decide to kill him N1. That same logic leads to scum not wanting to be any part of a mislynch on him, because they know he'll flip blue and they can't have that blood on their hands, which makes me think that scum are most likely to be the ones that gave support to my case but didn't push it.

I don't know why Wave made a fake DT claim, other than to lure a mafia hit, of course. Or there's also the possibility that it wasn't a DT claim at all and he just randomly screwed up his capital letters.

Sorry to chip in. but that is really bad logic

DT isn't a role this game.... its pretty easy to check; frankly, i dont know why your making these type of claims without doing your homework?

i.e. I would like an answer to the above please.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 01:50 GMT
#1021
On February 14 2013 10:46 zarepath wrote:
Mocsta, can you explain this please?

Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 08:18 Mocsta wrote:
@Sn0_Man
On February 14 2013 02:09 Sn0_Man wrote:
On a slightly different topic:
I would like to hear an explanation of this line Mocsta. I asked before but I don't remember much of an answer.
On February 12 2013 15:23 Mocsta wrote:
You know what, *this* post made me realise where geript commentary came from, specifically claim town vs think town.

It has to do with:
On February 12 2013 11:40 geript wrote:
I didn't claim warbaby as town; I stated I think he's town. There's a big difference between the two.
back to rereading

Then our conversation
On February 12 2013 15:03 Sn0_Man wrote:
I still don't see it as a "chainsaw defence of a scumbuddy".
On February 12 2013 15:23 Mocsta wrote:You know what, *this* post made me realise where geript commentary came from, specifically claim town vs think town.

The point being; it never clicked with me why Geript mentioned he was saying he thought WB was town, instead of claimed town. When you said, it may not have been a "scum buddy" it all clicked together.

I countered by saying:
On February 12 2013 15:23 Mocsta wrote:
just keep in mind please; chainsaw defense doesnt apply to just defending scum buddy. its basically just attacking the someones attacker personally (instead of their argument). So can be applied to defending town.




I didn't understand this at all; it seemed kind of cryptic. Were you saying that geript might be a Mason with Warbaby or something?

No, not implying that.

I implied what I stated.
When i accused Geript of being scum and chainsaw defending warbaby.
Geript retort was: but i stepped in because I thought he was town (not claimed he was town)

It wasnt until Sn0_Man commented, that I realised Geript was inferring:
he had no knowledge of warbaby alignment due to *NOT* being scum

Thought it was clear, obviously not.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 02:03 GMT
#1027
On February 14 2013 10:59 TestSubject893 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 10:17 Mocsta wrote:
(3) Your RB; town JK or scum RB?


Sylencia, I'd really like to know the answer to this.


Working on a post right now guys, will be up soon.

Can you please indulge why this is of the utmost priority for you?

I would have thought being a new guy, perhaps, you would be focusing on establishing your innocence; rather than digesting "blue role" information.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 02:15 GMT
#1028
On February 14 2013 10:48 zarepath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 10:44 Mocsta wrote:
DT isn't a role this game.... its pretty easy to check; frankly, i dont know why your making these type of claims without doing your homework?

i.e. I would like an answer to the above please.


LOL wow, apparently you're right.

That was a really needlessly risky thing I did then on Day 1. I built a lot of assumptions off of that.

Okay, so I read the roles once before the game started, but decided I wasn't even going to look at them until after N1 to keep myself from delving into needless role speculation. I really should've checked when I saw the DT claim, but the last 4 games I've played have all had DTs and for some reason seeing those two capital letters in such an awkward sentence just made everything click for me and got me all excited.

Whoah whoah, dont run away so fast;

This DT stuff is adding even more confusion to my last will comment to you.
On February 14 2013 09:48 Mocsta wrote:
Mocsta N1: Last Will

[zarepath]I am so conflicted with this guy. In my opinion, his "fake case" actually unsettled town and is responsible for creating this split vote outcome.
I am still trying to piece together whether the outcome was simply not thought through enough (town); OR intentional (scum).
My concern is that, zarepath did not deliver the thorough analysis of this "experiment" like promised - at least I dont recall reading it. I also noticed at the end of Night 1, zarepath shared some reads; but these are based on the thread dynamics, not his experiment (conveniently....) I think zarepath needs to provide *VERY* clear reasoning behind his actions this Day2. If needs be; pressure him for this.

Remember, the experiment itself is NULL. It comes down to WHAT he does with the information.

Im going to give you a quick run down on my worst-case interpretation:
  • Scum/SK looking for easy town cred
    spots a claim; cos your not town, run with an assumption that DT exists, and builds a fake case
  • The case doesnt get as much traction as you wanted; though no one broke it down, not many actually supported it with a vote.
  • You decide its better to gain town cred by ousting the play; and you did receive town cred
  • You promise analysis, and never follow through; just providing an easy summary list.

If I look at you in best case scenario:
  • You are VT
  • You spot the "claim" and being VT, u didnt pay attention to the OP and have a brilliant idea to build a fake case to see reactions.
  • The case doesnt get as much traction as you wanted; though no one broke it down, not many actually supported it with a vote.
  • You decide to give up the shenanigans and again spot more reactions.
  • You promise analysis; life got busy, or you saw nothing of note, and did not follow through.

The problem I have with 'best-case scenario" is; if there was nothing of note to provide analysis; why not just spill the beans instead of moving along like nothing happened? (Its obviously too late to say anything now, its just WIFOM)

Lastly, as I said before, i think your case was a major issue to why we could not consolidate votes Day1.

I want need detailed answers behind your reasoning zarepath.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 02:24 GMT
#1035
WOW....

Guys we need a counter-claim on the "tracker" pls

ObviousOne... I curious to hear this one.

##Unvote
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 02:34 GMT
#1038
TestSubject,

I read the logic over a few times; I think the options listed are valid.

ObviousOne is a candidate for SK.. but I need to hear somethings from you first

Can you please clarify:
On February 14 2013 11:17 TestSubject893 wrote:
B is unlikely becuase there is little reason for the mafia to think that ObviousOne will get tracked.

If scum did not value ObviousOne; why would you target him? That part of the story needs to be complete for me.


As an aside, we know ObviousOne isnt JK, because the kill went through despite a "JK block"
Completely agree on the vig logic deduction.


Second question:
Lets say ObviousOne claims VT => (COULD be Nosy Neghbour, he is not self-aware)
What do we do; do we lynch ObviousOne?
If so, if he flips town; does that mean we lynch you next?

I want to believe your claim; but the umm.. amazingness of it all is making me shocked all over again. I cant handle this twice in 2hours.
Really need your answers on the above; and feedback from ObviousOne.



Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 02:50 GMT
#1045
On February 14 2013 11:35 ObviousOne wrote:
Well, fuck. There goes my shot at staying null.

I am Pops the Doorman and the Vigilante.

I shot WaveofShadow. I thought he was scum. I couldn't get a good read on him based on D1 and I felt it would give me insight into his back-and-forth with Corazon and thus more information about Corazon. Haven't looked yet at Corazon in light of the flip but now that it's out, you know where I was going with it and why I mentioned it earlier.

I don't believe in breadcrumbs (as you can see in the case of Zarepath, they aren't exactly invisible) and from what I've read/experienced in normal games, breadcrumbs are a good way to get yourself killed with a power role.

I also didn't want to give scum a chance at finding a confirmed town for tomorrow so I just kept quiet.

I have serious problems with this claim

as TestSubject pointed out.
On February 14 2013 11:17 TestSubject893 wrote:
A is unlikely for the following reasons. ObviousOne said himself that a Vigilante should have checked in ahead of time, making it unlikely that that is his role
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 10:23 ObviousOne wrote:
Still have some time for a possible Vig to check in. I'm surprised there wasn't a claim given there was an hour window during which night actions were being put through, but that might just mean they're not able to respond yet. Going to have to assume SK if there isn't a claim in the next 24 hours.


Then there is:
On February 14 2013 10:03 Mocsta wrote:
This is total bullshit:

If there is a vig out there; you better have breadcrumbs.

proper vig play, is to say who you are killing in the last minute before deadline (in this case you had 1 hr)

Newbie games always 1-shot vig; so if present, you are now VT; its safe to speak up

Now, i said @ 10:03 it is SAFE TO SPEAK UP, you are now VT

note @ 10:23 ObviousOne
says
On February 14 2013 10:23 ObviousOne wrote:
Still have some time for a possible Vig to check in. I'm surprised there wasn't a claim given there was an hour window during which night actions were being put through, but that might just mean they're not able to respond yet. Going to have to assume SK if there isn't a claim in the next 24 hours.


##Vote: ObviousOne

You just fucked up majorly Mr.SK
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 02:51 GMT
#1046
On February 14 2013 11:35 ObviousOne wrote:
Well, fuck. There goes my shot at staying null.

I am Pops the Doorman and the Vigilante.

LOL

is Pops even a muppet?

Reminds me. of "Hi, I am Tommy the Fireman"
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 02:55 GMT
#1048
On February 14 2013 11:52 TestSubject893 wrote:
Do you still need me to address B Mocsta? I'm still not really sure what you're asking.

All m00t now.

I was trying to keep an open mind to things; hence the questions.

But I think he just shat himself and didnt read your post properly.

If he did, he would have known vig was the one thing he could NOT claim LOL
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 02:57 GMT
#1049
P.S.

Another kicker.

ObviousOne posted during the 1hr (no change to actoins) zone.. Could have easily said.. Hi, I am vig, and chose WoS.

So vote stands.

Welcome TestSubject, you are not our first confirmed town
Perhaps you can be the hero this town can trust for a consolidated vote
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 02:57 GMT
#1050
EBWOP: you are NOW our first confirmed town
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 03:04 GMT
#1053
On February 14 2013 11:59 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 11:50 Mocsta wrote:
On February 14 2013 11:35 ObviousOne wrote:
Well, fuck. There goes my shot at staying null.

I am Pops the Doorman and the Vigilante.

I shot WaveofShadow. I thought he was scum. I couldn't get a good read on him based on D1 and I felt it would give me insight into his back-and-forth with Corazon and thus more information about Corazon. Haven't looked yet at Corazon in light of the flip but now that it's out, you know where I was going with it and why I mentioned it earlier.

I don't believe in breadcrumbs (as you can see in the case of Zarepath, they aren't exactly invisible) and from what I've read/experienced in normal games, breadcrumbs are a good way to get yourself killed with a power role.

I also didn't want to give scum a chance at finding a confirmed town for tomorrow so I just kept quiet.

I have serious problems with this claim

as TestSubject pointed out.
On February 14 2013 11:17 TestSubject893 wrote:
A is unlikely for the following reasons. ObviousOne said himself that a Vigilante should have checked in ahead of time, making it unlikely that that is his role
On February 14 2013 10:23 ObviousOne wrote:
Still have some time for a possible Vig to check in. I'm surprised there wasn't a claim given there was an hour window during which night actions were being put through, but that might just mean they're not able to respond yet. Going to have to assume SK if there isn't a claim in the next 24 hours.


Then there is:
On February 14 2013 10:03 Mocsta wrote:
This is total bullshit:

If there is a vig out there; you better have breadcrumbs.

proper vig play, is to say who you are killing in the last minute before deadline (in this case you had 1 hr)

Newbie games always 1-shot vig; so if present, you are now VT; its safe to speak up

Now, i said @ 10:03 it is SAFE TO SPEAK UP, you are now VT

note @ 10:23 ObviousOne
says
On February 14 2013 10:23 ObviousOne wrote:
Still have some time for a possible Vig to check in. I'm surprised there wasn't a claim given there was an hour window during which night actions were being put through, but that might just mean they're not able to respond yet. Going to have to assume SK if there isn't a claim in the next 24 hours.


##Vote: ObviousOne

You just fucked up majorly Mr.SK

Who else but me as vigilante is able to speculate on the existence or absence of a vigilante so confidently? I knew nobody would speak up since I was responsible for the kill, and if anyone had dared I would be an instant counter-claim to it.

That is a fair point.

But Night 1, there was NO reason to suspect SK (as far as I was aware)

As I already stated.. you had a 1hr window to claim Vig preDay2.

You posted during this 1hr window.. but did not claim intention to kill WoS.

The plan is foiled.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 03:07 GMT
#1056
This is you posting during the final hour
On February 14 2013 09:47 ObviousOne wrote:
Okay gonna stop filter-diving for a moment to give you some of my findings.

Sylencia


(theres actually quite a few posts).. you even comment on my last will, given 15min prior to deadline

On February 14 2013 10:17 Mocsta wrote:
(2) 2nd hit: Vig hit or SK hit;

On February 14 2013 10:23 ObviousOne wrote:
Still have some time for a possible Vig to check in. I'm surprised there wasn't a claim given there was an hour window during which night actions were being put through, but that might just mean they're not able to respond yet.

Im surprised too no-one claimed either.

Words straight out of ya mouth.

And you have proven you could respond.. and didnt.. so yeah.. SK SK SK
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 03:17 GMT
#1065
On February 14 2013 12:10 ObviousOne wrote:
You sure you guys don't want any more help, then? If I'm the SK you have a guaranteed not-scum lynch putting you that much closer to MYLO/LYLO with no real information. I mean, I just want to know if I can fuck off if you're not going to read any more cases for me. If you will read them, they will come.

The problem remains

(1) You are scum and made the kill

but u said you are vig and made the kill; so if we said.. you are scum... who the fuck killed geript..
either way, sk or scum which => lynch

(2) You are vig and made the kill

Considering only two kills; why pretend like there is SK around?
SK there would be three kills...

(3) You are SK and made the kill

All coming together now, actions make sense.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 03:22 GMT
#1069
On February 14 2013 12:19 Sevryn wrote:
Hey mocsta why did you say mr. sk but not scum? do you already know he isn't scum?

Hi Mr. lurker,

Well I didnt think he was scum before the killing, so wasn't a natural thought to assume he is scum now.

Either way; I am certain he is scum/SK now; and should be the lynch candidate for today.

Are you going to continue lurking and taking snipes?
Or
are you going to join town and rid us of EVIL !!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 03:24 GMT
#1071
On February 14 2013 12:21 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 12:11 zarepath wrote:
Is that an offer? In exchange for another day of life, you'll kill someone we tell you to?

You should probably judge that based on the evidence I dredge up, and not on me making promises for kills. After all, if people are decided that I am SK I'm not exactly sure how to refute that except to keep doing the job I'm supposed to be doing as town, as I have advocated others to do as well.

Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 12:14 zarepath wrote:
And here's another thing -- you might not be SK. You could easily be mafia, the one who carried out the scum hit, and the SK hit geript.

That's pretty easy to judge based on what I bring to the thread and how successful I end up being ousting mafia.



Look at it this way, you either have to take me out now because of your suspicions that I am SK at the risk a faster loss with two town lynches in a row, meaning town play MUST be very successful (town CAN come back from two town lynches in a row)
- or -
You can wait til you find the three scum with my help and if the game doesn't end you just straight up hang me on the spot.

You forgot the most important "OR"

OR
town lynch you, and its equivalent to lynching scum; your win-con requires town and scum eliminated, so you are still a threat.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 03:35 GMT
#1076
On February 14 2013 12:26 Sevryn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 12:22 Mocsta wrote:
On February 14 2013 12:19 Sevryn wrote:
Hey mocsta why did you say mr. sk but not scum? do you already know he isn't scum?

Hi Mr. lurker,

Well I didnt think he was scum before the killing, so wasn't a natural thought to assume he is scum now.

Either way; I am certain he is scum/SK now; and should be the lynch candidate for today.

Are you going to continue lurking and taking snipes?
Or
are you going to join town and rid us of EVIL !!

hey im working on not lurking and have posted my views on corazon which I would love to hear what you think about it. if we decide to lynch OO which I think we should We have Two whole days to talk about who to lynch next which is a huge bonus. i do think we should stay away from arguements that involve speculating on what his flip means till he flips that way we dont get distracted on what it means.

hmmm, Corazon hasnt been on my mind to be honest; I think someone made a case (?Geript IIRC) - which I guess is suspect, knowing that that OO killed WoS no matter alignment.

I can look into it; but I still want more information from zarepath first.

this SK dilemna has clouded the thread somewhat (deserving though albeit) so things like my questions to zarepath are buried.

Taking a break regardless
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 05:06 GMT
#1085
On February 14 2013 13:34 ObviousOne wrote:
I have altered the deal. Pray I do not alter it further.

The rebels shall bow before the power of this fully armed and operational battlestation.

Town
What do you think of this offer?

If I read right; he is offering to help shoot targets for us during the night?

Is this something we want to consider as a collective? Or just lynch the lying muda farker?



My quick thoughts on the matter.
Pros
We could essentially have "lynch" votes @ night, for the SK to target
which could put pressure on scum to make mistakes

Cons
Do we even know this guy is SK > scum?
Just cos he said so, doesnt mean so

Can we trust him to shoot who we agree to?
If he lies and shoots a townie, then we in real shit losing another two townies

In the middle
We going to have to get rid of him some stage of the game; lets say we keep him, then during Day3 we find scum. Who do we lynch; scum or SK?


I dont see a a good risk/reward. We cant guarantee he will shoot scum (due to bad reads; or trusting he will shoot who we ask). + we might get a conflict of interest when we do find scum.

My suggestion is to lynch him today; but happy to discuss this matter out if others feel differently.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason140
BRAT_OK 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1041
ZZZero.O 107
Hyun 45
Bale 22
League of Legends
Doublelift3615
JimRising 464
Counter-Strike
Fnx 885
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5892
Other Games
summit1g8599
FrodaN3241
B2W.Neo637
ToD287
KnowMe244
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1499
BasetradeTV270
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• musti20045 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 14
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1369
• Shiphtur215
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 46m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.