• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:11
CEST 21:11
KST 04:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8198 users

[T] MTG Mini Mafia II - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 121 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 06 2013 20:09 GMT
#2341
On February 07 2013 04:57 Promethelax wrote:
I love your silly gut. <3

It just needs to learn to hold on to the scum it catches.


Yeah that usually happens most of the time >_>
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 06 2013 20:12 GMT
#2342
Oh yeah, fuck the global cards man. I know, in mtg I, you said they were there to balance things out but in this game the imbalance was due to us catching both scum day one and not due to imbalanced decks. Having really scum favoured cards pop out every turn made us sad.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 20:13:16
February 06 2013 20:12 GMT
#2343
In general I would recommend against hosts directly addressing players in public. The only kind of questions that warrants a public answer is setup/rule related questions.

For instance this

On February 06 2013 23:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Clockwork Hydra and Suckmytopdeck are hereby not allowed to talk about each other anymore until the end of the game. I am serious.

almost always confirms both players in question as town. Perhaps the game was already over by that point, but it's better to be careful.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 06 2013 20:18 GMT
#2344
Hey, what was that thing Xfire posted that had to be edited out?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 06 2013 20:19 GMT
#2345
On February 07 2013 04:16 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 04:11 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 07 2013 04:08 gonzaw wrote:
Also yeah before the whole Xfire deal this game was fun as a rollercoaster (very fun)

After Xfire outed himself but had like 40 HP, it turned to shit, specially after some people told Xfire how to survive that cycle
After that it was boring/frustrating/etc, but at least T1 Attack Phase it felt so good with 2 cases on scum lol.

I already figured out how to survive and was going to do it as late as possible. I was planning on sacrificing during the attack phase, but once you guys figured that out stuff I had to sacrifice stuff ASAP. It also helped pretending to not know to get you guys riled up thinking that you told me what to do, which worked completely lol.


Oh well...
....still, you surviving longer made me so pissed lol

It's like someone claiming scum in a normal game of mafia, and surviving the lynch.
Then I'm like askjaskjpdjadjas and you are like apapasdifasdfjsadfjsda and we all aoiphasnopisdufhpasdjfpsdajfas together.

Yeah i get you jklads;jopiaewuiojf dkl lol
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 06 2013 20:19 GMT
#2346
it was some hilariously disgusting picture of a foot stomping down on some zombie's head and blood going everywhere
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 06 2013 20:20 GMT
#2347
On February 07 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
Hey, what was that thing Xfire posted that had to be edited out?

Ever see the walking dead? It was michonne stomping on a zombie and killing it. It was pretty graphic and I realize now it shouldn't have been posted. I was trying to have fun and post a response to clock's zombies killing me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 06 2013 20:22 GMT
#2348
actually for the time it was there i couldn't stop watching it lol
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 06 2013 20:22 GMT
#2349
On February 07 2013 05:12 Promethelax wrote:
Oh yeah, fuck the global cards man. I know, in mtg I, you said they were there to balance things out but in this game the imbalance was due to us catching both scum day one and not due to imbalanced decks. Having really scum favoured cards pop out every turn made us sad.

Actually, the intention was never to make them imbalanced in favor of scum. The card on T2 was out before Crossfire decided to openly claim scum so that was a bit unfortunate. T3 wasn't meant to be in favor of scum either, just something I quickly put together without really thinking about it. I wanted it to work like a tag bomb, but in the end it'd just force everyone to tap out. Didn't take the time to think about that one properly.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 06 2013 20:22 GMT
#2350
Oh I thought you had claimed who was town or some shit like that and I was like "I WANT TO KNOW!!!" lol
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 06 2013 20:22 GMT
#2351
On February 07 2013 05:03 Acrofales wrote:
-snip-
However, the board cards could use some work, lol. We were planning on burning all of Xfire's lands to the ground (and if we had to do that alone, we would have) so that he could not cast anything. Then the card was errata'd to make it so that Xfire was unkillable by town (and we really did realize that and would've killed off his 2 creatures if nobody else did).

Also, the intention of the lack of a stack was twofold, if I understood it properly:
1. To simplify hosting
2. To make the game less dependent on time of casting (due to the lack of the priority mechanic).

Introducing a card that could destroy any number of permanents at any time clearly goes against number 2: the fastest trigger wins.

Yeah I figured you were going to do that lol.

On February 07 2013 03:32 Crossfire99 wrote:
Oh, and if you're wondering why I claimed scum immediately day 2, it was because of the original board card for that day. I realized that my lands could be destroyed preventing me from playing syphon soul later in the turn, so I decided to just out myself to make sure I survived a turn longer. I figured some of you would have gladly sacrificed something to get rid of my lands and I was pretty much screwed from day 1, so I just went for it. It was a lot of fun to do that I have to admit.

gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 06 2013 20:24 GMT
#2352
Why was there no global card on D1?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
February 06 2013 20:24 GMT
#2353
On February 07 2013 05:12 Promethelax wrote:
Oh yeah, fuck the global cards man. I know, in mtg I, you said they were there to balance things out but in this game the imbalance was due to us catching both scum day one and not due to imbalanced decks. Having really scum favoured cards pop out every turn made us sad.

Haha, imagine iGrok rage if he finally could go off and the global card read "players may play a maximum of 2 spells this turn".

We were imagining doom scenarios where we killed Suck and AS, and the scum was Rock or Nova, and then the global card would be "players may not play instants or sorceries this turn" (which, btw, would also have stopped AS in his tracks).

Talking about OP with Minds Aglow: if a T3 Minds Aglow would have given us about 30 cards we could have firestormed everybody to death We needed 30, because we would have to create creatures for it to target :D
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 06 2013 20:24 GMT
#2354
On February 07 2013 05:22 marvellosity wrote:
actually for the time it was there i couldn't stop watching it lol

Well then watch the walking dead because zombie kills happen all the time lol. (It's also a really good show)
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
February 06 2013 20:26 GMT
#2355
On February 07 2013 05:20 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
Hey, what was that thing Xfire posted that had to be edited out?

Ever see the walking dead? It was michonne stomping on a zombie and killing it. It was pretty graphic and I realize now it shouldn't have been posted. I was trying to have fun and post a response to clock's zombies killing me.

Lol. I thought it was you raging and swearing. We had already posted a pretty graphic picture of Walking Dead zombies.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 06 2013 20:28 GMT
#2356
On February 07 2013 05:26 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 05:20 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 07 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
Hey, what was that thing Xfire posted that had to be edited out?

Ever see the walking dead? It was michonne stomping on a zombie and killing it. It was pretty graphic and I realize now it shouldn't have been posted. I was trying to have fun and post a response to clock's zombies killing me.

Lol. I thought it was you raging and swearing. We had already posted a pretty graphic picture of Walking Dead zombies.

Yeah, that's why I went and put that gif in there. I was like I need to respond in kind and I thought of putting a gif in of a zombie kill to show me sacrificing my mountain to kill your zombie.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 06 2013 20:31 GMT
#2357
Well, technically your own scumbuddy killed you not the zombies lol
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 06 2013 20:33 GMT
#2358
On February 07 2013 05:24 gonzaw wrote:
Why was there no global card on D1?

Because I was lazy and didn't prepare one. Usually don't want to influence the setup too much in D1 anyway so people can get shit up without me messing with them.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 06 2013 20:34 GMT
#2359
On February 07 2013 05:31 gonzaw wrote:
Well, technically your own scumbuddy killed you not the zombies lol

No, I admit I was a bit late, but I was using the gif of the zombie kill to show this (me killing a zombie)
On February 02 2013 05:21 Crossfire99 wrote:
##Sacrifice: Mountain: Activate The Abyss, targeting a Zombie token
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 06 2013 20:34 GMT
#2360
On February 07 2013 05:31 gonzaw wrote:
Well, technically your own scumbuddy killed you not the zombies lol

hey, we do many damage!

If the game went a bit longer, we would have done 75 damage the next turn.

Shit woulda been cash.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 781
SteadfastSC543
EnkiAlexander 73
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 543
UpATreeSC 107
BRAT_OK 57
JuggernautJason50
PtitDrogo 36
ZombieGrub34
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28730
Soulkey 294
Dewaltoss 117
Mini 104
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 19
White-Ra 3
NotJumperer 3
Dota 2
Dendi1015
qojqva978
Counter-Strike
fl0m1400
Fnx 698
shoxiejesuss697
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2259
crisheroes1683
Liquid`Hasu896
Other Games
Grubby2453
ArmadaUGS1059
B2W.Neo630
ceh9512
byalli485
C9.Mang0167
Pyrionflax104
Chillindude76
Trikslyr48
Railgan19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• Reevou 7
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix9
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• TFBlade1199
Other Games
• imaqtpie1117
• Scarra592
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 49m
OSC
17h 49m
Stellar Fest
17h 49m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.