• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:25
CEST 18:25
KST 01:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8952 users

[T] MTG Mini Mafia II - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 121 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 06 2013 19:01 GMT
#2301
FUUUUUUCK I WANTED TO FIRESTORM EVERYTHING INTO PIECES GODDAMMIT

I was actually hoping both flip green, so that I could make this game a burning crater with no life left.
No life but us, that is.
Well, us and poster and stutters.

Also, this was one of the best and most fun games I ever played in the first few cycles.
Then it went to shit, was boring and I was basically just waiting till next turn, so I could Firestorm bitches for massive massive damage.

That's why I didn't really care about who flips today. Acro was worried about suck's deck or whatever, but we would have been able to beat down those puny 20~ish HP he would get easily. All that while still killing everybody else.

Man, so BM.
I wanted to kill bitches with firestorms and zombies. Not just with zombies.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
February 06 2013 19:01 GMT
#2302
The card that could do lots of damage was Firestorm. As you can see, it can only do lots of damage if we have lots of cards and lots of targets to hit with it.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 06 2013 19:03 GMT
#2303
Well Acro, maybe it was Dandel....but you certainly seemed too "furious" regarding Suck. Although I know that feeling since I have it at times (that "tunnelly" feel)

The thing about being a "dick" was the whole "I'm never playing with marv again, he's a shitty shit regardless of alignment" and that kind of stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 06 2013 19:06 GMT
#2304
I also personally didn't give a fuck what alignment marv was I just wanted him to die.

Really, the game was figured out, next turn we would have blasted everything that's not us, poster and stutters and still won.

So I figured policy killing the guy that decided to be a collosal dick to me first was the best way to go about it.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
February 06 2013 19:07 GMT
#2305
The more I think about this, the less I think it's possible to balance the game with user-submitted decks. Maybe if everyone picked their favorite preconstructed Theme Deck? There are just so many ways to break the game with 9 players :D
Trust in Bayes.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 06 2013 19:07 GMT
#2306
On February 07 2013 03:58 Acrofales wrote:
@Marv. Sorry for the mistaken tunnel, but you really did play badly.


The thing is, I still disagree with this. By the end of Day 1, I had my top 3 with the two mafia in it.

One of the top 3 claimed mafia and was killed, and then I pushed the other one, correctly, all game long.

You made an incorrect town-case on the mafia, which I demolished with totally correct logic, and declared me mafia, even though I still had the mafia as my #1 read.

Obviously I went about defending myself far too antagonistically, but mostly my reads were correct and I was the only one to consistently push Aperture as the remaining mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 06 2013 19:08 GMT
#2307
Also yeah before the whole Xfire deal this game was fun as a rollercoaster (very fun)

After Xfire outed himself but had like 40 HP, it turned to shit, specially after some people told Xfire how to survive that cycle
After that it was boring/frustrating/etc, but at least T1 Attack Phase it felt so good with 2 cases on scum lol.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 06 2013 19:09 GMT
#2308
Also Artanis, first of great game (and sorry Acro is such a salty guy when he feels unfairly treated) :D

Just tell me one thing:
Did you make Cross mafia on purpose? That dude had the most scum deck ever, lol. Shaman (fking op card), syphon, god knows what else was in there.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 06 2013 19:11 GMT
#2309
On February 07 2013 04:08 gonzaw wrote:
Also yeah before the whole Xfire deal this game was fun as a rollercoaster (very fun)

After Xfire outed himself but had like 40 HP, it turned to shit, specially after some people told Xfire how to survive that cycle
After that it was boring/frustrating/etc, but at least T1 Attack Phase it felt so good with 2 cases on scum lol.

I already figured out how to survive and was going to do it as late as possible. I was planning on sacrificing during the attack phase, but once you guys figured that out stuff I had to sacrifice stuff ASAP. It also helped pretending to not know to get you guys riled up thinking that you told me what to do, which worked completely lol.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 06 2013 19:11 GMT
#2310
On February 07 2013 04:07 MidnightGladius wrote:
The more I think about this, the less I think it's possible to balance the game with user-submitted decks. Maybe if everyone picked their favorite preconstructed Theme Deck? There are just so many ways to break the game with 9 players :D


The original game had us submit a deck idea to artanis and he would make the deck for us. The trouble was that is incredibly time consuming. Perhaps selection a preconstructed deck would be optimal.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
February 06 2013 19:13 GMT
#2311
On February 07 2013 04:03 gonzaw wrote:
Well Acro, maybe it was Dandel....but you certainly seemed too "furious" regarding Suck. Although I know that feeling since I have it at times (that "tunnelly" feel)

The thing about being a "dick" was the whole "I'm never playing with marv again, he's a shitty shit regardless of alignment" and that kind of stuff.


Syllo asked whether I was quitting Bugs' game because of Marv, and what had happened. What was I supposed to respond? No, I really enjoyed playing this last game with Marv, it was fun?

I think I made my feelings abundantly clear in the long post. I did not enjoy playing the game these last 2 days (realtime days). When Marv's response to the long post was to basically state that I had no right to feel that way, I was clearly angry and just posted what I said in private, in public. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, but maybe Marv shouldn't have read a post in which I was clearly upset and said "you don't get to be upset".
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 06 2013 19:16 GMT
#2312
On February 07 2013 04:11 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 04:08 gonzaw wrote:
Also yeah before the whole Xfire deal this game was fun as a rollercoaster (very fun)

After Xfire outed himself but had like 40 HP, it turned to shit, specially after some people told Xfire how to survive that cycle
After that it was boring/frustrating/etc, but at least T1 Attack Phase it felt so good with 2 cases on scum lol.

I already figured out how to survive and was going to do it as late as possible. I was planning on sacrificing during the attack phase, but once you guys figured that out stuff I had to sacrifice stuff ASAP. It also helped pretending to not know to get you guys riled up thinking that you told me what to do, which worked completely lol.


Oh well...
....still, you surviving longer made me so pissed lol

It's like someone claiming scum in a normal game of mafia, and surviving the lynch.
Then I'm like askjaskjpdjadjas and you are like apapasdifasdfjsadfjsda and we all aoiphasnopisdufhpasdjfpsdajfas together.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 06 2013 19:18 GMT
#2313
On February 07 2013 04:13 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 04:03 gonzaw wrote:
Well Acro, maybe it was Dandel....but you certainly seemed too "furious" regarding Suck. Although I know that feeling since I have it at times (that "tunnelly" feel)

The thing about being a "dick" was the whole "I'm never playing with marv again, he's a shitty shit regardless of alignment" and that kind of stuff.


Syllo asked whether I was quitting Bugs' game because of Marv, and what had happened. What was I supposed to respond? No, I really enjoyed playing this last game with Marv, it was fun?

I think I made my feelings abundantly clear in the long post. I did not enjoy playing the game these last 2 days (realtime days). When Marv's response to the long post was to basically state that I had no right to feel that way, I was clearly angry and just posted what I said in private, in public. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, but maybe Marv shouldn't have read a post in which I was clearly upset and said "you don't get to be upset".


Look, I'm genuinely sorry I upset you. But I was also not having a great time either, it's a two-way street.

On February 05 2013 02:57 Clockwork Hydra wrote:
If there is no way it could be uncovered that he didn't help out with killing off the scum, I can see no reason why you'd cooperate in shooting your scumbuddy. If we said "attack him with your 5/5, or you're confirmed scum", then sure. But the situation was:

1. Xfire is going to die, regardless.
2. Aperture is almost certainly going to die, but town might not have enough damage.

Aperture adds to town's damage, further increasing the likelihood that 2 will happen, for no apparent gain. The only gain is that someone like Dandel comes along and says "wait, there was no reason to cast that fork". Ockham's Razor says that that is far more unlikely than that Aperture is town and wanted to contribute in killing scum any way he can, seeing as his deck has failed him spectacularly.

PS. We drew complete crap from the Bazaar. We can do 11 damage this turn.


On February 05 2013 03:08 Clockwork Hydra wrote:
Whatever, I don't have to convince YOU, because you're scum. Town Marv would have recognized the strength of this argument ages ago.

Everybody else: Aperture is town. Suck is scum. Act accordingly


Basically you deem me certain mafia for making a completely correct analysis on Aperture's actions and then tunnel me for the rest of the game based on imaginary scumslips and 'gems' and 'mafia agenda'. This was UNBELIEVABLY frustrating, and I dealt with it badly, sure. But I was right and I was being called certain mafia because I was right.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 06 2013 19:18 GMT
#2314
On February 07 2013 04:11 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 04:07 MidnightGladius wrote:
The more I think about this, the less I think it's possible to balance the game with user-submitted decks. Maybe if everyone picked their favorite preconstructed Theme Deck? There are just so many ways to break the game with 9 players :D


The original game had us submit a deck idea to artanis and he would make the deck for us. The trouble was that is incredibly time consuming. Perhaps selection a preconstructed deck would be optimal.


Yeah.

I think it could be better if each "pre-constructed" deck was like the roles of a normal game.
Then a VT "deck" would be dull or have little stuff and just normal monsters that attack, but then a Vig deck would be a super heavy 1-shot burn deck for instance, then a Medic "deck" would be a green healer one, then a Vet "deck" would be full of protecting abilities, etc.

You choose the number of decks you want in your game, and RNG it between people.
You RNG it with scum as well to avoid guessing the setup (since you can't "fake-claim" your deck).
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 06 2013 19:20 GMT
#2315
On February 07 2013 04:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 04:13 Acrofales wrote:
On February 07 2013 04:03 gonzaw wrote:
Well Acro, maybe it was Dandel....but you certainly seemed too "furious" regarding Suck. Although I know that feeling since I have it at times (that "tunnelly" feel)

The thing about being a "dick" was the whole "I'm never playing with marv again, he's a shitty shit regardless of alignment" and that kind of stuff.


Syllo asked whether I was quitting Bugs' game because of Marv, and what had happened. What was I supposed to respond? No, I really enjoyed playing this last game with Marv, it was fun?

I think I made my feelings abundantly clear in the long post. I did not enjoy playing the game these last 2 days (realtime days). When Marv's response to the long post was to basically state that I had no right to feel that way, I was clearly angry and just posted what I said in private, in public. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, but maybe Marv shouldn't have read a post in which I was clearly upset and said "you don't get to be upset".


Look, I'm genuinely sorry I upset you. But I was also not having a great time either, it's a two-way street.

Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 02:57 Clockwork Hydra wrote:
If there is no way it could be uncovered that he didn't help out with killing off the scum, I can see no reason why you'd cooperate in shooting your scumbuddy. If we said "attack him with your 5/5, or you're confirmed scum", then sure. But the situation was:

1. Xfire is going to die, regardless.
2. Aperture is almost certainly going to die, but town might not have enough damage.

Aperture adds to town's damage, further increasing the likelihood that 2 will happen, for no apparent gain. The only gain is that someone like Dandel comes along and says "wait, there was no reason to cast that fork". Ockham's Razor says that that is far more unlikely than that Aperture is town and wanted to contribute in killing scum any way he can, seeing as his deck has failed him spectacularly.

PS. We drew complete crap from the Bazaar. We can do 11 damage this turn.


Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 03:08 Clockwork Hydra wrote:
Whatever, I don't have to convince YOU, because you're scum. Town Marv would have recognized the strength of this argument ages ago.

Everybody else: Aperture is town. Suck is scum. Act accordingly


Basically you deem me certain mafia for making a completely correct analysis on Aperture's actions and then tunnel me for the rest of the game based on imaginary scumslips and 'gems' and 'mafia agenda'. This was UNBELIEVABLY frustrating, and I dealt with it badly, sure. But I was right and I was being called certain mafia because I was right.

You made it a two-way street yourself.

And if you think THAT was our only reason for thinking you were scum you didn't read the game.

Well, whatever.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 19:23:38
February 06 2013 19:23 GMT
#2316
On February 07 2013 04:09 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also Artanis, first of great game (and sorry Acro is such a salty guy when he feels unfairly treated) :D

Just tell me one thing:
Did you make Cross mafia on purpose? That dude had the most scum deck ever, lol. Shaman (fking op card), syphon, god knows what else was in there.

All alignments are RNGed. The sooner people know this the better as I hate it when people get lynched based on setup speculation (He wouldn't make two newbies mafia! He wouldn't make the two most experienced players mafia! etc.) If everyone knows this by next game, I'll be happy.
On February 07 2013 04:11 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 04:07 MidnightGladius wrote:
The more I think about this, the less I think it's possible to balance the game with user-submitted decks. Maybe if everyone picked their favorite preconstructed Theme Deck? There are just so many ways to break the game with 9 players :D


The original game had us submit a deck idea to artanis and he would make the deck for us. The trouble was that is incredibly time consuming. Perhaps selection a preconstructed deck would be optimal.

I'd be willing to do this but I think part of the charm is people making their own decks, since then you get more invested in the process of the game.

Also, what's everyone's opinion of the games being hydra based? I think it adds to the game but I'm curious to hear your thoughts.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 19:25:23
February 06 2013 19:23 GMT
#2317
right dandel, and all your arguments were wrong, that's why it was frustrating, and you absolutely refused to listen on why i was right about aperture. what's a dude supposed to do. acro's argument was 'town marv would 100% agree with me on this!' when town marv disagreed and was right to disagree. having made that pronouncement, suddenly being right is a mafia-tell.

i've apologised for being an ass, but my frustration was at having 1000 bad/incorrect points levelled at me, while having my correct points on aperture ignored.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
zebezt
Profile Joined August 2011
185 Posts
February 06 2013 19:24 GMT
#2318
Hmmm.. I kinda agree that preselected decks might be ok... although I really wanted to make a deck with lotsa mana elves and then cast ginormous hydras

*sigh
't was a beautiful dream
zebezt
Profile Joined August 2011
185 Posts
February 06 2013 19:26 GMT
#2319
I didn't mind the hydra's at all. Imagine if grey and s&b had not had a partner to play with.. what a lurkfest this game would have been.
zebezt
Profile Joined August 2011
185 Posts
February 06 2013 19:26 GMT
#2320
or hopeless for that matter
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1190
ComeBackTV 651
TaKeTV 499
SteadfastSC458
LamboSC2446
IndyStarCraft 174
Rex120
EnkiAlexander 60
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 458
LamboSC2 446
mouzHeroMarine 271
ProTech178
IndyStarCraft 174
Rex 120
UpATreeSC 76
BRAT_OK 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33167
Shuttle 1780
EffOrt 931
Light 615
Mini 561
Soma 465
Rush 350
firebathero 291
Snow 191
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 102
Killer 51
sorry 51
Liquid`Ret 47
ToSsGirL 30
Mong 30
Sexy 22
Bale 21
Shine 19
soO 19
Trap 18
Free 16
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8653
qojqva1313
Dendi941
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
fl0m1399
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2027
crisheroes1270
XaKoH 203
MindelVK13
Other Games
singsing1823
B2W.Neo1018
Beastyqt381
Hui .194
ArmadaUGS145
KnowMe140
QueenE104
FrodaN90
Mew2King68
Trikslyr62
Dewaltoss45
ToD35
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3249
• TFBlade1188
Other Games
• Shiphtur256
• WagamamaTV219
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 35m
Stellar Fest
20h 35m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.