• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:27
CEST 04:27
KST 11:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5971 users

I Can't Believe it's not Themed MiniMafia - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 93 Next
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 19 2012 15:33 GMT
#1321
s0lstice, you haven't answered my questions on Gonzaw, and originally (like 24 hours ago) you agreed with everything I wrote about him... Has your view of Gonzaw changed?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Miltonkram
Profile Joined December 2011
United States310 Posts
July 19 2012 15:34 GMT
#1322
Here's a quick point against gonzaw.

Every time talismania mentions him it's rather awkward. In tali's "Reactions" post:
+ Show Spoiler +
---snip
gonzaw
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2012 09:36 gonzaw wrote:
So, if the lynch was right now I'd want to kill one of these 3 guys:

On July 12 2012 07:56 Risen wrote:
Welcome to ICBINTMM in which Risen does not post in caps or call anyone an idiot THE ENTIRE GAME. Stay tuned to see if this actually happens......


On July 12 2012 07:33 strongandbig wrote:
sup bros
i am currently watching Le Closer in french in my hotel room.
Scum y'all best get ready to get motherfucking interrogated


On July 12 2012 06:33 Mattchew wrote:
alight lets do this.

no zentor means no policy lynch based on names for me.


You can see the recurring theme in all 3 (just 1 post, promising something/appearing they are eager to start but not doing anything else later).

marv, talismania, anybody active, what do you think about these guys? If you had to kill one of them which one would you choose and why? (if you don't want to kill anyone then say so).

Also this guy could die too:

On July 12 2012 08:05 austinmcc wrote:
Screw the number and size of posts. I'm not a scientist, but it looks like talismania's been town --> scum --> town --> scum --> town. Therefore, he's scum this game.

I know that millers are supposed to claim D1, but I don't see why we'd want claims on other roles right now. Except from marv, who needs to let us know whether he's a vigi or scum this game, since those are the only roles that he rolls.



But at least he put a little bit more effort (although that's not town-telling)

Dropbear and Milton haven't even posted, but well we can't do anything about it.

Actually follows the plan - as I said seems rather townie. Especially the timing.

Talismania clears gonzaw of suspicion for the flimsiest of reasons. Gonzaw actually followed tali's plan, but that isn't alignment indicative. The fact that talismania seems eager to give gonzaw the BOTD early makes me suspicious of gonzaw.

Then tali mentions gonzaw in another list (did I mention I hate lists):
+ Show Spoiler +
Mattchew: I dub mattchew "the poker-prodder". He keeps poking and prodding people. He's ultimately a null tell for me, as he is in every game I've ever seen him in. For a second I had him on my scummy list because of his "hey are you just actively lurking" post until now when I've re-read his filter and seen him poking at everyone. I am a bit surprised he's not voting for me - I think as scum he would have done that by now especially when he called me out like he did.

I also have a question for you, Mattchew:

What ever happened to your thoughts about austin? You never mention him again in your filter after this.

Risen: I agree with what solstice just said about his style. It's sort of impossible to read given his pre-game determination to change it. That said, his content has been incredibly lacking. He made his vote too early, he didn't explain it. Actually reading through his filter now he does seem really sketchy. Interested to see if and how he changes his vote today.

solstice: I really like the case marv made on him, actually, but for some reason I don't know if I can move beyond a null on him. Like I think the first half of his filter is scummy (the part marv showed), the second half townie. Overall he is playing fairly relaxed, which is usually a town indicator as well. On the other hand he's also been fairly focused on just a couple players, which is a scum indicator.

gonzaw: Aside from his "lol how does the setup work?" posts everything he's done screams townie to me. Like the amount of effort he's put in just seems excessive. Even I imagine myself with 100% free time I can't see myself doing that much work as scum.

marvellosity: Marv. How is it possible that he posts so much but I always forget he's in the game? It's not like his posts are bad they're usually pretty on point. I've never played against him as scum so I dunno what he does then, but his filter so far looks fairly like his town filters from the games I've played with him. He tends to have a lot of targets and switch frequently, often correcting himself as town and I see that here as well.

Vivax: Never played with him before. He's sort of in the solstice camp actually. First half of the filter is scummy. Especially the part where marv asked him to explain his feelings on matt and he was just like "here's filter do it yourself" LOL. On the other hand I like what he says about Milkton. On the third hand he's also playing rather focused. Null.

sciberbia: Sciberbia I am your biggest fan. I love the way you post. I have no idea what your alignment is but if everyone posted like you this game would be easy.

Keirathi: Well he's conditional town or conditional scum at this point. Like I think he was way too neutral in the beginning as someone else pointed out but he's also onto dropbear as I am.

Milktonkram: I think his case and vote on me are bs bs bs... but incredibly random. Like I don't know why he does that as scum. I actually can't figure him out at all to be honest.

strongandbig: dear god this is tiring to make lol no wonder no one ever follows my plans. Anyway. I think he's playing pretty freely. I think he was scum in space station? He was more uptight then.

Notice how tali is suspicious of everyone but gonzaw. I find this incredibly strange since I don't think anyone, including gonzaw, had done enough to prove themselves either way at that point. Just look at the post. Tali finds reasons to be suspicious of every other player. Most of his opinions are along the lines of this, "Player X does this, but..." "I like this about Player Y, however..." etc. Gonzaw is very strangely above suspicion.

I'll hopefully have more coming soon. I'm running out to grab a bite to eat and then I'll continue with my findings.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 15:39 GMT
#1323
@Miltonkram
Yea I found that suspicious as well. Think about it from talis's point of view. If talis is scum and gonzaw is town, wouldn't talis love for us all to not trust gonzaw? Why would he go out of his way to make dumb reasons to bolster a town gonzaw's credibility?

At the same time, this also makes me suspicious of s0Lstice who did some peculiar townhunting on gonzaw D1. Though, at least s0Lstice had some better reasons IMO.




I have a couple quick points to make in Mattchew's defense. First of all, does this sound like scumbuddies talking? Not to me.


On July 13 2012 07:54 talismania wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 07:13 Mattchew wrote:
Lets kill talis, Keirathi or scib

Talis cause he's proposing anti town plans and then backpeddling super fast

Keirathi cause he's posting super carefully, and his reads seem forced

scib cause he seems hesitant to post, and he posts this (it was spoilered)
Obviously, we should be lynching every day until we have good reason not to. I will push to get my scumreads lynched, but I will prefer any lynch to a No-Lynch.

I'm not a big fan of lynching lurkers. Obviously, lurking hurts town, but I don't think lurking is all that alignment-indicative. Seeing as our goal is to lynch scum, I will only give slight preference to lynching the lurker over the active player, everything else being even.

as he has not pushed a single read yet



loooool I love how you shit on my plan and then literally followed it to the T in that post. Three reads, one sentence explanation, at 24 hours into the game. :-)

In response to your blurb on me I think "backpeddling super fast" twists my words. I posted a half-assed plan expecting it to get shot down but knowing it would probably generate discussion. don't see how analyzing the reactions means I'm backpeddling. What's with your needling of me in general? I ignored the "are you just active lurker" post at first but maybe keirathi is onto something with you.

sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 15:44 GMT
#1324
Also, it is odd to me that gonzaw is so furiously after Mattchew, but at the end of gonzaw's own cases against Mattchew from D2/N2, he says he is 'torn' on Mattchew.

From D2:
On July 16 2012 11:45 gonzaw wrote:
However, I could see town Mattchew just not caring about his D1 fluke and thinking I'm shitting up the thread about it (thus making him a little bit more suspicious of me), but those reasons above don't make me confident in thinking he's town at all, specially since I know Mattchew is capable of doing that "fluke" as scum just to skate by D1, whether other people find it scummy or not (he wouldn't really care as scum).

This is why I'm torn on him, and why I wanted that explanation from him.

...

He had a good start that made me think he was town but some of his actions and behaviour made me doubt that (since scum Matthew could have just tried to appear pro-town on early-D1 like that)


From N2:
On July 17 2012 11:59 gonzaw wrote:Pre-Edit: I'm still kind of torn since it's possible you just were content with how things were going on D2 and thus didn't see the need to do shit; but I still find it odd since that's not what you were doing in early D1 at all

On July 17 2012 12:00 gonzaw wrote:
Hmm that last post of yours changes some things, you sound less derpy there.

s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 19 2012 15:52 GMT
#1325
sciberbia I don't see how that couldn't be two scummers talking to eachother.

mattchew- I still find things about gonzaw that are scummy. I am much more confident in my read on you though, and I don't think it's likely that you are partners.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 19 2012 15:55 GMT
#1326
also, concerning Tali's treatment of gonzaw...consider this

scum Talis is doing what he can to avoid the attention of the most active and verbose town player in the thread.

it's the exact opposite of why some people believe Dropbear is town....he didn't mind holding gonzaw's nose to the grind-stone
ATOBTTR
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 19 2012 16:00 GMT
#1327
On July 20 2012 00:39 sciberbia wrote:

I have a couple quick points to make in Mattchew's defense. First of all, does this sound like scumbuddies talking? Not to me.


Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 07:54 talismania wrote:
On July 13 2012 07:13 Mattchew wrote:
Lets kill talis, Keirathi or scib

Talis cause he's proposing anti town plans and then backpeddling super fast

Keirathi cause he's posting super carefully, and his reads seem forced

scib cause he seems hesitant to post, and he posts this (it was spoilered)
Obviously, we should be lynching every day until we have good reason not to. I will push to get my scumreads lynched, but I will prefer any lynch to a No-Lynch.

I'm not a big fan of lynching lurkers. Obviously, lurking hurts town, but I don't think lurking is all that alignment-indicative. Seeing as our goal is to lynch scum, I will only give slight preference to lynching the lurker over the active player, everything else being even.

as he has not pushed a single read yet



loooool I love how you shit on my plan and then literally followed it to the T in that post. Three reads, one sentence explanation, at 24 hours into the game. :-)

In response to your blurb on me I think "backpeddling super fast" twists my words. I posted a half-assed plan expecting it to get shot down but knowing it would probably generate discussion. don't see how analyzing the reactions means I'm backpeddling. What's with your needling of me in general? I ignored the "are you just active lurker" post at first but maybe keirathi is onto something with you.


This is a bad point, like really bad, I just said that scum can fake relationships. Judging on interactions is bad.

On July 20 2012 00:52 s0Lstice wrote:
sciberbia I don't see how that couldn't be two scummers talking to eachother.

mattchew- I still find things about gonzaw that are scummy. I am much more confident in my read on you though, and I don't think it's likely that you are partners.

So where is this confidence stemming from, the fact i sucked day 1? What did you think of my defense against your case? Was there illogical holes in there too? Did you think about how my buddying, not dying, your rushed view of my gonzaw push and your failed use of WIFOM against me were not points that were either right or alignment telling?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
July 19 2012 16:16 GMT
#1328
Ok I'm moving on from Risen, I want to lynch Keirathi. There are five main points against him for mine.

1. Firstly, he backs up and sheeps tali's case against me on day 2.

On July 14 2012 05:15 Keirathi wrote:
DropBear

Along with tali, I feel like he was been entirely overaggressive and disruptive with thinks like + Show Spoiler +
On July 13 2012 02:58 DropBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 02:20 talismania wrote:
On July 13 2012 02:00 DropBear wrote:
##Vote Vivax


the hell? any reasons beyond what marv said?

I called him out as being suss last page, do you read boy?
, but he refuted that with some meta argument, so I'll give him the BotD for that just being the way he plays.


2. His avoidance of voting for tali day 2. He clearly doesn't want to vote for tali, but doesn't give any other options. Not only this he puts in a martyr at the end.

On July 17 2012 05:45 Keirathi wrote:
Man, missing 90% of the day is frustrating. I'm second guessing everything at this point, and don't have any really strong townie reads.


Also I really don't know what I think about tali. There's so many cases against him, and they are all decent, but none of them are damning I think. Maybe enough little things adds up to him being scum, but I remain unconvinced. Almost everything about him is either directly relating to his plan, or relating to things that branched out from his plan. I agree that his plan was really bad and I don't want to support bad play, but like Milton pointed out, he was entirely too invested in it. I don't really see scum as staying that invested into pushing something to intentionally bring attention onto himself. Something about this case and being so little opposition just feels bandwagonny. If I'm wrong, it probably means I get lynched tomorrow because of this post though


3. So who does he vote?
On July 17 2012 06:51 Keirathi wrote:
Bleh catch 22. Have to vote but I don't particularly feel good about the tali lynch. I don't think its impossible that he is scum, but I'm decently positive he's not.

I don't really think Drop or s0lstice are great cases either. So who the eff to vote for. My gut read on a throwaway vote, or the popular read with no conviction?!

Who does he vote? sciberbia, the first person to make a case against tali.

4. Next he jumps rapidly onto the gonzaw bandwagon. Sole reasoning here.
On July 18 2012 08:09 Keirathi wrote:
##vote: gonzaw

Note that a lack of explanation behind a vote was a key reason he voted for me on day 1, this is a double standard.

5. Lastly his ragequit. If he was actually a townie, he's arguing for a deliberate mislynch here.
On July 18 2012 16:48 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 16:46 Risen wrote:
It's hilarious how scummy keirathi's posting is. (i guess I'm the only one seeing it though since you have to take my being a cop as true to see it that way)

And maybe strongandbig sees it.

Then fucking lynch me today so you can get past your tunnel vision that you had with Vivax and maybe make an actual good read.

I'm serious, as much as I don't want us to lynch a townie today, I would rather Risen not be biased and tunneling me and not trying to find the real scum.

##Vote: Keirathi

He mentions the real scum a lot, but his lynch plan was the same as mine, lynch Risen to confirm two townies. No scumhunting there. Also, I have only seen a ragequit like this once before; ilovejonn in mafia 39 who was scum and was backed into a corner so this is what he did.

##Unvote

##Vote Keirathi
Sucker for nostalgia
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 16:33 GMT
#1329
On July 19 2012 23:39 strongandbig wrote:
Hmm. That is true.

What is the case on risen? My reasons for being suspicious of him are mostly that he let everyone think he had a scum investigation on Gonzaw and that Gonzaw was his top scum read, which was apparently a lie.

However I'm not willing to lynch him for that yet.


The fuck? It should be a requirement that people have 3rd grade reading comprehension when playing mafia. How about you go reread what I said then come back here and say I misled people.

I ever, NEVER gave any indication of a red check on Gonzaw
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 16:39 GMT
#1330
On July 20 2012 01:16 DropBear wrote:
Ok I'm moving on from Risen, I want to lynch Keirathi. There are five main points against him for mine.

1. Firstly, he backs up and sheeps tali's case against me on day 2.

Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 05:15 Keirathi wrote:
DropBear

Along with tali, I feel like he was been entirely overaggressive and disruptive with thinks like + Show Spoiler +
On July 13 2012 02:58 DropBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 02:20 talismania wrote:
On July 13 2012 02:00 DropBear wrote:
##Vote Vivax


the hell? any reasons beyond what marv said?

I called him out as being suss last page, do you read boy?
, but he refuted that with some meta argument, so I'll give him the BotD for that just being the way he plays.


2. His avoidance of voting for tali day 2. He clearly doesn't want to vote for tali, but doesn't give any other options. Not only this he puts in a martyr at the end.

Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 05:45 Keirathi wrote:
Man, missing 90% of the day is frustrating. I'm second guessing everything at this point, and don't have any really strong townie reads.


Also I really don't know what I think about tali. There's so many cases against him, and they are all decent, but none of them are damning I think. Maybe enough little things adds up to him being scum, but I remain unconvinced. Almost everything about him is either directly relating to his plan, or relating to things that branched out from his plan. I agree that his plan was really bad and I don't want to support bad play, but like Milton pointed out, he was entirely too invested in it. I don't really see scum as staying that invested into pushing something to intentionally bring attention onto himself. Something about this case and being so little opposition just feels bandwagonny. If I'm wrong, it probably means I get lynched tomorrow because of this post though


3. So who does he vote?
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 06:51 Keirathi wrote:
Bleh catch 22. Have to vote but I don't particularly feel good about the tali lynch. I don't think its impossible that he is scum, but I'm decently positive he's not.

I don't really think Drop or s0lstice are great cases either. So who the eff to vote for. My gut read on a throwaway vote, or the popular read with no conviction?!

Who does he vote? sciberbia, the first person to make a case against tali.

4. Next he jumps rapidly onto the gonzaw bandwagon. Sole reasoning here.
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 08:09 Keirathi wrote:
##vote: gonzaw

Note that a lack of explanation behind a vote was a key reason he voted for me on day 1, this is a double standard.

5. Lastly his ragequit. If he was actually a townie, he's arguing for a deliberate mislynch here.
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 16:48 Keirathi wrote:
On July 18 2012 16:46 Risen wrote:
It's hilarious how scummy keirathi's posting is. (i guess I'm the only one seeing it though since you have to take my being a cop as true to see it that way)

And maybe strongandbig sees it.

Then fucking lynch me today so you can get past your tunnel vision that you had with Vivax and maybe make an actual good read.

I'm serious, as much as I don't want us to lynch a townie today, I would rather Risen not be biased and tunneling me and not trying to find the real scum.

##Vote: Keirathi

He mentions the real scum a lot, but his lynch plan was the same as mine, lynch Risen to confirm two townies. No scumhunting there. Also, I have only seen a ragequit like this once before; ilovejonn in mafia 39 who was scum and was backed into a corner so this is what he did.

##Unvote

##Vote Keirathi


Dropbear cleared in my mind. Long hair don't care let's get this man lynched!

[/b]##unvote
##vote: keirathi[/b]
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 16:40 GMT
#1331
##unvote
##vote: keirathi


Oops.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 19 2012 16:42 GMT
#1332
well then
why did I and half the rest of the thread think that's why you were voting Gonzaw?

Actually tbh my reading of your post with the lol it's summer list was that you had a green check on me, a red check on gonzaw, and thought you'd found some breadcrumb or behavior indicating that solstice was the second mason.

Seriously, you did nothing to differentiate between the way you presented your "townreads" on solstice and me, and your "scumread" on gonzaw, and you backed that last one up with a vote.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 19 2012 16:45 GMT
#1333
On July 20 2012 01:16 DropBear wrote:
Ok I'm moving on from Risen, I want to lynch Keirathi. There are five main points against him for mine.

1. Firstly, he backs up and sheeps tali's case against me on day 2.

Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 05:15 Keirathi wrote:
DropBear

Along with tali, I feel like he was been entirely overaggressive and disruptive with thinks like + Show Spoiler +
On July 13 2012 02:58 DropBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 02:20 talismania wrote:
On July 13 2012 02:00 DropBear wrote:
##Vote Vivax


the hell? any reasons beyond what marv said?

I called him out as being suss last page, do you read boy?
, but he refuted that with some meta argument, so I'll give him the BotD for that just being the way he plays.


2. His avoidance of voting for tali day 2. He clearly doesn't want to vote for tali, but doesn't give any other options. Not only this he puts in a martyr at the end.

Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 05:45 Keirathi wrote:
Man, missing 90% of the day is frustrating. I'm second guessing everything at this point, and don't have any really strong townie reads.


Also I really don't know what I think about tali. There's so many cases against him, and they are all decent, but none of them are damning I think. Maybe enough little things adds up to him being scum, but I remain unconvinced. Almost everything about him is either directly relating to his plan, or relating to things that branched out from his plan. I agree that his plan was really bad and I don't want to support bad play, but like Milton pointed out, he was entirely too invested in it. I don't really see scum as staying that invested into pushing something to intentionally bring attention onto himself. Something about this case and being so little opposition just feels bandwagonny. If I'm wrong, it probably means I get lynched tomorrow because of this post though


3. So who does he vote?
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 06:51 Keirathi wrote:
Bleh catch 22. Have to vote but I don't particularly feel good about the tali lynch. I don't think its impossible that he is scum, but I'm decently positive he's not.

I don't really think Drop or s0lstice are great cases either. So who the eff to vote for. My gut read on a throwaway vote, or the popular read with no conviction?!

Who does he vote? sciberbia, the first person to make a case against tali.

4. Next he jumps rapidly onto the gonzaw bandwagon. Sole reasoning here.
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 08:09 Keirathi wrote:
##vote: gonzaw

Note that a lack of explanation behind a vote was a key reason he voted for me on day 1, this is a double standard.

5. Lastly his ragequit. If he was actually a townie, he's arguing for a deliberate mislynch here.
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 16:48 Keirathi wrote:
On July 18 2012 16:46 Risen wrote:
It's hilarious how scummy keirathi's posting is. (i guess I'm the only one seeing it though since you have to take my being a cop as true to see it that way)

And maybe strongandbig sees it.

Then fucking lynch me today so you can get past your tunnel vision that you had with Vivax and maybe make an actual good read.

I'm serious, as much as I don't want us to lynch a townie today, I would rather Risen not be biased and tunneling me and not trying to find the real scum.

##Vote: Keirathi

He mentions the real scum a lot, but his lynch plan was the same as mine, lynch Risen to confirm two townies. No scumhunting there. Also, I have only seen a ragequit like this once before; ilovejonn in mafia 39 who was scum and was backed into a corner so this is what he did.

##Unvote

##Vote Keirathi



This, I can get behind. Just psychologically I think it's likely that at least one scum wasn't involved in pushing the tali lynch, if not both. It makes sense that a newer player would have trouble pushing his godfather. Plus I 100% agree on the ragequit. It just seemed so unneccesary from a townie viewpoint, there weren't even that many votes on him; he just couldn't get whoever was active in the thread at the time to believe that he was town.

##vote: keirathi
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 17:00 GMT
#1334
Choo! Choo! Chugga, chugga, chugga, chugga.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 19 2012 17:01 GMT
#1335
so the deadline is in ~5 hours, we should be thinking about consolidation.

I would be willing to vote for, from most preferred to least, the following people:

- Keirathi
- Gonzaw
- Milton or DropBear


I think Matt and Sci are town, and for the moment I'm accepting Risen's claim at least until we see the flip and NK.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 17:01 GMT
#1336
Ebwop: just read your sig and I'm dying laughing right now strongandbig
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 17:02 GMT
#1337
Guys I really don't think keirathi is a good lynch. Read his filter back to front. There really isn't anything that scummy and a few things feel townie.

Point 1 - really not that suspicious
Point 2 & 3 - okay yea he made a bad read. he got caught up on the idea I was scum and talis was not. It still feels townie though. s0Lstice seems much more suspicious for originally "strongly agreeing" with the cases against talis and then getting cold feet after 1 minor point from miltonkram
point 4 - he understandably misread risen's claim
point 5 - I grant this is somwhat suspicious

His tone of posting since D2 just feels townie to me.

Overall, I just don't see enough evidence to warrant a lynch.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 17:03 GMT
#1338
On July 20 2012 02:01 strongandbig wrote:
so the deadline is in ~5 hours, we should be thinking about consolidation.

I would be willing to vote for, from most preferred to least, the following people:

- Keirathi
- Gonzaw
- Milton or DropBear


I think Matt and Sci are town, and for the moment I'm accepting Risen's claim at least until we see the flip and NK.

If keir flips green what is your plan? I think I have something posted somewhere.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 17:04 GMT
#1339
On July 19 2012 15:02 sciberbia wrote:
relatively recent opinions
mattchew: scum
sciberbia: scummy
miltonkram: scummy
s0Lstice: scummy, just not as much as mattchew (or risen apparently)
risen: thinks he has a good chance at being scum

need updated opinions
strongandbig: could get behind a lynch on gonzaw
keirathi: likely he is scum
dropbear: gonzaw looks bad


I think consolidating on gonzaw makes a lot of sense. I also think he has a good chance of being scum.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 19 2012 17:04 GMT
#1340
On July 20 2012 02:01 Risen wrote:
Ebwop: just read your sig and I'm dying laughing right now strongandbig


the funnier thing is how in a later game I played with Drazerk he tried to use my sig as evidence for how townies mess up too much, and I'm just like, drazerk I think you missed the point
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 247
Terrorterran 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift5857
JimRising 736
Counter-Strike
taco 270
minikerr40
Other Games
summit1g13225
C9.Mang0459
PiLiPiLi16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1165
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP184
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 33m
Replay Cast
20h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.