• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:53
CEST 12:53
KST 19:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9294 users

I Can't Believe it's not Themed MiniMafia - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 93 Next
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 19 2012 17:40 GMT
#1361
Except you barely talked to s&b all day. You said it was because you were avoiding attention from him.

So which is it?
ATOBTTR
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 19 2012 17:42 GMT
#1362
On July 20 2012 02:35 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 02:31 Keirathi wrote:
Basically what I'm saying is that if they DO have a roleblocker, they have no reason to ever kill you. If they have a framer, they don't have much reason to kill you tonight unless gonzaw is scum since you already made it clear you plan to investigate him when I die.

Lol wtf is this? If you're town you're doing a horrible job defending yourself. If they have rb I claim rb'd and get lynched tomorrow to confirm. If they have framer he better do a good job of guessing bc a smart cop will place his investigations where they aren't expected when there's a possible framer. Night one I almost literally threw a dart at a board of people to determine my check. If there is a framer and they want to let me live he and I will be doing the dance of wifom.


On July 19 2012 10:28 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 10:22 Keirathi wrote:
So, another question for Risen:

What will you do moving forward if I am lynched today and I don't flip scum? I'm not even asking you to believe that I'm not scum, just from a purely hypothetical context, I would like you to explain what your next course of action would be.

You were so convinced Day 1 that Vivax was scum, and you were wrong and then disappeared and "grieved" over how wrong you were. Will it be the same?


I'll check gonzaw tonight and if I'm alive move on from there. Scum check = push him, get myself lynched, then pray for gon/matt lynch. If town check I freak out, break down into gibberish and eat my hat.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 19 2012 17:44 GMT
#1363
So as people start to wane and move away from Gonzaw where is he to help dictate and direct town?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 19 2012 17:47 GMT
#1364
S&b and risen you should be on Gonzaw... And risen keirathi was unlikely to be jailed so
If he's telling the truth about being rb'd it's logical to think it was a scum rb
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 19 2012 17:48 GMT
#1365
On July 20 2012 02:47 Mattchew wrote:
S&b and risen you should be on Gonzaw... And risen keirathi was unlikely to be jailed so
If he's telling the truth about being rb'd it's logical to think it was a scum rb

Err what?

I never claimed that I was rb'd? :o
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 19 2012 17:54 GMT
#1366
On July 20 2012 02:48 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 02:47 Mattchew wrote:
S&b and risen you should be on Gonzaw... And risen keirathi was unlikely to be jailed so
If he's telling the truth about being rb'd it's logical to think it was a scum rb

Err what?

I never claimed that I was rb'd? :o
woops I rushed.. It is unlikely Milton was jailed* ... The post has the same message
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 17:55 GMT
#1367
On July 20 2012 02:40 s0Lstice wrote:
Except you barely talked to s&b all day. You said it was because you were avoiding attention from him.

So which is it?


What? I chose strongandbig nearly at random from a list of people who I felt weren't doing much that would make them targets n1. I chose s0L n2 bc I genuinely thought he was scum. If you think I'm going to just sit here and actually tell the thread prior to the dawn zone who I checked you're bonkers.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 17:58 GMT
#1368
On July 20 2012 02:54 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 02:48 Keirathi wrote:
On July 20 2012 02:47 Mattchew wrote:
S&b and risen you should be on Gonzaw... And risen keirathi was unlikely to be jailed so
If he's telling the truth about being rb'd it's logical to think it was a scum rb

Err what?

I never claimed that I was rb'd? :o
woops I rushed.. It is unlikely Milton was jailed* ... The post has the same message

Wtf no it doesn't. Matt is the second scum? How could Keir possibly trust Milton's claim 100%

What a screwup.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 17:58 GMT
#1369
Rofl Matt that was so bad I can't believe it.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 19 2012 18:01 GMT
#1370
I didn't say it was true I was saying if it is true it is logical that he was rb'd by scum
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 19 2012 18:03 GMT
#1371
Don't be thick risen
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 18:06 GMT
#1372
Risen can you please calm down and stop throwing shit at anyone and everyone who contradicts you? This is exactly what you did on D1 before vivax was lynched.

I still think gonzaw is our best lynch, and everybody else says they find him scummy as well. So why aren't we voting him? Seriously, why are you guys not voting gonzaw right now? Can we stop with all the distractions?
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 19 2012 18:11 GMT
#1373
On July 20 2012 02:35 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 02:31 Keirathi wrote:
Basically what I'm saying is that if they DO have a roleblocker, they have no reason to ever kill you. If they have a framer, they don't have much reason to kill you tonight unless gonzaw is scum since you already made it clear you plan to investigate him when I die.

Lol wtf is this? If you're town you're doing a horrible job defending yourself. If they have rb I claim rb'd and get lynched tomorrow to confirm. If they have framer he better do a good job of guessing bc a smart cop will place his investigations where they aren't expected when there's a possible framer. Night one I almost literally threw a dart at a board of people to determine my check. If there is a framer and they want to let me live he and I will be doing the dance of wifom.


The bolded is you saying that during N1, you chose almost at random who to check.

Now look at this:

On July 18 2012 09:31 s0Lstice wrote:
cool

##unvote

while I think about that one. I went through your day one filter and saw pretty much nothing on s&b. this is your last post before the day post:

Show nested quote +
On July 15 2012 06:32 Risen wrote:
If I die, be suspicious of anyone who hard defended Vivax. No one should have felt he was towny (only scum would be defending him hard because they're the ones who KNOW he's town, like I did with VE day 1 of my last scum game. Gave me town cred up the wazoo yo), and be even more wary of anyone who was hard defending him and ended up on him instead of DropBear. Day post in 30 mins.


in fact you called a lot of people scummy, but never him


On July 18 2012 09:44 Risen wrote:
Yup I've been focusing on not being shot, but with mason claim (provided it isn't you or s&b) we pretty much have this game in the bag. Not sure how that makes you unvote gonzaw, though, unless you think the scum team is s&b and I, in which case that's quite the about face. Regardless, I think you have to lynch gonzaw or me today. I'll flip cop and then you lynch gonzaw or you lynch gonzaw and he flips either town or scum, if scum I die at night b/c scum can't afford me checking around and if town it's pretty WIFOM on whether scum lets me live another night so I get lynched the next night.


Either you made your decision on who to check day 1, and didn't speak to him for fear of getting shot, or you decided at random on N1 to s&b, which you are asserting now.
ATOBTTR
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 19 2012 18:13 GMT
#1374
Sol do you want to lynch risen or do you just want to distract the thread from the current candidates
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 18:14 GMT
#1375
##unvote
##vote gonzaw


If he's red I no longer want Matt lynched. I don't think he'd bus THIS hard. Also, I'm not being thick the message isn't the same bc you were just defending keir then swapped his name with miltons and said the message was the same. No it isn't, you're shady as fuck if Gonzaw flips green.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 18:16 GMT
#1376
On July 20 2012 03:11 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 02:35 Risen wrote:
On July 20 2012 02:31 Keirathi wrote:
Basically what I'm saying is that if they DO have a roleblocker, they have no reason to ever kill you. If they have a framer, they don't have much reason to kill you tonight unless gonzaw is scum since you already made it clear you plan to investigate him when I die.

Lol wtf is this? If you're town you're doing a horrible job defending yourself. If they have rb I claim rb'd and get lynched tomorrow to confirm. If they have framer he better do a good job of guessing bc a smart cop will place his investigations where they aren't expected when there's a possible framer. Night one I almost literally threw a dart at a board of people to determine my check. If there is a framer and they want to let me live he and I will be doing the dance of wifom.


The bolded is you saying that during N1, you chose almost at random who to check.

Now look at this:

Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 09:31 s0Lstice wrote:
cool

##unvote

while I think about that one. I went through your day one filter and saw pretty much nothing on s&b. this is your last post before the day post:

On July 15 2012 06:32 Risen wrote:
If I die, be suspicious of anyone who hard defended Vivax. No one should have felt he was towny (only scum would be defending him hard because they're the ones who KNOW he's town, like I did with VE day 1 of my last scum game. Gave me town cred up the wazoo yo), and be even more wary of anyone who was hard defending him and ended up on him instead of DropBear. Day post in 30 mins.


in fact you called a lot of people scummy, but never him


Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 09:44 Risen wrote:
Yup I've been focusing on not being shot, but with mason claim (provided it isn't you or s&b) we pretty much have this game in the bag. Not sure how that makes you unvote gonzaw, though, unless you think the scum team is s&b and I, in which case that's quite the about face. Regardless, I think you have to lynch gonzaw or me today. I'll flip cop and then you lynch gonzaw or you lynch gonzaw and he flips either town or scum, if scum I die at night b/c scum can't afford me checking around and if town it's pretty WIFOM on whether scum lets me live another night so I get lynched the next night.


Either you made your decision on who to check day 1, and didn't speak to him for fear of getting shot, or you decided at random on N1 to s&b, which you are asserting now.


What the fuck are you talking about? I was gone for almost all of day 2 and how would I talk to strongandbig that makes no sense. I see no contradiction anywhere
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 19 2012 18:17 GMT
#1377
On July 20 2012 03:14 Risen wrote:
##unvote
##vote gonzaw


If he's red I no longer want Matt lynched. I don't think he'd bus THIS hard. Also, I'm not being thick the message isn't the same bc you were just defending keir then swapped his name with miltons and said the message was the same. No it isn't, you're shady as fuck if Gonzaw flips green.

Do you think Milton or keir would be jailed (Aka doc protected)
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 18:17 GMT
#1378
Ebwop: continuing on that thought, wtf does trying to avoid being killed at night have to do with my checks?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 18:18 GMT
#1379
On July 20 2012 03:17 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 03:14 Risen wrote:
##unvote
##vote gonzaw


If he's red I no longer want Matt lynched. I don't think he'd bus THIS hard. Also, I'm not being thick the message isn't the same bc you were just defending keir then swapped his name with miltons and said the message was the same. No it isn't, you're shady as fuck if Gonzaw flips green.

Do you think Milton or keir would be jailed (Aka doc protected)


Where does this shit about Keir being jailed even come from. Seriously you're going into full on sketchy as fuck mode
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 19 2012 18:19 GMT
#1380
I want to lynch you Matt. I've made a case, and pushed people, but they don't agree. Oh well for now.

If it's not you then I'd be cool with killing Risen. The more Risen talks, the worse his cop claim looks. Do you want to kill Risen?

ATOBTTR
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9872
StarCastTV_EN272
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12097
Bisu 4096
FanTaSy 3348
Jaedong 1267
BeSt 801
actioN 622
Horang2 514
EffOrt 499
Larva 265
Leta 235
[ Show more ]
Zeus 206
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 113
Mind 101
JYJ 79
Mong 74
scan(afreeca) 67
ToSsGirL 59
sorry 59
Sexy 57
Shinee 44
Killer 43
Aegong 41
Free 39
sSak 33
soO 30
Bale 28
HiyA 18
yabsab 12
Sacsri 9
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe291
XaKoH 174
Counter-Strike
byalli863
x6flipin95
Other Games
singsing2049
olofmeister1337
Lowko300
crisheroes281
Pyrionflax238
KnowMe134
dupreeh107
B2W.Neo71
Livibee56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 158
StarCraft 2
WardiTV38
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 30
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1138
Other Games
• WagamamaTV166
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
7m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 7m
Replay Cast
12h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 7m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.