• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:47
CEST 22:47
KST 05:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6149 users

I Can't Believe it's not Themed MiniMafia - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 93 Next
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 17:05 GMT
#1341
Literally everybody think gonzaw is scummy. I think we should start voting him now.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 17:06 GMT
#1342
On July 20 2012 02:02 sciberbia wrote:
Guys I really don't think keirathi is a good lynch. Read his filter back to front. There really isn't anything that scummy and a few things feel townie.

Point 1 - really not that suspicious
Point 2 & 3 - okay yea he made a bad read. he got caught up on the idea I was scum and talis was not. It still feels townie though. s0Lstice seems much more suspicious for originally "strongly agreeing" with the cases against talis and then getting cold feet after 1 minor point from miltonkram
point 4 - he understandably misread risen's claim
point 5 - I grant this is somwhat suspicious

His tone of posting since D2 just feels townie to me.

Overall, I just don't see enough evidence to warrant a lynch.


My read is based entirely on his day 3 play. Seriously who lynches a cop claim when the cop is either going to die that night or come back with another check then get lynched the next day?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 17:08 GMT
#1343
On July 20 2012 02:05 sciberbia wrote:
Literally everybody think gonzaw is scummy. I think we should start voting him now.

Vote Keir #1 martyr/cop killer scum.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 19 2012 17:09 GMT
#1344
On July 20 2012 02:03 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 02:01 strongandbig wrote:
so the deadline is in ~5 hours, we should be thinking about consolidation.

I would be willing to vote for, from most preferred to least, the following people:

- Keirathi
- Gonzaw
- Milton or DropBear


I think Matt and Sci are town, and for the moment I'm accepting Risen's claim at least until we see the flip and NK.

If keir flips green what is your plan? I think I have something posted somewhere.


So I actually had a paragraph of hypothetical speculation written up but then I realized this question makes no sense.

If Keir flips green my plan is to find scum and kill them.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 17:09 GMT
#1345
@Risen
There is some logic to it. You have to consider the very strong possibility that you survive the night but say you were roleblocked. Then what do we do?
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 19 2012 17:10 GMT
#1346
On July 20 2012 02:06 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 02:02 sciberbia wrote:
Guys I really don't think keirathi is a good lynch. Read his filter back to front. There really isn't anything that scummy and a few things feel townie.

Point 1 - really not that suspicious
Point 2 & 3 - okay yea he made a bad read. he got caught up on the idea I was scum and talis was not. It still feels townie though. s0Lstice seems much more suspicious for originally "strongly agreeing" with the cases against talis and then getting cold feet after 1 minor point from miltonkram
point 4 - he understandably misread risen's claim
point 5 - I grant this is somwhat suspicious

His tone of posting since D2 just feels townie to me.

Overall, I just don't see enough evidence to warrant a lynch.


My read is based entirely on his day 3 play. Seriously who lynches a cop claim when the cop is either going to die that night or come back with another check then get lynched the next day?


sigh.

DOUBLE FUCKING SIGH.

Either milton is scum or there's a roleblocker (or both, possibly but unlikely).
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 17:11 GMT
#1347
@Risen
and why do you think we'd lynch you tomorrow if you had another check? We wouldn't..
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 19 2012 17:11 GMT
#1348
actually you know what fuck this

i'm officially willing to lynch risen now.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 17:14 GMT
#1349
I don't think risen would be the worst lynch ever, but think about it.

If he fips scum, we probably lynch gonzaw tomorrow.
If he flips cop, we probably lynch gonzaw tomorrow.

So why don't we just lynch gonzaw today, and give risen the chance to get another check if he really is cop?
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 19 2012 17:16 GMT
#1350
if he's scum he'll just make up another green check though.

well, I'll lynch gonzaw or risen if keirathi's not happening but i'll keep my vote on keirathi until I get home, see you fools in a few hours.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 17:19 GMT
#1351
I'm just saying that we don't have anything to lose by lynching gonzaw today and risen tomorrow.

And there's the possibility that risen is the real cop and manages to get a red check tomorrow(shouldn't be that hard if gonzaw flips green and risen actually is a real cop).

So we have something to gain and nothing to lose by waiting until tomorrow before deciding whether to lynch risen IMO.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 17:20 GMT
#1352
On July 20 2012 02:09 sciberbia wrote:
@Risen
There is some logic to it. You have to consider the very strong possibility that you survive the night but say you were roleblocked. Then what do we do?

If I live through the night and am roleblocked you lynch me and get confirmation on scum having a roleblocker when I flip cop. I don't see any other option there.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 19 2012 17:20 GMT
#1353
On July 20 2012 01:16 DropBear wrote:
Ok I'm moving on from Risen, I want to lynch Keirathi. There are five main points against him for mine.

1. Firstly, he backs up and sheeps tali's case against me on day 2.

Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 05:15 Keirathi wrote:
DropBear

Along with tali, I feel like he was been entirely overaggressive and disruptive with thinks like + Show Spoiler +
On July 13 2012 02:58 DropBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 02:20 talismania wrote:
On July 13 2012 02:00 DropBear wrote:
##Vote Vivax


the hell? any reasons beyond what marv said?

I called him out as being suss last page, do you read boy?
, but he refuted that with some meta argument, so I'll give him the BotD for that just being the way he plays.

Not really anything to say about this. Yes, I did.

On July 20 2012 01:16 DropBear wrote:
2. His avoidance of voting for tali day 2. He clearly doesn't want to vote for tali, but doesn't give any other options. Not only this he puts in a martyr at the end.

Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 05:45 Keirathi wrote:
Man, missing 90% of the day is frustrating. I'm second guessing everything at this point, and don't have any really strong townie reads.


Also I really don't know what I think about tali. There's so many cases against him, and they are all decent, but none of them are damning I think. Maybe enough little things adds up to him being scum, but I remain unconvinced. Almost everything about him is either directly relating to his plan, or relating to things that branched out from his plan. I agree that his plan was really bad and I don't want to support bad play, but like Milton pointed out, he was entirely too invested in it. I don't really see scum as staying that invested into pushing something to intentionally bring attention onto himself. Something about this case and being so little opposition just feels bandwagonny. If I'm wrong, it probably means I get lynched tomorrow because of this post though

I didn't give any other options? I posted my thoughts on sciberbia BEFORE i made that post.

On July 20 2012 01:16 DropBear wrote:
3. So who does he vote?
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 06:51 Keirathi wrote:
Bleh catch 22. Have to vote but I don't particularly feel good about the tali lynch. I don't think its impossible that he is scum, but I'm decently positive he's not.

I don't really think Drop or s0lstice are great cases either. So who the eff to vote for. My gut read on a throwaway vote, or the popular read with no conviction?!

Who does he vote? sciberbia, the first person to make a case against tali.

I mentioned I was out of town. I get back to the thread with 7 votes on my teamate (if we're assuming that I'm scum here). Why wouldn't I just hop on the wagon? Why would I go after the person attacking him? I mean, there was no way scib was going to get lynched at that point. So what would be the benefit for me as scum to even make a case or vote him?

On July 20 2012 01:16 DropBear wrote:
4. Next he jumps rapidly onto the gonzaw bandwagon. Sole reasoning here.
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 08:09 Keirathi wrote:
##vote: gonzaw

Note that a lack of explanation behind a vote was a key reason he voted for me on day 1, this is a double standard.

What can I say? I think hopping on someone for no reason is dumb. I obviously thought gonzaw was a red check from the cop. He keeps saying that that was never his intent, but thats what I thought when I read his claim post.

On July 20 2012 01:16 DropBear wrote:
5. Lastly his ragequit. If he was actually a townie, he's arguing for a deliberate mislynch here.
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 16:48 Keirathi wrote:
On July 18 2012 16:46 Risen wrote:
It's hilarious how scummy keirathi's posting is. (i guess I'm the only one seeing it though since you have to take my being a cop as true to see it that way)

And maybe strongandbig sees it.

Then fucking lynch me today so you can get past your tunnel vision that you had with Vivax and maybe make an actual good read.

I'm serious, as much as I don't want us to lynch a townie today, I would rather Risen not be biased and tunneling me and not trying to find the real scum.

##Vote: Keirathi

He mentions the real scum a lot, but his lynch plan was the same as mine, lynch Risen to confirm two townies. No scumhunting there. Also, I have only seen a ragequit like this once before; ilovejonn in mafia 39 who was scum and was backed into a corner so this is what he did.

##Unvote

##Vote Keirathi

[/quote]
You are right, I was arguing for a deliberate mislynch. Because I didn't (and maybe now still) believe that the whole Risen vs me situation isn't going to resolve until one of us dies. And, despite Risen constantly saying otherwise, I think the mafia will do whatever they can to keep him alive for absolutely as long as possible.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 17:22 GMT
#1354
On July 20 2012 02:10 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 02:06 Risen wrote:
On July 20 2012 02:02 sciberbia wrote:
Guys I really don't think keirathi is a good lynch. Read his filter back to front. There really isn't anything that scummy and a few things feel townie.

Point 1 - really not that suspicious
Point 2 & 3 - okay yea he made a bad read. he got caught up on the idea I was scum and talis was not. It still feels townie though. s0Lstice seems much more suspicious for originally "strongly agreeing" with the cases against talis and then getting cold feet after 1 minor point from miltonkram
point 4 - he understandably misread risen's claim
point 5 - I grant this is somwhat suspicious

His tone of posting since D2 just feels townie to me.

Overall, I just don't see enough evidence to warrant a lynch.


My read is based entirely on his day 3 play. Seriously who lynches a cop claim when the cop is either going to die that night or come back with another check then get lynched the next day?


sigh.

DOUBLE FUCKING SIGH.

Either milton is scum or there's a roleblocker (or both, possibly but unlikely).

Or there's a Jk or he's claiming he was rb'd and scum withheld their rb last night, will use it on me tonight and "clear" milton
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 17:24 GMT
#1355
On July 20 2012 02:20 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 01:16 DropBear wrote:
Ok I'm moving on from Risen, I want to lynch Keirathi. There are five main points against him for mine.

1. Firstly, he backs up and sheeps tali's case against me on day 2.

On July 14 2012 05:15 Keirathi wrote:
DropBear

Along with tali, I feel like he was been entirely overaggressive and disruptive with thinks like + Show Spoiler +
On July 13 2012 02:58 DropBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 02:20 talismania wrote:
On July 13 2012 02:00 DropBear wrote:
##Vote Vivax


the hell? any reasons beyond what marv said?

I called him out as being suss last page, do you read boy?
, but he refuted that with some meta argument, so I'll give him the BotD for that just being the way he plays.

Not really anything to say about this. Yes, I did.

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 01:16 DropBear wrote:
2. His avoidance of voting for tali day 2. He clearly doesn't want to vote for tali, but doesn't give any other options. Not only this he puts in a martyr at the end.

On July 17 2012 05:45 Keirathi wrote:
Man, missing 90% of the day is frustrating. I'm second guessing everything at this point, and don't have any really strong townie reads.


Also I really don't know what I think about tali. There's so many cases against him, and they are all decent, but none of them are damning I think. Maybe enough little things adds up to him being scum, but I remain unconvinced. Almost everything about him is either directly relating to his plan, or relating to things that branched out from his plan. I agree that his plan was really bad and I don't want to support bad play, but like Milton pointed out, he was entirely too invested in it. I don't really see scum as staying that invested into pushing something to intentionally bring attention onto himself. Something about this case and being so little opposition just feels bandwagonny. If I'm wrong, it probably means I get lynched tomorrow because of this post though

I didn't give any other options? I posted my thoughts on sciberbia BEFORE i made that post.

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 01:16 DropBear wrote:
3. So who does he vote?
On July 17 2012 06:51 Keirathi wrote:
Bleh catch 22. Have to vote but I don't particularly feel good about the tali lynch. I don't think its impossible that he is scum, but I'm decently positive he's not.

I don't really think Drop or s0lstice are great cases either. So who the eff to vote for. My gut read on a throwaway vote, or the popular read with no conviction?!

Who does he vote? sciberbia, the first person to make a case against tali.

I mentioned I was out of town. I get back to the thread with 7 votes on my teamate (if we're assuming that I'm scum here). Why wouldn't I just hop on the wagon? Why would I go after the person attacking him? I mean, there was no way scib was going to get lynched at that point. So what would be the benefit for me as scum to even make a case or vote him?

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 01:16 DropBear wrote:
4. Next he jumps rapidly onto the gonzaw bandwagon. Sole reasoning here.
On July 18 2012 08:09 Keirathi wrote:
##vote: gonzaw

Note that a lack of explanation behind a vote was a key reason he voted for me on day 1, this is a double standard.

What can I say? I think hopping on someone for no reason is dumb. I obviously thought gonzaw was a red check from the cop. He keeps saying that that was never his intent, but thats what I thought when I read his claim post.

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 01:16 DropBear wrote:
5. Lastly his ragequit. If he was actually a townie, he's arguing for a deliberate mislynch here.
On July 18 2012 16:48 Keirathi wrote:
On July 18 2012 16:46 Risen wrote:
It's hilarious how scummy keirathi's posting is. (i guess I'm the only one seeing it though since you have to take my being a cop as true to see it that way)

And maybe strongandbig sees it.

Then fucking lynch me today so you can get past your tunnel vision that you had with Vivax and maybe make an actual good read.

I'm serious, as much as I don't want us to lynch a townie today, I would rather Risen not be biased and tunneling me and not trying to find the real scum.

##Vote: Keirathi

He mentions the real scum a lot, but his lynch plan was the same as mine, lynch Risen to confirm two townies. No scumhunting there. Also, I have only seen a ragequit like this once before; ilovejonn in mafia 39 who was scum and was backed into a corner so this is what he did.

##Unvote

##Vote Keirathi


You are right, I was arguing for a deliberate mislynch. Because I didn't (and maybe now still) believe that the whole Risen vs me situation isn't going to resolve until one of us dies. And, despite Risen constantly saying otherwise, I think the mafia will do whatever they can to keep him alive for absolutely as long as possible.
[/QUOTE]

Nice try, but in this post Keir pretty much tells us he knows scum has a role blocker (how could he know this? He's scum)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 17:25 GMT
#1356
On July 20 2012 02:24 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 02:20 Keirathi wrote:
On July 20 2012 01:16 DropBear wrote:
Ok I'm moving on from Risen, I want to lynch Keirathi. There are five main points against him for mine.

1. Firstly, he backs up and sheeps tali's case against me on day 2.

On July 14 2012 05:15 Keirathi wrote:
DropBear

Along with tali, I feel like he was been entirely overaggressive and disruptive with thinks like + Show Spoiler +
On July 13 2012 02:58 DropBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 02:20 talismania wrote:
On July 13 2012 02:00 DropBear wrote:
##Vote Vivax


the hell? any reasons beyond what marv said?

I called him out as being suss last page, do you read boy?
, but he refuted that with some meta argument, so I'll give him the BotD for that just being the way he plays.

Not really anything to say about this. Yes, I did.

On July 20 2012 01:16 DropBear wrote:
2. His avoidance of voting for tali day 2. He clearly doesn't want to vote for tali, but doesn't give any other options. Not only this he puts in a martyr at the end.

On July 17 2012 05:45 Keirathi wrote:
Man, missing 90% of the day is frustrating. I'm second guessing everything at this point, and don't have any really strong townie reads.


Also I really don't know what I think about tali. There's so many cases against him, and they are all decent, but none of them are damning I think. Maybe enough little things adds up to him being scum, but I remain unconvinced. Almost everything about him is either directly relating to his plan, or relating to things that branched out from his plan. I agree that his plan was really bad and I don't want to support bad play, but like Milton pointed out, he was entirely too invested in it. I don't really see scum as staying that invested into pushing something to intentionally bring attention onto himself. Something about this case and being so little opposition just feels bandwagonny. If I'm wrong, it probably means I get lynched tomorrow because of this post though

I didn't give any other options? I posted my thoughts on sciberbia BEFORE i made that post.

On July 20 2012 01:16 DropBear wrote:
3. So who does he vote?
On July 17 2012 06:51 Keirathi wrote:
Bleh catch 22. Have to vote but I don't particularly feel good about the tali lynch. I don't think its impossible that he is scum, but I'm decently positive he's not.

I don't really think Drop or s0lstice are great cases either. So who the eff to vote for. My gut read on a throwaway vote, or the popular read with no conviction?!

Who does he vote? sciberbia, the first person to make a case against tali.

I mentioned I was out of town. I get back to the thread with 7 votes on my teamate (if we're assuming that I'm scum here). Why wouldn't I just hop on the wagon? Why would I go after the person attacking him? I mean, there was no way scib was going to get lynched at that point. So what would be the benefit for me as scum to even make a case or vote him?

On July 20 2012 01:16 DropBear wrote:
4. Next he jumps rapidly onto the gonzaw bandwagon. Sole reasoning here.
On July 18 2012 08:09 Keirathi wrote:
##vote: gonzaw

Note that a lack of explanation behind a vote was a key reason he voted for me on day 1, this is a double standard.

What can I say? I think hopping on someone for no reason is dumb. I obviously thought gonzaw was a red check from the cop. He keeps saying that that was never his intent, but thats what I thought when I read his claim post.

On July 20 2012 01:16 DropBear wrote:
5. Lastly his ragequit. If he was actually a townie, he's arguing for a deliberate mislynch here.
On July 18 2012 16:48 Keirathi wrote:
On July 18 2012 16:46 Risen wrote:
It's hilarious how scummy keirathi's posting is. (i guess I'm the only one seeing it though since you have to take my being a cop as true to see it that way)

And maybe strongandbig sees it.

Then fucking lynch me today so you can get past your tunnel vision that you had with Vivax and maybe make an actual good read.

I'm serious, as much as I don't want us to lynch a townie today, I would rather Risen not be biased and tunneling me and not trying to find the real scum.

##Vote: Keirathi

He mentions the real scum a lot, but his lynch plan was the same as mine, lynch Risen to confirm two townies. No scumhunting there. Also, I have only seen a ragequit like this once before; ilovejonn in mafia 39 who was scum and was backed into a corner so this is what he did.

##Unvote

##Vote Keirathi

You are right, I was arguing for a deliberate mislynch. Because I didn't (and maybe now still) believe that the whole Risen vs me situation isn't going to resolve until one of us dies. And, despite Risen constantly saying otherwise, I think the mafia will do whatever they can to keep him alive for absolutely as long as possible.


Nice try, but in this post Keir pretty much tells us he knows scum has a role blocker (how could he know this? He's scum)


Fixed?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 17:27 GMT
#1357
For those that can't catch it. Keir pretty much just outed himself bc he's claiming I'll be rb'd every night and scum will keep me alive. How could he know scum had a rb unless he was scum? Surely he's not implying that scum would just let a cop stay alive with free checks every night. The dude is scum and scib's defense of him is sketch as fuck
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 19 2012 17:29 GMT
#1358
What? I fail to see where I said that.

I assume you mean "And, despite Risen constantly saying otherwise, I think the mafia will do whatever they can to keep him alive for absolutely as long as possible."

They could have a framer too. You've already made abundantly clear who you plan to investigate if I get lynched today.

Also, if gonzaw is town, they could just leave you alive anyways, but that would leave 2 confirmed townies in the day of 5 so I doubt that.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 19 2012 17:31 GMT
#1359
Basically what I'm saying is that if they DO have a roleblocker, they have no reason to ever kill you. If they have a framer, they don't have much reason to kill you tonight unless gonzaw is scum since you already made it clear you plan to investigate him when I die.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 17:35 GMT
#1360
On July 20 2012 02:31 Keirathi wrote:
Basically what I'm saying is that if they DO have a roleblocker, they have no reason to ever kill you. If they have a framer, they don't have much reason to kill you tonight unless gonzaw is scum since you already made it clear you plan to investigate him when I die.

Lol wtf is this? If you're town you're doing a horrible job defending yourself. If they have rb I claim rb'd and get lynched tomorrow to confirm. If they have framer he better do a good job of guessing bc a smart cop will place his investigations where they aren't expected when there's a possible framer. Night one I almost literally threw a dart at a board of people to determine my check. If there is a framer and they want to let me live he and I will be doing the dance of wifom.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 517
ProTech143
Railgan 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1456
Trap 25
Bale 15
Dota 2
420jenkins544
Counter-Strike
fl0m4186
Fnx 630
minikerr2
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4418
Liquid`Hasu630
Other Games
summit1g4920
Liquid`RaSZi1724
B2W.Neo471
XaKoH 278
ToD241
C9.Mang0114
RotterdaM97
QueenE65
JuggernautJason49
Mew2King32
PPMD22
FrodaN0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV230
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21236
Other Games
• Shiphtur1001
• imaqtpie840
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 13m
Patches Events
19h 13m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.