• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:37
CEST 03:37
KST 10:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9670 users

Bureaucracy Mafia! - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 226 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 17 2012 16:07 GMT
#801
On July 18 2012 00:48 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 23:40 austinmcc wrote:
On July 17 2012 23:38 Kurumi wrote:
He is not dying, you are. So shut the hell up and lurk. Now scram.

No thanks, I'd like to contribute. You're not at all curious about the magical power that out-ed you?

Sorry austinmcc, I refuse. Mafia has much more to gain from me claiming fully than town. Why exactly do you want to know?
I could be mafia as chairman/president and kurumi my minion since he has a power. I could be minion with this power and used it in such manner, which makes it the same effectiveness as if I were town using it.
Based on the information I presented to the thread is up to you to make a call on my alignment and kurumi's and I don't believe you need any extra information to make that call.

@kurumi If somehow you are town it's going to be a very sad day for me, but you must realize the way you reacted to that msg makes you 99.9999% mafia and we have no option but to lynch/kill you. Also nuking a person who has not posted yet is not exactly the most townie thing to do and that's what made me suspicious in the first place. If somehow you are town you should look at yourself first before accusing me of playing badly.
And you say I'm laying back and doing nothing when I'm one of the few arguing against the huge wagon on syllogism and actually trying to get BH lynched.

@palmar I think the likelyhood that nukes are real is greater outweighs the safety of a day1 guaranteed scum lynch. If mafia has some ability to redirect nukes so be it, we lynch kurumi tomorrow and BH today instead of the contrary. Speaking of BH, have you checked how he reacted when he returned to the thread after being accused? Do you really buy that?

How would you react after getting such message as town?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 17 2012 16:10 GMT
#802
On July 18 2012 00:55 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 00:52 Palmar wrote:
I have no problem with kurumi nuking rol as I already explained. And I don't think BH will flip scum. If you want to lynch someone else, MZ would be my first choice.


You've said that already, but why????


I don't know... cause I don't think he is? He's not reacting in the same way as back when I figured him out in resistance. In that game his response to pressure was just to start calling people bad, and try to maintain the "I am blazinghand and I don't give a shit"-facade. I'm not seeing the same thing here.

Maybe he's just using a completely different style, I mean, I haven't played in a while, but from my perspective this isn't the scum BH I know.
Computer says mafia
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 17 2012 16:15 GMT
#803
I would reveal I've been msg'ed in thread. Or if I could come to the conclusion the msg came from a townie I would think about what he is trying to accomplish and not follow the instructions.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 17 2012 16:21 GMT
#804
On July 18 2012 01:15 sandroba wrote:
I would reveal I've been msg'ed in thread. Or if I could come to the conclusion the msg came from a townie I would think about what he is trying to accomplish and not follow the instructions.


well it doesn't really matter right now, since he's already dead.
Kurumi, the fact, that you're still trying to make us believe that you're innocent is scummy as hell.
We just don't care. You're dead. Even if you convince us, that you're town, we cannot change your destiny.
If you want to be useful and if you want to contribute your part to a townvictory, you better should start working on this game really hard and give us something we can work with, rather than talking about how innocent you are, since that doesnt matter for us anymore.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 17 2012 16:37 GMT
#805
Syllogism, let's say we don't lynch BH today, who do you think we should lynch?
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 17 2012 16:58 GMT
#806
I'll think about it, but right now it's hard for me not to concentrate on the people who cased me based on extremely poor reasons and the ones who sheeped those bad reasons without even bothering to state what specifically they liked about the case. Just lynching foolishness for saying something as ridiculous as this is tempting, I think it's quite likely that he is mafia

If you want something even more concrete, wait until like day 3. If his filter is 3 pages, then he's scum, if it's greater than 6 pages he's town. That's the failsafe "is Palmar mafia?" proof.

Probulous also should know better, but I could just expect too much from him. I don't think he would, as town, want to lynch me day 1 even if he found me suspicious.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 17 2012 17:11 GMT
#807
On July 18 2012 01:15 sandroba wrote:
I would reveal I've been msg'ed in thread. Or if I could come to the conclusion the msg came from a townie I would think about what he is trying to accomplish and not follow the instructions.

You would out a blue power for no reason?
Well, I did not expect anything wise from you. Congratulations.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 17 2012 17:17 GMT
#808
@Bugs: Stop rolefishing.

Between BH and layabout, I much prefer to lynch layabout and here's why:

I believe in sandro's catch on Kurumi. Most of us do, right? So we're operating under the assumtion that scum minion A (Kurumi) has Power A (Nuclear Missile). By my estimation, a power that directly opposes a scum minion's power would, logically, be a town power. The scum team aren't in different factions, they're one BIG faction that don't know each other. So why in the dicks would scum minion B (BH) have scum power B (Anti-Missile) when Power B directly opposes Power A? It makes much more sense to logically assume that BH is town if we're accepting via behavioral analysis that Kurumi is scum.

Am I crazy here?

Layabout has been consistently useless and that's not like layabout. I'm good with a layabout lynch today. Not syllo. Sandro is right, the case on syllo is weak...and I would be just as opposed to a Foolish or WBG or Sandro lynch based on a weak case.

I can't tell what I think of Palmar yet, as his scumplay has taken a SHARP upturn from what we're used to. I need to see more of his intentions before I make a decision about his alignment.

##Vote: layabout
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 17 2012 17:18 GMT
#809
On July 18 2012 02:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
@Bugs: Stop rolefishing.

Between BH and layabout, I much prefer to lynch layabout and here's why:

I believe in sandro's catch on Kurumi. Most of us do, right? So we're operating under the assumtion that scum minion A (Kurumi) has Power A (Nuclear Missile). By my estimation, a power that directly opposes a scum minion's power would, logically, be a town power. The scum team aren't in different factions, they're one BIG faction that don't know each other. So why in the dicks would scum minion B (BH) have scum power B (Anti-Missile) when Power B directly opposes Power A? It makes much more sense to logically assume that BH is town if we're accepting via behavioral analysis that Kurumi is scum.

Am I crazy here?



Yes, because to assume that using one's power outs your alignment is a poor assumption imo
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 17 2012 17:19 GMT
#810
On July 18 2012 02:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
@Bugs: Stop rolefishing.

Between BH and layabout, I much prefer to lynch layabout and here's why:

I believe in sandro's catch on Kurumi. Most of us do, right? So we're operating under the assumtion that scum minion A (Kurumi) has Power A (Nuclear Missile). By my estimation, a power that directly opposes a scum minion's power would, logically, be a town power. The scum team aren't in different factions, they're one BIG faction that don't know each other. So why in the dicks would scum minion B (BH) have scum power B (Anti-Missile) when Power B directly opposes Power A? It makes much more sense to logically assume that BH is town if we're accepting via behavioral analysis that Kurumi is scum.

Am I crazy here?

Layabout has been consistently useless and that's not like layabout. I'm good with a layabout lynch today. Not syllo. Sandro is right, the case on syllo is weak...and I would be just as opposed to a Foolish or WBG or Sandro lynch based on a weak case.

I can't tell what I think of Palmar yet, as his scumplay has taken a SHARP upturn from what we're used to. I need to see more of his intentions before I make a decision about his alignment.

##Vote: layabout

Don't lynch layabout, that's mindless. This guy posted TWO TIMES. Everything he has done was to express some doubt in what happened. He did not attack sandroba, he asked questions. STOP voting layabout.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 17 2012 17:22 GMT
#811
On July 18 2012 02:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
I believe in sandro's catch on Kurumi. Most of us do, right? So we're operating under the assumtion that scum minion A (Kurumi) has Power A (Nuclear Missile). By my estimation, a power that directly opposes a scum minion's power would, logically, be a town power. The scum team aren't in different factions, they're one BIG faction that don't know each other. So why in the dicks would scum minion B (BH) have scum power B (Anti-Missile) when Power B directly opposes Power A? It makes much more sense to logically assume that BH is town if we're accepting via behavioral analysis that Kurumi is scum.

Am I crazy here?
RoL has also launched a nuke at Kurumi. If Nuclear Missile is mafia-only, that means 2/6 minions had the nuclear missile power (assuming the top 3 don't have powers themselves). That seems like a stretch. I find it more likely that nukes were given to both town and mafia, or only town (although mafia probably has SOME kind of extra kp, given that they only get 1 per night?).

So I think you're wrong in assuming that all nukes are mafia, although if both Kurumi and RoL flip mafia maybe so. If not all nukes are mafia, then mafia might have a minion that can block.
Fe fi fo fum.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 17 2012 17:24 GMT
#812
On July 18 2012 02:22 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 02:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
I believe in sandro's catch on Kurumi. Most of us do, right? So we're operating under the assumtion that scum minion A (Kurumi) has Power A (Nuclear Missile). By my estimation, a power that directly opposes a scum minion's power would, logically, be a town power. The scum team aren't in different factions, they're one BIG faction that don't know each other. So why in the dicks would scum minion B (BH) have scum power B (Anti-Missile) when Power B directly opposes Power A? It makes much more sense to logically assume that BH is town if we're accepting via behavioral analysis that Kurumi is scum.

Am I crazy here?
RoL has also launched a nuke at Kurumi. If Nuclear Missile is mafia-only, that means 2/6 minions had the nuclear missile power (assuming the top 3 don't have powers themselves). That seems like a stretch. I find it more likely that nukes were given to both town and mafia, or only town (although mafia probably has SOME kind of extra kp, given that they only get 1 per night?).

So I think you're wrong in assuming that all nukes are mafia, although if both Kurumi and RoL flip mafia maybe so. If not all nukes are mafia, then mafia might have a minion that can block.

Nukes:
Me and RebirthOfLegend
Anti-Nukes
VisceraEyes
Blazinghand
No problem.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 17 2012 17:26 GMT
#813
Mind telling who you think is scum, austin?
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 17 2012 17:27 GMT
#814
On July 18 2012 02:26 HiroPro wrote:
Mind telling who you think is scum, austin?

Stop fishing and scram.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 17 2012 17:49 GMT
#815
On July 18 2012 02:19 Kurumi wrote:
Don't lynch layabout, that's mindless. This guy posted TWO TIMES. Everything he has done was to express some doubt in what happened. He did not attack sandroba, he asked questions. STOP voting layabout.


100% agree. You guys do that all the time at day1 and I never ever understood why.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
July 17 2012 18:04 GMT
#816
bah Sandro town Kurumi scum.

I must be over thinking things since none of you questioned mafia following a two line message of questionable intent when mafia can only have sent up to 3 messages that could have been as long as they liked and would have been their only method of communication.

Are we ignoring the nuke and just killing Kurumi then?


lol
On July 17 2012 07:00 layabout wrote:

PSA:
No talking to kurumi and spamming up the thread!


On July 17 2012 11:20 Blazinghand wrote:

##unvote
##vote: layabout
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
July 17 2012 18:08 GMT
#817
On July 18 2012 03:04 layabout wrote:
bah Sandro town Kurumi scum.

I must be over thinking things since none of you questioned mafia following a two line message of questionable intent when mafia can only have sent up to 3 messages that could have been as long as they liked and would have been their only method of communication.

Are we ignoring the nuke and just killing Kurumi then?


lol
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 07:00 layabout wrote:

PSA:
No talking to kurumi and spamming up the thread!


Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 11:20 Blazinghand wrote:

##unvote
##vote: layabout


Yes, upon posting three times in the thread you of all people must be overthinking things.

Man are you town this game? If so shape the fuck up, you can play better than this. However my guy says you're not, since you're so damn lazy.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 17 2012 18:10 GMT
#818
Glad people are paying attention and voting BH.

Posts like this though are a problem. The last thing we want is to give scum more information on sandro's role.

On July 18 2012 00:31 austinmcc wrote:
Voting sandroba until he reveals his power.


Don't waste your vote like that, try and do something productive.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 17 2012 18:16 GMT
#819
On July 18 2012 03:04 layabout wrote:
bah Sandro town Kurumi scum.

since none of you questioned mafia following a two line message of questionable intent when mafia can only have sent up to 3 messages that could have been as long as they liked and would have been their only method of communication.

Are we ignoring the nuke and just killing Kurumi then?


lol
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 07:00 layabout wrote:

PSA:
No talking to kurumi and spamming up the thread!


Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 11:20 Blazinghand wrote:

##unvote
##vote: layabout


what are you talking about? You want to lynch kurumi despite of the nuke?
Did you even read the thread? I don't think so.
Your "I must be over thinking things" means nothing more than: "lul guys i have no idea what is going on and i hope i will somehow catch something i can comment on without you guys noticing that i have no idea whatsoever. + I am a lazy bum"
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 17 2012 18:17 GMT
#820
On July 18 2012 03:16 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 03:04 layabout wrote:
bah Sandro town Kurumi scum.

since none of you questioned mafia following a two line message of questionable intent when mafia can only have sent up to 3 messages that could have been as long as they liked and would have been their only method of communication.

Are we ignoring the nuke and just killing Kurumi then?


lol
On July 17 2012 07:00 layabout wrote:

PSA:
No talking to kurumi and spamming up the thread!


On July 17 2012 11:20 Blazinghand wrote:

##unvote
##vote: layabout


what are you talking about? You want to lynch kurumi despite of the nuke?
Did you even read the thread? I don't think so.
Your "I must be over thinking things" means nothing more than: "lul guys i have no idea what is going on and i hope i will somehow catch something i can comment on without you guys noticing that i have no idea whatsoever. + I am a lazy bum"

That's how Town in this game works.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 226 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings93
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 321
Sharp 54
Bale 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever551
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
Other Games
summit1g7476
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0364
ViBE138
ToD81
kaitlyn11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
BasetradeTV162
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 131
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP89
• poizon28 37
• davetesta27
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1422
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.