• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:48
CEST 18:48
KST 01:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9572 users

Bureaucracy Mafia! - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 226 Next
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
July 17 2012 18:17 GMT
#821
On July 17 2012 11:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm kinda hamstrung until rastaban gets back so in the meantime I'll throw my name in with the people who want BH dead.

Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 11:20 Blazinghand wrote:
WBG, after some thought, I agree with you. Although syllogism strikes me as scummy, Layabout is irredeemably so. Examining his filter (link) I cannot in good conscience NOT vote him. This is a big game and he's trying to skate by. Syllogism's posting history, while unfavorably comparable with the droppings of a flock of diuretic parrots, greatly outdoes Layabout's simply on strength of its existene.

Layabout is trying to skate by.

We can't let that happen.

##unvote
##vote: layabout

BH is really just going for whoever is currently the flavor of the hour, if you look at his posts he's simply flipped whenever thread opinion has changed. Also his reasons for voting people have been very sheepy, he's been gunning for syllo for the better part of the game but all of a sudden bugs waltzes in with a case and BH flips again.

##Unvote
##Vote: Blazinghand


MZ while you are here, mind explaining that first line? You never even asked me a question, so how was I hamstringing your efforts while I was gone?
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 17 2012 18:17 GMT
#822
On July 18 2012 03:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Glad people are paying attention and voting BH.

Posts like this though are a problem. The last thing we want is to give scum more information on sandro's role.

Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 00:31 austinmcc wrote:
Voting sandroba until he reveals his power.


Don't waste your vote like that, try and do something productive.


is this poor attempt to look useful by austin a scumtell or is he just useless all the time?
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 17 2012 18:19 GMT
#823
On July 18 2012 03:17 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 03:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Glad people are paying attention and voting BH.

Posts like this though are a problem. The last thing we want is to give scum more information on sandro's role.

On July 18 2012 00:31 austinmcc wrote:
Voting sandroba until he reveals his power.


Don't waste your vote like that, try and do something productive.


is this poor attempt to look useful by austin a scumtell or is he just useless all the time?


Who knows? He didn't care to comment about BH/MZ when I first asked him and now he doesn't respond at all when I ask him for his scum reads.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 17 2012 18:27 GMT
#824
On July 18 2012 03:17 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 03:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Glad people are paying attention and voting BH.

Posts like this though are a problem. The last thing we want is to give scum more information on sandro's role.

On July 18 2012 00:31 austinmcc wrote:
Voting sandroba until he reveals his power.


Don't waste your vote like that, try and do something productive.


is this poor attempt to look useful by austin a scumtell or is he just useless all the time?

he's not useless at all

what do you think of MZ
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 17 2012 18:29 GMT
#825
On July 18 2012 03:17 rastaban wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 11:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm kinda hamstrung until rastaban gets back so in the meantime I'll throw my name in with the people who want BH dead.

On July 17 2012 11:20 Blazinghand wrote:
WBG, after some thought, I agree with you. Although syllogism strikes me as scummy, Layabout is irredeemably so. Examining his filter (link) I cannot in good conscience NOT vote him. This is a big game and he's trying to skate by. Syllogism's posting history, while unfavorably comparable with the droppings of a flock of diuretic parrots, greatly outdoes Layabout's simply on strength of its existene.

Layabout is trying to skate by.

We can't let that happen.

##unvote
##vote: layabout

BH is really just going for whoever is currently the flavor of the hour, if you look at his posts he's simply flipped whenever thread opinion has changed. Also his reasons for voting people have been very sheepy, he's been gunning for syllo for the better part of the game but all of a sudden bugs waltzes in with a case and BH flips again.

##Unvote
##Vote: Blazinghand


MZ while you are here, mind explaining that first line? You never even asked me a question, so how was I hamstringing your efforts while I was gone?


You've been very careful and useless so far this game however I don't think I could have made a convincing case on you with your 4 or so posts you had at the time I made my post. You've subsequently posted a little more however they've been just as worthless. I don't think I have enough time to get you lynched today but I'll definitely make a move tomorrow.

On July 18 2012 03:17 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 03:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Glad people are paying attention and voting BH.

Posts like this though are a problem. The last thing we want is to give scum more information on sandro's role.

On July 18 2012 00:31 austinmcc wrote:
Voting sandroba until he reveals his power.


Don't waste your vote like that, try and do something productive.


is this poor attempt to look useful by austin a scumtell or is he just useless all the time?

Tough call, if austin was a better player/I knew his town play better I'd say it's a scumtell because of just how bad it is, maybe even a signalling attempt at fellow mafia. However that seems a bit too far fetched to me so I'm going to go with useless for now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 17 2012 18:31 GMT
#826
On July 18 2012 03:27 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 03:17 supersoft wrote:
On July 18 2012 03:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Glad people are paying attention and voting BH.

Posts like this though are a problem. The last thing we want is to give scum more information on sandro's role.

On July 18 2012 00:31 austinmcc wrote:
Voting sandroba until he reveals his power.


Don't waste your vote like that, try and do something productive.


is this poor attempt to look useful by austin a scumtell or is he just useless all the time?

he's not useless at all

what do you think of MZ

Well like I said, I have no idea if he's a guy who will whip out the entire scum team on day 2 or if he's just another kenpachi style practitioner. If it's the former I'd have to say he's scum but my guess is that it's the later and that he's just useless.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 17 2012 18:31 GMT
#827
Meapak, you don't think rastaban is posting similarly to Bang Bang?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 17 2012 18:32 GMT
#828
On July 18 2012 03:27 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 03:17 supersoft wrote:
On July 18 2012 03:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Glad people are paying attention and voting BH.

Posts like this though are a problem. The last thing we want is to give scum more information on sandro's role.

On July 18 2012 00:31 austinmcc wrote:
Voting sandroba until he reveals his power.


Don't waste your vote like that, try and do something productive.


is this poor attempt to look useful by austin a scumtell or is he just useless all the time?

he's not useless at all

what do you think of MZ


I disagree Matt. I just read through his filter in LVI as town. He actually talks about his reads and who he wants to lynch when he's town.

In this game, the only thing related to actual play (and not setup) he ever said was that matt's case on Katina and Katina's case on Palmar looked wrong. I've asked him twice now for thoughts both on BH/MZ and on who his scum reads might be and he hasn't bothered to say anything. He's parked his vote on sandroba for no other reason than that he wants to know what his role is.

Looks like scum to me.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
July 17 2012 18:37 GMT
#829
There is something very demoralising about being ignored and insulted.

If we are killing someone other than Kurumi it should be someone that is being actively disruptive. Town shouldn't do that but scum benefit from it. You all seem to be fine ignoring cheznu so i suggest Q-bert-Z or Blazinghand.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 17 2012 18:44 GMT
#830
On July 18 2012 03:32 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 03:27 Mattchew wrote:
On July 18 2012 03:17 supersoft wrote:
On July 18 2012 03:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Glad people are paying attention and voting BH.

Posts like this though are a problem. The last thing we want is to give scum more information on sandro's role.

On July 18 2012 00:31 austinmcc wrote:
Voting sandroba until he reveals his power.


Don't waste your vote like that, try and do something productive.


is this poor attempt to look useful by austin a scumtell or is he just useless all the time?

he's not useless at all

what do you think of MZ


I disagree Matt. I just read through his filter in LVI as town. He actually talks about his reads and who he wants to lynch when he's town.

In this game, the only thing related to actual play (and not setup) he ever said was that matt's case on Katina and Katina's case on Palmar looked wrong. I've asked him twice now for thoughts both on BH/MZ and on who his scum reads might be and he hasn't bothered to say anything. He's parked his vote on sandroba for no other reason than that he wants to know what his role is.

Looks like scum to me.

I meant exactly what you said, he's not useless, which is why this game is weird
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 17 2012 18:45 GMT
#831
On July 18 2012 03:31 marvellosity wrote:
Meapak, you don't think rastaban is posting similarly to Bang Bang?

I just went through his filter and I have to say I disagree. He posts a lot more in BB and they're somewhat casual as well. rastaban feels a lot more guarded this game. He certainly wasn't the most active person in BB but he averaged like double his current posts per day in that game compared to this one.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 17 2012 18:47 GMT
#832
On July 18 2012 03:32 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 03:27 Mattchew wrote:
On July 18 2012 03:17 supersoft wrote:
On July 18 2012 03:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Glad people are paying attention and voting BH.

Posts like this though are a problem. The last thing we want is to give scum more information on sandro's role.

On July 18 2012 00:31 austinmcc wrote:
Voting sandroba until he reveals his power.


Don't waste your vote like that, try and do something productive.


is this poor attempt to look useful by austin a scumtell or is he just useless all the time?

he's not useless at all

what do you think of MZ


I disagree Matt. I just read through his filter in LVI as town. He actually talks about his reads and who he wants to lynch when he's town.

In this game, the only thing related to actual play (and not setup) he ever said was that matt's case on Katina and Katina's case on Palmar looked wrong. I've asked him twice now for thoughts both on BH/MZ and on who his scum reads might be and he hasn't bothered to say anything. He's parked his vote on sandroba for no other reason than that he wants to know what his role is.

Looks like scum to me.

I, too, thought austinmcc post regarding mattchew's case against katina and looked somewhat towny, but you are right, he was much more useful in LVI, even early on. In this game he hasn't given posted anything that could be characterized as scum hunting or even given opinions on any of the likely lynch candidates. He talks about wanting to contribute and said he would look into me/blazinghand, but then focused on sandroba's role instead and still hasn't given his opinion on anything actually relevant.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 17 2012 18:57 GMT
#833
On July 18 2012 03:37 layabout wrote:
There is something very demoralising about being ignored and insulted.

If we are killing someone other than Kurumi it should be someone that is being actively disruptive. Town shouldn't do that but scum benefit from it. You all seem to be fine ignoring cheznu so i suggest Q-bert-Z or Blazinghand.

Laya, kurumi has been nuked by RoL. You can choose to play this game in 2 ways which will make people able to read you. The first one is to post constantly and try to figure out stuff as the thread goes, in which case making small posts and commenting on the current event is okay. The other is to post very little, but when you do make it significant and address all the issues and make sure you read the whole thread and touch on all the subjects you deem important. Your play so far, to me is just unacceptable. You need to give me something otherwise I simply can't help but conclude our best option is to get rid of you right now.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
July 17 2012 19:08 GMT
#834
On July 18 2012 03:37 layabout wrote:
There is something very demoralising about being ignored and insulted.

If we are killing someone other than Kurumi it should be someone that is being actively disruptive. Town shouldn't do that but scum benefit from it. You all seem to be fine ignoring cheznu so i suggest Q-bert-Z or Blazinghand.


Go read before I insult you some more.
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
July 17 2012 19:14 GMT
#835
On July 18 2012 03:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 03:17 rastaban wrote:
On July 17 2012 11:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm kinda hamstrung until rastaban gets back so in the meantime I'll throw my name in with the people who want BH dead.

On July 17 2012 11:20 Blazinghand wrote:
WBG, after some thought, I agree with you. Although syllogism strikes me as scummy, Layabout is irredeemably so. Examining his filter (link) I cannot in good conscience NOT vote him. This is a big game and he's trying to skate by. Syllogism's posting history, while unfavorably comparable with the droppings of a flock of diuretic parrots, greatly outdoes Layabout's simply on strength of its existene.

Layabout is trying to skate by.

We can't let that happen.

##unvote
##vote: layabout

BH is really just going for whoever is currently the flavor of the hour, if you look at his posts he's simply flipped whenever thread opinion has changed. Also his reasons for voting people have been very sheepy, he's been gunning for syllo for the better part of the game but all of a sudden bugs waltzes in with a case and BH flips again.

##Unvote
##Vote: Blazinghand


MZ while you are here, mind explaining that first line? You never even asked me a question, so how was I hamstringing your efforts while I was gone?


You've been very careful and useless so far this game however I don't think I could have made a convincing case on you with your 4 or so posts you had at the time I made my post. You've subsequently posted a little more however they've been just as worthless. I don't think I have enough time to get you lynched today but I'll definitely make a move tomorrow.
...


So of all the cases made and discussed so far, you think lynching me for not being active is the best choice, an interesting opinion... I also I can't help but notice that you are also in the lynch BlazingHand camp now glad to see you are at least working to lynch scum today.
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 17 2012 19:17 GMT
#836
@Palmar: Could you post why you think me, GGQ and others are scum? I agree about syllo and Foo, but that's not news at all.


About Hiro:
I've read his filter and he seemed to be pretty active, and his reactions seemed legit. I wouldn't want him lynched at all today, he's likely town.


I've reread BH's filter and he's too aggressive and "in-your-face", I don't really see him acting like this as scum.
The thing that bothers me is how he changes his vote so much and disregards his previous reads. Like he thought syllo was scum enough to kill then immediately voted laya just because "he was useless".
BH, what about now? Do you still want to lynch laya?


@Mattchew: What do you think of Katina now? Do you still think she's scum?
How do you respond to me pointing out Palmar posted the RL thing as scum? Does it change your read on Katina or Palmar?
I would have thought you'd not instantly jump on someone based on that RL thing without checking it out at first.
I don't really see you caring about the game right now either. You think Katina is scum yet you are just asking irrelevant questions and posting one-liners.
Fuck, Mattchew you act like this every game and I don't know if you do it on purpose at times.


Fuck, syllogism makes sense about Foolishness, I don't know if I was wrong about him before or this is him "finding other scum for us" like wbg said, but damn, maybe lynching syllo is not a good choice, I think lynching Foo' today would be better.

On July 17 2012 15:47 Foolishness wrote:
And also, doesn't blazinghand try to do the whole, "I'm going to try to post like a sane person and make sure all my sentences make complete sense" thing when he's mafia? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember seeing that game where he was 3rd party and he was so obviously not town cause he was posting paragraphs of babble trying to look normal and helpful.


This is the kind of post I don't see town Foo' doing at all. He just mentions BH and adds some wishy-washy stuff about how he acted like this as 3rd party and concludes nothing at all.
Foo' defending Palmar when Palmar was acting like a dick by saying things like "we can figure him out as scum by D3 if he has less than 6 pages of filter" is so stupid I can't believe a town Foo' would say that.
I've posted about his earlier posts before.

##Unvote: syllogism
##Vote: Foolishness



@WBG: What would you think of lynching Foolishness today? I've already posted why he's not acting like town at all, and to be honest those things he said about Palmar (that we should wait until D3 to see if Palmar is scum...wtf?) are senseless and I don't think a town Foo' would say them at all.

What do you guys think of Foolishness?


@laya: Your first posts weren't exactly "scummy" but you doing nothing at all is not helpful for town at all.
What do you think of syllo and Foo?
Thoughts about Mattchew would be welcomed as well.


I haven't read MZ, GGQ, austin, and other's but I will after I come home in a few hours.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 17 2012 19:28 GMT
#837
we are not lynching veterans today. Wait at least for night 1 and see who's left by then.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 17 2012 19:31 GMT
#838
##Unvote

Hiro's interest in things non-BH makes me unconvinced of his lynch
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 17 2012 19:32 GMT
#839
On July 18 2012 04:17 gonzaw wrote:

@Mattchew: What do you think of Katina now? Do you still think she's scum?
How do you respond to me pointing out Palmar posted the RL thing as scum? Does it change your read on Katina or Palmar?
I would have thought you'd not instantly jump on someone based on that RL thing without checking it out at first.
I don't really see you caring about the game right now either. You think Katina is scum yet you are just asking irrelevant questions and posting one-liners.
Fuck, Mattchew you act like this every game and I don't know if you do it on purpose at times.

I actually read that and meant to respond, but forgot to put it in the thread.

Firstly I read the post as if it was written in postgame discussion which was a dumb assumption but I don't think it changes its meaning

I don't think his alignment had anything to do with his thoughts on Random Lynching in that game. I mean ace literally said in the next post that he completely agreed with Palmar about Random lynching and Ace was town. I don't think was a trick tried by Palmar or anything like that in either game. Theres a decent chance at that point he had not even read his role PM (a. I know he has done this before and b. he didn't post in the scum qt till way later)

I am trying to care about the game but there is so much E-Penis measuring going on and unexplained reads that I find all of this pretty hard to follow, and when I ask people to elaborate, I am very much ignored

Right now, I believe Kurumi to be scum and nuked cause when I tried to launch a nuke it didn't go off
I believe Katina, MZ and Rastaban to all be very suspicous and scummy. Hence my poking and prodding at people about them.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 17 2012 19:33 GMT
#840
On July 18 2012 04:28 supersoft wrote:
we are not lynching veterans today. Wait at least for night 1 and see who's left by then.

Interesting, why? Then I shouldn't get lynched before I got nuked!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 226 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Liquid`TLO 118
BRAT_OK 74
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22871
Leta 1145
Horang2 261
firebathero 173
Trap 152
Zeus 94
Hyun 73
soO 59
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 36
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 25
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1239
420jenkins413
qojqva255
Counter-Strike
fl0m4740
Other Games
Beastyqt641
mouzStarbuck380
byalli247
KnowMe222
Hui .177
FrodaN103
Livibee80
QueenE74
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• 3DClanTV 37
• Adnapsc2 17
• Response 13
• Hinosc 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach81
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1712
Other Games
• Shiphtur588
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 12m
Patches Events
22h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.