• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8845 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 05:59 GMT
#1035
On May 07 2012 14:56 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 14:55 syllogism wrote:
Don't use the "do you really think we are stupid enough" defense unless you want me to answer that and present evidence as to why that may be the case.


Please do present evidence as to why that may be the case.


slide A:

Cephiro's filter
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 07:34 GMT
#1044
On May 07 2012 16:28 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 16:25 syllogism wrote:
Now that you are not in danger of being lynched today, I'm sure you will spend the day scum hunting and making cases.


Possibly. If you personally guarantee that you will take a look at them objectively, I am fairly sure I can share a read or two with detailed backup, maybe even a case.


what the fuck kind of guarantee is that

if you're town you'll scumhunt, if you're anything else you'll continue to be a useless prick
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 07:36 GMT
#1046
On May 07 2012 16:35 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 16:34 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 07 2012 16:28 Cephiro wrote:
On May 07 2012 16:25 syllogism wrote:
Now that you are not in danger of being lynched today, I'm sure you will spend the day scum hunting and making cases.


Possibly. If you personally guarantee that you will take a look at them objectively, I am fairly sure I can share a read or two with detailed backup, maybe even a case.


what the fuck kind of guarantee is that

if you're town you'll scumhunt, if you're anything else you'll continue to be a useless prick


I didn't ask for your opinion did I?


who cares?

It's not like your town play has suddenly morphed into you being a complete ass, this is absurd. No townie would make such conditionals on his play unless he purposely was playing against his wincon.

Your wincondition is to find scum and kill them if you're town. If you're making these types of conditional statements as town I honestly see no reason to ever play with you again
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 08:59 GMT
#1049
On May 07 2012 17:10 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 16:36 wherebugsgo wrote:
who cares?

It's not like your town play has suddenly morphed into you being a complete ass, this is absurd. No townie would make such conditionals on his play unless he purposely was playing against his wincon.

Your wincondition is to find scum and kill them if you're town. If you're making these types of conditional statements as town I honestly see no reason to ever play with you again


So explain me why I should even bother to make a public case to convince anyone if the reaction I get is "Insert random herpderp.gif + /IGNORE LIST SCUM LOL"? There are several ways to play towards ones wincondition, so stop bitching about that. It's not like one way is magically the most optimal in every case. At the moment I do not see a single reason why I should take any advice from you during this game.

@ syllo: Very well, I'll PM you later.


"why should I bother making a case"

if you're town the answer to that question should be fucking clear as day

Not to mention you haven't even made a case to begin with, so I have no clue where you're getting this "insert random herpderp.gif" bullshit from

although it is fun to watch you flail. It's probably the only reason I can't resist replying to your pathetic posts
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 08:59 GMT
#1050
also, one good reason is:

I was right about BC LOLOLOL
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 19:53 GMT
#1128
I'm fine with the prplhz plan; my only reservation is that meapak may be town but it seems more unlikely as the game goes on.

I'll be voting according to it

(sorry; not much time today for me.)

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 20:01 GMT
#1130
yes, for sure

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 21:41 GMT
#1143
you can post them, nothing really special there.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 01:28 GMT
#1154
On May 08 2012 10:14 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 04:13 slOosh wrote:
@gonzaw My reads (from PM w/ WBG).
That scumslip that Syllo caught is also a heavy tell as he bashes Palmer for a good 2~3 pages of his filter and would still consider him town.


Lol what? You think I think Palmar is town? Couldn't be more wrong. His whole filter is a bunch of bullshit worse than mine.


[image loading]
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 04:20 GMT
#1169
sorry guys, I'm going to take the blame on that one. I just got out of a final and I spent the hours before lynch time cramming. I talked with gonzaw a bit but my mind wasn't completely in it and I was rather vague in my instructions. However, the clues were actually fairly obvious in where the lynch was going to go.

#1, Cephiro claimed that he was NOT going to vote Sheth. This should have made it apparent that he was going to vote either meapak or chaoser. I told gonzaw that it made no sense to split votes in a situation where you think scum are going to try to influence the vote. I told him you either avoid influencing the lynch at all so that scum simply out themselves, or you put all five of your votes on a singular person. At the time I used meapak as the example because I thought he was the most likely to be town out of the 3. (I basically considered chaoser and sheth about even to flip scum and meapak more likely to be town)

However, as I was not around about 1 hour to 1.5 hours before the lynch (my final started at 19:00 PDT) I didn't see what meapak and cephiro posted, and I had already sent in my votes anyway.

On May 08 2012 10:14 Cephiro wrote:
As per Sheth's own request, I will not put any votes on him. Do what you wish with this information. I will try to answer the PMs I've got as soon as possible.


Here's where we basically know Cephiro will put all his votes on either chaoser or meapak

On May 08 2012 11:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Hello everyone, I just realized I can't vote WBG so I'm giving my votes to katina. In interest of full disclosure sheth told me he put all his votes on me.


and here we know because meapak is receiving 5 cephiro is almost certain to put 5 on chaoser.

This should've made it clear that Sheth would die if he was town because if he wasn't it would take at least two scum to out themselves in order for him to live.

Had gonzaw put his 5 votes on sheth at this point (knowing both meapak and chaoser would get 5) we would've triple lynched. Sorry for not making my instructions explicit enough.

On May 08 2012 12:59 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 12:26 gonzaw wrote:
At least I was right that Cephiro would try to determine the lynch by his own


You're hilarious. Although you are right in one sense which I'm surprised people haven't still realised.

If the majority tries to work together, all it requires is one weak link and the results can be controlled to almost any extent by the minority.

Basically, the more you all agree to vote in unison, the more powerful my votes are in deciding whom is left last. Unless I fall to majority myself, to a certain degree I'm having the final word in what happens.


in other words, you're the reason Sheth died.

Do you even read your own fucking posts?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 04:28 GMT
#1171
actually, I did see what Cephiro posted, but I didn't see what meapak posted. Given that I only knew Cephiro wasn't voting sheth I wasn't sure whether cephiro was going to give votes to meapak or chaoser.

I suppose I should've just gambled and told gonzaw to vote sheth (since cephiro wouldn't) but that would've been rash and if I was right about meapak and as cephiro voted chaoser, it would've resulted in meapak dying (same result if meapak is town)

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 04:30 GMT
#1172
On May 08 2012 13:27 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 13:20 wherebugsgo wrote:
In other words, you're the reason Sheth died.

Do you even read your own fucking posts?


Yes I do. And I know very well that "the final decision" was in my hands. The fun thing here is, no-one else but me is ready to take responsibility for the actions of town. You wanted Sheth dead, I didn't mess it up, so now you can go all out tunnelling that I was the one that caused his death.

Well guess what, if you had wanted to save him, you could have just voted for him, but no, you all working together wanted him to die. That is a fact.

Now if there are any players left but me that are capable of thinking for themselves instead of being led by these scumbags, I'd recommend you to take a closer look at the players who pushed for VE & Sheth to be killed.

BC was simply a bus by his teammates as it was the general consensus that he would die, trying to save him would have been much more risky. What they tried instead was buddy with a bad looking townie (me), and try to take me down, counting on getting votes from me. And even in the case that failed, I would look bad for trying to save a scum.


yes, I wanted sheth dead. But I wanted chaoser dead too. In fact, I wanted ALL THREE to die because there's no way all three of them are town.

So yes, you did fuck that up, regardless of what you may think. It's okay though, because as soon as you are in the majority again there will be no BC to save you. And I will ensure that you will die, as there will be no pesky school to get in my way.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 04:31 GMT
#1174
On May 08 2012 13:31 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 13:28 wherebugsgo wrote:
I suppose I should've just gambled and told gonzaw to vote sheth (since cephiro wouldn't) but that would've been rash and if I was right about meapak and as cephiro voted chaoser, it would've resulted in meapak dying (same result if meapak is town)


So you clearly have knowledge and control of the vote situation, but you refuse to take any responsibility? I say not a coward town, I say scum.


you still can't read apparently.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 04:33 GMT
#1175
also, since it feels like I am virtually the only townie who cares about winning, I'd appreciate it if some of you stopped being lazy assholes and actually did something for a change.

I cannot be right about everything and I need different opinions in order to find scum. The game feels "too easy" because no one is doing anything, so there's an inherent bias in wanting to kill the people who are the most useless/anti town.

At this point since that's almost everyone I'm starting to go insanely paranoid.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 04:45 GMT
#1178
On May 08 2012 13:42 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 13:31 wherebugsgo wrote:
you still can't read apparently.


So you admit that you wanted to kill more townies again? Not the first time. Let's assume we lynched all three of them and one turned out to be scum. 2 for 1.

Current player ratio: 8:3:2.

You do realize we can't keep doing such trades, as the town will just lose more and more of the little power we have if we do that?

Assuming we managed to lynch all three and got 1 scum: 6:2:2 in optimal scenario. 6:3:1 in the worse one.

If it went to 6:2:2, both scumteams could constantly vote 1:1. Which means:
Min/Max
2:4 - Town
1:1 - Scum A
1:1 - Scum B

50 total votes, 50/6 rounded up = 9 votes for safety.

Town has 30 votes available to divide between 4 players, effecively 7,5 votes per player, which is not enough to save anyone for sure. Doing an optimal split we would get 8/8/7/7 as the possible high risk, high reward situation, as no-one is safe but unless the scum votes line up perfectly it should have everyone safe. Worst case, two more town down.

With a safe split of 9/9/9/3, at least 3 town will be safe for sure, but one is basically guaranteed to die.

What I am saying is, we can't afford to lose multiple townies as soon even with optimal voting we are not guaranteed to be able to lynch scum. Then we are very close to having lost the game. Of course, the scum factions have to eliminate each other still, which gives us slightly more room for mistakes, but doing mass-lynches at this time would be suicidal.


your entire assumption falls apart when you realize that the basic assumption can be wrong and that even if two of them were town, if all 3 died that opens windows into finding OTHER scum.

The rest of your post is just total horse shit because it assumes that 2 of them were townies, and that only the ratios matter.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 04:51 GMT
#1180
*entire argument, rather

at any rate I have no idea why I am bothering to argue with you. The fact remains that as long as the people we want to kill remain alive, we cannot progress into finding other scum because we have next to no pressure on them. It all basically comes down to luck who is on the chopping block, and they'll always have immune friends in the minority pool who can save them.

It's basically a race against the clock; either we get a set number of correct lynches in (and to do this we at all times need to know ALL of the players who are most likely to flip scum, as we have no way of controlling who ends up in the majority really) or we don't.

That means every single opportunity that we get matters. VE screwed up the first one by saving sandro and now sandro has been in the minority twice in a row. We got the second one alright. The third one was messed up because of me, albeit there were circumstances for me out of my control (obviously I'm not going to skip a school final just to get a scum lynched in a forum mafia game)

If you were town you would accept that in order to move on from this stalemated situation we would need to kill our prime suspects. If you're town and you continue to be antiprogress you'll just make yourself look like an ass postgame. I'm completely fine with that, and as you are too I'm still pretty sure you're not town. The discrepancy between your behavior here and in DFM2 is just too great for you to be town here, unless your play has degraded so far that you can't actually reason your way out of a paper bag.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 04:53 GMT
#1181
On May 08 2012 13:48 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 13:45 wherebugsgo wrote:
your entire assumption falls apart when you realize that the basic assumption can be wrong and that even if two of them were town, if all 3 died that opens windows into finding OTHER scum.

The rest of your post is just total horse shit because it assumes that 2 of them were townies, and that only the ratios matter.


True, I did not cover all the possibilities. But the chances of lynching 2 or 3 scum out of 3 persons on a mass lynch is highly unlikely, so I provided the best possible still likely-to-happen scenario.


No it's not. You don't even base this argument on anything.

The likelihood of lynching two scum out of three if you choose all three players completely randomly is pretty low, but when all three of those players are almost universally considered to be scum the likelihood gets multiplied many times over.

On May 08 2012 13:48 Cephiro wrote:
I do not believe that you can currently correctly decide other players alignments based on someone flipping, as you have been wrong so many times already.

At no point have I said only the ratios matter, but they are crucial information in specific situations.


You're just fear mongering based on known information. That's a scum tactic.

There is almost no way you would say that I have been wrong "many times already" when there have only been two town flips. I have been right 1 time out of 3. That's better than you, as you've been right...well, never.

If you want to base this shit on known information then clearly my track record is infinitely better than yours, since you've defended a flipped scum.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 05:04 GMT
#1184
there have been ample opportunities for you to actually work with the obvious townies, but at every juncture you just continue to defecate on our ideas and make progress next to impossible.

THAT is why we have been calling you scum, because when you are town you do not do that.

In fact at one point you accused me of tunneling when I had merely made my second post that even addressed you. At that point everything you've been saying has screamed scum agenda, since in every post you make at least one gross (and often illogical) exaggeration, usually rooted in some sort of fear mongering.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 05:06 GMT
#1185
On May 08 2012 14:03 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 13:53 wherebugsgo wrote:
No it's not. You don't even base this argument on anything.

The likelihood of lynching two scum out of three if you choose all three players completely randomly is pretty low, but when all three of those players are almost universally considered to be scum the likelihood gets multiplied many times over.


This is just bullshit. You've been universally wrong twice, right once so far. Looks to me that the likelihood just gets divided by many times over.


AND YOU'VE BEEN WRONG EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I'm done arguing with you. You're scum. You're not interested in the objective truth. You're merely interested in grossly exaggerating, misleading, and disrupting based on false assumptions and logical fallacies.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 05:13 GMT
#1191
On May 08 2012 14:08 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 14:06 wherebugsgo wrote:
AND YOU'VE BEEN WRONG EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I'm done arguing with you. You're scum. You're not interested in the objective truth. You're merely interested in grossly exaggerating, misleading, and disrupting based on false assumptions and logical fallacies.


I'VE BEEN RIGHT EVERY SINGLE TIME UNLIKE YOU, LEARN TO READ.


On May 03 2012 09:34 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 03:36 Foolishness wrote:
Is there anyone that actually does not want BC to die?


Me.


On May 03 2012 15:16 Cephiro wrote:
I'd say there's easily at least 3 mafia in that list. Do you really think that there were 4 mafia in the majority yesterday? Please.... I can understand your town reads on syllo and Katina but I have no idea how you find BC scum when you see gonzaw and wbg as town. -_-


On May 04 2012 17:01 Cephiro wrote:
Few random facts:

1) You're not getting me lynched today.
2) You're not getting BC lynched today.
3) You need to get your head checked if you think I'm scum.


On May 04 2012 17:45 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 17:41 EchelonTee wrote:
it's 4:30 am. i'm sleeping. hopefully when I come back I will be more ineberiated and thus more ready to deal with the shenanigans of this thread.

hey people

DISCUSS THE BC LYNCH. you know, the one that most people agree on? is it an easy bandwagon? A good lynch on scum? we should discuss it!


Nothing to discuss about, it's another bad lynch on a townie, just like the earlier one on VE.


LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27861
firebathero 2275
Bisu 816
Hyuk 453
Horang2 379
BeSt 212
Larva 180
EffOrt 129
Sexy 122
Leta 103
[ Show more ]
Soma 99
Dewaltoss 85
Light 80
Killer 71
Rush 54
Pusan 53
ZerO 50
Barracks 48
soO 47
ToSsGirL 46
Mini 45
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Aegong 28
Shinee 27
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Sacsri 18
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 12
Noble 12
zelot 5
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Fuzer 185
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1130
byalli852
kRYSTAL_139
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor970
crisheroes799
Other Games
gofns35716
singsing1756
olofmeister1067
Mew2King93
ArmadaUGS54
B2W.Neo20
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH15
• StrangeGG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 43m
OSC
11h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 43m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.