• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:29
CEST 17:29
KST 00:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7972 users

Surprisingly Normal Mini Mafia X - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21 22 Next All
ForTheDr3am
Profile Joined November 2010
842 Posts
April 22 2012 20:53 GMT
#81
Justice will prevail.

One thing to keep in mind is that we are using an Extended Majority Vote in this game. I want to encourage people to not consider no lynch too much. It might seem tempting to not lynch day 1 because of the lack of information, but the best way to gather information is by good discussion. Any sort of consensus to not lynch will only benefit scum.

That being said, I won't be around for deadlines in this game, so I hope no major last-minute bandwagons take place.
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
April 22 2012 20:58 GMT
#82
On April 23 2012 05:53 ForTheDr3am wrote:
Justice will prevail.

One thing to keep in mind is that we are using an Extended Majority Vote in this game. I want to encourage people to not consider no lynch too much. It might seem tempting to not lynch day 1 because of the lack of information, but the best way to gather information is by good discussion. Any sort of consensus to not lynch will only benefit scum.

That being said, I won't be around for deadlines in this game, so I hope no major last-minute bandwagons take place.

He's right, no lynch = really bad.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
April 22 2012 21:06 GMT
#83
On April 23 2012 05:49 St.Daniel wrote:
How do we ask question to the coach? PM?


Yes, feel free to PM sandroba, wherebugsgo, Jitsu, GreYMisT or Blazinghand for coaching. If more players express an interest to act as coaches for this game, their names will be added to the OP.
Trust in Bayes.
MajuGarzett
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
April 22 2012 21:10 GMT
#84
On April 23 2012 05:58 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2012 05:53 ForTheDr3am wrote:
Justice will prevail.

One thing to keep in mind is that we are using an Extended Majority Vote in this game. I want to encourage people to not consider no lynch too much. It might seem tempting to not lynch day 1 because of the lack of information, but the best way to gather information is by good discussion. Any sort of consensus to not lynch will only benefit scum.

That being said, I won't be around for deadlines in this game, so I hope no major last-minute bandwagons take place.

He's right, no lynch = really bad.

I agree that we should lynch someone. The only person who's shown signs of being something other than vanilla townie so far is St. Daniel as I'm unconvinced that a townie would need help so early. I don't want to vote yet though as since its a newbie game he might just want general help and has shown no distinct signs of being mafia.
ForTheDr3am
Profile Joined November 2010
842 Posts
April 22 2012 21:36 GMT
#85
On April 23 2012 06:10 MajuGarzett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2012 05:58 Zealos wrote:
On April 23 2012 05:53 ForTheDr3am wrote:
Justice will prevail.

One thing to keep in mind is that we are using an Extended Majority Vote in this game. I want to encourage people to not consider no lynch too much. It might seem tempting to not lynch day 1 because of the lack of information, but the best way to gather information is by good discussion. Any sort of consensus to not lynch will only benefit scum.

That being said, I won't be around for deadlines in this game, so I hope no major last-minute bandwagons take place.

He's right, no lynch = really bad.

I agree that we should lynch someone. The only person who's shown signs of being something other than vanilla townie so far is St. Daniel as I'm unconvinced that a townie would need help so early. I don't want to vote yet though as since its a newbie game he might just want general help and has shown no distinct signs of being mafia.


How are exactly are we to understand the fact that according to you, he has "shown signs of being something other than vanilla townie" but "no distinct signs of being mafia?
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
April 22 2012 21:54 GMT
#86
On April 23 2012 06:36 ForTheDr3am wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2012 06:10 MajuGarzett wrote:
On April 23 2012 05:58 Zealos wrote:
On April 23 2012 05:53 ForTheDr3am wrote:
Justice will prevail.

One thing to keep in mind is that we are using an Extended Majority Vote in this game. I want to encourage people to not consider no lynch too much. It might seem tempting to not lynch day 1 because of the lack of information, but the best way to gather information is by good discussion. Any sort of consensus to not lynch will only benefit scum.

That being said, I won't be around for deadlines in this game, so I hope no major last-minute bandwagons take place.

He's right, no lynch = really bad.

I agree that we should lynch someone. The only person who's shown signs of being something other than vanilla townie so far is St. Daniel as I'm unconvinced that a townie would need help so early. I don't want to vote yet though as since its a newbie game he might just want general help and has shown no distinct signs of being mafia.


How are exactly are we to understand the fact that according to you, he has "shown signs of being something other than vanilla townie" but "no distinct signs of being mafia?

It's very typical scum behaviour. Making no actual reads, but posting a load of stuff under the guise of "useful posting"
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
ArcticFox
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1092 Posts
April 22 2012 22:09 GMT
#87
On April 23 2012 06:10 MajuGarzett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2012 05:58 Zealos wrote:
On April 23 2012 05:53 ForTheDr3am wrote:
Justice will prevail.

One thing to keep in mind is that we are using an Extended Majority Vote in this game. I want to encourage people to not consider no lynch too much. It might seem tempting to not lynch day 1 because of the lack of information, but the best way to gather information is by good discussion. Any sort of consensus to not lynch will only benefit scum.

That being said, I won't be around for deadlines in this game, so I hope no major last-minute bandwagons take place.

He's right, no lynch = really bad.

I agree that we should lynch someone. The only person who's shown signs of being something other than vanilla townie so far is St. Daniel as I'm unconvinced that a townie would need help so early. I don't want to vote yet though as since its a newbie game he might just want general help and has shown no distinct signs of being mafia.

Why wouldn't someone need help this early? When I played my first game, I was bugging my coach a day and a half before it started.

Not too many people have posted so far. Game started like 5 hours or so earlier than we expected, so I guess that's natural. But I will be checking to see who hasn't posted so we can start making people talk.

The most important thing is for everyone to be active. If we allow people not to post, it also allows scum not to post, which is the easiest way for them to play.

I would highly suggest that everyone make a notepad file or excel sheet and start keeping tabs of who they think is giving off townie and scummy vibes. As the game gets longer, it will be very helpful to have a quick guide to go back to for remembering how you felt about everyone. It will help you when you re-read filters as well to see how it lines up with the notes you've taken.

As it stands, there are now 7 people who haven't posted yet. Last game we nearly lynched scum Day 1 because we had some really good discussion going right out of the gate.

For example: Maju's idea to lynch lurkers. It's so standard that it's not even really worth discussing, BUT it's the only thing that's been brought up, so when you make your first post, post your thoughts on it. My personal thought is I want the game to be active enough that we don't have to, but if you won't talk, you can hang.

Discuss!

(P.S. Zealos stop acting so scummy, unless you *are* scum, in which case continue so we can lynch you first. <3)
ForTheDr3am
Profile Joined November 2010
842 Posts
April 22 2012 22:32 GMT
#88
On April 23 2012 07:09 ArcticFox wrote:
For example: Maju's idea to lynch lurkers. It's so standard that it's not even really worth discussing, BUT it's the only thing that's been brought up, so when you make your first post, post your thoughts on it. My personal thought is I want the game to be active enough that we don't have to, but if you won't talk, you can hang.

Discuss!

(P.S. Zealos stop acting so scummy, unless you *are* scum, in which case continue so we can lynch you first. <3)


Lynch all lurkers is far from everything that has been brought up until now. You even brought up that Zealos is acting a bit scummy yourself, and I am still waiting on Maju's answer on the exact meaning of his latest post. That is a decent discussion ground already without giving people the opportunity to just make empty posts on lurker lynches.

yomi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States773 Posts
April 22 2012 23:12 GMT
#89
hey bros. I'm not 100% convinced that we should lynch day1. but if we do

##vote: majugarzett
St.Daniel
Profile Joined July 2010
United States29 Posts
April 22 2012 23:58 GMT
#90
Whoa, hold on a sec yomi. You think we shouldn't lynch D1 and you vote Maj? for what? I find that little odd. Please give us your reason.

My analysis on Dr3am:

On April 23 2012 05:53 ForTheDr3am wrote:
Justice will prevail.

One thing to keep in mind is that we are using an Extended Majority Vote in this game. I want to encourage people to not consider no lynch too much. It might seem tempting to not lynch day 1 because of the lack of information, but the best way to gather information is by good discussion. Any sort of consensus to not lynch will only benefit scum.

That being said, I won't be around for deadlines in this game, so I hope no major last-minute bandwagons take place.


Note how he propose that the players should actively vote to avoid no lynch, and then he goes on and say that the best way to gather information is by good "discussion." That doesn't make any sense. Acquiring information for good discussion has nothing to do with his proposal. It doesn't support why people shouldn't vote for no lynch. Also, how does no lynch benefit scum exactly. If we do not have a convincing case but vote anyway for the sake of lynching someone, the chance is that we may lynch townie, thus benefiting mafia. This post doesn't bring up any topic that we can discuss but rather a vague statement that doesn't serve any purpose. I'm not yet convinced that he is a scum but this is just a thought.
Tough Life? Let's play some StarCraft!
MajuGarzett
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
April 23 2012 00:00 GMT
#91
On April 23 2012 07:32 ForTheDr3am wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2012 07:09 ArcticFox wrote:
For example: Maju's idea to lynch lurkers. It's so standard that it's not even really worth discussing, BUT it's the only thing that's been brought up, so when you make your first post, post your thoughts on it. My personal thought is I want the game to be active enough that we don't have to, but if you won't talk, you can hang.

Discuss!

(P.S. Zealos stop acting so scummy, unless you *are* scum, in which case continue so we can lynch you first. <3)


Lynch all lurkers is far from everything that has been brought up until now. You even brought up that Zealos is acting a bit scummy yourself, and I am still waiting on Maju's answer on the exact meaning of his latest post. That is a decent discussion ground already without giving people the opportunity to just make empty posts on lurker lynches.


I just meant he might be mafia or he might be a detective or medic or something.
MajuGarzett
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
April 23 2012 00:21 GMT
#92
Yomi seems suspicious to me. He says he isn't sure about lynching someone then votes when no one else has. That makes it more likely someone will be lynched. Also, he gave no reasons as to why I should be lynched. This makes me think he's a mafia who just wants to get some townie lynched.
ForTheDr3am
Profile Joined November 2010
842 Posts
April 23 2012 00:49 GMT
#93
On April 23 2012 08:58 St.Daniel wrote:
Whoa, hold on a sec yomi. You think we shouldn't lynch D1 and you vote Maj? for what? I find that little odd. Please give us your reason.

My analysis on Dr3am:

Show nested quote +
On April 23 2012 05:53 ForTheDr3am wrote:
Justice will prevail.

One thing to keep in mind is that we are using an Extended Majority Vote in this game. I want to encourage people to not consider no lynch too much. It might seem tempting to not lynch day 1 because of the lack of information, but the best way to gather information is by good discussion. Any sort of consensus to not lynch will only benefit scum.

That being said, I won't be around for deadlines in this game, so I hope no major last-minute bandwagons take place.


Note how he propose that the players should actively vote to avoid no lynch, and then he goes on and say that the best way to gather information is by good "discussion." That doesn't make any sense. Acquiring information for good discussion has nothing to do with his proposal. It doesn't support why people shouldn't vote for no lynch. Also, how does no lynch benefit scum exactly. If we do not have a convincing case but vote anyway for the sake of lynching someone, the chance is that we may lynch townie, thus benefiting mafia. This post doesn't bring up any topic that we can discuss but rather a vague statement that doesn't serve any purpose. I'm not yet convinced that he is a scum but this is just a thought.


The most fruitful discussions are those about whom to lynch. If townies agree to not lynch or even just play with the mindset of not lynching, it will stifle discussion and harm our scumhunting abilities. The reason why no lynch itself is bad should be obvious - lynching is our only way (apart from the vigilante) to kill mafia. If, after 2 days, there is no single decent case then we have failed as town.

It wasn't my primary intention to start a huge discussion with that post, I mainly wanted to make sure no townie goes "let's just no-lynch day 1!". Surprisingly enough, you felt the need to discuss it anyways by saying that it doesn't bring up a topic to discuss. Frankly, you aren't even accusing me of anything specific. So, I have a few questions for you.

a) Do you understand/agree with my point now?

b) There are enough posts in the topic that actually don't serve any purpose. What made you jump on mine? Seeing that yomi (and apparently you) aren't convinced that not lynching is generally bad, it seems it was pretty necessary after all.

c) You seem to have a slight inclination to think that I am scum. What, exactly, is your accusation? Am I trying to pretend to contribute? Inconsistency?

As far as I am concerned, your post was pretty empty contentwise. Your analysis of my post was not really an analysis, it just has the vagueness that you claimed I was guilty of. I hope you can answer my questions satisfactory, at least.

--------------------

As for other people.

@Zealos: I didn't mention it before because I originally wanted to observe more of you, but what is with the negative tone in your first few posts, and the frequent one-liners? Such an aggression in tone is pointless at best and disrupts the town atmosphere at worst. All you have done is verbally hating on Maju without much content.

@yomi: Others have asked already, please explain that last post of yours.

@Maju: You specifically said he has shown no distinct sign of being mafia. If you actually thought he might have a blue role, it is bad play to say so in the thread.


I'll be off for tonight, then. I hope the current open questions will be answered, and everybody will post.
yomi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States773 Posts
April 23 2012 01:13 GMT
#94
not much to explain, it makes perfect sense if you don't play like maniac day1 townies who read way too much into things. there's nothing contradictory or unusual about what I said.

You should all be voting, townies have no reason to fear voting. Mafia are afraid to take concrete stances. Everyone vote asap plz.

I'm not moving off maju atm he is a total dunce/mafia so not much lost if he ends up town anyway.
MajuGarzett
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
April 23 2012 01:55 GMT
#95
On April 23 2012 10:13 yomi wrote:
not much to explain, it makes perfect sense if you don't play like maniac day1 townies who read way too much into things. there's nothing contradictory or unusual about what I said.

You should all be voting, townies have no reason to fear voting. Mafia are afraid to take concrete stances. Everyone vote asap plz.

I'm not moving off maju atm he is a total dunce/mafia so not much lost if he ends up town anyway.

I would still like to hear the reasoning on me being mafia.

@forthedr3am: I realise I may have phrased that poorly earlier, I meant there was no way to differentiate if he was mafia or blue.
yomi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States773 Posts
April 23 2012 01:57 GMT
#96
pointing out that someone is mafia or blue is not helpful because the mafia know who the other mafia are and you are just helping them target blues
St.Daniel
Profile Joined July 2010
United States29 Posts
April 23 2012 02:11 GMT
#97
On April 23 2012 10:13 yomi wrote:
not much to explain, it makes perfect sense if you don't play like maniac day1 townies who read way too much into things. there's nothing contradictory or unusual about what I said.


What. The. Fuq.
First of all, you haven't said ANYTHING. You just said that no lynch for D1 is not bad and..... That's IT. I still don't get why you think Maj is a scum. Instead of explaining your position, you made it even more odd. If you think Maj is a scum, fine, give us evidence, proof, or at least something we can put under consideration.

You should all be voting, townies have no reason to fear voting. Mafia are afraid to take concrete stances. Everyone vote asap plz.


You said you are not convinced that we should lynch D1 and now you want everyone to vote asap? Am I missing something? What made you change your mind so quickly?



I'm not moving off maju atm he is a total dunce/mafia so not much lost if he ends up town anyway.


Again. Why? Almost half of people hasn't even posted and you jump to the conclusion that Maj is a scum.
Tough Life? Let's play some StarCraft!
MajuGarzett
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
April 23 2012 02:11 GMT
#98
On April 23 2012 10:57 yomi wrote:
pointing out that someone is mafia or blue is not helpful because the mafia know who the other mafia are and you are just helping them target blues

Yeah, I realise now that I didn't really think that through.

You still have not given evidence as to why I would be mafia, that's two posts in a row you've avoided the question. Furthermore, you're pressuring people to lynch someone who you so far have proposed no case against and when many people have not yet posted. To me this hints at you being mafia as you just want to get someone who you know isn't mafia lynched as fast as possible.

Also, you say mafia are afraid to take concrete stances when you're original post stated that you were not sure that anyone should be lynched.

Initially claiming you may not want to lynch anybody, then launching seemingly unfounded accusations, then pressuring everyone else to follow you blindly seems pretty scummy to me.
insectoceanx
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States331 Posts
April 23 2012 02:27 GMT
#99
Well I don't think anyone should be considered just based on asking for help. yomi's behavior seems slightly suspicious. Why would you lead by saying you are not convinced a lynching should even happen but then vote for someone in the next breath.

I agree we should lynch someone and am still reserving judgement.
yomi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States773 Posts
April 23 2012 02:31 GMT
#100
On April 23 2012 11:11 MajuGarzett wrote:

You still have not given evidence as to why I would be mafia, that's two posts in a row you've avoided the question. Furthermore, you're pressuring people to lynch someone who you so far have proposed no case against and when many people have not yet posted. To me this hints at you being mafia as you just want to get someone who you know isn't mafia lynched as fast as possible.

Also, you say mafia are afraid to take concrete stances when you're original post stated that you were not sure that anyone should be lynched.

Initially claiming you may not want to lynch anybody, then launching seemingly unfounded accusations, then pressuring everyone else to follow you blindly seems pretty scummy to me.

you need to work on your reading comprehension and hyperbole if you want to succeed in this game.


What have I accused you of that is unfounded? When did I pressure everyone to vote for you?

Please quote me saying these things.

I'm voting for you because you are stupid or mafia but you cannot be a good townie.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM481
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 481
Reynor 254
ByuN 211
TKL 163
Railgan 75
Codebar 50
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58231
Bisu 2934
Calm 1561
FanTaSy 1016
Stork 815
Rush 426
hero 386
firebathero 185
Snow 124
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 69
Mind 65
actioN 55
Sea.KH 51
ToSsGirL 38
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Bale 27
Mong 23
Sexy 23
soO 23
Rock 20
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 19
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 11
Sacsri 10
Shine 9
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8808
Dendi1062
Counter-Strike
fl0m5539
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1493
B2W.Neo731
Beastyqt590
olofmeister541
Mlord460
Khaldor384
KnowMe317
Hui .212
crisheroes176
Chillindude63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV271
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3080
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1698
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 31m
OSC
7h 31m
Replay Cast
7h 31m
OSC
20h 31m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.