• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:37
CEST 14:37
KST 21:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War15.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10340 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:50 GMT
#2142
On April 13 2012 06:48 FourFace wrote:
BH has got the shittiest cred out of all players. He accused sput of being scum. He helped lynch a townie and he'd gladly have me lynched. That's -3 in my book and -2 in al of yours because you don't know that I'm townie.

Please support a BH lynch today. Thank you and Good Night.


I accused S.T of being scum, and then Jayjay fucking shot him because he was being scummy as hell. Perhaps I do not have the most cred, but I make cases and push people and do my best to help the town. I do not waver in the face of resistance. I do not waffle. I stand by my actions, and in the same scenario, I'm sure both JayJay and I would do the same things again.

Can you say the same for your play this game?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:50 GMT
#2143
On April 13 2012 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 06:47 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:42 marvellosity wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:35 Nisani201 wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:32 marvellosity wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:21 wherebugsgo wrote:
On April 11 2012 19:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Can't sleep. Wanna find scum. I said earlier that I think there are scum on my wagon already...so that's where I'm going to start. After that, I'll look at other dubious characters (Adam, ghost,


make that TEN lol I knew I was missing something

(emphasis is mine)


The problem is, the absolute crapshoot that has been this VE/Toad issue means I am totally unsure on a tonne of people myself. BH? Katina? Kenpachi? Adam? and more. No idea where they stand or what I think of them because we haven't had the chance during the day to find out who they are.

How many are needed for a lynch and how many do we have atm?

It shouldn't be our responsibility to get their reads out. If they don't want to talk, it's probably just scum sitting back and watching two townies claw at each other.


Yes, but the problem is that we can't establish if that's the case because town as a whole haven't been able to prod at players like that.

I'm leaning towards prhplz's explanation above more and more. Toad looks bad to me still, but argh.

Also, if we already have enough votes on VE, I'm still willing not to vote for him and take whatever flak might come my way if he flips scum. I just can't reconcile his play with being scum, and I don't care if you all scream at me for thinking that.


Push a read then. If you're not willing to push VE to avoid a no-lynch, the manly course of action is to push your strongest scumread and vote him.


I would vote VE before I allowed a no-lynch.


We still have time, then, before the end of the day. Toad has many votes on him-- is he your prime choice for lynching? If you really agree with P-dawg, who's your #1 scumread?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:52 GMT
#2145
On April 13 2012 06:51 FourFace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 06:50 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:48 FourFace wrote:
BH has got the shittiest cred out of all players. He accused sput of being scum. He helped lynch a townie and he'd gladly have me lynched. That's -3 in my book and -2 in al of yours because you don't know that I'm townie.

Please support a BH lynch today. Thank you and Good Night.


I accused S.T of being scum, and then Jayjay fucking shot him because he was being scummy as hell. Perhaps I do not have the most cred, but I make cases and push people and do my best to help the town. I do not waver in the face of resistance. I do not waffle. I stand by my actions, and in the same scenario, I'm sure both JayJay and I would do the same things again.

Can you say the same for your play this game?


Who is Jayjay and how do you know he shot him?


Oops, meant Jackal. And he shot him because he was a vig and 5 people died last night. Where have you been?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:54 GMT
#2147
On April 13 2012 06:53 FourFace wrote:
How can you be so sure Jackal shot sput? He said he'd have no problem shooting you


There. Were. 5. Kills. Last. Night.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:57 GMT
#2151
On April 13 2012 06:55 FourFace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 06:54 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:53 FourFace wrote:
How can you be so sure Jackal shot sput? He said he'd have no problem shooting you


There. Were. 5. Kills. Last. Night.


So .. mafia can have vig and how would you know how many town vigs we have.


Are you suggesting S.T used his shot last night? We have no way of knowing if that's the case. I mean, it IS possible that he was shot by mafia and he shot someone. Also, assuming ET's claim is true, this is a 30-man game. Would there really be 4 or more vigis, of any alignment, in a game of this size?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 22:00 GMT
#2155
On April 13 2012 06:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 06:55 FourFace wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:54 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:53 FourFace wrote:
How can you be so sure Jackal shot sput? He said he'd have no problem shooting you


There. Were. 5. Kills. Last. Night.


So .. mafia can have vig and how would you know how many town vigs we have.


I hate to agree with Fourface but he's right here. We can't know if there are other vigis.


But surely a vigi who shot last night would claim, right? ET claimed his shot. The logical explanation for the 2nd extra shot not being claimed is that the shooter is dead-- either as Jackal or S.T. However, S.T was scummy as hell, and wasn't gonna get shot by mafia-- so he must have been shot by a town-aligned vigi. like Jackal.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 22:01 GMT
#2156
On April 13 2012 06:59 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 06:53 FourFace wrote:
How can you be so sure Jackal shot sput? He said he'd have no problem shooting you


Totally speculation on m part, but I doubt ST shot himself. Just a guess, not sure though.


That would be at typical 4F logic.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 22:03 GMT
#2158
On April 13 2012 07:02 FourFace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 07:00 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:57 marvellosity wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:55 FourFace wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:54 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:53 FourFace wrote:
How can you be so sure Jackal shot sput? He said he'd have no problem shooting you


There. Were. 5. Kills. Last. Night.


So .. mafia can have vig and how would you know how many town vigs we have.


I hate to agree with Fourface but he's right here. We can't know if there are other vigis.


But surely a vigi who shot last night would claim, right? ET claimed his shot. The logical explanation for the 2nd extra shot not being claimed is that the shooter is dead-- either as Jackal or S.T. However, S.T was scummy as hell, and wasn't gonna get shot by mafia-- so he must have been shot by a town-aligned vigi. like Jackal.



ET can claim all he wants, that doesn't mean he's telling the truth. He could be scum Vigi for all we know


You have a scumread on ET?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 22:05 GMT
#2161
On April 13 2012 07:05 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 07:03 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 13 2012 07:02 FourFace wrote:
On April 13 2012 07:00 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:57 marvellosity wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:55 FourFace wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:54 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:53 FourFace wrote:
How can you be so sure Jackal shot sput? He said he'd have no problem shooting you


There. Were. 5. Kills. Last. Night.


So .. mafia can have vig and how would you know how many town vigs we have.


I hate to agree with Fourface but he's right here. We can't know if there are other vigis.


But surely a vigi who shot last night would claim, right? ET claimed his shot. The logical explanation for the 2nd extra shot not being claimed is that the shooter is dead-- either as Jackal or S.T. However, S.T was scummy as hell, and wasn't gonna get shot by mafia-- so he must have been shot by a town-aligned vigi. like Jackal.



ET can claim all he wants, that doesn't mean he's telling the truth. He could be scum Vigi for all we know


You have a scumread on ET?


I don't get why scum would shoot michaelthe. ET's claim that he would shoot him and winding up dead points towards ET being clean imo.


Well yeah this is obvious. I'm just trying to figure out what 4F is "thinking"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 22:06 GMT
#2163
On April 13 2012 07:04 FourFace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 07:03 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 13 2012 07:02 FourFace wrote:
On April 13 2012 07:00 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:57 marvellosity wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:55 FourFace wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:54 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:53 FourFace wrote:
How can you be so sure Jackal shot sput? He said he'd have no problem shooting you


There. Were. 5. Kills. Last. Night.


So .. mafia can have vig and how would you know how many town vigs we have.


I hate to agree with Fourface but he's right here. We can't know if there are other vigis.


But surely a vigi who shot last night would claim, right? ET claimed his shot. The logical explanation for the 2nd extra shot not being claimed is that the shooter is dead-- either as Jackal or S.T. However, S.T was scummy as hell, and wasn't gonna get shot by mafia-- so he must have been shot by a town-aligned vigi. like Jackal.



ET can claim all he wants, that doesn't mean he's telling the truth. He could be scum Vigi for all we know


You have a scumread on ET?


I have one on you. And you didn't for a second doubt that ET could be lying about his claim


DODGING THE QUESTION.

Do you have a scumread on ET?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 22:07 GMT
#2165
STILL DODGING.

Do you have a scumread on ET?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 22:09 GMT
#2167
You refuse to answer my question? Why?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 22:09 GMT
#2169
I mean, it seems fairly simple. If you think the flaw in my logic is "ET is a scum vigi" then stating your scumread on him should be a pretty straightforward next step, right?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 22:11 GMT
#2172
On April 13 2012 07:11 marvellosity wrote:
Why won't Fourface answer the question?!


He's scum
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 22:21 GMT
#2176
On April 13 2012 07:19 EchelonTee wrote:
if you guys dont have anything to say you don't have to spam.

unbelievable... more posts in D2 than D1. never seen that before.


4F definitely doesn't have anything to say, and certainly not about your alignment.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 22:32 GMT
#2182
So, you have a scumread on him?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 22:33 GMT
#2183
Also, you are aware he CALLED the shot on MT, right?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 22:37 GMT
#2184
It's also fairly clear you hadn't actually looked at his filter, and when i kept on pressing the issue, you took like 20 minutes to go find some excuses for your read.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 22:44 GMT
#2187
On April 13 2012 07:42 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 07:39 FourFace wrote:
He claims town aligned vig and shoots the guy who had a case on him. Laughable.


He claimed town aligned vig and shot a guy who looked scummy. Made sense in my books


In fact, if I remember correctly, MT spent most of his day with his vote on 4F before doing some weird shit later in the day with the HB and Jan wagons.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 22:47 GMT
#2189
On April 13 2012 07:46 FourFace wrote:
This is also pretty funny if he turnes out to be scum alligned vig

Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 11:16 EchelonTee wrote:
@gonzaw I will. I'm going to go out on a limb and stop my tunneling on you because I need to rethink this entire game.

Whoever is the 2nd vig who shot, unlesss you think there is a good reason that you should not claim (I don't know why such a reason would exist, but I suppose so Mafia won't shoot you?), you should claim your shot so that town can scrutinize why you took the shot. Because of the existence of Mafia aligned vigs, the extra KP could've come from scum. This applies to me too of course; I made a mistake in shooting michealthe and I should be scrutinized for it. If I had hit scum, then it would've incriminated Hassybaby to some extent, but now I am more confused.



@Hassy .. funny that you come to the rescue. I repeat: If I had hit scum, then it would've incriminated Hassybaby to some extent, but now I am more confused. Genious defence .. so subtle it probably would've got you through the game as a confirmed townie .. subliminally infused by this statement of his.


[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 273
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31419
Calm 6720
Rain 1799
Bisu 1577
Jaedong 733
Horang2 620
FanTaSy 480
BeSt 355
Rush 328
Stork 259
[ Show more ]
Soma 244
Zeus 195
Larva 149
Light 127
Snow 121
Free 119
ZerO 107
Barracks 101
Mind 84
Pusan 83
910 81
Mong 78
Killer 54
Sea.KH 43
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 29
Shinee 28
Sexy 22
Hm[arnc] 19
Noble 17
Aegong 16
sorry 14
Terrorterran 9
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6326
Counter-Strike
fl0m2461
olofmeister1066
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns31742
singsing2057
B2W.Neo681
dupreeh410
crisheroes287
Lowko276
hiko209
RotterdaM30
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3266
• Jankos2628
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 23m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.