• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:21
CEST 06:21
KST 13:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8187 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 185 Next
Eternalmisfit
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States643 Posts
June 02 2011 01:45 GMT
#1301
On June 02 2011 10:42 redFF wrote:
goddamnit sinani...Just because i claimed doesn't mean you have to. For all we know Sinani could be a mafia PGO type role and will just kill anyone who visits him -_-


Which is why we use Bum to kill Sinani. No other townie touches him.

Good things happen -> BC revives
Bad things happen -> Bum dies and the town gets rid of two baddies
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 02 2011 01:45 GMT
#1302
On June 02 2011 10:38 Mig wrote:
I can't see any reason to sinani to lie about this. If he is lying and we didn't kill him. Then whomever gave him his role would tell everyone that sinani was lying and lynch him. Just seems like way too big of a risk for a mafia to take.

So I think it is safe to assume he is telling the truth. In that case we should take the trade and have bum kill him that way we don't have to use any of our kp to do it down the line.


It couldn't be a recruiting role, could it? As in it brings back BC, but changes his alignment? I'm trying to think of any possibility where scum would want to do this, and that's about the only one I can think of. The only other thing, would be if he's something like a methman or NRA member, but then he'd only do a 1 to 1 trade, and that's bad for scum, so it's unlikely. Also, if we send Bum in to do it, any possible traps become irrelevant, because they won't kill town anyways :p

I think we should go for it, if we're sure of his alignment.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 02 2011 01:46 GMT
#1303
Wow, ninja'd
you gotta dance
Eternalmisfit
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States643 Posts
June 02 2011 01:51 GMT
#1304
On June 02 2011 10:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2011 10:38 Mig wrote:
I can't see any reason to sinani to lie about this. If he is lying and we didn't kill him. Then whomever gave him his role would tell everyone that sinani was lying and lynch him. Just seems like way too big of a risk for a mafia to take.

So I think it is safe to assume he is telling the truth. In that case we should take the trade and have bum kill him that way we don't have to use any of our kp to do it down the line.


It couldn't be a recruiting role, could it? As in it brings back BC, but changes his alignment? I'm trying to think of any possibility where scum would want to do this, and that's about the only one I can think of. The only other thing, would be if he's something like a methman or NRA member, but then he'd only do a 1 to 1 trade, and that's bad for scum, so it's unlikely. Also, if we send Bum in to do it, any possible traps become irrelevant, because they won't kill town anyways :p

I think we should go for it, if we're sure of his alignment.


Since there is both role and alignment reveal on flip, I doubt mafia would play this card..
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
June 02 2011 01:51 GMT
#1305
I agree that bum should hit sinani. Sinani will never get to use his power unless we take care of it now, and I feel that he's not a very good townie. So let's get this over with.
whole lies with a half smile
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
June 02 2011 01:52 GMT
#1306
On June 02 2011 10:42 redFF wrote:
goddamnit sinani...Just because i claimed doesn't mean you have to. For all we know Sinani could be a mafia PGO type role and will just kill anyone who visits him -_-

Which is why I said earlier that only the person killing him should visit.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 02 2011 01:56 GMT
#1307
I think me for BC is worth it.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
June 02 2011 02:30 GMT
#1308
Has anyone thought about the possibility of a roleblock or bus driver role that could affect you sinani? would you be immune to something like that?
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
June 02 2011 02:33 GMT
#1309
I think the only thing that could affect this role would be a bus driver. You can't really block a role that doesn't involve him doing anything that gets him killed.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 02 2011 02:33 GMT
#1310
Exactly, there are just so many ways this plan could go wrong. Bum shoots Sinani-sinani gets bussed to someone town. We lynch Bum because he didnt shoot Sinani. Owait town looses 2 potentially valuable players for nothing and wastes a lynch that could have gone to scum!

Sinani why did you bloody claim -_-
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
June 02 2011 02:37 GMT
#1311
On June 02 2011 11:33 redFF wrote:Sinani why did you bloody claim -_-


I am going to repeat this, because there have been several who have claimed, including you and Kurumi. Granted, Kurumi's was a softclaim, but he confirmed it moments later.


DO NOT CLAIM UNLESS IT IS NECESSARY.

DO NOT CLAIM UNLESS IT IS NECESSARY.

IT DOES NOT HELP US.

IT HELPS MAFIA.

DO NOT CLAIM UNLESS IT IS NECESSARY.


I feel that required caps lock.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 02 2011 02:42 GMT
#1312
Hi guys.
Allow me to preface this with the following caveats:
1. I don't care if you like me.
2. I don't care if you think I'm arrogant, belligerent, ignorant, or any other kind of 'ent/ant
3. I'm not here to be your friend.
4. If I hurt your precious feelings you need to start spending more time in the real world.
5. I'm here to kill scum
6. I will not coddle you in the process.

Now that we have that out of the way I'm going to speak my mind.
75% of you suck. That is a simple truth.

There is no such thing as a "useless townie". That line of thinking stops right here. RIGHT NOW. You all get that? I hope you got that. If you wish to push it any more you are scum. The only useless townies are inactives that will be modkilled. If an individual is posting things you don't agree with, or you think are off the mark, or you think are scummy by all means call them out on it. But stop analyzing people you think are useless townies. If they are town they are not useless. You dumbshits are going to "useless" townie us right into oblivion.Stop fucking doing it. The only thing you are doing is giving scum a place to hide. The only useless townies are the ones calling others useless townies. Fucking stop it. Morons.

Do not base your analysis on people that piss you off. We just lost the goddamned batman because some fucking moron had a fucking hardon at BC. I understand that this game creates emotional responses from people. You dumbshits have to understand that sometimes people are looking for emotional responses. Scum love to stir the pot. If I call you stupid look at the reason why I called you stupid. Odds are if you step back you will realize that yes what you said was stupid. Stupidity does not make people scummy. Calling a persons post stupid does not make that person scummy. It happens get the fuck over it.
Scummy behavior lies in wanting to kill people for stupid shallow reasons.
Scum do not have to pressure people. Us townies do that all by ourselves. Scum simply look for the opportunity to go along for the ride. Stop driving the fucking bus. If you see a post that seems to push a scum agenda bring it to our attention Stop trying to get people lynched because you think they are stupid. Odds are if a person appears stupid it's because they are stupid. Not because they are scum.
So please stop trying to massage your fucking collective egos. Actually everybody right now take your ego and fold it up into a little square and wipe your ass with it. Then flush it. You'll know where to find it when the game is over.

I am in a mason circle that did include BC. This circle is not of my doing. As far as I know atm nobody in it is the benefactor that included all of us. BC had the best analysis of this game to this point. "General opinion is people are fucktards."
I could not have said it better. Bum can confirm this. He's in the circle with me. I will not out the others. If they wish to claim it's on them. Don't ask me to.

We need to use Bum as an asset. A lot of you are going to call this differently. As of right now I believe towns best interest lies in using Bum until the time comes where he has to play for his win condition. When that moment arrives I have no problem with kicking him to the curb.

I probably have another million things to add but I don't remember wtf they are.
Bottom line is - Town,Stop being fucking morons. Start looking for scum instead of people that piss you off or you deem as useless.
Fucking morons.
Yours truly,
Jackal58
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 02 2011 02:44 GMT
#1313
I'm going to bsd
Life can only kill you once.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 02 2011 03:09 GMT
#1314
The whole point of this game is to use or roles to town's advantage. I think that reviving BC is worth it. If you don't, you're probably scum.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 02 2011 03:16 GMT
#1315
Yeah jackal is in a circle with me. I could have said that for you jackal lol...
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 02 2011 03:28 GMT
#1316
On June 02 2011 12:09 sinani206 wrote:
The whole point of this game is to use or roles to town's advantage. I think that reviving BC is worth it. If you don't, you're probably scum.


Well, if scum has responses to this, you are in a heep of do-do. They could shoot you the next night after lynching scum, and that would be an obnoxious flip of a really strong town power.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
June 02 2011 03:34 GMT
#1317
On June 02 2011 12:28 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2011 12:09 sinani206 wrote:
The whole point of this game is to use or roles to town's advantage. I think that reviving BC is worth it. If you don't, you're probably scum.


Well, if scum has responses to this, you are in a heep of do-do. They could shoot you the next night after lynching scum, and that would be an obnoxious flip of a really strong town power.


But that depends on whether or not sinani's power revives the last person killed, or a person of his choice.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 02 2011 03:49 GMT
#1318
I choose every night.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
June 02 2011 03:53 GMT
#1319
There are certainly mafia roles out there which could screw things up but I think it is clearly worth the risk to possibly revive our best player. Especially considering he has a valuable role that can help town.
Moderator
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
June 02 2011 04:57 GMT
#1320
*barks loudly*
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 251
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 606
Larva 405
Leta 68
NaDa 46
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft443
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1356
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota292
League of Legends
• Rush1172
• Lourlo839
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 39m
INu's Battles
7h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 39m
Replay Cast
18h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.