• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:40
CEST 17:40
KST 00:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10063 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 160

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 273 Next
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 30 2011 03:03 GMT
#3181
Coag why aren't you showing the PMs that I was responding to when I sent those?

I'm gonna dump all my PMs later.

Doesn't matter though I'm not surviving the night.

We lost the item game when we lynched tack, I sheeped to jackal and coag's plan all along and didn't realize it was a scum plan until now.

We have 2 dead townies to show for their plan, and somehow I'm still the main suspect.

You guys are getting played by either jackal or coag (at this point I can't tell which one).

I fell for it too, but I'm a newbie. What is your excuse?
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 30 2011 03:04 GMT
#3182
On March 30 2011 12:01 bumatlarge wrote:
Jackal fuhgitaboutit you a goodfella, you wiseguy

I'm not forgetting about it. I'm pissed.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 30 2011 03:07 GMT
#3183
On March 30 2011 12:03 Lemonwalrus wrote:
Coag why aren't you showing the PMs that I was responding to when I sent those?

I'm gonna dump all my PMs later.

Doesn't matter though I'm not surviving the night.

We lost the item game when we lynched tack, I sheeped to jackal and coag's plan all along and didn't realize it was a scum plan until now.

We have 2 dead townies to show for their plan, and somehow I'm still the main suspect.

You guys are getting played by either jackal or coag (at this point I can't tell which one).

I fell for it too, but I'm a newbie. What is your excuse?

You're going to survive the night.
And you just told me in a PM I'm the scum.
Koo koo ka choo mother fucker.
Life can only kill you once.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 03:08 GMT
#3184
On March 30 2011 12:03 Lemonwalrus wrote:
Coag why aren't you showing the PMs that I was responding to when I sent those?

I'm gonna dump all my PMs later.

Doesn't matter though I'm not surviving the night.

We lost the item game when we lynched tack, I sheeped to jackal and coag's plan all along and didn't realize it was a scum plan until now.

We have 2 dead townies to show for their plan, and somehow I'm still the main suspect.

You guys are getting played by either jackal or coag (at this point I can't tell which one).

I fell for it too, but I'm a newbie. What is your excuse?


Lol. I'm going to make you roll a fucking ball around till it's big enough to make a star and then just hammer it to nothingness. And laugh at you. And then hammer you into liquid. And drink you. I'll be drunk too. Go die SCUM

[image loading]
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 30 2011 03:08 GMT
#3185
No, I said your plan was scum.

I don't know who the ringleader is between you and coag, but I know that is the scum.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 03:10 GMT
#3186
well jackal wants me to shoot him so its down to me and you.
so that just leaves you
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 30 2011 03:11 GMT
#3187
Jackal can move your shot just like he did last night, of course he wants you to shoot him, because he can make you shoot whoever the fuck he wants.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 03:12 GMT
#3188
to be honest im 50 50 on if its you or jackal.

fuck if i know
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 03:13 GMT
#3189
I will let town decide.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 30 2011 03:18 GMT
#3190
cool item game you got here.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 03:18 GMT
#3191
On March 30 2011 12:13 Coagulation wrote:
I will let town decide.

it doesn't matter...

Mafia is going to shoot both the players that are not mafia.
Town is going to kill who every they think is mafia
Black is going to kill who every they think is mafia

Everyone in item game should die... either that or coag lives and jackal and lemon die, either or.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 03:19 GMT
#3192
On March 30 2011 12:12 Coagulation wrote:
to be honest im 50 50 on if its you or jackal.

fuck if i know


It's obviously Lemon Walrus. Look at his posts. He posts long ass motherfucking posts when it's on nothing like bum's mayor vote and then one-liners when he needs to actually take a stance on something. Now he's come back and blames the both of you for "tricking him" when his PMs are scummy as fuck. All of them are like NO! WHAT ARE YO DOING! or like nah chill, we got him. He's 100% sure Tack is Scum. Why? Cause he knows Tack isn't. Mafia play with confidence when trying to get someone lynched. Town wavers. Even Foolishness or Bum wavers. Mafia will usually never waver.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 30 2011 03:21 GMT
#3193
I was never sure Tack was anything, jackal/coag were the sure ones.

Read the thread.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 30 2011 03:23 GMT
#3194
And the 'slips' i was referring to was when he said he had a weapon.

The original plan, as I understood it, was to make it seem that he didn't have an important enough item to draw a steal, so that he could shoot people at his discretion.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 30 2011 03:24 GMT
#3195
Ok... Confession time... There is a way I can avoid being mind controlled that won't impact my ability to drive people around (IE, save someone in item game), but it will almost certainly kill me. Should I do it?

If so, as usual, don't tell me who to bus around. I'll do it myself, switch somebody in IG with somebody I think is mafia.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 03:24 GMT
#3196
On March 30 2011 12:21 Lemonwalrus wrote:
I was never sure Tack was anything, jackal/coag were the sure ones.

Read the thread.


I thought I smashed you into nothingness. Nothingness doesn't talk and doesn't get a say in it's future.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 30 2011 03:27 GMT
#3197
Also coag, if you are really 50/50, why did I get a PM dump and jackal didn't?
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 30 2011 03:29 GMT
#3198
On March 30 2011 12:24 tnkted wrote:
Ok... Confession time... There is a way I can avoid being mind controlled that won't impact my ability to drive people around (IE, save someone in item game), but it will almost certainly kill me. Should I do it?

If so, as usual, don't tell me who to bus around. I'll do it myself, switch somebody in IG with somebody I think is mafia.

I just hope it doesn't lead to more chaos.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 30 2011 03:29 GMT
#3199
On March 30 2011 12:18 Kenpachi wrote:
cool item game you got here.


Ever going to post something useful?

Of the item game players, I think Coag is town. Lw/Jackal, I'm not so sure. The thing for tonight is to get Coag through alive. We can lynch one of Lw/Jackal tomorrow if need be, but it might be preferable to kill them both tonight if possible so that we don't need to use up another day and another lynch still stuck on the IG. Best case scenario is we kill them both, coag lives. The next best is if 1 dies, Coag lives, we lynch the other tomorrow. Worst case is coag dies, and the other townie dies. If we think coag is going to die and mafia will win, it might even be best to kill everyone in the IG, to force a draw on the items. Better no one gets them than Red.

Also, Coag better not be the fucking red.
you gotta dance
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 03:30 GMT
#3200
if coag is mafia, he deserves to win IG....
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 278
Codebar 45
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39220
Calm 3790
Shuttle 1868
Bisu 1725
FanTaSy 1526
Mini 1202
Soma 691
Rush 575
EffOrt 507
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 318
actioN 294
Snow 267
Hyuk 259
ZerO 219
firebathero 210
Dewaltoss 108
Zeus 78
Barracks 73
hero 72
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 52
Killer 44
Sharp 39
Pusan 37
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 32
Free 26
Bale 26
Shine 21
Yoon 20
HiyA 18
Aegong 17
sorry 17
PianO 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8118
Dendi908
League of Legends
KnowMe43
Counter-Strike
x6flipin481
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes587
Other Games
singsing2490
hiko1633
B2W.Neo297
Beastyqt290
byalli262
mouzStarbuck208
FrodaN206
Livibee193
Liquid`VortiX180
Hui .172
RotterdaM77
Mew2King61
Trikslyr59
Rex22
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV283
League of Legends
• Nemesis2275
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 35m
Replay Cast
7h 20m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.