• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:27
CEST 18:27
KST 01:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10628 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 158

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 273 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 02:32 GMT
#3141
On March 30 2011 11:17 Insanious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:16 LSB wrote:
Criminal Activity: Moderate

Um... I think this means that the +vote was one from a scum.

Black or Red = important.

If its from Red, it means jackal is scum... just saying.


Fuck off dickwad, the hidden vote was cause of me
[image loading]

The rumors of the return of the KING have permeated across the land...

And they are true! For I am the KING!

I have proof in this PM from GMarshal, my trusted right hand man.

From: GMarshal [ 1024 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: MY LIFE FOR THE KING
Date: 3/27/11 14:53
So, I thought it would be a good idea to leave you a nice little breadcrumb so you can claim if I die.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=200702&currentpage=90#1788

is the post, if you take the first letter of each players name it says IAMBG

followed by CA KIM

your name is unbolded pointing to you and you are the only player with CA in that order in your name in the game currently, KIM actually spells out KIMG when you consider that I say "I'm coming for you lurkers, tremble in fear!", the I refers to GMarshal, me which leads to the word KIMG, no players have the letter N as the first letter in their names unfortunately. Anyway, this is only in the case that I die, in which case you are going to need the medic protects.

FOR THE KING!
GMarshal

PS. the timestamps also match pretty closely so use that to your benefit
(and if the town is seeing this then GL Town, get those scummy bastards for me)


Luckily, my left hand man is still with me. I would like it if somehow I could be connected to the Blue Police Force's circle for I have important information for them due to some of my skills. DT check me if you want but I will lead town to victory!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 30 2011 02:34 GMT
#3142
wow trying to overthrow Bum i see. why did you reveal it at night. of all times
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:34 GMT
#3143
Why are people so violent in this game... Coag was swearing and calling people names all game, now I am a dickwad .

That hurt my feelings.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 30 2011 02:35 GMT
#3144
Wait what?

You couldn't wait 'till morning?

Now we gotta protect you too?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:35 GMT
#3145
He has a body guard, we don't need to protect him unless his other body guard dies, hes safe.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 02:35 GMT
#3146
On March 30 2011 11:35 CubEdIn wrote:
Wait what?

You couldn't wait 'till morning?

Now we gotta protect you too?


Don't need to protect me, I still protection
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 30 2011 02:36 GMT
#3147
*hugs Insanious*

There there little guy, don't worry about mean ol' Coag, they all know it's just a game.
Now, how wide around-the-neck are you? I'm craftin' myself this awesome noose.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 02:36 GMT
#3148
Don't need to protect me, I still have protection
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 30 2011 02:37 GMT
#3149
Tits.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 30 2011 02:38 GMT
#3150
Are you for real.................................................................................

Okay sure you still have your bodyguard but you just told mafia what alignment you are and CLEARLY not 1 of the BG's. That's like giving them a better chance to find BG. omfg.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2011 02:38 GMT
#3151
No personal attacks. Careful, this is the second time this has been brought up.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 30 2011 02:38 GMT
#3152
It is now night.
Coag is town
It doesn't matter what I am.
You won't believe me at any rate.
Keep Coag alive.
Whatever anybody has to do keep Coag alive.
LW is the scum.
Shoot me Coag.
Scum cannot get DT items.
Sorry guys. I threw a name against the wall to see what happened.
A lot of shit happened.
You have a ton of shit to analyze.
Please Coag kill me.
I can't invest another day into this bull shit.
Life can only kill you once.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 30 2011 02:38 GMT
#3153
On March 30 2011 11:37 CubEdIn wrote:
Tits.

*looks around curiously* [spectral voice] where? [/spectral voice]
Moderator
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:39 GMT
#3154
On March 30 2011 11:38 kitaman27 wrote:
No personal attacks. Careful, this is the second time this has been brought up.

I was just joking....

I'm a big boy I can take some criticism.

The people in here are a lot nicer to me then the ones in the NASL player thread, those guys are NASTY.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 30 2011 02:39 GMT
#3155
On March 30 2011 11:38 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:37 CubEdIn wrote:
Tits.

*looks around curiously* [spectral voice] where? [/spectral voice]

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/151858/the-tooth-fairy-visits-cartman
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 30 2011 02:39 GMT
#3156
On March 30 2011 11:38 Jackal58 wrote:
It is now night.
Coag is town
It doesn't matter what I am.
You won't believe me at any rate.
Keep Coag alive.
Whatever anybody has to do keep Coag alive.
LW is the scum.
Shoot me Coag.
Scum cannot get DT items.
Sorry guys. I threw a name against the wall to see what happened.
A lot of shit happened.
You have a ton of shit to analyze.
Please Coag kill me.
I can't invest another day into this bull shit.

Yea, the bullshit you created and now you want out of this mess.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 30 2011 02:40 GMT
#3157
On March 30 2011 11:34 Insanious wrote:
Why are people so violent in this game... Coag was swearing and calling people names all game, now I am a dickwad .

That hurt my feelings.

I'm a moron. Fuck you dickwad.
Life can only kill you once.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:41 GMT
#3158
On March 30 2011 11:40 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:34 Insanious wrote:
Why are people so violent in this game... Coag was swearing and calling people names all game, now I am a dickwad .

That hurt my feelings.

I'm a moron. Fuck you dickwad.

:'( jackal, i thought we had a thing... it was a love hate relationship... mostly hate, but it was something. Now you're just throwing it all away, I can't believe you.

*storms off into the rainy night*
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 30 2011 02:41 GMT
#3159
I think it's pretty obvious that Lemon is scum and mafia wants you dead.

I mean look, he vanished from the thread ever since I posted my plan.

Thing is, mafia will need to take you BOTH out.
So suck it up and do some pro analysis during the night, keep your fingers crossed and hope you make it.
Us blues will try our best.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 30 2011 02:42 GMT
#3160
On March 30 2011 11:39 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:38 Jackal58 wrote:
It is now night.
Coag is town
It doesn't matter what I am.
You won't believe me at any rate.
Keep Coag alive.
Whatever anybody has to do keep Coag alive.
LW is the scum.
Shoot me Coag.
Scum cannot get DT items.
Sorry guys. I threw a name against the wall to see what happened.
A lot of shit happened.
You have a ton of shit to analyze.
Please Coag kill me.
I can't invest another day into this bull shit.

Yea, the bullshit you created and now you want out of this mess.

I want town to win.
Period.
If some goddamned bus driver hadn't try to be hero we wouldn't fucking be here.
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 331
Codebar 73
UpATreeSC 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38652
Calm 3717
Bisu 2491
FanTaSy 1397
Shuttle 1376
Mini 530
Hyuk 404
Stork 350
actioN 290
EffOrt 284
[ Show more ]
Barracks 204
firebathero 190
Rush 185
Snow 149
Dewaltoss 110
Zeus 67
Shinee 46
Liquid`Ret 43
Sharp 34
soO 32
Sea.KH 31
Hyun 30
Bale 27
Free 24
Pusan 24
Yoon 20
Aegong 18
Shine 18
PianO 18
HiyA 18
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7837
Dendi1064
XaKoH 307
League of Legends
KnowMe47
Counter-Strike
x6flipin493
Fnx 0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes610
Other Games
singsing2501
hiko1506
FrodaN787
Beastyqt537
mouzStarbuck281
byalli216
Livibee190
Hui .160
Liquid`VortiX158
C9.Mang0114
RotterdaM99
Trikslyr59
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV413
Other Games
• Shiphtur959
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 48m
Replay Cast
6h 33m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.