• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:27
CEST 18:27
KST 01:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10628 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 157

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 273 Next
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:24 GMT
#3121
On March 30 2011 11:22 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:10 CubEdIn wrote:
@Jackal: Not by your friends, the boys in blue, pal!

See that's the thing. It really doesn't matter who I pissed off. It doesn't really matter who gets lynched. I know Coag is town Lynching Lemon or Tack doesn't matter. Kill me tonight protect Coag. How that happens I don't really give a shit.
If Tack flips green it doesn't matter. Kill me protect Coag. Town wins items.
I don't give two shits if I live or not. I refuse to allow scum to have DT items. They get them they will win. Scum will not win any game I'm in if I can do anything to prevent it. Sorry Tack. But the sad truth is I don't care what your alignment is. I know Coag is town. Either you or Lemon need to die. Coag believes Lemon is town. I can't get his support if I threw Lemons name against the wall to see what sticks so I threw yours. It's not personal. Hell it probably doesn't even seem logical. But it is. I need one of you to die. I didn't really care which of you it was. I didn't really care how that person would flip. What I do care about is town winning. I'm town. I refuse to lose as town. I've done pretty fucking good making town win over my last 3 games. I've also pissed off alot of townies and scum doing it. I don't care. The mantra is "Play to win"
The mantra isn't "Play not to lose"
The difference is balls.
After tomorrows day post kill whoever isn't coag if Tack flips green

tack flipped green
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:24 GMT
#3122
On March 30 2011 11:19 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:16 Kenpachi wrote:
I got you there Kavdragon

i think you're black actually. you are going to die tomorrow.
Unless LW didnt die overnight


Why am I going to die tomorrow? Scum slip anyone?
Also, it's night now. LW is still alive.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 30 2011 02:24 GMT
#3123
Well tack flipped green
Damn me for not waiting.
Protect Coag.
Kill me
Lynch Lemon.
I'm going to bed.
Life can only kill you once.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 02:25 GMT
#3124
little late
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 30 2011 02:25 GMT
#3125
On March 30 2011 11:24 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:19 Kenpachi wrote:
On March 30 2011 11:16 Kenpachi wrote:
I got you there Kavdragon

i think you're black actually. you are going to die tomorrow.
Unless LW didnt die overnight


Why am I going to die tomorrow? Scum slip anyone?
Also, it's night now. LW is still alive.

oh well, i meant i was going to lead your lynch lol
really, id kill you if i had KP though..
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 30 2011 02:26 GMT
#3126
On March 30 2011 11:16 LSB wrote:
Criminal Activity: Moderate


XD

Well let me throw together a list again?

1. RebirthOfLeGenD - Scum?
2. Jackal58 - Town
3. OriginalName -Town
4. Kenpachi - Scum
5. deconduo - Town
6. Kavdragon - Town
7. darmousseh Day 1 lynch
8. bumatlarge - Town
9. GMarshal Night 1 Kill
10. Coagulation - Town
11. orgolove - Scum
12. chaoser - Town
13. Meapak_Ziphh - Town?
14. annul Night 1 Kill
15. kevconsim - Town
16. Mr. Wiggles - Town
17. CubEdIn - Town
18. GGQ - Town?
19. ilovejonn - town?
20. Amber[LighT] - scum?
21. BrownBear - scum?
22. Lemonwalrus - Scum
23. Rean - Town
24. tnkted - Town
25. Tackster Day 2 lynch
26. Lanaia - Town
27. iGrok - Town?
28. Beneather - SCUM?
29. Insanious - SCUM?
30. Eiii - SCUM?

Town is interchangeable with black at the moment. I'm willing to ignore their predicament to net a few red kills, as they are the immediate threat. I just threw this together off the vote list, and game knoqledge.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 30 2011 02:26 GMT
#3127
Well I don't know what town has but so long as Bus Driver will listen to us it should be ok.

Mafia can't use mind control/confusion/whatever on both the BD and Coag (who has the gun).

So coag can shoot whoever he wants, us blues will do our thing, and we'll tell tnked who to move (even publicly). Mafia may kill one of you guys, but definitely not both.

Also, I suspect mafia will see the morning with a few less members. More so if Coag guesses right.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 30 2011 02:26 GMT
#3128
On March 30 2011 11:25 Coagulation wrote:
little late

Fuck you Mr Lemon is green.
Life can only kill you once.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 30 2011 02:27 GMT
#3129
Maybe if you and Coag used some fucking LOGIC and ANALYZED and switched your votes to LEMON we could have killed scum AND have 1 extra townie alive. You don't care this you don't care that, fucking ridiculous.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 30 2011 02:28 GMT
#3130
On March 30 2011 11:26 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:16 LSB wrote:
Criminal Activity: Moderate


XD

Well let me throw together a list again?

1. RebirthOfLeGenD - Scum?
2. Jackal58 - Town
3. OriginalName -Town
4. Kenpachi - Scum
5. deconduo - Town
6. Kavdragon - Town
7. darmousseh Day 1 lynch
8. bumatlarge - Town
9. GMarshal Night 1 Kill
10. Coagulation - Town
11. orgolove - Scum
12. chaoser - Town
13. Meapak_Ziphh - Town?
14. annul Night 1 Kill
15. kevconsim - Town
16. Mr. Wiggles - Town
17. CubEdIn - Town
18. GGQ - Town?
19. ilovejonn - town?
20. Amber[LighT] - scum?
21. BrownBear - scum?
22. Lemonwalrus - Scum
23. Rean - Town
24. tnkted - Town
25. Tackster Day 2 lynch
26. Lanaia - Town
27. iGrok - Town?
28. Beneather - SCUM?
29. Insanious - SCUM?
30. Eiii - SCUM?

Town is interchangeable with black at the moment. I'm willing to ignore their predicament to net a few red kills, as they are the immediate threat. I just threw this together off the vote list, and game knoqledge.

If Tack flipped red I'd agree with RoL. But he didn't
Life can only kill you once.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 30 2011 02:28 GMT
#3131
On March 30 2011 11:26 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:16 LSB wrote:
Criminal Activity: Moderate


XD

Well let me throw together a list again?

1. RebirthOfLeGenD - Scum?
2. Jackal58 - Town
3. OriginalName -Town
4. Kenpachi - Scum
5. deconduo - Town
6. Kavdragon - Town
7. darmousseh Day 1 lynch
8. bumatlarge - Town
9. GMarshal Night 1 Kill
10. Coagulation - Town
11. orgolove - Scum
12. chaoser - Town
13. Meapak_Ziphh - Town?
14. annul Night 1 Kill
15. kevconsim - Town
16. Mr. Wiggles - Town
17. CubEdIn - Town
18. GGQ - Town?
19. ilovejonn - town?
20. Amber[LighT] - scum?
21. BrownBear - scum?
22. Lemonwalrus - Scum
23. Rean - Town
24. tnkted - Town
25. Tackster Day 2 lynch
26. Lanaia - Town
27. iGrok - Town?
28. Beneather - SCUM?
29. Insanious - SCUM?
30. Eiii - SCUM?

Town is interchangeable with black at the moment. I'm willing to ignore their predicament to net a few red kills, as they are the immediate threat. I just threw this together off the vote list, and game knoqledge.

why are you so sure im scum?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:28 GMT
#3132
Seriously I didn't know that a tie would end up with lemon dead... but if you guys still want to kill me you can I understand I messed up pretty badly.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:28 GMT
#3133
On March 30 2011 11:25 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:24 Kavdragon wrote:
On March 30 2011 11:19 Kenpachi wrote:
On March 30 2011 11:16 Kenpachi wrote:
I got you there Kavdragon

i think you're black actually. you are going to die tomorrow.
Unless LW didnt die overnight


Why am I going to die tomorrow? Scum slip anyone?
Also, it's night now. LW is still alive.

oh well, i meant i was going to lead your lynch lol
really, id kill you if i had KP though..


Why would you kill me? Please, point out my scummy and anti-town play! I can't wait for this.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 30 2011 02:29 GMT
#3134
It made sense to lynch Lemon because he had the vest and we could've used the extra KP.

That's all the difference it made to me, as well as Tackster's goodbye post.
You guys should've followed the plan. I knew I should've brought in Ver's professor cool picture.

But no matter. No use arguing about what could've been, what should've been. Let's live for the present!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 02:29 GMT
#3135
what can i say. he completely pulled one over on me. kudos to him.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 30 2011 02:29 GMT
#3136
On March 30 2011 11:27 ilovejonn wrote:
Maybe if you and Coag used some fucking LOGIC and ANALYZED and switched your votes to LEMON we could have killed scum AND have 1 extra townie alive. You don't care this you don't care that, fucking ridiculous.

I just got home or I may very well have.
Life can only kill you once.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 30 2011 02:29 GMT
#3137
dunno. its my gutCoagulation feeling
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 30 2011 02:30 GMT
#3138
^ response to Kav.
you guys are too ninja
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:30 GMT
#3139
On March 30 2011 11:29 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:27 ilovejonn wrote:
Maybe if you and Coag used some fucking LOGIC and ANALYZED and switched your votes to LEMON we could have killed scum AND have 1 extra townie alive. You don't care this you don't care that, fucking ridiculous.

I just got home or I may very well have.

he meant for the last 100 pages, not just now...
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 30 2011 02:31 GMT
#3140
On March 30 2011 11:29 Coagulation wrote:
what can i say. he completely pulled one over on me. kudos to him.

Don't say a fucking thing. I told you. I'm going to fucking punch you.
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 331
Codebar 73
UpATreeSC 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38652
Calm 3717
Bisu 2491
FanTaSy 1397
Shuttle 1376
Mini 530
Hyuk 404
Stork 350
actioN 290
EffOrt 284
[ Show more ]
Barracks 204
firebathero 190
Rush 185
Snow 149
Dewaltoss 110
Zeus 67
Shinee 46
Liquid`Ret 43
Sharp 34
soO 32
Sea.KH 31
Hyun 30
Bale 27
Free 24
Pusan 24
Yoon 20
Aegong 18
Shine 18
PianO 18
HiyA 18
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7837
Dendi1064
XaKoH 307
League of Legends
KnowMe47
Counter-Strike
x6flipin493
Fnx 0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes610
Other Games
singsing2501
hiko1506
FrodaN787
Beastyqt537
mouzStarbuck281
byalli216
Livibee190
Hui .160
Liquid`VortiX158
C9.Mang0114
RotterdaM99
Trikslyr59
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV413
Other Games
• Shiphtur959
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 48m
Replay Cast
6h 33m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.