• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:19
CEST 19:19
KST 02:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11451 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 156

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 273 Next
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 30 2011 02:13 GMT
#3101
On March 30 2011 11:04 Coagulation wrote:
tack is scum
stop flipping out


Eat your own words.

On March 30 2011 11:05 Jackal58 wrote:
It doesn't matter if Tack is green or red. All that matters is that town wins the IG.

This is why town gets ass raped by scum all the time. You people are to goddamned afraid of being wrong to do anything.


From before you were 100% to it doesnt matter anymore? Well fuck.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 30 2011 02:13 GMT
#3102
On March 30 2011 11:13 Insanious wrote:
I feel like such an asshole...

/wrists for not knowing the mechanic, my fault

you messed up. again. ;;
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:13 GMT
#3103
On March 30 2011 11:13 Kavdragon wrote:
So, now do people believe my analysis of Insanious?

You analyzed me calling me scum for defending Tack...

So now I'm scum for defending and killing him, i can't win, awesome.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 02:14 GMT
#3104
Eiii and Insanious

FoS
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:14 GMT
#3105
Go on and join GMarshal, it's probably a better place anyways. Your lynch told us a ton, sorry I didn't act sooner.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 30 2011 02:15 GMT
#3106
Come on Insanious, you have to admit that is NOT a mistake you want to make in a Mafia game.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:15 GMT
#3107
I have 95 pages of me screaming to defend Tack and save him.

No one listened...

Now I die because I lynched him like the town wanted... awesome.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:15 GMT
#3108
On March 30 2011 11:13 Insanious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:13 Kavdragon wrote:
So, now do people believe my analysis of Insanious?

You analyzed me calling me scum for defending Tack...

So now I'm scum for defending and killing him, i can't win, awesome.

You're right. Lol fail. Sorry bout that. I think i was mixing you and kenpachi together or something.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 30 2011 02:15 GMT
#3109
@Insanious: When I was mafia, I was defending townies left and right. It's easy when you know they're townies.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 30 2011 02:16 GMT
#3110
On March 30 2011 11:15 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:13 Insanious wrote:
On March 30 2011 11:13 Kavdragon wrote:
So, now do people believe my analysis of Insanious?

You analyzed me calling me scum for defending Tack...

So now I'm scum for defending and killing him, i can't win, awesome.

You're right. Lol fail. Sorry bout that. I think i was mixing you and kenpachi together or something.

but i didnt defend Tack
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 30 2011 02:16 GMT
#3111
Criminal Activity: Moderate
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 30 2011 02:16 GMT
#3112
I got you there Kavdragon
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:16 GMT
#3113
On March 30 2011 11:16 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:15 Kavdragon wrote:
On March 30 2011 11:13 Insanious wrote:
On March 30 2011 11:13 Kavdragon wrote:
So, now do people believe my analysis of Insanious?

You analyzed me calling me scum for defending Tack...

So now I'm scum for defending and killing him, i can't win, awesome.

You're right. Lol fail. Sorry bout that. I think i was mixing you and kenpachi together or something.

but i didnt defend Tack

That's the point... he called you scum.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 30 2011 02:16 GMT
#3114
k. alright sure
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 30 2011 02:16 GMT
#3115
deconduo & I (very softly) defended tack. That's why the lynch seemed very scum-heavy.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 30 2011 02:16 GMT
#3116
Day 2 Lynch Votes

1. RebirthOfLeGenD - Tackster
2. Jackal58 - Tackster
3. OriginalName - Tackster > Lemonwalrus
4. Kenpachi - Tackster > Lemonwalrus
5. deconduo - Lemonwalrus
6. Kavdragon - Tackster > Kenpachi > Lemonwalrus
7. darmousseh - dead
8. bumatlarge - Tackster > Lemonwalrus
9. GMarshal
10. Coagulation - Tackster
11. orgolove - Tackster
12. chaoser - Tackster > Lemonwalrus
13. Meapak_Ziphh - Tackster
14. annul - dead
15. kevconsim - Tackster
16. Mr. Wiggles - Tackster
17. CubEdIn - Tackster > Lemonwalrus
18. GGQ - Tackster
19. ilovejonn - Tackster > Lemonwalrus
20. Amber[LighT] - Tackster
21. BrownBear - Tackster
22. Lemonwalrus - Tackster
23. Rean - Tackster > Lemonwalrus
24. tnkted - Tackster
25. Tackster - Jackal > Lemonwalrus
26. Lanaia - Tackster > Lemonwalrus
27. iGrok - Lemonwalrus > Tackster > Lemonwalrus
28. Beneather - Tackster
29. Insanious - Tackster > Lemonwalrus > Tackster
30. Eiii - Tackster
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:17 GMT
#3117
On March 30 2011 11:16 LSB wrote:
Criminal Activity: Moderate

Um... I think this means that the +vote was one from a scum.

Black or Red = important.

If its from Red, it means jackal is scum... just saying.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 30 2011 02:19 GMT
#3118
On March 30 2011 11:16 Kenpachi wrote:
I got you there Kavdragon

i think you're black actually. you are going to die tomorrow.
Unless LW didnt die overnight
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:22 GMT
#3119
Ok, so before anyone starts spouting that night time is a no-talking time, you're dead wrong.

"It helps Mafia pick targets" uh...Or it lets the people who need to live hide.
"It's the mafia's hour" Nope. We still outnumber them last I checked.

Talking at night is like giving us 72 hour days. It's a good thing.


On that note, I still suspect Insanious, but he's nowhere near as high on my scumdar as Kenpachi.

If you haven't read my analysis, please do so. Let's get this scum lynch rolling.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 30 2011 02:22 GMT
#3120
On March 30 2011 11:10 CubEdIn wrote:
@Jackal: Not by your friends, the boys in blue, pal!

See that's the thing. It really doesn't matter who I pissed off. It doesn't really matter who gets lynched. I know Coag is town Lynching Lemon or Tack doesn't matter. Kill me tonight protect Coag. How that happens I don't really give a shit.
If Tack flips green it doesn't matter. Kill me protect Coag. Town wins items.
I don't give two shits if I live or not. I refuse to allow scum to have DT items. They get them they will win. Scum will not win any game I'm in if I can do anything to prevent it. Sorry Tack. But the sad truth is I don't care what your alignment is. I know Coag is town. Either you or Lemon need to die. Coag believes Lemon is town. I can't get his support if I threw Lemons name against the wall to see what sticks so I threw yours. It's not personal. Hell it probably doesn't even seem logical. But it is. I need one of you to die. I didn't really care which of you it was. I didn't really care how that person would flip. What I do care about is town winning. I'm town. I refuse to lose as town. I've done pretty fucking good making town win over my last 3 games. I've also pissed off alot of townies and scum doing it. I don't care. The mantra is "Play to win"
The mantra isn't "Play not to lose"
The difference is balls.
After tomorrows day post kill whoever isn't coag if Tack flips green
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 590
UpATreeSC 131
MindelVK 10
ProTech4
JuggernautJason1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35065
Calm 3507
Shuttle 1356
FanTaSy 927
actioN 337
EffOrt 278
Rush 185
firebathero 184
Hyuk 135
Dewaltoss 100
[ Show more ]
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 61
Barracks 57
Hyun 34
Aegong 25
Bale 25
Free 23
soO 23
HiyA 22
PianO 20
Shine 14
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8017
Dendi1066
XaKoH 253
Fuzer 68
League of Legends
KnowMe66
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1392
x6flipin430
fl0m272
Other Games
singsing2281
FrodaN1168
Beastyqt674
mouzStarbuck334
B2W.Neo284
byalli196
Livibee184
C9.Mang0157
RotterdaM98
Trikslyr69
Mew2King56
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV437
Other Games
• Shiphtur923
• imaqtpie135
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 56m
Replay Cast
5h 41m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.