• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:07
CEST 02:07
KST 09:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7871 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 154

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 273 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 30 2011 02:02 GMT
#3061
It's ok. Don't worry about it.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 30 2011 02:02 GMT
#3062
First 14 > Second 14. why did you
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:02 GMT
#3063
On March 30 2011 11:01 Kenpachi wrote:
BUT LEMON WAS STILL IN THE LEAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD

no he wasn't

Eiii made him not in the lead
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 02:02 GMT
#3064
results plz
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 02:02 GMT
#3065
Fuck...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:03 GMT
#3066
well apparently im retarded... im not used to ties = first one tied dies...

I'm used to... ties = no one dies, or a lot of people die,
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 30 2011 02:03 GMT
#3067
Polls are closed.
Tackster to be lynched.

I almost peed myself.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 02:03 GMT
#3068
On March 30 2011 11:03 Insanious wrote:
well apparently im retarded... im not used to ties = first one tied dies...

I'm used to... ties = no one dies, or a lot of people die,


Bullshit
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 30 2011 02:03 GMT
#3069
. . .
. . .
. . .
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 02:04 GMT
#3070
tack is scum
stop flipping out
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 30 2011 02:04 GMT
#3071
[spectral voice] that was exciting! I welcome my new guest, I shall name him fluffy and pet him and love him and hug him and I will no longer be alone in the cold dark [/spectral voice]
Moderator
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 02:04 GMT
#3072
On March 30 2011 11:04 Coagulation wrote:
tack is scum
stop flipping out


nah, he ain't. Look at the people voting for him. LOOK AT THEM!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 30 2011 02:05 GMT
#3073
It doesn't matter if Tack is green or red. All that matters is that town wins the IG.

This is why town gets ass raped by scum all the time. You people are to goddamned afraid of being wrong to do anything.
Life can only kill you once.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:06 GMT
#3074
Heh, regardless of alignment, we made people vote fast and things were changed a ton. We've gained a bunch of information off of this lynch. =D
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 02:06 GMT
#3075
On March 30 2011 11:05 Jackal58 wrote:
It doesn't matter if Tack is green or red. All that matters is that town wins the IG.

This is why town gets ass raped by scum all the time. You people are to goddamned afraid of being wrong to do anything.


Too bad I'll be right. Tack is probs green with the way things went down last minute
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 30 2011 02:06 GMT
#3076
On March 30 2011 11:05 Jackal58 wrote:
It doesn't matter if Tack is green or red. All that matters is that town wins the IG.

This is why town gets ass raped by scum all the time. You people are to goddamned afraid of being wrong to do anything.

Tack is more wrong than Lemon so.. its better to be less wrong isnt it>?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:06 GMT
#3077
On March 30 2011 11:03 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:03 Insanious wrote:
well apparently im retarded... im not used to ties = first one tied dies...

I'm used to... ties = no one dies, or a lot of people die,


Bullshit

OK here, here are the games that i've played in totalwar.org where:

1) http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?132167-Council-of-Villains-A-State-of-Corruption-Concluded

in this game, day 1: if there is a tie, then only players from faction 1 die, day 2 only players from faction 2 die, etc...

This resulted in an accidental double lynch day 1

2) http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?133476-Visions-of-the-Animus-In-Session

In this game, ties result in no deaths at all

- - - -

I haven't played that many mafia games, and have yet to see a tie in a TL game.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 30 2011 02:06 GMT
#3078
Come on guys, you have to admit that was hella fun!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 30 2011 02:07 GMT
#3079
Its the norm. If a game is nolynch on ties, it would specify
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 30 2011 02:07 GMT
#3080
It's not like it's lylo, lol.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings75
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE139
ProTech121
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
910 73
NaDa 22
Bale 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever423
canceldota165
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4625
Other Games
summit1g6043
JimRising 431
C9.Mang0395
ToD61
PPMD29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP66
• poizon28 32
• davetesta12
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra957
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 53m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.