• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:40
CEST 17:40
KST 00:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10063 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 159

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 273 Next
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 30 2011 02:42 GMT
#3161
[spectral voice] play nice or GMarshal will spirit you away and do terrible, terrible things to you, I already mentioned how lonely I am, do you *want* to be made the object of my affections? [/spectral voice]
Moderator
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 30 2011 02:43 GMT
#3162
On March 30 2011 11:41 CubEdIn wrote:
I think it's pretty obvious that Lemon is scum and mafia wants you dead.

I mean look, he vanished from the thread ever since I posted my plan.

Thing is, mafia will need to take you BOTH out.
So suck it up and do some pro analysis during the night, keep your fingers crossed and hope you make it.
Us blues will try our best.

This. If you know you are going to fucking die, give out as much info as you can and try to do something for town. Tackster is a prime example for a town playing to win and never giving up.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 30 2011 02:43 GMT
#3163
Going to sleep.

Read the last 20 pages and the voting thread. Scum is pretty obvious imo.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 30 2011 02:43 GMT
#3164
On March 30 2011 11:41 Insanious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:40 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 30 2011 11:34 Insanious wrote:
Why are people so violent in this game... Coag was swearing and calling people names all game, now I am a dickwad .

That hurt my feelings.

I'm a moron. Fuck you dickwad.

:'( jackal, i thought we had a thing... it was a love hate relationship... mostly hate, but it was something. Now you're just throwing it all away, I can't believe you.

*storms off into the rainy night*

We still do. Here take this umbrella..
Life can only kill you once.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 02:44 GMT
#3165
On March 30 2011 11:42 Jackal58 wrote:
If some goddamned bus driver hadn't try to be hero we wouldn't fucking be here.


Not to mention it was that same bus driver not only protected LW from a hit by bussing him to Bum but also by "confirming" him cause of breadcrumbs.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2011 02:45 GMT
#3166
On March 30 2011 11:42 GMarshal wrote:
[spectral voice] play nice or GMarshal will spirit you away and do terrible, terrible things to you, I already mentioned how lonely I am, do you *want* to be made the object of my affections? [/spectral voice]


[image loading]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 30 2011 02:45 GMT
#3167
I agree, tnkted messed things up HARD. Please think twice before using it again.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 30 2011 02:46 GMT
#3168
On March 30 2011 11:44 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:42 Jackal58 wrote:
If some goddamned bus driver hadn't try to be hero we wouldn't fucking be here.


Not to mention it was that same bus driver not only protected LW from a hit by bussing him to Bum but also by "confirming" him cause of breadcrumbs.

Fuck his breadcrumbs.
Life can only kill you once.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 30 2011 02:48 GMT
#3169
breadcrumbs nothing we were DTing him lol.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:50 GMT
#3170
On March 30 2011 11:43 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 11:41 Insanious wrote:
On March 30 2011 11:40 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 30 2011 11:34 Insanious wrote:
Why are people so violent in this game... Coag was swearing and calling people names all game, now I am a dickwad .

That hurt my feelings.

I'm a moron. Fuck you dickwad.

:'( jackal, i thought we had a thing... it was a love hate relationship... mostly hate, but it was something. Now you're just throwing it all away, I can't believe you.

*storms off into the rainy night*

We still do. Here take this umbrella..

Thanks sweetie, I can still call you that right? <3

If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 02:52 GMT
#3171
On March 30 2011 11:35 CubEdIn wrote:
Wait what?

You couldn't wait 'till morning?

Now we gotta protect you too?


=]

I just wanted to get a PM line if possible. That's all. Needed to do it at night.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 02:52 GMT
#3172
From: Lemonwalrus [ 4469 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: sup
Date: 3/24/11 11:28
in the rules for the item game it says we can pm each other, so I'm gonna use that as an opportunity to pm you some of the confusing mafia acronyms i am seeing in the thread so you can tell me wtf they mean and I don't look like a newbie asking them in the thread.

lylo
LaL

That is all I can think of right now.

Teach me, oh wise one.


From: Lemonwalrus [ 4469 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Re: sup
Date: 3/24/11 14:35
Idk, this whole thing with bum has almost all of my attention atm. Basically I am assuming he is telling the truth with his role claim since it seems way too risky for a mafia or third party to false role claim this early since the real cops could just oust him and then either A. he is dead or B. the rest of his guys have to come out and support him and they risk ousting their whole organization right then and there. (although I guess if he gets mayor out of it it would be a good payoff.)

So I think he is safe, but the way that people are reacting to it is what interests me. Idk, I'm a bit too new to be drawing huge conclusions at this point, but I definitely want to see how this turns out. Idk, I'm gonna wait until more is known to even start trying to finger people as town/not town because I'm afraid if I start too early I'm just going to pick someone based on bad data and then stubbornly stick with that choice for too long.

How about you, you got any hunches atm?

(also don't think I didn't catch you calling me scum earlier...that is a nice (insert name of an object you cherish) you have there...it would be a shame if something...happened to it.)

Also could you, idk i guess pay special attention to what I do/say and then help me analyze my play after this is all said and done. I really want to learn from this first game so I can be good at this. (also if you are mafia/third party and currently squeezing your newbie friend for info I'm just gonna put it out there that that is lame )
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 02:55 GMT
#3173
From: Lemonwalrus [ 4469 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: wtf
Date: 3/26/11 08:08
why did you vote for me?

AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU STILL CAPITALIZE THE W?!?!?!

also holy shit people jump on me fast every time I don't post...does that ever stop or every time I go out to lunch is everyone going to think I'm scum?

Also I guess we aren't supposed to pm each other right now for tnkted's plan or w/e, so I'll wait to discuss suspicions and whatnot till later.


From: Lemonwalrus [ 4469 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject:
Date: 3/27/11 10:14
You keep making slips man, it is calling so much heat that we don't need.

You could have at least waited for a lynch.

Unless this is all part of the plan and I should just continue trusting you.

Which is my intention.



Hide nested quote -
Original Message From Lemonwalrus:
I'm already getting arguments ready for when tack flips red to catch some of the people, but I don't want to post them till after the lynch because I don't want to muddle things and make the lynch go somewhere else. Also I'm tired and I have an exam tomorrow.

Feel free to pm me scum reads and I might get back to you but most likely I will be essentially afk for the next 20 hours.

Also, if town wins IG, do we still get to keep our PM circle?

If you don't know I'm gonna ask LSB.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 02:56 GMT
#3174
This just me... or does this look really scummy?

From: Lemonwalrus [ 4469 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject:
Date: 3/27/11 10:14
You keep making slips man, it is calling so much heat that we don't need.

You could have at least waited for a lynch.

Unless this is all part of the plan and I should just continue trusting you.

Which is my intention.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 30 2011 02:57 GMT
#3175
From: Lemonwalrus [ 4469 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Re: FUCK
Date: 3/29/11 11:45
Calm down bro, I think we've still got this under control.

Tnk made everything crazy with his bus but it still seems like we have a lot of people on the 'lynch tack' wagon.

(This calmness is after the fact, while reading the thread I was freaked out, especially at bum's post, but I guess it all makes sense now.)

Original Message From Coagulation:
WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU MAN?
!@%@#
It would be nice if you could stop by the thread and help me stop you from getting lynched.

DT checked you last night and it came back as blue town
People are saying your scum cause blue town cant be in item game.
they want your head.
i have held them off as much as possible But.... You hiding makes you look like your scum. JUST SAYIN.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
March 30 2011 02:58 GMT
#3176
well fuck, I guess I'm pretty much terrible aren't I.
:3
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 30 2011 02:59 GMT
#3177
If you're going to post shit Coag at least put tits in it.
Life can only kill you once.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 30 2011 03:01 GMT
#3178
Jackal fuhgitaboutit you a goodfella, you wiseguy
Together but separate, like oatmeal
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 30 2011 03:02 GMT
#3179
Why do all those PMs seem scummy as fuck
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 30 2011 03:03 GMT
#3180
On March 30 2011 12:02 chaoser wrote:
Why do all those PMs seem scummy as fuck

because lemon is scum and coag was blinded by his noob roommate that he thought could never lie to him.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 278
Codebar 45
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39220
Calm 3790
Shuttle 1868
Bisu 1725
FanTaSy 1526
Mini 1202
Soma 691
Rush 575
EffOrt 507
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 318
actioN 294
Snow 267
Hyuk 259
ZerO 219
firebathero 210
Dewaltoss 108
Zeus 78
Barracks 73
hero 72
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 52
Killer 44
Sharp 39
Pusan 37
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 32
Free 26
Bale 26
Shine 21
Yoon 20
HiyA 18
Aegong 17
sorry 17
PianO 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8118
Dendi908
League of Legends
KnowMe43
Counter-Strike
x6flipin481
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes587
Other Games
singsing2490
hiko1633
B2W.Neo297
Beastyqt290
byalli262
mouzStarbuck208
FrodaN206
Livibee193
Liquid`VortiX180
Hui .172
RotterdaM77
Mew2King61
Trikslyr59
Rex22
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV283
League of Legends
• Nemesis2275
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 35m
Replay Cast
7h 20m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.