• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:03
CEST 21:03
KST 04:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9235 users

Active List of Mafia Games - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 293 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2011 15:26 GMT
#801
On October 11 2011 00:17 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2011 23:12 Palmar wrote:
I pmd foolishness about this too.

I don't think the texas hold'em idea is good enough for a game, so I'm requesting my game to be changed to a 9 man team melee mini mafia.

setup will be 2of4, I'd like some feedback on a few things.

Should I allow/encourage hydras?
Should I allow smurfs?
Should I assign teams, or let players sign up as teams?
Should I allow solo-teams too? (will do this anyway if signups are slow).

If you are doing team meele, then disallow hydras entirly, they give teams with them an unfair advantage (a team with two three person hydras has six brains, vs the two of any team without hydras).

Smurfs is host's choice, since team meele games are usually learning games, and games where you get to know people better I would disincourage them.

Don't allow team picking, its exciting to have to play with players who you wouldn't usually interact, and its part of the fun, if you allow teams people are going to pick their friends, rather than enjoying the luck of the draw.

Its team meele, solo teams go against the fun of the game, just have 18 players, pair them off randomly and then do roles.


When I say allow/encourage hydras, I'm talking about using hydras instead of two players posting.

Like instead of a team of palmar/gmarshal, palmar and gmarshal hydra on a 3rd account, which will be the sole member of that team.
Computer says mafia
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
October 10 2011 15:32 GMT
#802
On October 11 2011 00:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2011 00:17 GMarshal wrote:
On October 10 2011 23:12 Palmar wrote:
I pmd foolishness about this too.

I don't think the texas hold'em idea is good enough for a game, so I'm requesting my game to be changed to a 9 man team melee mini mafia.

setup will be 2of4, I'd like some feedback on a few things.

Should I allow/encourage hydras?
Should I allow smurfs?
Should I assign teams, or let players sign up as teams?
Should I allow solo-teams too? (will do this anyway if signups are slow).

If you are doing team meele, then disallow hydras entirly, they give teams with them an unfair advantage (a team with two three person hydras has six brains, vs the two of any team without hydras).

Smurfs is host's choice, since team meele games are usually learning games, and games where you get to know people better I would disincourage them.

Don't allow team picking, its exciting to have to play with players who you wouldn't usually interact, and its part of the fun, if you allow teams people are going to pick their friends, rather than enjoying the luck of the draw.

Its team meele, solo teams go against the fun of the game, just have 18 players, pair them off randomly and then do roles.


When I say allow/encourage hydras, I'm talking about using hydras instead of two players posting.

Like instead of a team of palmar/gmarshal, palmar and gmarshal hydra on a 3rd account, which will be the sole member of that team.

Oh, well in that case my personal preference would still be to have people on two separate accounts, but its no big deal if you prefer that people use hydras. Whatever you do though I suggest everyone does it, e.g. if you are going to use hydras have every team use one, or if you aren't then don't let anyone. Either way its not a huge issue
Moderator
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
October 10 2011 19:53 GMT
#803
On October 11 2011 00:32 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2011 00:26 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2011 00:17 GMarshal wrote:
On October 10 2011 23:12 Palmar wrote:
I pmd foolishness about this too.

I don't think the texas hold'em idea is good enough for a game, so I'm requesting my game to be changed to a 9 man team melee mini mafia.

setup will be 2of4, I'd like some feedback on a few things.

Should I allow/encourage hydras?
Should I allow smurfs?
Should I assign teams, or let players sign up as teams?
Should I allow solo-teams too? (will do this anyway if signups are slow).

If you are doing team meele, then disallow hydras entirly, they give teams with them an unfair advantage (a team with two three person hydras has six brains, vs the two of any team without hydras).

Smurfs is host's choice, since team meele games are usually learning games, and games where you get to know people better I would disincourage them.

Don't allow team picking, its exciting to have to play with players who you wouldn't usually interact, and its part of the fun, if you allow teams people are going to pick their friends, rather than enjoying the luck of the draw.

Its team meele, solo teams go against the fun of the game, just have 18 players, pair them off randomly and then do roles.


When I say allow/encourage hydras, I'm talking about using hydras instead of two players posting.

Like instead of a team of palmar/gmarshal, palmar and gmarshal hydra on a 3rd account, which will be the sole member of that team.

Oh, well in that case my personal preference would still be to have people on two separate accounts, but its no big deal if you prefer that people use hydras. Whatever you do though I suggest everyone does it, e.g. if you are going to use hydras have every team use one, or if you aren't then don't let anyone. Either way its not a huge issue

If you do Hydra's, notify a mod, and then make a bunch of smurf accounts whose names are combinations of the players who will be using the account after sign-ups are closed. :3

Palmarshal, Verishness, Wiggulation, etc.
you gotta dance
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
October 10 2011 21:20 GMT
#804
im looking to cohost at some point just PM me if your looking.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
October 10 2011 21:33 GMT
#805
lol wiggulation
Arctocod
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway251 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-10 22:11:00
October 10 2011 22:10 GMT
#806
♪♫♫ We all stand together! ♪♫♪
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
October 10 2011 22:33 GMT
#807
I SMELL A SMURF!
you gotta dance
NotChezinu
Profile Joined September 2011
Zimbabwe61 Posts
October 10 2011 22:37 GMT
#808
On October 11 2011 07:33 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I SMELL A SMURF!

Where?

Smurfs are delicious, Mr.Fluffles loves them as mid morning snacks.
I am not Chezinu. Really. I am no role and all roles at once. Scum and Town. My alignment is unobserved.
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
October 11 2011 12:32 GMT
#809
On October 11 2011 04:53 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2011 00:32 GMarshal wrote:
On October 11 2011 00:26 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2011 00:17 GMarshal wrote:
On October 10 2011 23:12 Palmar wrote:
I pmd foolishness about this too.

I don't think the texas hold'em idea is good enough for a game, so I'm requesting my game to be changed to a 9 man team melee mini mafia.

setup will be 2of4, I'd like some feedback on a few things.

Should I allow/encourage hydras?
Should I allow smurfs?
Should I assign teams, or let players sign up as teams?
Should I allow solo-teams too? (will do this anyway if signups are slow).

If you are doing team meele, then disallow hydras entirly, they give teams with them an unfair advantage (a team with two three person hydras has six brains, vs the two of any team without hydras).

Smurfs is host's choice, since team meele games are usually learning games, and games where you get to know people better I would disincourage them.

Don't allow team picking, its exciting to have to play with players who you wouldn't usually interact, and its part of the fun, if you allow teams people are going to pick their friends, rather than enjoying the luck of the draw.

Its team meele, solo teams go against the fun of the game, just have 18 players, pair them off randomly and then do roles.


When I say allow/encourage hydras, I'm talking about using hydras instead of two players posting.

Like instead of a team of palmar/gmarshal, palmar and gmarshal hydra on a 3rd account, which will be the sole member of that team.

Oh, well in that case my personal preference would still be to have people on two separate accounts, but its no big deal if you prefer that people use hydras. Whatever you do though I suggest everyone does it, e.g. if you are going to use hydras have every team use one, or if you aren't then don't let anyone. Either way its not a huge issue

If you do Hydra's, notify a mod, and then make a bunch of smurf accounts whose names are combinations of the players who will be using the account after sign-ups are closed. :3

Palmarshal, Verishness, Wiggulation, etc.

xtfftc + prplhz = xtkjlasjsdallfasshz
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
October 11 2011 19:14 GMT
#810
I mix best with Kurumi obviously.

Curumi.

It doesn't even change!
wat
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
October 11 2011 21:40 GMT
#811
NotChezinu doesn't mix well with Chezinu
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
October 12 2011 02:33 GMT
#812
How have you missed the best one of them all? L + Ace = Lace
Uff Da
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
October 12 2011 03:15 GMT
#813
On October 12 2011 11:33 Qatol wrote:
How have you missed the best one of them all? L + Ace = Lace

AceL sounds way more intimidating.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
October 12 2011 04:00 GMT
#814
If anyone needs a cohost then I am open.
Enjoy your day.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
October 12 2011 05:34 GMT
#815
Nisani + sinani = ?
wat
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 20:17:35
October 12 2011 20:15 GMT
#816
I am asking for a cohost opportunity because I just had a sick idea for a game setup to host. If I ended up doing it then I guess Sinani could cohost.
I have no idea if it's balanced though, so if someone wants to help with that then send me a PM.
Enjoy your day.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
October 12 2011 22:15 GMT
#817
What the hell is a Hydra?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
October 12 2011 23:39 GMT
#818
On October 13 2011 07:15 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
What the hell is a Hydra?

Shared smurf.
Moderator
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
October 13 2011 01:49 GMT
#819
On October 13 2011 07:15 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
What the hell is a Hydra?

[image loading]
Uff Da
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
October 13 2011 06:30 GMT
#820
I watched the first two Rebuild of Evangelion and thought I should make a mafia game based on NGE.

Put me in the queue.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 293 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 257
BRAT_OK 109
JuggernautJason79
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 897
Shuttle 696
Zeus 86
soO 43
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 27
Sacsri 8
ZZZero.O 2
Dota 2
qojqva2189
420jenkins622
canceldota26
Counter-Strike
fl0m5176
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3234
Liquid`Hasu561
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe517
Livibee171
Pyrionflax169
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 53
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach98
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie697
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 57m
Patches Events
19h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 57m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.