• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:45
CEST 02:45
KST 09:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8291 users

Active List of Mafia Games - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 293 Next
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
October 18 2011 05:40 GMT
#841
Okay, people have gone mia again. So here's what I'm going to do. I sent DrH a PM 2 days ago asking where he's been and haven't gotten a response. I'm going to wait one more day and if there's no response then his game is gone. I am going to PM caller right now and see if he wants to host his game should DrH not respond. Likewise he will have 2-3 days to respond, and if he doesn't his game will also be scrapped. If he does not respond I will start fresh and ask the next person on the list will host. It will most likely be Zona or Palmar.

A bit feisty I know, but these situations should not be happening, and it reflects poorly on the hosts.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-18 11:43:51
October 18 2011 11:43 GMT
#842
I'll host a standard mini game if I can go on the list? I graduate in 5 weeks so will have plenty of time.

Have cohosted before with GMarshal
Sucker for nostalgia
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
October 18 2011 22:49 GMT
#843
My game is up after Team Melee so I was wondering when do I need to start up a thread and invites? Also I need someone to test for balance so pelase volunteer!
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
October 18 2011 23:53 GMT
#844
On October 19 2011 07:49 Tackster wrote:
My game is up after Team Melee so I was wondering when do I need to start up a thread and invites? Also I need someone to test for balance so pelase volunteer!

PM me the setup. I'm kind of busy atm, so I may not get around to looking at it right away, since there is a bit of time, it shouldn't be an issue though.
Moderator
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
October 18 2011 23:59 GMT
#845
If GM doesn´t have time now, does that mean Caller is next up?
:3
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
October 19 2011 00:11 GMT
#846
On October 19 2011 08:59 Forumite wrote:
If GM doesn´t have time now, does that mean Caller is next up?

I'm not hosting for a while...?

Up next is Dr.H then caller then zona, then Ver, then kita, then me

(order of games before me may be a little inaccurate but is true to the best of my knowledge)
Moderator
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 19 2011 04:01 GMT
#847
On October 19 2011 09:11 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 08:59 Forumite wrote:
If GM doesn´t have time now, does that mean Caller is next up?

I'm not hosting for a while...?

Up next is Dr.H then caller then zona, then Ver, then kita, then me

(order of games before me may be a little inaccurate but is true to the best of my knowledge)

I should be in there somewhere.

Caller just put up his game but I think that's a little unfair because everyone else held their games for drh.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
October 19 2011 04:31 GMT
#848
On October 19 2011 13:01 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 09:11 GMarshal wrote:
On October 19 2011 08:59 Forumite wrote:
If GM doesn´t have time now, does that mean Caller is next up?

I'm not hosting for a while...?

Up next is Dr.H then caller then zona, then Ver, then kita, then me

(order of games before me may be a little inaccurate but is true to the best of my knowledge)

I should be in there somewhere.

Caller just put up his game but I think that's a little unfair because everyone else held their games for drh.

i was in the queue back in june. i passed my position because of a severe exploit in that game that I was going to fix and get back to my spot then.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
October 20 2011 11:06 GMT
#849
On October 19 2011 13:31 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 13:01 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On October 19 2011 09:11 GMarshal wrote:
On October 19 2011 08:59 Forumite wrote:
If GM doesn´t have time now, does that mean Caller is next up?

I'm not hosting for a while...?

Up next is Dr.H then caller then zona, then Ver, then kita, then me

(order of games before me may be a little inaccurate but is true to the best of my knowledge)

I should be in there somewhere.

Caller just put up his game but I think that's a little unfair because everyone else held their games for drh.

i was in the queue back in june. i passed my position because of a severe exploit in that game that I was going to fix and get back to my spot then.

IMO haunted mafia should be near Halloween, so Caller should go after DocH, though he does deserve a spot at the front.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
October 20 2011 12:10 GMT
#850
Could you please make up your minds? If DrH doesn´t claim his spot, and noone else goes forward, then I don´t see a problem with Caller taking his turn now, he´s almost ready to start after all.
:3
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
October 22 2011 17:39 GMT
#851
[T] Command and Conquer Experimental Mafia
Probably for 20 players.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
October 22 2011 19:53 GMT
#852
On October 23 2011 02:39 Kurumi wrote:
[T] Command and Conquer Experimental Mafia
Probably for 20 players.

Still no room in the cue, and like 4 people are waiting for that slot.

Need more players damnit, and for that I need a normal game to run so I can recruit people
Moderator
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
October 22 2011 20:22 GMT
#853
On October 23 2011 04:53 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2011 02:39 Kurumi wrote:
[T] Command and Conquer Experimental Mafia
Probably for 20 players.

Still no room in the cue, and like 4 people are waiting for that slot.

Need more players damnit, and for that I need a normal game to run so I can recruit people

I see 2 themed games in the queue, unless the upcoming game counts too
I can wait ^^
We should totally do that public normal game as a showcase.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
October 22 2011 21:08 GMT
#854
On October 23 2011 02:39 Kurumi wrote:
[T] Command and Conquer Experimental Mafia
Probably for 20 players.


If you need a cohost for that im down for it :o
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
October 22 2011 21:12 GMT
#855
On October 23 2011 06:08 OriginalName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2011 02:39 Kurumi wrote:
[T] Command and Conquer Experimental Mafia
Probably for 20 players.


If you need a cohost for that im down for it :o

Yeah, but the game will probably go up in like 3 months..
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
October 23 2011 04:52 GMT
#856
As activity is really slow, I think I'm going to put the queue on hold for a bit. That is, I won't be accepting any new games to the queue (for any type) until we get through a few games.

Palmar and Zona will be the next 2 to host. After that we will figure out on a case by case basis.

kitaman27 expressed interest in hosting a game for new players only. He is going to attempt to find new players for a game, so if anyone wants to help please contact him.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
October 23 2011 05:20 GMT
#857
On October 23 2011 06:12 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2011 06:08 OriginalName wrote:
On October 23 2011 02:39 Kurumi wrote:
[T] Command and Conquer Experimental Mafia
Probably for 20 players.


If you need a cohost for that im down for it :o

Yeah, but the game will probably go up in like 3 months..


im aware of that im just reserving my spot.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 23 2011 07:52 GMT
#858
To free up the queue I'll withdraw hero mafia. It needs a major overhaul if it's gonna get run and it may morph into something different anyway lol.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
October 23 2011 09:57 GMT
#859
We need a pokemafia with more than 11 pokemon as roles. I've got some ideas I'd like to try out someday with it, although it's looking like that'll be like half a year at least.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
October 23 2011 15:05 GMT
#860
[T] Hong Kong Mafia Triads
Just getting this in here for some time in the far far future. Still in the planning phase so if anyone with a good knowledge of HK culture wants to help, that'll be cool with me.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 293 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Bale 32
League of Legends
Doublelift4435
Other Games
summit1g7874
JimRising 525
ViBE245
Livibee204
KnowMe164
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick679
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur544
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 15m
Patches Events
14h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 15m
OSC
22h 15m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.