• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9528 users

Active List of Mafia Games - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 293 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 24 2011 23:50 GMT
#761
mlp mafia is over, should I open signups for texas?
Computer says mafia
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
September 25 2011 03:08 GMT
#762
On September 25 2011 08:50 Palmar wrote:
mlp mafia is over, should I open signups for texas?

I want to wait until Kurumi's game has started. Signups have been rather slow lately (I think it's just because this is a busy time of year with people going back to school and whatnot). I believe I already talked to you but you can take this time to get someone to look at your game if you haven't yet.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 25 2011 08:34 GMT
#763
got it.

and yeah, I've sent it to GM and ON. I also discussed the setup with syllo quite a bit.
Computer says mafia
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 17:22:50
September 29 2011 00:43 GMT
#764
I know SNMMVI is currently running, but can I sign up to host a Team Melee Mini Mafia?

EDIT: Also in the works is a 30 man version of MLP mafia (probably around november/december, so I'll check back in late october) a bastard mod game and a normal setup with some twists.

None of those are relevant right now, but I thought I would edit them in for giggles.
Moderator
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
September 29 2011 01:33 GMT
#765
Tryin' to squeeze into the queue eh GMan?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 29 2011 09:34 GMT
#766
On September 29 2011 09:43 GMarshal wrote:
I know SNMMVI is currently running, but can I sign up to host a Team Melee Mini Mafia?


You thief!

On September 27 2011 21:10 Palmar wrote:

isn't this really close to team melee?

I'm actually considering hosting a team melee game once I'm done with texas hold'em.


+ Show Spoiler +
I don't actually care as I'd also like to play in a team melee game.
Computer says mafia
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
September 29 2011 12:13 GMT
#767
On September 29 2011 18:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2011 09:43 GMarshal wrote:
I know SNMMVI is currently running, but can I sign up to host a Team Melee Mini Mafia?


You thief!

Show nested quote +
On September 27 2011 21:10 Palmar wrote:

isn't this really close to team melee?

I'm actually considering hosting a team melee game once I'm done with texas hold'em.


+ Show Spoiler +
I don't actually care as I'd also like to play in a team melee game.

You can have it if you want, I too would like to play in a team melee!
Moderator
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 29 2011 15:25 GMT
#768
What is team melee
wat
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 29 2011 16:59 GMT
#769
On September 30 2011 00:25 Curu wrote:
What is team melee


Each role is played by two players.

So both of them can post and they're considered the same person, just search for team melee to get a feel for it.

It's pretty awesome
Computer says mafia
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
September 29 2011 17:24 GMT
#770
With both of you wanting to play, I'd say let's find a different person to host the team melee!

But for future reference, I'm going to say that you can only be added to the queue if you're not on it and you're not currently hosting a game. So GMarshal you need to wait until SNMMVI finishes before getting back on the queue. I will add this note into the rules somewhere in the OP.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
September 29 2011 17:30 GMT
#771
I thought as much ;_;

brb, modkilling everyone in SNMMVI. And murdering all the hosts who are in front of me in the list.

That won't be a problem, right?
Moderator
TheFerryman
Profile Joined August 2011
United States39 Posts
September 29 2011 17:45 GMT
#772
I'm totally not GM, can I host?

:-P
"Don't pay the ferryman, until he gets you to the other side"
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
September 29 2011 19:39 GMT
#773
On September 30 2011 02:30 GMarshal wrote:
I thought as much ;_;

brb, modkilling everyone in SNMMVI. And murdering all the hosts who are in front of me in the list.

That won't be a problem, right?

Well as long as the modkilling is justified then sure.
On September 30 2011 02:45 TheFerryman wrote:
I'm totally not GM, can I host?

:-P

hmmm something is not quite right here...
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 29 2011 20:11 GMT
#774
Most of them are smurfs illegally smurfing in a Newbie only game, more than enough reason to modkill.
wat
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 00:20:20
September 29 2011 22:04 GMT
#775
I'd like to postpone my mini game if possible, no ETA.
Computer says mafia
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
September 30 2011 18:23 GMT
#776
On September 01 2011 13:16 OriginalName wrote:
[M]Kingmaker Miniture I

Probably semi-open kingmaker setup Ive only really started on it probably a 12p 9:3 T/M ratio.
Just really have to pick what roles and write up OPs.

Depending on popularity might turn these into a semi-reguler setup.



If theres room now id like this added :D
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
September 30 2011 20:03 GMT
#777
:D
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
October 03 2011 15:35 GMT
#778
Someone should host a smurfs-only game for veterans. I know I'd love following it and I'm sure all those of you who are tired of never surviving more than two nights as town would enjoy taking part in it.
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
October 03 2011 19:15 GMT
#779
On October 04 2011 00:35 xtfftc wrote:
Someone should host a smurfs-only game for veterans. I know I'd love following it and I'm sure all those of you who are tired of never surviving more than two nights as town would enjoy taking part in it.


Is hosting hard? I'd love to see that play out :D
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
October 03 2011 19:24 GMT
#780
I think that the tricky thing is balancing the setup but you can always discuss it with the veterans before actually launching the game, so I doubt it's that hard. Still, I think it's better to leave hosting to the more experienced players - and there's a big queue for people who want to host a game anyway.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 293 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
Liquid`TLO 128
BRAT_OK 74
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22871
Leta 1145
Horang2 261
firebathero 173
Trap 152
Zeus 94
Hyun 73
soO 59
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 36
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 25
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1332
qojqva559
420jenkins413
Counter-Strike
fl0m4889
Other Games
Beastyqt609
mouzStarbuck380
byalli256
KnowMe236
Hui .180
FrodaN152
Livibee80
QueenE77
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• 3DClanTV 45
• Hinosc 15
• Adnapsc2 14
• Response 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach83
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 11
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1712
Other Games
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 11m
Patches Events
22h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.