• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:34
CEST 14:34
KST 21:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10411 users

TL Mafia XXXI - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 65 Next
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
October 12 2010 00:27 GMT
#1081
rofl
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 12 2010 00:40 GMT
#1082
wow man. Haunted Mafia isn't doing a double lynch, but this guy voted for two people who have been under pressure in our mafia, neither whom has a single vote over in Haunted Mafia (afaik), and one of whom isn't even participating in Haunted Mafia. ...how?
I applaud Divinek's succinct yet enlightening commentary and analysis of the situation, but unfortunately it came right after a post which I expected responses to.
On October 12 2010 09:03 infinitestory wrote:
Can someone point me to a good XeliN analysis? I remember reading one but I can't find it, and in light of the large number of votes on XeliN I feel like looking over it again. (BC, I think you did an analysis on XeliN, if you want to draw up the main points against him, that would work too).

There are so many people under fire, it's really tough to put a confident vote, and like I said earlier, I want to check over the analyses and defenses thoroughly. Bold names are those that have not posted a defense, or posted a mostly inadequate (from my perspective) defense.
BloodyC0bbler - defended himself acceptably when I put him under pressure, and started posting actively and giving decent analysis. I will probably move my vote off him in light of this.
SouthRawrea - did post a defense, but I'd like a little more elaboration on why/how he decided to accuse 6 players in one post.
Amber[LighT] - Pretty much dodged the main attack on him, and has been asserting that he never advocated for lynching OpZ.
Crisis_ - has not responded to pressure. Has not voted.
CynanMachae - has disappeared under pressure (in fact, was a pretty major suspect the previous day, but he hasn't posted since last night). Has not voted. EBWOP: has been traveling, but I expect him to resume defending himself.
Xelin - Seems to be a major suspect, although I need to see a comperhensive analysis of him before I'm fully convinced. The fact that he's posted a lot of bare one-liners, though, is odd.
kane]deth[ - Pressured, but responded by calling the analysis "bullshit," defense was inadequate. Has not voted.

God. I changed my vote from BC to Cynan because Cynan was a suspect who vanished, but now that Cynan is back I expect to see my vote change again. I'm glad to see my vote could be more informed, though - that's always a good thing.
Translator:3
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
October 12 2010 00:42 GMT
#1083
On October 12 2010 08:40 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 07:51 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On October 12 2010 07:34 infinitestory wrote:
You addressed everything else, but you kinda dodged the main point against you, which was your unfounded aggression against OpZ. This main point is also probably the main reason for the vote train against you.
On October 10 2010 23:59 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Is Opz lying? Well if you want to be sure we can lynch him. He isn't really useful anymore if he's already been hit once. For a number of different reasons, already outlined in the thread, this is pretty illogical He has been playing the fence throughout the whole game. Usually he pushes players against a wall more frequently, and he wasn't doing this in an aggressive way this time.

For the second lynch this implies that you've got OpZ down as lynch #1 in your head, you guys can figure it out. You wanted 2, now start investigating. I'm going to just vote for Xelin again since the double lynch plan was more sound with Xelin dying yesterday and BM dying today.

Instead of trying to justify this comment in your defense, you actually said that you didn't advocate lynching OpZ 100%, but rather wanted to keep us on our toes. I know I should be wary of OpZ lying, but it's pretty clear from the bolded parts of your statement that you want OpZ dead for one reason or another. On top of that, you voted OpZ and tried to say you were abstaining. I just don't see the logic behind it at all, and your defense didn't adequately cover this most pressing point.


My stance on Opz hasn't really changed the whole game. Look at the posts I've made regarding Opz, most of which were subtle critical yet light in emotion. I respect Opz as a player and I usually align with him indirectly in most cases. I want people to be aware of every possibility presented against them, and Opz has given something valuable to the town. I don't want him dead and I'm not pushing for a bandwagon against him. If you want to keep arguing about posting habits since we have sooooo much information for this double lynch then go for it. It's not going to result in flipping mafia members since they're clearly not threatened. They're the ones acting calm and spitting out small tidbits of information to misguide the town.

Did I do that? No. I didn't. I took the time to provide an example of a scenario when this type of claim has occured before. It's entirely possible that Opz is lying. If I wanted to "finish the job" why would I mysteriously push for him in a lynch when there's other candidates who could quite possibly be pro-town as well. I don't think anybody who's really been in the spotlight today is mafia, and this wealth of information isn't definite. We were promised to have an easy day for a double lynch, yet we're bickering until the last minute and new suspects are rising AFTER THE FACT.

Amber, stop arguing for your death. Post some analysis and I'll pull my vote off of you. Seriously. I will. I'm not being spiteful, I just feel you and Xelin are the most suspicious.

Would you like me to show you how your posting different. Watch this, it's about to blow your mind!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=c&f=31&u=Amber[LighT]&gb=date

Make sure it filters TL Mafia forum. Click the games with hella frequent posts. Look what Amber is.

HP mafia particularly. You had like 200+ posts that one game!

-___-
Where the hell have you been this game! I quoted damn near every posts. Who have you analyzed. Who have you looked at. My analysis wasn't quick. My words were concise.

Notice how Xelin isn't arguing about dying? Either he just never logs on (possible cuz he disappears randomly), or he is mafia.


You picked the Harry Potter mafia game? That's a terrible example of my play. I rose up as the minister of magic in that game because I WAS Harry Potter. If anything the game you pointed out is NOT my typical play. Nice reversal though.

Look I'm not going to bury the thread with bullshit analysis about players. I don't know half the players in this game and I've reserved judgment for a lot of them. I am however becoming suspicious on these new players who are sitting on the fence.

I'm baffled as to how you would think Xelin and I are the most suspicious when we've been on completely different wavelengths for the whole game. I'm not taking back any suspicions I had on Xelin and I'll defend what I said about him to the death. If you really think it's likely that TWO mafia members are going to start half-arguing in this thread (Where Xelin pretty much dodged me because he couldn't be bothered looking through my posts). You're creating a conclusion that's unsupported, but yet you think we're both the most suspicious.

I'm highly suspicious of SouthRawrea. If I need to change my vote to see him lynched then I will. I have the vote (given to me unwillingly).

Sinquity should be looked at as he's floating around voting and posting sparingly. The most suspicious players are the ones leaving the least amount of paper trail.

And BC is still a suspect in my eyes. I really want to trust him this game but he's really good at manipulating the game when he's mafia. I've pointed this out. He's a good thinker and can create gold from shit in these games.

Drag_ is looking more and more like good lynch candidate with the recent influx of posts.

The people that seem the least likely to be mafia are LSB, DrH, and KingJames. By their posting habits they all seem pro-town and vital assets in the long-term. I'm a bit upset over the fact that LSB's opinions are getting drowned out. He made the last game (mafia xxx???) so easy for the town with his plan. LSB manipulated the game in the towns favor, and he's a strong asset. Why he wasn't hit yet could mean that the mafia isn't familiar with LSB.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
October 12 2010 00:43 GMT
#1084
In addition he hasn't even posted in Haunted mafia yet.

I'd like to encourage everyone to vote for one of the "big bandwagons"
XeliN
Amber[Light]
Southrarea
kane]deth[

Your vote on a small dude isn't going to do anything. Mafia would love to just stick aside and not be noticed.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
October 12 2010 00:44 GMT
#1085
EBWOP: If you really think it's likely that TWO mafia members are going to start half-arguing in this thread (Where Xelin pretty much dodged me because he couldn't be bothered looking through my posts) then I really don't know what to tell you. It makes me laugh, if anything. You're creating a conclusion that's unsupported, but yet you think we're both the most suspicious.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
October 12 2010 00:52 GMT
#1086
Amberlight but I love you D:
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
October 12 2010 01:04 GMT
#1087
Amberlight has this weird idea that I'm actually good. It makes me think he's not mafia, or he'd already off me. (Then again... I did break Callers game)

I'll switch off of him cause my whole, "Bill Murray and Amberlight" combination didn't really work out as I took my vote off of Bill Murray.

I kindof don't like how a) Xelin's role got swept under the rug. And b) Xelin was like "Hey! Lets talk about PMs!" after BB was like "FUUUUUU"
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 12 2010 01:36 GMT
#1088
On October 12 2010 08:47 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Siniquity, you really need to format your posts better. BC please tell me ONE thing. Why did you vote for Amber?


When I left earlier today to head to the hospital I had just finished your analysis and it was solid and had a higher chance of being noticed than my bit on siniquity so I swapped over.

I am catching up on what i missed since this afternoon and may have to revote, not sure yet.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
kane]deth[
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada368 Posts
October 12 2010 02:15 GMT
#1089
I understand I acted rather rashly and put up a poor defense but before I get into a defense I'll explain my votes

Bill Murray: I know he probably won't get lynched but the purpose of the double lynch was to lynch him in the first place. During the night time, Mafia didn't kill Bill Murray, but they killed Pandain, who was the one pushing the double lynch the most. Seems like he's getting off on the town being too scared to vote him in fear of a second VI.

Amber[Light]: I actually couldn't decide on my second double lynch, as I was originally going to vote XeliN but after reviewing his posts he just seems bored rather than red. Seeing as how he already has 10 votes I'm just throwing it there.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
October 12 2010 02:34 GMT
#1090
look at all the lovely sheep...
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 12 2010 02:45 GMT
#1091
On October 12 2010 10:04 LSB wrote: Xelin was like "Hey! Lets talk about PMs!" after BB was like "FUUUUUU"


This quote so accurately portrays my Day 2 mentality :/

1 hour 15 minutes left in the day. Anyone know where the hell SINiquity is?
SUNSFANNED
SiNiquity
Profile Joined April 2010
United States734 Posts
October 12 2010 02:57 GMT
#1092
Does everyone have a broken shift key around here? :\

Spent most the day removing the tint from my car (fuck you nanny states) and now playing catch-up.

From what I can gather, XeliN is getting lynched for the same reason as yesterday (I actually couldn't find many posts by him recently), Amber because of OpZ's analysis, and still looking for the south / kane beginnings.
'i' before 'e' except after 'c' ~ it's scientifically proven.
kane]deth[
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada368 Posts
October 12 2010 03:14 GMT
#1093
On October 10 2010 13:24 Divinek wrote:
NOOOOO PANDAIN, as much as I hate your fadoodles at least you play this game with heart! I will seek to avenge you my brother

Now lets look at this motherfucker kane, I know there’s not much to look at lol
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 06:25 kane]deth[ wrote:
Due to school, I can really only post around this time.

Just making a post to indicate my activeness, will edit or post again later with thoughts after reading the thread.

Edit: So I'm not sure what content I must post to be not lynched so I suppose I'll just give my opinion on the RNGing lynching of inactives. I think it'll be a good idea as long as we're not lynching any modkills for obvious reasons. I personally don't contribute much and might be considered inactive, but thats because of my inexperience. >: So I think that at least pressuring people to post more is a good idea.

Flat out giving us his excuse that he’s not gonna contribute much and be inactive, ie ANTI town. An argument could be made for town neutrality but that would require content from him. This is not an original idea btw, he’s literally parroting about 3 other people at this point. I was unsure what 'content' meant at the time, as this is the first time I've ever had anything to do with Mafia, but I've done an analysis of Divinek. I was planning to see what others were doing first and try to add my own.

Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 06:45 kane]deth[ wrote:
On October 06 2010 06:31 kingjames01 wrote:
On October 06 2010 06:25 kane]deth[ wrote:
Due to school, I can really only post around this time.

Just making a post to indicate my activeness, will edit or post again later with thoughts after reading the thread.


Just saw this and wanted to make sure you DON'T EDIT your post. Just make a new post. Welcome to the game! =)

And I've just made a huge mistake >:

Guilty conscience? I imagine his mafia buddies yelled at him for that one No I just made a noobie mistake

Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 10:26 kane]deth[ wrote:
I have no idea what to do once again. The more I try to find suspicious people, the more I think everyone is suspicious. I suppose I'll just keep reading and see if anyone really jumps out at me ._.


Time and time I have seen new mafia players try this card out. They are confused, they don’t know what to do, this prevents them from having to put forward any of their own ideas because they know they are quite likely to slip up in ways they haven’t even thought of yet. Newbie town players are quite often FEARLESS, they know they got nothing to hide and they get into this game because they are EXCITED to get those mafia! NOT SCARED, why would you be scared if you were town?

Then he apologizes for not voting blah blah more guilty conscience fuel
This is just false; new players don't just jump in and accuse people. Generally, new players aren't going to go posting suspicions because they actually MIGHT slip up and accuse someone who's completely town and people assume he's a Mafia. Completely new players don't know how different factions do or should act.
I apologized for not voting because I didn't vote? If I was mafia I'm sure my mafia buddies would have told me to vote.


Show nested quote +
On October 08 2010 09:57 kane]deth[ wrote:
So I am currently voting for Misder as the proof that others have posted on him seems more reasonable than the accusations against any other player currently.
The plan on getting rid of BM seems reasonable as well, but most of the analysis today has been wasted on what to do with him instead of finding Reds.
Xelin seemed quick to bandwagon with BM but besides that he doesn't seem to be very suspicious. He could've just been slow on realizing how ridiculous BM's plans and not just bandwagoning for a kill.

See that bolded word there? Yeah that’s right, OTHERs so if it goes bad (which it did) then he can go WELL I DIDN’T WANNA DO IT, but you guys presented such good arguments I agreed! Not my fault! It’s deflection at the most basic level
Get rid of bm blah everyone already said that. Jumping on xelin too, everyone else did that. I mean this stuff would be fine to do of his own accord, but he’s just repeating everything that’s already been said. This is KEY because he can’t be caught for spewing bullshit because none of it is his own
I agree I was bandwagonning, and it was a bad idea, however I did NOT jump on XeliN; I stated that I thought he just made an accident in jumping with BM.

Show nested quote +
On October 08 2010 09:59 kane]deth[ wrote:
Also note that I have no idea how these players have played in previous games, so I can't make references like that, or if something is strange or off about someone's playstyle.

More I don’t know bullshit, as in don’t expect me to do things, to be useful. Blah blah im sick of your excuses.
I said that because everyone was saying how XeliN is playing in a different manner than previous games, but I was looking at XeliN as if he was a new player.

Show nested quote +
On October 08 2010 10:21 kane]deth[ wrote:
I suppose proof was a bad word to use there.
The accusations that he made against the 'higher tier' players baselessly and his general aggression. Basically the post that Ghrur made. Currently he's just making trouble by trying to lynch players at seemingly random.

I'm also lost on one thing; is the only way to find a players posts is to find a post of the player and then click profile?

I love seeing this tactic. He apologizes, then puts up some shit justification and THEN he adds a question to the end of his post, as questions always take up everything you’re thinking about because you immediately try to answer that question and almost seemingly forget what you just read lol, quality double fake of the old flame fanning.
My justification was simply that the analysis of ghrur was sound and reading Misder's posts for myself (which is why I asked) made me suspicious of him

Show nested quote +
On October 09 2010 12:07 kane]deth[ wrote:
I had voted for Double Lynch already, as we would be able to lynch BM.

Yuh yuh guys I agree with you don’t get angry with me im doing wut u asked. DIE
I was simply stating my reason for double lynching? I still believe in my reason for it regardless of everyone else backing out

Also as a little tidbit rol almost replaced this dude, look at rols only post in that entire time

Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 16:00 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
HAI GUYS

SO U NO IM IN THIS GAME NOW SO I WILL POST LATER AFTER I READ.


Excuse for inactivity followed up by NOTHING.
Excuse was because soon after replacing me I replaced him again and he stopped reading. I actually got the role back several hours before BB announced it

Sorry kane you’re not going to continue coasting by unnoticed. There’s nothing but wifom trying to draw away from if it was because of you on his list that pandain was killed or not, but one thing I do know, you’ve been doing fuck all for us and I have a pretty good idea why. You’re getting my vote, I will avenge you pandain! So the main reasons he's accused is because I've been making too many 'excuses' and 'apologizing' too much, when I've just been apologizing for mess-ups in editing, not voting, and asking a simple question.

My defense in Red. Since then I've made an analysis of Divinek and since thanksgiving is over I will be adding more.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 03:38 GMT
#1094
On October 12 2010 09:19 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 09:17 Pandain wrote:
##Revive

Not enough minerals.

lol
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 03:41 GMT
#1095
On October 12 2010 10:04 LSB wrote:
Amberlight has this weird idea that I'm actually good. It makes me think he's not mafia, or he'd already off me. (Then again... I did break Callers game)

I'll switch off of him cause my whole, "Bill Murray and Amberlight" combination didn't really work out as I took my vote off of Bill Murray.

I kindof don't like how a) Xelin's role got swept under the rug. And b) Xelin was like "Hey! Lets talk about PMs!" after BB was like "FUUUUUU"

I actually agree with this post
I wanted to lynch his mafia ass, but I'm not so sure as of his last post, which would make you less sure about your read on the situation in general, wouldn't it?

ah, the wonders of townness
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 03:44 GMT
#1096
Amber[LighT]: 7
OpZ
infinitestory
Kingjames01
BloodyC0bbler
Bill Murray
SouthRawrea
kane]deth[

Bloodyc0bbler: 2
Bill Murray
XeliN

Southrawrea: 6
Divinek
DoctorHelvetica
meeple
ghrur
CynanMachae
Amber[LighT]

kane]deth[: 5
Divinek
DoctorHelvetica
LSB
CynanMachae
kane]deth[
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 03:45 GMT
#1097
^ 3 votes for kane]deth[
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 03:45 GMT
#1098
fuck, i messed that up. sorry. i believe he is voting 3 times, though.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
SiNiquity
Profile Joined April 2010
United States734 Posts
October 12 2010 03:46 GMT
#1099
Yeah he is; 3rd one:

Bill Murray: 2
NukeTheBunnys
kane]deth[
'i' before 'e' except after 'c' ~ it's scientifically proven.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 12 2010 03:47 GMT
#1100
On October 12 2010 12:45 Bill Murray wrote:
fuck, i messed that up. sorry. i believe he is voting 3 times, though.

/agree

As far as I can tell, kane]deth[ never voted for SR
Translator:3
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36183
Shuttle 2468
Horang2 966
Bisu 954
Jaedong 777
Light 483
Mini 397
BeSt 356
firebathero 332
Hyuk 298
[ Show more ]
Stork 279
actioN 254
EffOrt 228
Zeus 224
ggaemo 203
Soma 199
Soulkey 170
Last 148
Snow 127
ZerO 122
Leta 121
Rush 99
Pusan 78
Killer 71
hero 55
Sharp 45
Mong 42
Mind 35
Shinee 30
Shine 28
Aegong 28
Bale 26
soO 25
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 21
Sexy 18
PianO 17
Trap 16
Terrorterran 14
Yoon 14
Free 13
Noble 9
zelot 9
JulyZerg 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3917
qojqva1617
Dendi1081
420jenkins14
League of Legends
Reynor90
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1403
x6flipin353
markeloff120
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2162
crisheroes969
Other Games
gofns34245
singsing2310
B2W.Neo815
XBOCT354
DeMusliM200
Mlord175
Livibee173
XaKoH 151
Liquid`LucifroN130
Mew2King100
QueenE82
ArmadaUGS57
Chillindude14
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream187
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2148
• TFBlade655
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
OSC
26m
Stellar Fest
26m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 26m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.