• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:17
CEST 22:17
KST 05:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6494 users

TL Mafia XXXI - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 65 Next
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
October 13 2010 02:46 GMT
#1121
Near time...I guess I'll point out BM is mafia.

And everyone that defended him. I'll bet good money on that. Bills trying to get a vet merc'd strategy.

Bill or BC. Hard to explain why right now. Too f'd up. Time running out.

Okay...Bills mass spamming. Easily expected of him. He's not likely to get lynched because of it. Bills willingness to get a vet player lynched, though arguable. We need to stop chucking things up to Bill being stupid, or something else. Maybe I'm just paranoid cuz I'm baked as fuck. But I'm gonna go lay down or chill out.

And about BC....Happy's posting, and...well BC is alive + BC not posting as ferociously as when he is town.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 13 2010 02:47 GMT
#1122
lynch me
i dont care about this game
i am a townie
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
October 13 2010 02:48 GMT
#1123
Oh yea. I forgot about that. Haha....I'm paranoid as fuck.

Nvm...Haha...I need to update my town/mafia list.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 13 2010 02:50 GMT
#1124
i would say that as mafia
lynch me
then lynch opz and bc when im green
problem solved said the boy who cried wolf
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 13 2010 02:51 GMT
#1125
We absolutely MUST lynch a mafia tomorrow or I really doubt we are going to win this game. Once it gets to the point where mafia have half the voting power, we are screwed. The best bet is to sit tight until nighttime and see what we can learn from the mafia decisions.

Vigilante, if you exist, don't hit Bill Murray. Find a more inactive player who may have been accused in the past but has since been laying kind of low. CynanMachae is a good target, SouthRawrea screams scum to me.

It might be a bit of a crapshoot but we need to hit a red and learn something, start drawing up some connections, because honestly we have nothing right now.
RIP Aaliyah
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
October 13 2010 03:03 GMT
#1126
On October 13 2010 11:50 Bill Murray wrote:
i would say that as mafia
lynch me
then lynch opz and bc when im green
problem solved said the boy who cried wolf

No sir. But I was kinda hoping mafia offed me day 1. I'm fine with BC lynch though. I've done explained I'm suspicious of him.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 13 2010 03:14 GMT
#1127
On October 13 2010 11:46 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Near time...I guess I'll point out BM is mafia.

And everyone that defended him. I'll bet good money on that. Bills trying to get a vet merc'd strategy.

Bill or BC. Hard to explain why right now. Too f'd up. Time running out.

Okay...Bills mass spamming. Easily expected of him. He's not likely to get lynched because of it. Bills willingness to get a vet player lynched, though arguable. We need to stop chucking things up to Bill being stupid, or something else. Maybe I'm just paranoid cuz I'm baked as fuck. But I'm gonna go lay down or chill out.

And about BC....Happy's posting, and...well BC is alive + BC not posting as ferociously as when he is town.


Dude, if you based my play from like a year ago based on my playing style now I would die every game. I don't have the same level of time to play, nor are the games I have played in included all of the elements in which I am most familiar with. Keep in mind when I posted super amounts it was analysis on clues, or random information found by a group in pm land. This game includes neither of those elements.

Going after me for not posting ferociously isn't valid as when I have to post alot I do, but the town doesn't even reply to 90% of the things I post.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 13 2010 03:17 GMT
#1128
BC I have to admit, if you're scum, your play has gotten a lot more solid as scum
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 13 2010 04:02 GMT
#1129
Night 3


It was a dark and stormy night. The survivors huddled in the ruins of their houses, shivering, makeshift weapons pointed at the doors. Bill Murray had found a pointy stick. It was his favorite pointy stick. He had named it Sticky. Thunder crashed in the distance as he shivered in his bed, Sticky pointed directly at the door, pointy end first.

The door creaked open. Bill Murray leaped up and screamed "PROTECT ME, STICKY!!!", then charged at the door, Sticky first.

LSB was crossing the street nearby when he heard Bill Murray's screams. He swore under his breath, then pulled out his radio. "The situation is worsening, stop. Gotta do something, stop. Located a Red, I'm gonna take him out, stop."

LSB ran back to his room and pulled out the box from underneath his bed. It was there that he kept his trusty bat. He had been saving the bat for a very special occasion. Oh yes, someone was going to die tonight. He knew just who. He had tracked the Red who had killed Bill Murray, and now it was time to exact some good old-fashioned justice, bat-to-the-head style.

LSB opened the box. His bat wasn't there.

"What the..." he muttered, just before his own bat came crashing into the back of his skull.


Bill Murray the Miller is now dead.
LSB the Vigilante is now dead.

It is now Day 4. Double Lynch is not in effect for today. You have 48 hours.
SUNSFANNED
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
October 13 2010 04:07 GMT
#1130
On October 13 2010 06:54 LSB wrote:
Dear Sana Vigi,
I've been a good boy.
Please Kill Bill Murray tonight.
Thank you
-LSB

Now that is kinda ironic
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
October 13 2010 04:14 GMT
#1131
I iz dead

Now I'll ruin the game for you. This kid, LSB, he's mafia

User was p0wnzred by BB for this post
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-13 04:26:51
October 13 2010 04:25 GMT
#1132
[image loading]
SUNSFANNED
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 13 2010 06:06 GMT
#1133
x_x
love you all
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 13 2010 07:26 GMT
#1134
On October 13 2010 13:02 BrownBear wrote:
[i]It was a dark and stormy night. The survivors huddled in the ruins of their houses, shivering, makeshift weapons pointed at the doors. Bill Murray had found a pointy stick. It was his favorite pointy stick. He had named it Sticky. Thunder crashed in the distance as he shivered in his bed, Sticky pointed directly at the door, pointy end first.

The door creaked open. Bill Murray leaped up and screamed "PROTECT ME, STICKY!!!", then charged at the door, Sticky first.

This is the best night post ever.
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-13 08:32:48
October 13 2010 08:23 GMT
#1135
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
x2
And so, we find the Sublime.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 13 2010 18:59 GMT
#1136
Good thing mafia decided to kill him, as I'm not sure what I would have done given the Haunted Mafia crap he just pulled.

Farewell, Bill Murray. You are now free of the tyranny of Mafia mods who are so unfairly prejudiced against your spam and bullshit. How dare they discriminate against you, but it matters not. You are emancipated from their tyranny.

Go now, and be free. May the SpamGod watch over you.
SUNSFANNED
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
October 13 2010 20:55 GMT
#1137
god with this whole bm thing i forget we were back at day lol, seems im not the only one.

will be posting up a vote and analysis when i get home
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
October 13 2010 22:04 GMT
#1138
I'm sticking with my accusation on drag_ right now especially because we're down to only a few experienced players.
SiNiquity
Profile Joined April 2010
United States734 Posts
October 13 2010 22:50 GMT
#1139
Haunted Mafia: Why BM was banned.
'i' before 'e' except after 'c' ~ it's scientifically proven.
SiNiquity
Profile Joined April 2010
United States734 Posts
October 13 2010 22:59 GMT
#1140
EBWOP: nm it's in also covered in the ban thread and should probably stay there. Sorry.
'i' before 'e' except after 'c' ~ it's scientifically proven.
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 769
JuggernautJason82
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 570
White-Ra 185
firebathero 80
910 46
Killer 29
Trap 24
Counter-Strike
Fnx 790
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9572
Liquid`Hasu1801
crisheroes1796
Trikslyr75
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi5085
summit1g4779
Beastyqt932
shahzam456
B2W.Neo288
IndyStarCraft 135
KnowMe132
Pyrionflax121
ArmadaUGS119
ZombieGrub109
UpATreeSC57
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream331
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
League of Legends
• TFBlade1108
Other Games
• imaqtpie738
• Shiphtur305
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 43m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.