• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:12
CEST 02:12
KST 09:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)63Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9800 users

TL Mafia XXXI - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 65 Next
SiNiquity
Profile Joined April 2010
United States734 Posts
October 12 2010 03:51 GMT
#1101
So he's voting for himself and BM? :o
'i' before 'e' except after 'c' ~ it's scientifically proven.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
October 12 2010 03:55 GMT
#1102
Take a look:

OpZ
infinitestory
Kingjames01
BloodyC0bbler
Bill Murray
SouthRawrea
kane]deth[

"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
October 12 2010 03:55 GMT
#1103
Mafia will win after 5 minutes.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
October 12 2010 03:56 GMT
#1104
Add the straggler:

On October 12 2010 12:56 SiNiquity wrote:
##Vote Amber[LighT]
## Vote SouthRawrea



"We have unfinished business, I and he."
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 12 2010 04:01 GMT
#1105
Aaaaand, time.

Amber is lynched with 8, XeliN wins the tiebreaker with SouthRawrea at 7 (he reached 7 first), so he gets the rope too. Night post coming.
SUNSFANNED
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 04:03 GMT
#1106
i almost changed to SR from amber
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 04:03 GMT
#1107
last second voting feels anti-town
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 12 2010 04:10 GMT
#1108
Day 3


The citizens of Liquidia were growing desperate. None of the Reds had been caught yet, and their numbers were growing smaller and smaller every day.

Desperation led them to kludge together a second gallows out of the remains of a couple houses and cSc. The shouts began anew, with many people's voices breaking from stress and terror. One man emerged as the leading candidate. Amber[LighT] was tied up roughly and pushed forward onto the old gallows. He looked out sadly at the town, then bowed his head as the trapdoor opened underneath him. When his body stopped kicking, a beaten-up, much-loved radio fell out of his pocket. As it hit the ground, it crackled to life, and a voice on the other end spoke "HQ to Blue 3. The Red push is killing us out here. What's the Liquidia situation?"

The town stared in horror. One of their protectors was dead, by their own hand.

In the silence, a voice cried out "This is XeliN's fault! XeliN looked wildly around, then tried to run. He got almost halfway across the square before being clotheslined by SiNiquity, who was showing up late to the proceedings. The town grabbed him, brought him onto their new gallows, and with chants of "Death to Reds! Death to Reds!" affixed him to the noose.

The trapdoor opened, Xelin dropped, and with an ominous creaking, the shitty makeshift gallows gave way. XeliN dropped to the ground, looking extremely relieved.

Then the gallows collapsed on top of him.

The crowd looked, stunned. "ouch... was he a Red?"

Sadly, the answer was yet again, no.


Amber[LighT] the Bulletproof has been lynched.
XeliN the Townie has been lynched.

It is now Night 3. Actions. Send dem to both me and Artanis!
SUNSFANNED
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
October 12 2010 04:57 GMT
#1109
........

I'm insanely mad at Amber right now and can not correctly type and format a post right now. Amber, I fucking don't understand you so much right now. I mean I see where that was coming from...Anyway, lynch told us hell of a lot.


Vigi, if you exist hit BC.

=D

Considering Amber was BP, not Vet, We can assume I'm not BP. Now that leaves me to either have been Vet or Med prot'd. If I am vet, well, I'm out of night lives. So I think it's okay if I tell you guys how I'm alive. I posted before that someone out there knows I'm town. I was saved by a medic, which was insanely lucky. Thank you for whoever said I was a good protection candidate.

I see why Amber said I'd be useless as I'd of taken my hit. His posts make hella sense now. Fucccccck Amber FUUUUUUUUUCK. Why couldn't you of just role claimed. You'd of been PERFECT. and you were quiet as an UNKILLABLE?
Sorry.

Anyway, the importance of this now. To the medic that saved me, i'm 100% confirmed (unless a vig would like to step forward saying you hit me). Now, why I suspect BC. He went onto Amber with my wishy washy post that got him an ass of votes. I personally feel it wasn't that great of a post. Anyway, he allows that weak little points on Amber were enough. Maybe I'm doubting myself, but I would of laughed at that kind of analysis if I was BC. (See- pretty much any post by BC). Anyway, happy f'd up first, and BC f'd up second.


Amber. Fuck man you should of just claimed. Fuck I was out too late ><.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 12 2010 05:07 GMT
#1110
On October 12 2010 13:57 ~OpZ~ wrote:
........

I'm insanely mad at Amber right now and can not correctly type and format a post right now. Amber, I fucking don't understand you so much right now. I mean I see where that was coming from...Anyway, lynch told us hell of a lot.


Vigi, if you exist hit BC.

=D

Considering Amber was BP, not Vet, We can assume I'm not BP. Now that leaves me to either have been Vet or Med prot'd. If I am vet, well, I'm out of night lives. So I think it's okay if I tell you guys how I'm alive. I posted before that someone out there knows I'm town. I was saved by a medic, which was insanely lucky. Thank you for whoever said I was a good protection candidate.

I see why Amber said I'd be useless as I'd of taken my hit. His posts make hella sense now. Fucccccck Amber FUUUUUUUUUCK. Why couldn't you of just role claimed. You'd of been PERFECT. and you were quiet as an UNKILLABLE?
Sorry.

Anyway, the importance of this now. To the medic that saved me, i'm 100% confirmed (unless a vig would like to step forward saying you hit me). Now, why I suspect BC. He went onto Amber with my wishy washy post that got him an ass of votes. I personally feel it wasn't that great of a post. Anyway, he allows that weak little points on Amber were enough. Maybe I'm doubting myself, but I would of laughed at that kind of analysis if I was BC. (See- pretty much any post by BC). Anyway, happy f'd up first, and BC f'd up second.


Amber. Fuck man you should of just claimed. Fuck I was out too late ><.


Dude? He was the only player with semi decent analysis by someone I'd trust today aside from my own. None of you talked about my sin analysis so the choice was kinda there. My options were xelin who I believed was red based off his behaviour. Then I get the choice of south or amber since no one would look at the stuff on sin. As I respect you as one of the better players in this game, and coupled with his insanely weak defense and his attack on you kinda suggested to me red. Factor in your analysis, factor in he is experienced enough to play at a certain level, factor in he brought suspicion onto you then backtracked and he came up seeming red.

He was a better choice than south. Would I have preferred Sin, yes. however no one would vote that way, nor did I have time today to try and push that lynch.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 05:17 GMT
#1111
opz and bc arent mafia guys i swearz
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
October 12 2010 10:14 GMT
#1112
omg 15/15
And so, we find the Sublime.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
October 12 2010 12:18 GMT
#1113
To the town:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]



Can't wait for the post-game wrap up. Sup graveyard buddies
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
October 12 2010 17:47 GMT
#1114
sup amber

pretty glad i died night 1 tbh
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 18:05 GMT
#1115
boy who cried wolf
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
October 12 2010 19:50 GMT
#1116
Amber I honestly made that vote a retaliatory vote simply because you were saying that you'd vote me at the end. I'd like to make it clear that I maintain my analysis on drag_ and unless he's dead tonight, I want him dead tomorrow morning. (Also I'm guilty of being biased this game. I have a liking towards BC so I ended up ignoring an urge to attack him part way through the game. I'm typing this out because making it public will probably help solve the problem. First step= admitting I have a problem. I have a problem although it's minor.)
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 12 2010 19:52 GMT
#1117
On October 13 2010 04:50 SouthRawrea wrote:
Amber I honestly made that vote a retaliatory vote simply because you were saying that you'd vote me at the end. I'd like to make it clear that I maintain my analysis on drag_ and unless he's dead tonight, I want him dead tomorrow morning. (Also I'm guilty of being biased this game. I have a liking towards BC so I ended up ignoring an urge to attack him part way through the game. I'm typing this out because making it public will probably help solve the problem. First step= admitting I have a problem. I have a problem although it's minor.)


Really? An OMGUS.

I'm more surprised you'd admit to voting like that than anything.
RIP Aaliyah
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
October 12 2010 21:54 GMT
#1118
Dear Sana Vigi,
I've been a good boy.
Please Kill Bill Murray tonight.
Thank you
-LSB
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
October 12 2010 22:25 GMT
#1119
On October 13 2010 04:52 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 04:50 SouthRawrea wrote:
Amber I honestly made that vote a retaliatory vote simply because you were saying that you'd vote me at the end. I'd like to make it clear that I maintain my analysis on drag_ and unless he's dead tonight, I want him dead tomorrow morning. (Also I'm guilty of being biased this game. I have a liking towards BC so I ended up ignoring an urge to attack him part way through the game. I'm typing this out because making it public will probably help solve the problem. First step= admitting I have a problem. I have a problem although it's minor.)


Really? An OMGUS.

I'm more surprised you'd admit to voting like that than anything.


I was pretty beat after Thanksgiving and my post on drag_ and what not. >.> The bias wasn't huge by the way. It was just a minor bias.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 13 2010 02:33 GMT
#1120
yeah kill me
im not a fucking detective or medic
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft428
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft428
Nina 87
ViBE84
SpeCial 82
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 155
Noble 77
Hyuk 58
NaDa 50
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
Doublelift3742
Counter-Strike
minikerr20
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox537
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4542
Khaldor578
Other Games
summit1g7754
FrodaN1731
Coldzera 808
shahzam535
JimRising 451
C9.Mang0310
KnowMe181
ArmadaUGS72
Mew2King50
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH331
• Hupsaiya 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21570
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 48m
Online Event
10h 48m
FEL
15h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.