• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:08
CEST 05:08
KST 12:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10734 users

TL Mafia XXXI - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 65 Next
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 15 2010 00:05 GMT
#1161
On October 15 2010 08:57 SouthRawrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 08:19 SiNiquity wrote:
On October 15 2010 07:13 ~OpZ~ wrote:
oh. and im 99% confirmed. no body mentioned that. two people died so no one was poisoned. thank you medic.


I don't follow. Someone gets poisoned and someone gets hit, after which you claim a hit (1 person dies). Then they poison someone again and hit someone again. Initial poison victim dies and new mafia hit dies, so 2 people die last night and no one knows the difference.

The only way we'd be able to tell with such certainty as you claim AFAIK is if the the host were to allude to the poisoning in the narrative. I asked if this would be the case a few pages back but didn't get a clarification.

I don't doubt that you're town, but I just don't follow how 2 people dying last night guarantees your innocence (even up to 99% confidence).


He's trying to manipulate information. This is precisely why I brought up the possibility of this happening early in the game.

If I am to be lynched today, I suppose it is my fault for being inactive for some parts of the game but please enlighten me as to how my play has been worse? I see alot of people placing their not-so-good reasons. As for a defense, the only person that came up with a formulated accusation was Kingjames and I've more than defended myself adequately.

The people that voted me that day had failed to respond to my recent actions. Ghrur for example completely overlooks my defense and proceeds by calling Kingjames01's analysis beautiful and fails to notice my gigantique analysis on drag_ which also fulfilled my earlier promise. Alot of the current votes on me are remnants of votes that should have been quelled yesterday but are still there. Some might be there in questioning of my list of people that I made and others might be there simply because they don't want to believe that the defense that I wrote up is good enough. So be it. Just know that at this point in this day that there are no proper accusations on me and that you should rethink your votes and the situation that I am in. Just know that it was not me vs Amberlight and Xelin yesterday. Rather I was pitted up against them against my will. Is there really still a big case on me? I think not.


The town is too disjointed right now. We're just jumping from target to target (probably decided by mafia) without putting real pressure on anybody.


I'm not completely satisfied with your defense but what ~OpZ~ is saying to me doesn't make much sense. 2 people died tonight so therefore you are town? Tell me how that makes sense.
RIP Aaliyah
kane]deth[
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada368 Posts
October 15 2010 01:04 GMT
#1162
I am at a lost of what to do now... BM was the most suspicious to me, then Amber, yet neither of them were mafia. Seems Mafia behind the bandwagons too, as we are down 0 mafia after 3 days. Perhaps the accusations against SR are aided by mafia too?
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
October 15 2010 01:12 GMT
#1163
On October 15 2010 10:04 kane]deth[ wrote:
I am at a lost of what to do now... BM was the most suspicious to me, then Amber, yet neither of them were mafia. Seems Mafia behind the bandwagons too, as we are down 0 mafia after 3 days. Perhaps the accusations against SR are aided by mafia too?


well it's more a question of why didnt he die yesterday? He was so close, and then the votes swayed just enough away from him that he survived. This wasn't the first time that people accused him and somehow the votes managed to stay away from him.

Just look at the analysis already done on him, it's amazing he's survived this long. He analyzed someone as being mafia where the analysis was just ridiculous right AFTER meeple posted an analysis on that person being green, and his analysis was bang on in my opinion, it seemed really clear that based on those posts that while inactive drag_ is coming off with nothing but town oriented intentions. And then south finds a way to pin him as mafia lol?

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 15 2010 01:28 GMT
#1164
Lets put some life back into this game.

We need to hear more from:
drag_
crisis
cynanmachae
kane]deth[
infinitestory
meeple
ghrur

All of you have been inactive in this game pretty much since the beginning and have all been accused at some point or another. This is a list of our top priorities for a lynch. I think we have a much better chance hitting a mafia amongst the inactives at this point then we do on big targets like OpZ or BloodyC0bbler.
RIP Aaliyah
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 15 2010 01:51 GMT
#1165
I'm here, I took the PSAT yesterday (like ghrur iirc). I apologize for being inactive

Of your list, DrH, I especially want to hear from CynanMachae. I thought he was a pretty big suspect until he vanished (on vacation, he claims) and then the analysis on him died down. CYNANMACHAE WHERE ARE YOU

On October 15 2010 08:57 SouthRawrea wrote:
The people that voted me that day had failed to respond to my recent actions. Ghrur for example completely overlooks my defense and proceeds by calling Kingjames01's analysis beautiful and fails to notice my gigantique analysis on drag_ which also fulfilled my earlier promise. Alot of the current votes on me are remnants of votes that should have been quelled yesterday but are still there. Some might be there in questioning of my list of people that I made and others might be there simply because they don't want to believe that the defense that I wrote up is good enough. So be it. Just know that at this point in this day that there are no proper accusations on me and that you should rethink your votes and the situation that I am in. Just know that it was not me vs Amberlight and Xelin yesterday. Rather I was pitted up against them against my will. Is there really still a big case on me? I think not.


SR, I didn't see you give a complete defense of yourself for making a post accusing 6 people simultaneously (then going on to target many more pretty arbitrarily afterward). Doing an analysis doesn't justify that quantity of accusations. And if people voted for you yesterday, I don't see why they shouldn't vote for you today, seeing as you hardly did anything in between.

HOWEVER, the fact that SR defended himself at all, and the fact that he made some posts of content, makes me less willing to join the bandwagon. I'm going to vote for Cynan again, because he never put up a defense at all (despite returning from his vacation days ago).
Translator:3
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
October 15 2010 02:15 GMT
#1166
Many more people? Drag_ was on the list bud. Several people were voting for me saying that I wasn't posting analysis or posting a defense and failed to really change their opinion of me after I submitted them. Also I assume Dr.H's question is directed at Opz cuz I never said anything like that. Once again the way I see it people are just still mad at me for my list :/ and are voting for me for that sole reason. That was in all honesty the feeling I was getting at the time from having looked at the votes on Misder. I do suppose that there is no way that the entire list is correct and I'm not saying that it is but I'm positive that there are a couple mafia in there.
SiNiquity
Profile Joined April 2010
United States734 Posts
October 15 2010 02:20 GMT
#1167
NukeTheBunny has not posted anything. Since page 44. On October 9th. 6 days.
'i' before 'e' except after 'c' ~ it's scientifically proven.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 15 2010 02:21 GMT
#1168
On October 15 2010 11:20 SiNiquity wrote:
NukeTheBunny has not posted anything. Since page 44. On October 9th. 6 days.


The problem is who among the inactives are townies who simply gave up versus actual mafia. I was never convinced that NukeTheBunnys was scum in the first place and he would be my last choice among the inactives.
RIP Aaliyah
SiNiquity
Profile Joined April 2010
United States734 Posts
October 15 2010 02:23 GMT
#1169
I know. I was just looking at everyone who hadn't voted yet (myself included).
'i' before 'e' except after 'c' ~ it's scientifically proven.
SiNiquity
Profile Joined April 2010
United States734 Posts
October 15 2010 03:12 GMT
#1170
w/e. my gut says BC. He's too strong a player (from the way everyone's treating him anyway, I only played in one other game with him) to be making the mistakes he has: ignored dr. h analysis / my response despite alluding to it in his post (the "I'm not perfect bit" after I railed on DrH, probably overly so, for messing up some things), redoes analysis half-assed, some stupid shit in there like "wtf perspective?" and pads his post with tons of quotes. Then ignores my response to his analysis entirely (yet ironically complains that people ignore him when he posts) and continues to name drop me as a lynch candidate all over the place. There's also the mafia hitting every strong player (opz, LSB, infundi, bum, pandain and even BM) but somehow BC's still alive. Divinek too, despite playing a seemingly very pro-town game. After so many mislynches I'm very distrustful of the huge lead South has had this entire day. So I'm going with my gut, because this lynch feels like every other lynch this game. And those haven't gone so well.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c' ~ it's scientifically proven.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
October 15 2010 03:44 GMT
#1171
On October 15 2010 12:12 SiNiquity wrote:
w/e. my gut says BC. He's too strong a player (from the way everyone's treating him anyway, I only played in one other game with him) to be making the mistakes he has: ignored dr. h analysis / my response despite alluding to it in his post (the "I'm not perfect bit" after I railed on DrH, probably overly so, for messing up some things), redoes analysis half-assed, some stupid shit in there like "wtf perspective?" and pads his post with tons of quotes. Then ignores my response to his analysis entirely (yet ironically complains that people ignore him when he posts) and continues to name drop me as a lynch candidate all over the place. There's also the mafia hitting every strong player (opz, LSB, infundi, bum, pandain and even BM) but somehow BC's still alive. Divinek too, despite playing a seemingly very pro-town game. After so many mislynches I'm very distrustful of the huge lead South has had this entire day. So I'm going with my gut, because this lynch feels like every other lynch this game. And those haven't gone so well.



Well, I agree with you that we need to get an explanation about the mafia's connections to the bandwagons, I don't agree with you about BloodyC0bbler. In your post above, you could replace the name BC with any other name from this game and it would still be true. It seems like you're just trying to find a reason to cast a vote. We're pretty much all in the same place now as no one is sure about the identities of the Red players...

Anyways, I'm going to vote for CynanMachae again. I've been voting for him and I want the town to examine my logic. Since not very many people seem to think he's suspicious maybe I didn't present my case well enough. IF anyone can defend his actions, then I'll look somewhere else for the next vote. However, I STILL think he stands out as the best shot we have to catch a Red. Then we can dig through his history in this game to find his fellow Reds.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
October 15 2010 03:58 GMT
#1172
Where the hell are NukeTheBunnys, kane]deth[, and Crisis_???

VOTE, DAMN IT! You're going to lose us the game!!
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
October 15 2010 04:07 GMT
#1173
There's something strange about the SouthRawrea votes... so I switched my vote to Cynan so that if some more townies show up, they can swing this the other way.
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
October 15 2010 05:20 GMT
#1174
I think with all those modkills game is going to be pretty much lost... << Let's hope that kanedeth at least is mafia
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
October 15 2010 05:21 GMT
#1175
It's possible that all 3 modkills are mafia...
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
October 15 2010 05:23 GMT
#1176
you would think with two hosts the night post wouldnt be so late
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 15 2010 05:35 GMT
#1177
The night post is late because I am busy, sorry.

Anyway, tallying up votes, and we have 3 modkills

It's going to be GG.
SUNSFANNED
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 15 2010 05:43 GMT
#1178
very wp
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 15 2010 05:44 GMT
#1179
No real energy to write up a solid story, so here goes.

Liquidia had failed to catch the blues at every turn. They paid for it with their lives, as the Reds swept through shortly after SouthRawrea's neck snapped on the gallows.

SouthRawrea the Townie has been lynched.
kane]deth[ the Townie has been modkilled.
NukeTheBunnys the Townie has been modkilled.
Crisis_ the Detective has been modkilled.

With this, it brings Town to 6 vs. 5 mafia. 2 mafia kills happen tonight. There is only one medic in the game, so he could protect one hit, but that still brings town equal to mafia, meaning Town would lose. If the mad hatter is killed, one town and one mafia would explode, so it does nothing to change the numbers here. Thus, it is officially statistically impossible for town to outnumber mafia following this night cycle.

MAFIA WINS A FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!!!

Roles and night actions in a bit.
SUNSFANNED
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
October 15 2010 05:47 GMT
#1180
Wow was there really 3 dets? o.o
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings138
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11685
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1150
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto32
League of Legends
JimRising 719
Counter-Strike
taco 298
minikerr45
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King260
hungrybox107
Other Games
summit1g9598
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick431
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo750
• Rush554
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 52m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 52m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.