• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:06
CEST 05:06
KST 12:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10429 users

TL Mafia XXXI - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 65 Next
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
October 15 2010 05:48 GMT
#1181
Three detectives? I've only seen 1 so far, Crisis_...
Who are the other 2?
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 15 2010 05:51 GMT
#1182
GG... I tried this turned into a pretty dead game after we missed on that double lynch
Translator:3
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
October 15 2010 05:52 GMT
#1183
Me and DrH, but that's if DrH wasn't the godfather and I got unlucky <<

@inf well at least you protected one hit
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 15 2010 05:54 GMT
#1184
too bad that protect led to almost as much controversy as it was worth >_>
Translator:3
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 15 2010 05:54 GMT
#1185
Roles:

The way we picked these roles was thus:

I went down the initial signup list, picking random numbers between 1 and 25 for each player (no repeats). This was the "draft order"

I then went down the new list, and Artanis picked numbers between 1 and 25. Each number corresponded to a role.

The draft order and list are as follows:

Protactinium - 25 - Village Idiot
Misder - 16 - Town
infinitestory - 6 - Medic
Bill Murray - 24 - Miller
Pandain - 14 - Town
XeliN - 21 - Town
SINiquity - 18 - Town
kingjames01 - 2 - Mafia Roleblocker
NukeTheBunnys - 17 - Town
bumatlarge - 23 - Town
Divinek - 5 - Mafia Goon
meeple - 22 - Town
DoctorHelvetica - 4 - Mafia Goon
kane]deth[ - 19 - Town
drag_ - 7 - Mad Hatter
SouthRawrea - 15 - Town
CynanMachae - 12 - Detective
Infundibulum - 13 - Town
ghrur - 3 - Mafia Goon
cSc - 10 - Veteran
~OpZ~ - 20 - Town
Amber[LighT] - 9 - Bulletproof
LSB - 8 - Vigilante
Crisis_ - 11 - Detective
BloodyC0bbler - 1 - Poisoner

Night Actions:

Night 1:
Medic chose to protect Bill Murray
Mad Hatter took no action
Detectives and Vigi could not act
Mafia chose to kill bumatlarge and Infundibulum
Mafia Roleblocker chose to roleblock Bill Murray
Poisoner chose not to use his action
Mafia elected DrHelvetica as godfather, he chose to appear as a Detective.

Night 2:
Medic chose to protect OpZ
Mad Hatter placed a bomb on DoctorHelvetica
Cynan chose to investigave DrHelvetica (returned Detective)
Crisis_ chose to investigate Cynan (returned Detective)
Vigilante chose to kill Pandain (overlap with mafia, hit returned)
Mafia chose to kill Pandain and OpZ (OpZ was protected)
Roleblocker chose to roleblock meeple
Poisoner did not use his ability

Night 3:
Medic chose to protect OpZ again
Mad Hatter placed his second bomb on SouthRawrea
Cynan chose to investigate infinitestory (returned Medic)
Crisis_ chose to investigate BC (returned Poisoner)
Vigilante chose to hit BloodyC0bbler (was blocked by Roleblocker)
Mafia chose to kill Bill Murray and LSB
Roleblocker chose to block LSB
Poisoner did not use his action.

Night 4:
Win!
SUNSFANNED
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
October 15 2010 05:57 GMT
#1186
On October 15 2010 14:54 BrownBear wrote:
Mafia elected DrHelvetica as godfather, he chose to appear as a Detective.

FFUUUUUU
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 15 2010 05:58 GMT
#1187
ok wtf so the detectives pretty much all knew each other

DrH and kingjames did really impressive pro-town games, I'm amazed (I also had a feeling Godfather would pose as a DT)
BC we knew, but he defended himself more than some of the townies >___>
and based on the modkills and lynch, I was prepared to guess Divinek and ghrur as mafia o_O

I think the crux of this game boiled down to having so many new players / inactives that finding suspects who didn't defend themselves or couldn't do it properly was more than easy, it was guaranteed.
Translator:3
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
October 15 2010 05:58 GMT
#1188
On October 15 2010 14:52 CynanMachae wrote:
Me and DrH, but that's if DrH wasn't the godfather and I got unlucky <<

@inf well at least you protected one hit


How did you know infinitestory was the medic???
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 15 2010 05:59 GMT
#1189
On October 15 2010 14:58 kingjames01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 14:52 CynanMachae wrote:
Me and DrH, but that's if DrH wasn't the godfather and I got unlucky <<

@inf well at least you protected one hit


How did you know infinitestory was the medic???

he investigated me on the last night
Translator:3
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
October 15 2010 06:00 GMT
#1190
On October 15 2010 14:58 kingjames01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 14:52 CynanMachae wrote:
Me and DrH, but that's if DrH wasn't the godfather and I got unlucky <<

@inf well at least you protected one hit


How did you know infinitestory was the medic???

I checked him
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-15 06:02:02
October 15 2010 06:00 GMT
#1191
On October 15 2010 14:58 infinitestory wrote:
ok wtf so the detectives pretty much all knew each other

DrH and kingjames did really impressive pro-town games, I'm amazed (I also had a feeling Godfather would pose as a DT)
BC we knew, but he defended himself more than some of the townies >___>
and based on the modkills and lynch, I was prepared to guess Divinek and ghrur as mafia o_O

I think the crux of this game boiled down to having so many new players / inactives that finding suspects who didn't defend themselves or couldn't do it properly was more than easy, it was guaranteed.


Rofl. I was highly suspected but no one thought I was red more than any other person. Also, blame crisis_

He apparently checked me and got my role as poisoner. No way I could have argued miller out of that, so an inactive dt just ruined it for you guys =\


I should say no one suspected me enough to push me hard enough to get me lynched over alot of the inactives. Sin had a really good argument on why i should die this past day, shame it came to late to push for it.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 15 2010 06:00 GMT
#1192
also f it Crisis, if you find a poisoner CLAIM IT
Translator:3
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
October 15 2010 06:01 GMT
#1193
Never mind, I see, you were the detective and you checked him... hehe.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 15 2010 06:02 GMT
#1194
I put my 100% faith in OpZ for a reason... :/
Translator:3
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 15 2010 06:03 GMT
#1195
On October 15 2010 15:02 infinitestory wrote:
I put my 100% faith in OpZ for a reason... :/


Opz really should have pushed to kill me. I honestly, seriously honestly, thought I was dead soon as I subbed in. I read over hft's posts and was like "I am so fucked"
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 15 2010 06:03 GMT
#1196
On October 15 2010 15:03 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 15:02 infinitestory wrote:
I put my 100% faith in OpZ for a reason... :/


Opz really should have pushed to kill me. I honestly, seriously honestly, thought I was dead soon as I subbed in. I read over hft's posts and was like "I am so fucked"

bill murray is a fucking prophet
Translator:3
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
October 15 2010 06:04 GMT
#1197
Why didn't Crisis_ claim?? That would have put you guys back in the game. Since everyone was suspicious of BC anyway, it would have been an easy lynch. We (mafia) wouldn't have been able to save him. We were discussing the possibility of trying to save him but I think that would have put us all at risk...
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 15 2010 06:05 GMT
#1198
On October 15 2010 15:04 kingjames01 wrote:
Why didn't Crisis_ claim?? That would have put you guys back in the game. Since everyone was suspicious of BC anyway, it would have been an easy lynch. We (mafia) wouldn't have been able to save him. We were discussing the possibility of trying to save him but I think that would have put us all at risk...


I told you guys to just let me cause a ruccus if they came out with a check on me. Also, wtf hatter? why was a bomb on drH and not me.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
October 15 2010 06:05 GMT
#1199
I really LOVED it when BrownBear wrote about Bill Murray and Sticky... :D Oh god that was funny.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-15 06:11:21
October 15 2010 06:05 GMT
#1200
On October 15 2010 14:58 infinitestory wrote:
ok wtf so the detectives pretty much all knew each other

DrH and kingjames did really impressive pro-town games, I'm amazed (I also had a feeling Godfather would pose as a DT)
BC we knew, but he defended himself more than some of the townies >___>
and based on the modkills and lynch, I was prepared to guess Divinek and ghrur as mafia o_O

I think the crux of this game boiled down to having so many new players / inactives that finding suspects who didn't defend themselves or couldn't do it properly was more than easy, it was guaranteed.


doesnt matter what you guess if you cant get them lynched lol!

it boiled down to town being too lazy and passive

here's for finding a red then not claiming and getting him killed!

oh i forgot about the need to say

FLAWLESS VICTORY

also dont say you knew bc, you obviously didnt know or you woulda been all

VOTE BC VOTE BC VOTE BC every page

i believe that you highly suspected him!
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings138
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11685
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1150
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto32
League of Legends
JimRising 719
Counter-Strike
taco 298
minikerr45
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King260
hungrybox107
Other Games
summit1g9598
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick431
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo750
• Rush554
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 54m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.