• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6872 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 147

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 193 Next
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
July 28 2010 09:26 GMT
#2921
On July 28 2010 16:04 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 15:33 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On July 28 2010 15:29 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 15:22 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:39 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:29 Divinek wrote:
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players


BC is damn good at this game. He almost had me convinced yesterday.


Shit, for real? rofl. I did way better than I was thinking I had. SOOOO thought I had only stalled you.

BC, you had a VERY slim chance of changing my vote...But as I've said, I regularly distrust you. And your instajump on citizen is what hugely pinned my suspicion at you. Was an epic bus of citizen you pulled off tho. GG for you sir.


I woulda done it as town as well. As I said, his play was horrendous there, the fact that only a minority of players saw it makes me sad.

It also led to one of the biggest breakthroughs in the game. And if he wasn't lynched, he had the names of both people that woulda been a fake dt, and a fake MH. Citizen personally picked the DT's night 2 check too. So....I dunno good sir if it was horrendous play. I think it was pretty baller.



Once game is done I shall go into more detail on what he did and the problems behind it, but I don't really want to derail the game (as its still in motion).

citi.zen almost shot the town in the foot, but in reality, knowing that both you and South were mafia, that was a poor play from you guys as well. Knowing that it was, in fact a polarized vote, (something figured out because Zeks claimed when he, had he been mafia, had no need to claim) basically meant that if we didn't get the mafia side of the equation that day, we'd get you tomorrow. So why you went almost all-in to buy yourself a day strikes me as a really odd choice.

It's true that you hadn't gotten any of your night lynches correct, but there was really no plausible chance anyone would roleclaim to you (woops, Subversion) and you committed yourself to dying the next day, if not that day. I don't get what the thought was behind it. But I guess we'll hear about that later. At any rate, if you were planning to talk your way out of it, not everyone in this game is as easy to convince as BrownBear.

Speaking of which....
On July 28 2010 14:17 BrownBear wrote:
Fuck yeah.

Tomorrow, tree.hugger and a yet-to-be-decided-on fourth.

Town, we got this :D

Not with that lynch, you don't.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-28 10:08:49
July 28 2010 09:27 GMT
#2922
On July 28 2010 14:20 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 14:19 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:16 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:13 Divinek wrote:
also i apologize SINCE we were right in calling people fucking idiots or something for majority lynching bc/sub so fast, but i still think it was silly and we might have milked something out of sub atleast

but i guess if we let them live too long bc might have convinced us to vote away from him sooo yeah

happy days lalala


haha, dude, you actually gained alot. BM said majority lynch, I hit majority like 36 hours before post went up. Soon as I saw i hit majority I stopped checking here. Rule revisions/ignorings rock from hosts.

Regardless, GG also thanks for not being retarded over this last day.

Once game is over, I will have a semi large writeup to share with you all weeee.


GG man, sorry for kinda losing my temper at you last night


haha dude its cool. I'm impressed I managed to stall you. I think with a bit of work I could have changed your mind but hey, I should have realized BM would rule change on me.


i have been letting people play as they want to
dont blame your dying on me
i would have done this regardless of who was what or regardless of if it was in the OP or not.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
July 28 2010 09:29 GMT
#2923
On July 28 2010 15:43 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 15:31 ~OpZ~ wrote:
and everyone that wanted to hold off on voting for BC, should be looked at with huge suspicion. It will probably lead to ANOTHER overwhelming case against me. Again, my only argument is I'm not sheepish with my votes, AND I didn't want day to end. I also wanted something from BC before he died to point us in the direction of whom is town/mafia.

I didn't vote for citizen, but those who didn't instavote for BC today, but DID vote for citizen should most definitely be scrutinized thoroughly.

Just so you know, Pandain totally refused to insta-gib BC (and I think he did the same for SouthRawrea) on the grounds of some totally random reason.

He also voted citi.zen even after I PM'd him threatening to reveal his DT claim if he did.

Holding a roleclaim over someone's head, even if you suspect they're mafia isn't a very productive way to play... nobody will want to roleclaim to you!

But in the end, that split vote worked, we actually did have a mafia on the chopping block. So with some DT leadership (ahem, ahem) we should be in business.

ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 28 2010 10:34 GMT
#2924
I am the Infested Terran.
Next one to talk dies.

+ Show Spoiler +
XD
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 28 2010 10:35 GMT
#2925
I talked! Therefore I die. Oh the irony!
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 28 2010 10:42 GMT
#2926
Pandain explodes on himself
+ Show Spoiler +

jk
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
July 28 2010 11:23 GMT
#2927
Good morning all

Sorry for lying my bombs were never on bc and sr it was a bluff to stay alive.

However I am not lying about this one I have a bomb on infun and I am about to place another tonight

For some reason I still don't have a medic claim so if u would come forward

Oh yeah if yoi haven't pm me your claim you have 10 hours ish to do so

Will not be surprised if mafia concedes after their kp is reduced.

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
July 28 2010 11:25 GMT
#2928
I think ill just put it on pandain
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-28 12:53:16
July 28 2010 12:24 GMT
#2929
On July 28 2010 15:29 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 15:22 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:39 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:29 Divinek wrote:
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players


BC is damn good at this game. He almost had me convinced yesterday.


Shit, for real? rofl. I did way better than I was thinking I had. SOOOO thought I had only stalled you.

BC, you had a VERY slim chance of changing my vote...But as I've said, I regularly distrust you. And your instajump on citizen is what hugely pinned my suspicion at you. Was an epic bus of citizen you pulled off tho. GG for you sir.


I woulda done it as town as well. As I said, his play was horrendous there, the fact that only a minority of players saw it makes me sad.

No comments since I'm dead. Just LOL.

Edit: I see what you tried to do there. Slick but... you're dead.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
July 28 2010 12:32 GMT
#2930
Will be posting quite a bit tonight:

Summary of all DT checks used atm
My dt:
citizen - Townie
zeks - Mad Hatter
Pandain - Mafia

Subversion (I don't know the order):
Protactinium - Townie
youngminii - Townie

Now both Protact and youngminii flipped Townie and now that we know BC is the GF

How the fuck did Subversion die so surely?

Answer: Protact had leaked Subversion out to Pandain (and only Pandain if I'm not mistaken). This is the key reason why he is likely scum and not Miller.

I tried to milk Pandain for more information - and I did get some hints. Will summarize these and post em later

Laxer flipping Miller is pretty awesome for town

Question: Does mafia have 2kp + suicide for a potential 3 kills tonight?
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 28 2010 12:43 GMT
#2931
They should if I'm reading the rules correctly.

Very well played BC...Can't believe I (once again) bought into your lie.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
July 28 2010 12:47 GMT
#2932
On July 28 2010 21:32 zeks wrote:
Will be posting quite a bit tonight:

Summary of all DT checks used atm
My dt:
citizen - Townie
zeks - Mad Hatter
Pandain - Mafia

Subversion (I don't know the order):
Protactinium - Townie
youngminii - Townie

Now both Protact and youngminii flipped Townie and now that we know BC is the GF

How the fuck did Subversion die so surely?

Answer: Protact had leaked Subversion out to Pandain (and only Pandain if I'm not mistaken). This is the key reason why he is likely scum and not Miller.

I tried to milk Pandain for more information - and I did get some hints. Will summarize these and post em later

Laxer flipping Miller is pretty awesome for town

Question: Does mafia have 2kp + suicide for a potential 3 kills tonight?

My DT contact has been lying to me.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
July 28 2010 12:50 GMT
#2933
Town is essentially 1-3 rolechecks away from winning the game

Don't know suicide will be used today - I mean mafia is 2 away to have their kp reduced to 1 when that happens its pretty much gg

Let's see if I get hit again
Bombs on infundibulum and Pandain

If somehow I live then we still lynch Pandain tomorrow
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
July 28 2010 12:51 GMT
#2934
d3 how do you have a dt contact of all people lol

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
July 28 2010 13:07 GMT
#2935
Oh wait I lied I just checked my PM

Original Message (from subversion):
well, if you're willing to trust me, i checked amber on the 2nd night and he was green townie. waste of a check to check him again.

i checked youngminii 1st night and he was also green townie. my worry is that one of them is the GF.

i was thinking of checking infundibulum actually, taking the checks in kind of a new direction. was thinking of checking BC, but i think he may be lynched anyway.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
July 28 2010 13:08 GMT
#2936
The whole PM chain with Subversion:

From: Subversion [ 845 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: mafia
Date: 7/26/10 08:56
ok cool.

i am the real dt, not a rep people in my circle of trust are Pandain and Protractinium

hope i dont die xD

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
haven't figured it out yet still contemplating

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
just for clarity, i mean I am checking infun

who'd the other dude check?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
done

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
checking infun!

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
check infun or chaoser

tell me who you pick before you send it in


-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
lol fuck, i hope not haha.

i THINK maybe im safe ^_^

im only exposed cos of fucken pandain lol, kid cant keep his mouth shut :D

still <3 him tho

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
i mean you might as well claim now i think you're going to die tonight lol

i'm sure in that list theres a scum in there so you're already out in the cold

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
well, i've never got in contact with him personally, but who knows what my circle has been up to. they seem a little loose-lipped. will ask.
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Are you also rastaban's DT?

infun is a good choice i think you should go ahead



-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
well, if you're willing to trust me, i checked amber on the 2nd night and he was green townie. waste of a check to check him again.

i checked youngminii 1st night and he was also green townie. my worry is that one of them is the GF.

i was thinking of checking infundibulum actually, taking the checks in kind of a new direction. was thinking of checking BC, but i think he may be lynched anyway.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
well we were going to check you or amber

who were you going to check?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
lol.

fucking hell. im so sick of my "circle". always telling shit without consulting me 1st, lolz.

well, seemingly the cat is out the bag. im the DT. can u tell me who the other dt is checking? dont want to check the same person. was asking about the medic to appeal for protection, think i may be hit tonight

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
No.

I heard from a little birdie that you were the DT?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
hi there xD

just wanted to ask you if the medic has claimed to you? you don't have to reveal his name or anything, just wanting to know if you have a medic in your circle.

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 28 2010 14:06 GMT
#2937
On July 28 2010 19:34 Pandain wrote:
I am the Infested Terran.
Next one to talk dies.

+ Show Spoiler +
XD


But what about our friendship alliance ;_;
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
lakrismamma
Profile Joined August 2006
Sweden543 Posts
July 28 2010 15:14 GMT
#2938
So here aremy comments and some notes to make the game clearer.
Pandain is proably mafia we have to lynch him either way. The chance is so small that there are another miller. Also he has been voting and acting strange.

20/30
1. tree.hugger
2. brownbear
3. youngminii Checked by Subversion
5. chaoser
6. divinek
7. xelin
9. SiNiquity
10. lakrismamma
11. rastaban
12. bumatlarge
13. Amber[LighT] Checked by Subversion
15. pandain checked by Zeks DT
16. ~OpZ~
17. Infundibulum
23. d3_crescentia Vet Took hit on day one
24. Misder
26. Pyrrholuxia
27. Tricode
28. zeks Mad hatter
29. protactinium

16/24 town-aligned players alive
2/2 Veterans alive
2/2 Town KP roles alive
1/2 Medics alive
1/2 DTs alive

4/6 Mafia-players alive
0/1 Godfather
1/1 Suicide Bomber
Mafia KP: 2 (until they have under 1.5 when divided by 2)

Double lynches: 2 (1 remains)

Have I missed anything?
I hear thunder but theres no rain. This type of thunder breaks walls and window panes.
lakrismamma
Profile Joined August 2006
Sweden543 Posts
July 28 2010 15:33 GMT
#2939
Sorry forgot Tricode
I hear thunder but theres no rain. This type of thunder breaks walls and window panes.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 28 2010 15:49 GMT
#2940
From: Subversion [ 845 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: mafia


-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
lol fuck, i hope not haha.

i THINK maybe im safe ^_^

im only exposed cos of fucken pandain lol, kid cant keep his mouth shut :D

still <3 him tho





<3 you too Subversion XD
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2543
Leta 1274
actioN 543
BeSt 381
Mong 161
Dewaltoss 127
Killer 123
sorry 77
Larva 56
sSak 45
[ Show more ]
Bale 32
ZergMaN 31
ToSsGirL 31
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 15
HiyA 12
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli626
Other Games
summit1g11663
olofmeister965
Happy249
Sick203
crisheroes189
Pyrionflax128
KnowMe108
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick706
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos949
• Stunt428
Other Games
• WagamamaTV119
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 54m
Replay Cast
13h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.