• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:49
CEST 04:49
KST 11:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7875 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 146

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 193 Next
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 06:26 GMT
#2901
On July 28 2010 15:22 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 14:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:39 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:29 Divinek wrote:
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players


BC is damn good at this game. He almost had me convinced yesterday.


Shit, for real? rofl. I did way better than I was thinking I had. SOOOO thought I had only stalled you.

BC, you had a VERY slim chance of changing my vote...But as I've said, I regularly distrust you. And your instajump on citizen is what hugely pinned my suspicion at you. Was an epic bus of citizen you pulled off tho. GG for you sir.


wat that wasnt a bus citizen was town
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
July 28 2010 06:26 GMT
#2902
On July 28 2010 15:15 Ace wrote:
The only reason Mafia got hurt is because it's a mass PM game. Dont know why people like playing this style of game when it's just ridiculous having to play Find the Invincible DT style stuff - and then the Mafia has a Suicide Bomber as if that's actually going to help. At least a roleblocker or some ridiculously overpowered Scum role is needed.

I've sent and received under 5 pms....Good sir. You've convinced me that this pm games aren't fun, yet masons are insanely fun.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
July 28 2010 06:27 GMT
#2903
On July 28 2010 15:26 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 15:22 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:39 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:29 Divinek wrote:
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players


BC is damn good at this game. He almost had me convinced yesterday.


Shit, for real? rofl. I did way better than I was thinking I had. SOOOO thought I had only stalled you.

BC, you had a VERY slim chance of changing my vote...But as I've said, I regularly distrust you. And your instajump on citizen is what hugely pinned my suspicion at you. Was an epic bus of citizen you pulled off tho. GG for you sir.


wat that wasnt a bus citizen was town

And the herd of town sheep BC aimed at him and used to lynch him wasn't bussing him? The mafia bussed him. Someone should go find the lynch list that got citizen lynched. Care to do that?

-_-
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
July 28 2010 06:29 GMT
#2904
On July 28 2010 15:22 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 14:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:39 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:29 Divinek wrote:
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players


BC is damn good at this game. He almost had me convinced yesterday.


Shit, for real? rofl. I did way better than I was thinking I had. SOOOO thought I had only stalled you.

BC, you had a VERY slim chance of changing my vote...But as I've said, I regularly distrust you. And your instajump on citizen is what hugely pinned my suspicion at you. Was an epic bus of citizen you pulled off tho. GG for you sir.


I woulda done it as town as well. As I said, his play was horrendous there, the fact that only a minority of players saw it makes me sad.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 28 2010 06:30 GMT
#2905
On July 28 2010 15:25 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 15:15 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 15:14 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Xelin is a good check tonight mr. Dt...



Suicide bomber is still in the game...

Well fine, Xelin is a good lynch candidate then? You happy?

-_-
We need another one right? I mean I was happy lynching pandain and tree.hugger, but if you would like to contact whatever circle and inform them to check one of tree.hugger/xelin, then be my guest.

Pandain came up as mafia it has been said, So i'm assuming we instagib him, right?


I'm a fan of tree.hugger or xelin, but one of them dies tomorrow.

I still think there's a second miller out there somewhere, just as a heads up.
SUNSFANNED
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
July 28 2010 06:31 GMT
#2906
and everyone that wanted to hold off on voting for BC, should be looked at with huge suspicion. It will probably lead to ANOTHER overwhelming case against me. Again, my only argument is I'm not sheepish with my votes, AND I didn't want day to end. I also wanted something from BC before he died to point us in the direction of whom is town/mafia.

I didn't vote for citizen, but those who didn't instavote for BC today, but DID vote for citizen should most definitely be scrutinized thoroughly.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 06:32 GMT
#2907
On July 28 2010 15:27 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 15:26 Divinek wrote:
On July 28 2010 15:22 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:39 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:29 Divinek wrote:
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players


BC is damn good at this game. He almost had me convinced yesterday.


Shit, for real? rofl. I did way better than I was thinking I had. SOOOO thought I had only stalled you.

BC, you had a VERY slim chance of changing my vote...But as I've said, I regularly distrust you. And your instajump on citizen is what hugely pinned my suspicion at you. Was an epic bus of citizen you pulled off tho. GG for you sir.


wat that wasnt a bus citizen was town

And the herd of town sheep BC aimed at him and used to lynch him wasn't bussing him? The mafia bussed him. Someone should go find the lynch list that got citizen lynched. Care to do that?

-_-



bc did not draw suspicion off him self by having citi lynched, infact he had suspicion brought on him since he obviously flipped green and this lead to his death. So by definition it was quite the opposite of a bus
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
July 28 2010 06:33 GMT
#2908
On July 28 2010 15:29 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 15:22 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:39 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:29 Divinek wrote:
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players


BC is damn good at this game. He almost had me convinced yesterday.


Shit, for real? rofl. I did way better than I was thinking I had. SOOOO thought I had only stalled you.

BC, you had a VERY slim chance of changing my vote...But as I've said, I regularly distrust you. And your instajump on citizen is what hugely pinned my suspicion at you. Was an epic bus of citizen you pulled off tho. GG for you sir.


I woulda done it as town as well. As I said, his play was horrendous there, the fact that only a minority of players saw it makes me sad.

It also led to one of the biggest breakthroughs in the game. And if he wasn't lynched, he had the names of both people that woulda been a fake dt, and a fake MH. Citizen personally picked the DT's night 2 check too. So....I dunno good sir if it was horrendous play. I think it was pretty baller.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 28 2010 06:33 GMT
#2909
On July 28 2010 15:31 ~OpZ~ wrote:
and everyone that wanted to hold off on voting for BC, should be looked at with huge suspicion. It will probably lead to ANOTHER overwhelming case against me. Again, my only argument is I'm not sheepish with my votes, AND I didn't want day to end. I also wanted something from BC before he died to point us in the direction of whom is town/mafia.

I didn't vote for citizen, but those who didn't instavote for BC today, but DID vote for citizen should most definitely be scrutinized thoroughly.


I disagree with this. Citizen's plan did have some holes and we were lucky he turned out to be innocent AND the dt/mad hatter were not GF's. And some of us wanted to see their reactions, so not insta voting i would actually consider a plus.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
July 28 2010 06:35 GMT
#2910
On July 28 2010 15:32 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 15:27 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On July 28 2010 15:26 Divinek wrote:
On July 28 2010 15:22 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:39 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:29 Divinek wrote:
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players


BC is damn good at this game. He almost had me convinced yesterday.


Shit, for real? rofl. I did way better than I was thinking I had. SOOOO thought I had only stalled you.

BC, you had a VERY slim chance of changing my vote...But as I've said, I regularly distrust you. And your instajump on citizen is what hugely pinned my suspicion at you. Was an epic bus of citizen you pulled off tho. GG for you sir.


wat that wasnt a bus citizen was town

And the herd of town sheep BC aimed at him and used to lynch him wasn't bussing him? The mafia bussed him. Someone should go find the lynch list that got citizen lynched. Care to do that?

-_-



bc did not draw suspicion off him self by having citi lynched, infact he had suspicion brought on him since he obviously flipped green and this lead to his death. So by definition it was quite the opposite of a bus

You, AGAIN have misinterpreted my post. I am saying BC pulled the bus off of South by sending it at citizen. Which messed him up in the end. Do you understand now? He doesn't transition from south to citizen well, he just instaflips onto citizen.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 06:35 GMT
#2911
On July 28 2010 15:29 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 15:22 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:39 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:29 Divinek wrote:
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players


BC is damn good at this game. He almost had me convinced yesterday.


Shit, for real? rofl. I did way better than I was thinking I had. SOOOO thought I had only stalled you.

BC, you had a VERY slim chance of changing my vote...But as I've said, I regularly distrust you. And your instajump on citizen is what hugely pinned my suspicion at you. Was an epic bus of citizen you pulled off tho. GG for you sir.


I woulda done it as town as well. As I said, his play was horrendous there, the fact that only a minority of players saw it makes me sad.


yeah i felt lynching him there was the best play regardless of how he flipped lol, can't have town following a shit fest like that
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
July 28 2010 06:38 GMT
#2912
On July 28 2010 15:33 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 15:31 ~OpZ~ wrote:
and everyone that wanted to hold off on voting for BC, should be looked at with huge suspicion. It will probably lead to ANOTHER overwhelming case against me. Again, my only argument is I'm not sheepish with my votes, AND I didn't want day to end. I also wanted something from BC before he died to point us in the direction of whom is town/mafia.

I didn't vote for citizen, but those who didn't instavote for BC today, but DID vote for citizen should most definitely be scrutinized thoroughly.


I disagree with this. Citizen's plan did have some holes and we were lucky he turned out to be innocent AND the dt/mad hatter were not GF's. And some of us wanted to see their reactions, so not insta voting i would actually consider a plus.

Aye. Addendum at the end that you also italicized....No. You're wrong. And dumb. And mafia.

Citizen wasn't town. BC launched campaign to lynch citizen. Citizen died. Mafia probably voted for citizen. Everyone who voted for citizen and held off on BC (South was definitely dead by this point with Zeks claiming MH), should be THOROUGHLY scrutinized REGARDLESS.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 06:39 GMT
#2913
On July 28 2010 15:35 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 15:32 Divinek wrote:
On July 28 2010 15:27 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On July 28 2010 15:26 Divinek wrote:
On July 28 2010 15:22 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:39 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:29 Divinek wrote:
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players


BC is damn good at this game. He almost had me convinced yesterday.


Shit, for real? rofl. I did way better than I was thinking I had. SOOOO thought I had only stalled you.

BC, you had a VERY slim chance of changing my vote...But as I've said, I regularly distrust you. And your instajump on citizen is what hugely pinned my suspicion at you. Was an epic bus of citizen you pulled off tho. GG for you sir.


wat that wasnt a bus citizen was town

And the herd of town sheep BC aimed at him and used to lynch him wasn't bussing him? The mafia bussed him. Someone should go find the lynch list that got citizen lynched. Care to do that?

-_-



bc did not draw suspicion off him self by having citi lynched, infact he had suspicion brought on him since he obviously flipped green and this lead to his death. So by definition it was quite the opposite of a bus

You, AGAIN have misinterpreted my post. I am saying BC pulled the bus off of South by sending it at citizen. Which messed him up in the end. Do you understand now? He doesn't transition from south to citizen well, he just instaflips onto citizen.



ok not to derail the town from real discussion but you really need to rephrase your shit cause im assuming english cant be your first language.

im also pretty sure you dont know what bus means

lets go to what you originally said

" Was an epic bus of citizen you pulled off tho"

he pulled off a bus of citizen, you'd have to be pretty fucking convolutely magical to get out of that 'he pulled a bus off of someone else and put it on citizen' instead of just reading 'pulled off' as 'making it happen'

secondly 'bussing' is when you're mafia(usually) and you get another mafia killed to draw attention from yourself so you cant pull a 'bus' off of a mafia and on to a town...
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 28 2010 06:43 GMT
#2914
On July 28 2010 15:38 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 15:33 Pandain wrote:
On July 28 2010 15:31 ~OpZ~ wrote:
and everyone that wanted to hold off on voting for BC, should be looked at with huge suspicion. It will probably lead to ANOTHER overwhelming case against me. Again, my only argument is I'm not sheepish with my votes, AND I didn't want day to end. I also wanted something from BC before he died to point us in the direction of whom is town/mafia.

I didn't vote for citizen, but those who didn't instavote for BC today, but DID vote for citizen should most definitely be scrutinized thoroughly.


I disagree with this. Citizen's plan did have some holes and we were lucky he turned out to be innocent AND the dt/mad hatter were not GF's. And some of us wanted to see their reactions, so not insta voting i would actually consider a plus.

Aye. Addendum at the end that you also italicized....No. You're wrong. And dumb. And mafia.

Citizen wasn't town. BC launched campaign to lynch citizen. Citizen died. Mafia probably voted for citizen. Everyone who voted for citizen and held off on BC (South was definitely dead by this point with Zeks claiming MH), should be THOROUGHLY scrutinized REGARDLESS.


I had just italicized the portions i found particular portion with. I may be wrong(have to see) and probably dumb, and in all odds should be mafia(:/ ) but the fact is that citizen's plan wasn't fully developed, had fundamental flaws, and he disapeared right after announcing a big plan. Not that good of a combo. Add to that he publicly fake claimed as MH and than as townie. In hindsight we see the plan ended up working but it was not so obvious then.

And it's not bad to wait for responses. It's not bad to think all the way through. "Holding off" on voting is in most cases an asset used to critical analysis.

And dw, I'm willing to be double lynched since it seems it will help the town. I just want to contribute before I die hehe.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 28 2010 06:43 GMT
#2915
On July 28 2010 15:31 ~OpZ~ wrote:
and everyone that wanted to hold off on voting for BC, should be looked at with huge suspicion. It will probably lead to ANOTHER overwhelming case against me. Again, my only argument is I'm not sheepish with my votes, AND I didn't want day to end. I also wanted something from BC before he died to point us in the direction of whom is town/mafia.

I didn't vote for citizen, but those who didn't instavote for BC today, but DID vote for citizen should most definitely be scrutinized thoroughly.

Just so you know, Pandain totally refused to insta-gib BC (and I think he did the same for SouthRawrea) on the grounds of some totally random reason.

He also voted citi.zen even after I PM'd him threatening to reveal his DT claim if he did.

On July 28 2010 15:33 Pandain wrote:
I disagree with this. Citizen's plan did have some holes and we were lucky he turned out to be innocent AND the dt/mad hatter were not GF's. And some of us wanted to see their reactions, so not insta voting i would actually consider a plus.

lol excuses

Gogogo.
lalala
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 06:58 GMT
#2916
it's ok though opz i still love you bro

so basically at this point we ignore everything pandain has to say right so not worth it trying to worry if he's telling to the truth about who the other lynch should be
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
July 28 2010 07:04 GMT
#2917
On July 28 2010 15:33 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 15:29 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 15:22 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:39 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:29 Divinek wrote:
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players


BC is damn good at this game. He almost had me convinced yesterday.


Shit, for real? rofl. I did way better than I was thinking I had. SOOOO thought I had only stalled you.

BC, you had a VERY slim chance of changing my vote...But as I've said, I regularly distrust you. And your instajump on citizen is what hugely pinned my suspicion at you. Was an epic bus of citizen you pulled off tho. GG for you sir.


I woulda done it as town as well. As I said, his play was horrendous there, the fact that only a minority of players saw it makes me sad.

It also led to one of the biggest breakthroughs in the game. And if he wasn't lynched, he had the names of both people that woulda been a fake dt, and a fake MH. Citizen personally picked the DT's night 2 check too. So....I dunno good sir if it was horrendous play. I think it was pretty baller.



Once game is done I shall go into more detail on what he did and the problems behind it, but I don't really want to derail the game (as its still in motion).
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 28 2010 07:22 GMT
#2918
[QUOTE]On July 28 2010 15:43 youngminii wrote:
[QUOTE]On July 28 2010 15:31 ~OpZ~ wrote:
and everyone that wanted to hold off on voting for BC, should be looked at with huge suspicion. It will probably lead to ANOTHER overwhelming case against me. Again, my only argument is I'm not sheepish with my votes, AND I didn't want day to end. I also wanted something from BC before he died to point us in the direction of whom is town/mafia.

I didn't vote for citizen, but those who didn't instavote for BC today, but DID vote for citizen should most definitely be scrutinized thoroughly.[/QUOTE]
Just so you know, Pandain totally refused to insta-gib BC (and I think he did the same for SouthRawrea) on the grounds of some totally random reason.

He also voted citi.zen even after I PM'd him threatening to reveal his DT claim if he did.

You know I already decided to let the town lynch me :/.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 28 2010 07:53 GMT
#2919
well played BC
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 28 2010 08:15 GMT
#2920
vote lists with revealed roles. not sure who abstained on Day 4 because BM didn't put it in the count but i know it's at least me, BC, and Protractinium i think.

+ Show Spoiler [Day 1 Votes] +

Hyperbola (6)
Divinek
Pandain
SiNiquity
bumatlarge
Brownbear
Subversion

Youngminii (5)
XeliN
Amber[Light]
Roffles
Infundibulum
jayme

Abstain (6)
LaXerCannon
tricode
SouthRawrea
chaoser
protactinium
zeks

DTA (3)
d3_crescentia
Pyrrhuloxia
tree.hugger

ketomai (2)
citi.zen (12)
lakrismamma

Amber[Light] (1)
DTA

BloodyCobbler (2)
OpZ
Foolishness

LaXerCannon (1)
Misder

Citi.zen (1)
rastaban

SiNiquity (1)
Hyperbola

Pandain (1)
BloodyCobbler

Infundibulum (1)
youngminii


+ Show Spoiler [Day 2 votes] +

DTA (10)
Pyrrhuloxia
XeliN
zeks
Subversion
LaXerCannon
rastaban
OpZ
Protactinium
chaoser
Pandain

chaoser (8)
youngminii
Roffles
SouthRawrea
misder
citi.zen
BrownBear
Divinek
SiNiquity

Subversion (7)
tree.hugger
bumatlarge
jayme
Amber[Light]
Infundibulum
DTA
d3_crescentia

Amber[Light] (1)
BloodyCobbler

Abstain (2)
lakrismamma
tricode



+ Show Spoiler [Day 3 Votes] +

citi.zen (12)
SouthRawrea
tree.hugger
Amber[Light]
BloodyCobbler
Pandain
Chaoser
Pyrrhuloxia
Protactinium
Rastaban
Infundibulum
BrownBear
Divinek

SouthRawrea (12)
Tricode
Xelin
bumatlarge
citi.zen (12)
zeks
lakrismamma
SiNiquity

Abstain (2)
Opz
Subversion

Opz (1)
d3_crescentia

Pyrrhuloxia (1)
Misder

Protactinium (1)
LaXerCannon


+ Show Spoiler [Day 4 Votes] +

Day 4
SouthRawrea (12)
divinek
tricode
zeks
chaoser
youngminii
tree.hugger
bumatlarge
rastaban
brownbear
pandain
misder
d3_crescentia

BloodyCobbler (12)
Siniquity
zeks
chaoser
youngminii
SouthRawrea
tree.hugger
bumatlarge
pandain
rastaban
brownbear
d3_crescentia
lakrismamma

Pandain (2)
Pyrrhuloxia
Misder

Zeks (1)
SouthRawrea

Rastaban (1)
Tricode
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 125
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1920
GuemChi 1486
Artosis 651
910 76
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
febbydoto10
Counter-Strike
taco 569
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox411
Other Games
summit1g7352
Doublelift1925
JimRising 577
C9.Mang0381
Day[9].tv316
PiGStarcraft259
Maynarde110
CosmosSc2 23
WinterStarcraft9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick984
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv316
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 11m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.