• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:30
CEST 13:30
KST 20:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8347 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 145

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 193 Next
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-28 05:20:58
July 28 2010 05:19 GMT
#2881
On July 28 2010 14:16 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 14:13 Divinek wrote:
also i apologize SINCE we were right in calling people fucking idiots or something for majority lynching bc/sub so fast, but i still think it was silly and we might have milked something out of sub atleast

but i guess if we let them live too long bc might have convinced us to vote away from him sooo yeah

happy days lalala


haha, dude, you actually gained alot. BM said majority lynch, I hit majority like 36 hours before post went up. Soon as I saw i hit majority I stopped checking here. Rule revisions/ignorings rock from hosts.

Regardless, GG also thanks for not being retarded over this last day.

Once game is over, I will have a semi large writeup to share with you all weeee.


Fail BC.
At least SC2 is waiting for you.
靈魂交響曲
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
July 28 2010 05:20 GMT
#2882
On July 28 2010 14:19 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 14:16 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:13 Divinek wrote:
also i apologize SINCE we were right in calling people fucking idiots or something for majority lynching bc/sub so fast, but i still think it was silly and we might have milked something out of sub atleast

but i guess if we let them live too long bc might have convinced us to vote away from him sooo yeah

happy days lalala


haha, dude, you actually gained alot. BM said majority lynch, I hit majority like 36 hours before post went up. Soon as I saw i hit majority I stopped checking here. Rule revisions/ignorings rock from hosts.

Regardless, GG also thanks for not being retarded over this last day.

Once game is over, I will have a semi large writeup to share with you all weeee.


GG man, sorry for kinda losing my temper at you last night


haha dude its cool. I'm impressed I managed to stall you. I think with a bit of work I could have changed your mind but hey, I should have realized BM would rule change on me.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 28 2010 05:21 GMT
#2883
On July 28 2010 14:16 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 14:13 Divinek wrote:
also i apologize SINCE we were right in calling people fucking idiots or something for majority lynching bc/sub so fast, but i still think it was silly and we might have milked something out of sub atleast

but i guess if we let them live too long bc might have convinced us to vote away from him sooo yeah

happy days lalala


haha, dude, you actually gained alot. BM said majority lynch, I hit majority like 36 hours before post went up. Soon as I saw i hit majority I stopped checking here. Rule revisions/ignorings rock from hosts.

Regardless, GG also thanks for not being retarded over this last day.

Once game is over, I will have a semi large writeup to share with you all weeee.

I can totally predict what it'll say about me.

"youngminii is a loose cannon that just got lucky and spams a lot"

Which is pretty true I suppose

Oh hell no, I didn't even think about a second Miller being possible. Either way, there's still a good chance you're mafia Pandain.
lalala
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 28 2010 05:25 GMT
#2884
Pandain is mafia?

But... our secret friendship... nooooooo

I'm still willing to believe he's miller, but if it's what town wants...
SUNSFANNED
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 05:26 GMT
#2885
yeah i guess bc dying makes rasta practically confirmed townie then
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 05:29 GMT
#2886
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 28 2010 05:32 GMT
#2887
Told you to be wary of what BC might try and say.
lalala
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 28 2010 05:39 GMT
#2888
On July 28 2010 14:29 Divinek wrote:
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players


BC is damn good at this game. He almost had me convinced yesterday.
SUNSFANNED
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
July 28 2010 05:43 GMT
#2889
On July 28 2010 14:39 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 14:29 Divinek wrote:
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players


BC is damn good at this game. He almost had me convinced yesterday.


Shit, for real? rofl. I did way better than I was thinking I had. SOOOO thought I had only stalled you.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 28 2010 05:52 GMT
#2890
On July 28 2010 14:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 14:39 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:29 Divinek wrote:
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players


BC is damn good at this game. He almost had me convinced yesterday.


Shit, for real? rofl. I did way better than I was thinking I had. SOOOO thought I had only stalled you.


Haha yeah, I was on the verge of at least changing my vote off of you to tree.hugger or someone else, but in the end just decided "fuck it, stay the course". Kinda glad I did, no offense
SUNSFANNED
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
July 28 2010 05:54 GMT
#2891
On July 28 2010 14:52 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 14:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:39 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:29 Divinek wrote:
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players


BC is damn good at this game. He almost had me convinced yesterday.


Shit, for real? rofl. I did way better than I was thinking I had. SOOOO thought I had only stalled you.


Haha yeah, I was on the verge of at least changing my vote off of you to tree.hugger or someone else, but in the end just decided "fuck it, stay the course". Kinda glad I did, no offense


None taken, the fact you actually thought about it was a nice thing for me though, finally felt like people weren't just being sheep.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 05:59 GMT
#2892
On July 28 2010 14:54 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 14:52 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:39 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:29 Divinek wrote:
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players


BC is damn good at this game. He almost had me convinced yesterday.


Shit, for real? rofl. I did way better than I was thinking I had. SOOOO thought I had only stalled you.


Haha yeah, I was on the verge of at least changing my vote off of you to tree.hugger or someone else, but in the end just decided "fuck it, stay the course". Kinda glad I did, no offense


None taken, the fact you actually thought about it was a nice thing for me though, finally felt like people weren't just being sheep.


that's the sad part of being a well known name in a set up like this when the other two i guess (darth citi?) were dead that everyone thinks there's a strong enough chance you're gf that it's hard not to die

people of course could not vote the most well known person on their team to be gf, but then someone like you is gonna get checked asap so it's a bad situation
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 06:04 GMT
#2893
that first case mainly applies to when people are acting like sheep though
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 28 2010 06:07 GMT
#2894
I would think the first two lynches were done because people acted like sheep. BC's manipulation and actions in his position were quite standard (but quite good) for Mafia. I'm thankful that he was quicklynched via majority 'cause if he had changed the momentum of the town, it would have been lights out pretty quickly seeing as he'd have (probably) been checked the next night and use his Vet status to his great advantage.
lalala
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
July 28 2010 06:14 GMT
#2895
Xelin is a good check tonight mr. Dt...

Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 28 2010 06:15 GMT
#2896
The only reason Mafia got hurt is because it's a mass PM game. Dont know why people like playing this style of game when it's just ridiculous having to play Find the Invincible DT style stuff - and then the Mafia has a Suicide Bomber as if that's actually going to help. At least a roleblocker or some ridiculously overpowered Scum role is needed.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 28 2010 06:15 GMT
#2897
On July 28 2010 15:14 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Xelin is a good check tonight mr. Dt...



Suicide bomber is still in the game...
SUNSFANNED
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 06:20 GMT
#2898
did we ever get back to the fact that someone took a hit and didnt die last night?
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
July 28 2010 06:22 GMT
#2899
On July 28 2010 14:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 14:39 BrownBear wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:29 Divinek wrote:
i had strong thoughts bc was mafia just based on how he'd been posting (even if that was only based on how he played one game previously) and his pms to me

but he's such a persuasive asshole, damn experienced players


BC is damn good at this game. He almost had me convinced yesterday.


Shit, for real? rofl. I did way better than I was thinking I had. SOOOO thought I had only stalled you.

BC, you had a VERY slim chance of changing my vote...But as I've said, I regularly distrust you. And your instajump on citizen is what hugely pinned my suspicion at you. Was an epic bus of citizen you pulled off tho. GG for you sir.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
July 28 2010 06:25 GMT
#2900
On July 28 2010 15:15 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 15:14 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Xelin is a good check tonight mr. Dt...



Suicide bomber is still in the game...

Well fine, Xelin is a good lynch candidate then? You happy?

-_-
We need another one right? I mean I was happy lynching pandain and tree.hugger, but if you would like to contact whatever circle and inform them to check one of tree.hugger/xelin, then be my guest.

Pandain came up as mafia it has been said, So i'm assuming we instagib him, right?
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 988
WardiTV400
OGKoka 98
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11451
StarCastTV_EN313
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko300
OGKoka 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14120
Bisu 5210
FanTaSy 3881
Jaedong 1510
Shuttle 1274
BeSt 1003
actioN 755
EffOrt 613
Horang2 534
Larva 298
[ Show more ]
Leta 298
Zeus 250
Dewaltoss 117
Barracks 108
Mind 105
Sexy 84
JYJ 83
scan(afreeca) 72
Mong 70
sorry 67
ToSsGirL 54
Shinee 41
sSak 40
Killer 39
Aegong 31
soO 27
Bale 26
Sea.KH 26
Free 25
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 7
Dota 2
Dendi404
XaKoH 345
Gorgc310
Counter-Strike
x6flipin214
Other Games
singsing2332
olofmeister1367
B2W.Neo385
crisheroes281
Pyrionflax214
dupreeh118
Livibee115
KnowMe101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1336
Other Games
• WagamamaTV208
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 30m
Replay Cast
11h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.