• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:47
CEST 06:47
KST 13:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8352 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 144

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 193 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 28 2010 04:41 GMT
#2861
And with that, Pandain looked at his child Pando and his wife Pandria. Horrible events had taken place, deaths, mob riots, town mobs even. He had even been involved in the lynching of 3 innocents.

But now... it seems. A new hero had taken up shop. Appointed by the renowned Cit.zen zeks was taking up shop. And driving the mob out of business.
Pandain felt safe again.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 28 2010 04:42 GMT
#2862
On July 28 2010 13:38 chaoser wrote:
Thanks youngminii. How about we have a bet. If I flip red, you get to make me do something on TL. If I flip green, I get to make you do something on TL. Yeah?

Lol sounds good to me
lalala
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 28 2010 04:44 GMT
#2863
you sure you want to do this? cause I think I'll be the one winning
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 28 2010 04:49 GMT
#2864
I'm sure I want to do this, it's cool. With regards to the actual game, are we going to continue following my list or..?

BC
SouthRawrea

Chaoser
Infundibulum
Pandain
Amber[Light]
tree.hugger

lalala
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
July 28 2010 04:57 GMT
#2865
Thank fucking god at last.

Zeks you should move your bombs onto some of the other prime targets.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
July 28 2010 04:57 GMT
#2866
MOAR DEATH MOAR PLAYER FREE FOR ME *shot*
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 04:58 GMT
#2867
On July 28 2010 13:37 Pandain wrote:
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude this was like the best thing that could've happened. Well done zeks. He's trusted for sure now n.n

And to think I doubted BOTH of them being mafia.


you're kidding right? They both had clear signs of being red, south 10000x times more than bc as bc is obviously good, but yeah. There's no way you could have doubted both lol

way to go town!
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 04:59 GMT
#2868
oh since bc knew this all of mafia knows this i might as well tell you guys

im a vet
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 28 2010 05:04 GMT
#2869
Okay since Zeks isn't here and I don't want people accidentally roleclaiming to the person I'm about to accuse, I'll tell everyone what he told me.

Zeks, I apologise if you wanted to break the news to everyone but I'm kind of afraid people will roleclaim to him by accident or something before you come on.

Pandain is Mafia. He has been checked by the DT Zeks is in contact with.

He had some small doubts as to whether he was Miller or not but now Miller's dead so... Yeah.
lalala
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 28 2010 05:06 GMT
#2870
1. tree.hugger
2. brownbear
3. youngminiiTown aligned
4. foolishness
5. chaoser
6. divinek
7. xelin
8. hyperbola
9. SiNiquity
10. lakrismamma
11. rastaban Probably town aligned, (3 mafia risking lives? doubtful)
12. bumatlarge
13. Amber[LighT]Town aligned
14. SouthRawrea mafia
15.Pandain
16. ~OpZ~
17. Infundibulum
18. Jayme Townie
19. Subversion DT
20. LaxerCannon Miller
21. DARTH THIEN AN
22. BloodyC0bbler Veteran Godfather
23. d3_crescentia
24. Misder
25. Citi.zen
26. Pyrrholuxia
27. Tricode Vigi
28. zeks
29. protactinium
30. roffles medic

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 28 2010 05:09 GMT
#2871
On July 28 2010 14:04 youngminii wrote:
Okay since Zeks isn't here and I don't want people accidentally roleclaiming to the person I'm about to accuse, I'll tell everyone what he told me.

Zeks, I apologise if you wanted to break the news to everyone but I'm kind of afraid people will roleclaim to him by accident or something before you come on.

Pandain is Mafia. He has been checked by the DT Zeks is in contact with.

He had some small doubts as to whether he was Miller or not but now Miller's dead so... Yeah.


mmm I wanted to say "your a bleepin liar" and vote for you. But Subversion already voted you and you are town aligned.

I must be a miller. Is there possibly a second miller?

I swear to truth I'm a townie.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 28 2010 05:09 GMT
#2872
EBWOP *But Subversion already CHECKED you*
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 05:09 GMT
#2873
On July 28 2010 14:04 youngminii wrote:
Okay since Zeks isn't here and I don't want people accidentally roleclaiming to the person I'm about to accuse, I'll tell everyone what he told me.

Zeks, I apologise if you wanted to break the news to everyone but I'm kind of afraid people will roleclaim to him by accident or something before you come on.

Pandain is Mafia. He has been checked by the DT Zeks is in contact with.

He had some small doubts as to whether he was Miller or not but now Miller's dead so... Yeah.


yeah pandain was getting my vote the next day anyway, glad to have my thoughts confirmed
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 05:11 GMT
#2874
On July 28 2010 14:09 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 14:04 youngminii wrote:
Okay since Zeks isn't here and I don't want people accidentally roleclaiming to the person I'm about to accuse, I'll tell everyone what he told me.

Zeks, I apologise if you wanted to break the news to everyone but I'm kind of afraid people will roleclaim to him by accident or something before you come on.

Pandain is Mafia. He has been checked by the DT Zeks is in contact with.

He had some small doubts as to whether he was Miller or not but now Miller's dead so... Yeah.


mmm I wanted to say "your a bleepin liar" and vote for you. But Subversion already voted you and you are town aligned.

I must be a miller. Is there possibly a second miller?

I swear to truth I'm a townie.


there's a chance there could be i suppose, but as soon as zeks confirms what young is saying anyway, which im 100% sure he will you're still gonna die sorry bro
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 05:13 GMT
#2875
also i apologize SINCE we were right in calling people fucking idiots or something for majority lynching bc/sub so fast, but i still think it was silly and we might have milked something out of sub atleast

but i guess if we let them live too long bc might have convinced us to vote away from him sooo yeah

happy days lalala
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 05:13 GMT
#2876
and by sub i meant south why do i keep doing that
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 28 2010 05:15 GMT
#2877
On July 28 2010 14:11 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 14:09 Pandain wrote:
On July 28 2010 14:04 youngminii wrote:
Okay since Zeks isn't here and I don't want people accidentally roleclaiming to the person I'm about to accuse, I'll tell everyone what he told me.

Zeks, I apologise if you wanted to break the news to everyone but I'm kind of afraid people will roleclaim to him by accident or something before you come on.

Pandain is Mafia. He has been checked by the DT Zeks is in contact with.

He had some small doubts as to whether he was Miller or not but now Miller's dead so... Yeah.


mmm I wanted to say "your a bleepin liar" and vote for you. But Subversion already voted you and you are town aligned.

I must be a miller. Is there possibly a second miller?

I swear to truth I'm a townie.


there's a chance there could be i suppose, but as soon as zeks confirms what young is saying anyway, which im 100% sure he will you're still gonna die sorry bro


Yeah I understand. My bad luck I suppose. :/. The town's going to vote me eventually anyway, better to do it with double lynch next time. That way we won't debate over me for too long.

Just would like someone to verify two things:
1)(To Youngmini) Are you sure your dt is zeks dt? If zeks told you himself I suppose that's alright.
2)Is there a possibility of a second miller.

But yeah, if the town needs this(seems like it does) than getting me out of the debate will only help the town it seems. Have to start making my death post and new will hehe
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
July 28 2010 05:16 GMT
#2878
On July 28 2010 14:13 Divinek wrote:
also i apologize SINCE we were right in calling people fucking idiots or something for majority lynching bc/sub so fast, but i still think it was silly and we might have milked something out of sub atleast

but i guess if we let them live too long bc might have convinced us to vote away from him sooo yeah

happy days lalala


haha, dude, you actually gained alot. BM said majority lynch, I hit majority like 36 hours before post went up. Soon as I saw i hit majority I stopped checking here. Rule revisions/ignorings rock from hosts.

Regardless, GG also thanks for not being retarded over this last day.

Once game is over, I will have a semi large writeup to share with you all weeee.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 28 2010 05:17 GMT
#2879
Fuck yeah.

Tomorrow, tree.hugger and a yet-to-be-decided-on fourth.

Town, we got this :D
SUNSFANNED
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 28 2010 05:19 GMT
#2880
On July 28 2010 14:16 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 14:13 Divinek wrote:
also i apologize SINCE we were right in calling people fucking idiots or something for majority lynching bc/sub so fast, but i still think it was silly and we might have milked something out of sub atleast

but i guess if we let them live too long bc might have convinced us to vote away from him sooo yeah

happy days lalala


haha, dude, you actually gained alot. BM said majority lynch, I hit majority like 36 hours before post went up. Soon as I saw i hit majority I stopped checking here. Rule revisions/ignorings rock from hosts.

Regardless, GG also thanks for not being retarded over this last day.

Once game is over, I will have a semi large writeup to share with you all weeee.


GG man, sorry for kinda losing my temper at you last night
SUNSFANNED
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1387
910 86
NotJumperer 78
Bale 43
Hyun 36
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
febbydoto17
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g6852
Coldzera 740
JimRising 623
hungrybox547
WinterStarcraft366
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft273
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1043
• Rush961
• Stunt270
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 13m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.