• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8145 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 149

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 193 Next
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
July 28 2010 21:32 GMT
#2961
On July 28 2010 12:13 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 12:11 citi.zen wrote:
On July 28 2010 12:01 youngminii wrote:
On July 28 2010 11:47 Pandain wrote:
On July 28 2010 10:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 10:19 Divinek wrote:
his lack of posting since being for sure lynched makes me think red eeeeeeeeeeeee but we shall see


Actually I read the thread yesterday morning saw I had hit majority along with SR and assumed day had finished when I got home from work last night. I love how rules change so instantly without warning ffs.


quick! Make a compilation of your thoughts before you die!

BC: I'm not scum you fools.
BM: BloodyC0bbler, Suicide Bomber/Infested Terran, lynched Day 3
Also,
SouthRawrea, Mafia, lynched Day 3

GF, not IT.

wtf you talking about? Flamewheel's GF.
We already found out

Shit you got me.

On July 28 2010 15:15 Ace wrote:
The only reason Mafia got hurt is because it's a mass PM game. Dont know why people like playing this style of game when it's just ridiculous having to play Find the Invincible DT style stuff - and then the Mafia has a Suicide Bomber as if that's actually going to help. At least a roleblocker or some ridiculously overpowered Scum role is needed.

More to come after game!
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
July 28 2010 21:34 GMT
#2962
On July 29 2010 06:32 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 12:13 Pandain wrote:
On July 28 2010 12:11 citi.zen wrote:
On July 28 2010 12:01 youngminii wrote:
On July 28 2010 11:47 Pandain wrote:
On July 28 2010 10:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 10:19 Divinek wrote:
his lack of posting since being for sure lynched makes me think red eeeeeeeeeeeee but we shall see


Actually I read the thread yesterday morning saw I had hit majority along with SR and assumed day had finished when I got home from work last night. I love how rules change so instantly without warning ffs.


quick! Make a compilation of your thoughts before you die!

BC: I'm not scum you fools.
BM: BloodyC0bbler, Suicide Bomber/Infested Terran, lynched Day 3
Also,
SouthRawrea, Mafia, lynched Day 3

GF, not IT.

wtf you talking about? Flamewheel's GF.
We already found out

Shit you got me.

Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 15:15 Ace wrote:
The only reason Mafia got hurt is because it's a mass PM game. Dont know why people like playing this style of game when it's just ridiculous having to play Find the Invincible DT style stuff - and then the Mafia has a Suicide Bomber as if that's actually going to help. At least a roleblocker or some ridiculously overpowered Scum role is needed.

More to come after game!


Other than the fact that this game already has 150 flippin pages, yes, I have stuff to say tooooo. (even though i havent read all 150 pages)
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
July 28 2010 21:36 GMT
#2963
On July 29 2010 06:34 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 06:32 flamewheel wrote:
On July 28 2010 12:13 Pandain wrote:
On July 28 2010 12:11 citi.zen wrote:
On July 28 2010 12:01 youngminii wrote:
On July 28 2010 11:47 Pandain wrote:
On July 28 2010 10:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 10:19 Divinek wrote:
his lack of posting since being for sure lynched makes me think red eeeeeeeeeeeee but we shall see


Actually I read the thread yesterday morning saw I had hit majority along with SR and assumed day had finished when I got home from work last night. I love how rules change so instantly without warning ffs.


quick! Make a compilation of your thoughts before you die!

BC: I'm not scum you fools.
BM: BloodyC0bbler, Suicide Bomber/Infested Terran, lynched Day 3
Also,
SouthRawrea, Mafia, lynched Day 3

GF, not IT.

wtf you talking about? Flamewheel's GF.
We already found out

Shit you got me.

On July 28 2010 15:15 Ace wrote:
The only reason Mafia got hurt is because it's a mass PM game. Dont know why people like playing this style of game when it's just ridiculous having to play Find the Invincible DT style stuff - and then the Mafia has a Suicide Bomber as if that's actually going to help. At least a roleblocker or some ridiculously overpowered Scum role is needed.

More to come after game!


Other than the fact that this game already has 150 flippin pages, yes, I have stuff to say tooooo. (even though i havent read all 150 pages)

Quick Incognito, help me spam to reach 150!

ze ze ze ze lololol
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
July 28 2010 21:39 GMT
#2964
On July 29 2010 06:36 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 06:34 Incognito wrote:
On July 29 2010 06:32 flamewheel wrote:
On July 28 2010 12:13 Pandain wrote:
On July 28 2010 12:11 citi.zen wrote:
On July 28 2010 12:01 youngminii wrote:
On July 28 2010 11:47 Pandain wrote:
On July 28 2010 10:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 10:19 Divinek wrote:
his lack of posting since being for sure lynched makes me think red eeeeeeeeeeeee but we shall see


Actually I read the thread yesterday morning saw I had hit majority along with SR and assumed day had finished when I got home from work last night. I love how rules change so instantly without warning ffs.


quick! Make a compilation of your thoughts before you die!

BC: I'm not scum you fools.
BM: BloodyC0bbler, Suicide Bomber/Infested Terran, lynched Day 3
Also,
SouthRawrea, Mafia, lynched Day 3

GF, not IT.

wtf you talking about? Flamewheel's GF.
We already found out

Shit you got me.

On July 28 2010 15:15 Ace wrote:
The only reason Mafia got hurt is because it's a mass PM game. Dont know why people like playing this style of game when it's just ridiculous having to play Find the Invincible DT style stuff - and then the Mafia has a Suicide Bomber as if that's actually going to help. At least a roleblocker or some ridiculously overpowered Scum role is needed.

More to come after game!


Other than the fact that this game already has 150 flippin pages, yes, I have stuff to say tooooo. (even though i havent read all 150 pages)

Quick Incognito, help me spam to reach 150!

ze ze ze ze lololol


149/150 close enough
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 28 2010 21:48 GMT
#2965
It's even harder for moi to keep quiet. Might as well help the spam!
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 28 2010 21:57 GMT
#2966
post count +1
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 28 2010 22:09 GMT
#2967
This really has become a spamfest huh
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 28 2010 22:19 GMT
#2968
We already pretty much know what we're doing tomorrow anyway, so for now we're just waiting to see who dies tonight.

Hence, spamfest.
SUNSFANNED
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
July 28 2010 22:22 GMT
#2969
BC: yeah i'm in waterloo on co-op right now...business analyst for the coop center

i lined up at the future shop @ conestoga for 3 hrs to get my collectors edition
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
July 28 2010 22:27 GMT
#2970
On July 29 2010 07:22 zeks wrote:
BC: yeah i'm in waterloo on co-op right now...business analyst for the coop center

i lined up at the future shop @ conestoga for 3 hrs to get my collectors edition


holy fuck yo lol.

You going to still be there in september? Also, I just was at ebgames here in victoria, and the entire wall/display case was filled with unbought sc2 copies rofl.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
July 28 2010 22:31 GMT
#2971
On July 29 2010 07:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 07:22 zeks wrote:
BC: yeah i'm in waterloo on co-op right now...business analyst for the coop center

i lined up at the future shop @ conestoga for 3 hrs to get my collectors edition


holy fuck yo lol.

You going to still be there in september? Also, I just was at ebgames here in victoria, and the entire wall/display case was filled with unbought sc2 copies rofl.

My name is flamewheel, and I did not buy SCII!

All I want to do is play campaign, anyway.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 28 2010 22:51 GMT
#2972
On July 29 2010 07:31 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 07:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 29 2010 07:22 zeks wrote:
BC: yeah i'm in waterloo on co-op right now...business analyst for the coop center

i lined up at the future shop @ conestoga for 3 hrs to get my collectors edition


holy fuck yo lol.

You going to still be there in september? Also, I just was at ebgames here in victoria, and the entire wall/display case was filled with unbought sc2 copies rofl.

My name is flamewheel, and I did not buy SCII!

All I want to do is play campaign, anyway.


So far, even if SCII had been just campaign and no multiplayer, I still would have paid 60 bucks for it.

So I recommend it :D
SUNSFANNED
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 28 2010 23:04 GMT
#2973
On July 29 2010 07:19 BrownBear wrote:
We already pretty much know what we're doing tomorrow anyway, so for now we're just waiting to see who dies tonight.

Hence, spamfest.


Mmm? Who are you guys lynching? Me and who else?

Turns out computer is available, still its vacation so probably going to be varied at best.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 28 2010 23:08 GMT
#2974
On July 29 2010 03:02 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Never said a word to me...


Yeah, we were going to before YM sputtered out I was false claiming to him.
After the night of citizen's lynch and we decided on the case of YM, I was going to write to sub/proct whether we should do same with you.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 28 2010 23:22 GMT
#2975
On July 29 2010 06:08 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 04:39 zeks wrote:
I require an analysis on Infundibulum. I believe he is a strong candidate for tomorrows lynch.

The other lynch is guaranteed to be Pandain - given that I live past tonights hits

So anyone know whether mafia has 3 kills to use ? 2kp + IT?

I now have all blue claims tyvm

If Pandain flips miller - Protact is scum. I believe thats all the people Subversion has told right? lol

I mean who else would've leaked out Subversion's role

By this, you are assuming that there was indeed a leak. I highly doubt many (or even any) of you have read the PMs I posted between Subversion and myself and Pandain and myself, but I knew that Subversion was Detective from Day/Night 1 and worked to protect him from the second day lynch. Please go back and check that. As I already said, I wanted Subversion to check me to verify me in his circle, but he was undecided between Amber[LighT] and BloodyC0bbler, and ended up checking Amber[LighT], which in retrospect seems like the good move since BloodyC0bbler turned out to be the Veteran Godfather.

Once again, if you have not done so, please go read the PMs that I have posted somewhere back in the early 140s. Why would it be beneficial to me, as Mafia, to leave Subversion alive for the first three nights? If Pandain is not the leak (and he's been checked as Mafia now?) then there is no leak.


The PM is most likely Pandain being mafia, duh.
lalala
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
July 28 2010 23:36 GMT
#2976
Actually scratch what I said earlier; I haven't gotten any info on last night's check.

Still it might be helpful to clear things up if there's actually a counterclaim situation.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 23:37 GMT
#2977
On July 29 2010 00:14 lakrismamma wrote:
So here aremy comments and some notes to make the game clearer.
Pandain is proably mafia we have to lynch him either way. The chance is so small that there are another miller. Also he has been voting and acting strange.

20/30
1. tree.hugger
2. brownbear
3. youngminii Checked by Subversion
5. chaoser
6. divinek
7. xelin
9. SiNiquity
10. lakrismamma
11. rastaban
12. bumatlarge
13. Amber[LighT] Checked by Subversion
15. pandain checked by Zeks DT
16. ~OpZ~
17. Infundibulum
23. d3_crescentia Vet Took hit on day one
24. Misder
26. Pyrrholuxia
27. Tricode
28. zeks Mad hatter
29. protactinium

16/24 town-aligned players alive
2/2 Veterans alive
2/2 Town KP roles alive
1/2 Medics alive
1/2 DTs alive

4/6 Mafia-players alive
0/1 Godfather
1/1 Suicide Bomber
Mafia KP: 2 (until they have under 1.5 when divided by 2)

Double lynches: 2 (1 remains)

Have I missed anything?


did d3 actually ever claim vet? people kept fabricating the fact that he did, can you get a direct quote of him saying he's a vet?
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-28 23:43:00
July 28 2010 23:40 GMT
#2978
Oh what villainous webs we weave, to entice naivety into our midst and feast upon it. The dice is rolled, the hour shall strike for one brave solider blindly entering into the den of the beast. Yet justice doth spread itself too far, and the virtuous too oft find themselves stifled under it's harrowing wings. Flee, oh flee this tainted land, the light is swept away by dusk, blurring deceit and truth, entwined. The colour of our countenance shall cease it's divisive nature. Lo! for the mighty and weak alike shall become unified within this spectrum of transcendency. Our virtue shall glimmer out through eschatological verification, Who shall journey bravely with me out of this most turbulent sea? Would the marked come companioned? The Dice is rolled...

I'm a wee bit infested and very much looking forward to meeting one, or more of you, on this most auspicious of nights.
Adonai bless
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
July 28 2010 23:43 GMT
#2979
Why I think its highly probable there was a leak in Subversion:

All the blues didn't claim a hit to me, so Subversion must've got stacked on

Scum seemed really sure he was the dt.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 28 2010 23:43 GMT
#2980
OH ME ME ME!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 251
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 606
Larva 405
Leta 68
NaDa 46
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft443
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1228
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota292
League of Legends
• Rush1172
• Lourlo807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 36m
INu's Battles
7h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 36m
Replay Cast
18h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.