• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:02
CEST 19:02
KST 02:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9201 users

TL Mafia XV - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 71 Next
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
November 04 2009 00:40 GMT
#1201
It looks like I'm about to be killed by indifference. Such is this game. RoL especially because he's stated, in a manner of speaking, that he does not think I'm a top-3 suspect. Yet he still has his vote on me so I'll die. But I'm also willing to bet that there are others that are just unwilling to change their vote for whatever reason. So let's be frank here.

Why is there no discussion in this thread? I've been awfully critical of L, but the fact remains that he has generated no discussion other than to reply to reply to what I've said. I'll admit I haven't taken the time to make sure that everything I've said is perfectly accurate, but he still hasn't really discussed anything on his own in the thread. There's no need for him to be secretive if he is who he says he is.

But it's not just him. Pyrr has been incredibly silent too. It would have been nice if he could have at least said that my PM to him exists, because it does. Was the death of infundibulum a coincidence or a lucky guess? Did he talk to anyone besides me about being the medic? Did Pyrr pass the info I gave him on to anyone else? I sure don't know because he's not saying anything.

Of course if Pyrr is mafia then he bussed his own mafia member hard for no reason and reduced the mafia's KP by 1 by doing so.

The point is that whatever is leading the town is leading it nowhere. I thought progress was going to be made quickly, but apparently the plan is to sit around and do checks to find one mafia and one godfather. And if that's the case, then there was no need for the double lynch.

If I am to die soon, all I ask is that you do not clear L and Sugiura right away. Again, this is Farfetched theatre, but consider it. The mafia was just reduced to 1 KP and is in dire straights. They need a way to clear themselves beyond a shadow of a doubt in order to live, otherwise the DTs will pick them off easily. They have a medic in their pocket, so they put out a hit on their own member and have the medic protect. No counter claim to the one hit so it must be true.

Again, this is Farfetched. So a few things needed to happen. But there's only one real reason why this scenerio isn't quite plausible.

Sugiura claimed DT and the evidence that Redtooth and Vivi were the same role before Chezinu died. If my scenerio is true then either Sugiura (and company) is a lucky guesser or there was some way to know this. Or maybe there is no way to tell unless one of them died, clearing the other. There was a near instant push on Vivi so if Vivi flipped townie then Redtooth would be cleared. Maybe only Redtooth is mafia.

One thing is for sure, though. Sugi wrote a seemingly angry post about how she'd given us two confirmed mafia but we were voting for Chezinu anyway. I'll go find it. Here it is.

On October 28 2009 18:29 SugiuraMidori wrote:
All right.. I really don't understand wtf you guys are doing now.. I give you two confirmed mafia and you run off and vote for Chez.. just because he's a brown-noser doesn't mean his brown obsession needs to cloud your judgments on the obvious truths laid out upon you :/

If Vivi is voting for Chez, he clearly knows Chez isn't red, as who else would vote for a teammate so early on in the day? PUH-LEAZE~


Oh by the way, this is before she confirmed her sanity.

Amber is coasting like crazy.

Anyway, this was all good fun to type out in case I get killed here.
Cheese is good for you!
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
November 04 2009 00:52 GMT
#1202
Scamp, it was also before I was reminded that I was being a fool at not looking at the logistics of the probabilities of how I could possibly have checked the last two living reds xD

After that I stopped the whole rant against vivi and red and realized they were more likely town than red, unless one is the GF (just as unlikely).
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
November 04 2009 00:57 GMT
#1203
Well this was when there were three living reds but yeah, I understand the scenerio is unlikely.

Also it seems L of all people just voted to help keep me alive while I was writing that long thing. Will wonders never cease!
Cheese is good for you!
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
November 04 2009 00:58 GMT
#1204
Scamp did PM me to say he was suspicious of infundibulum but that quickly became useless because infund died and turned blue.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
November 04 2009 01:02 GMT
#1205
On November 03 2009 13:09 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Not to put a hole in your plan and I'm just saying this to speculate to the moron mafia team who didn't think of this awesome plan on Day 1 but wouldn't it have been a good idea for the mafia to originally make a member of their crew a bodyguard and give him the godfather rule, thus allowing him to pick the bodyguard role and forever stay hidden? It's what I would have done.

I definitely hadn't thought about that. Way to shoot yourself in the foot!
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
November 04 2009 01:08 GMT
#1206
On November 04 2009 09:58 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Scamp did PM me to say he was suspicious of infundibulum but that quickly became useless because infund died and turned blue.


I had to check the PM I sent you. Re-reading it, I didn't really make it clear as to the intent of the PM. It was more so that someone had the info that Infun claimed medic and protected L the night he claimed he got hit and protected by a medic.

I wasn't fully convinced, though, that Infun wasn't just using me to go after L.
Cheese is good for you!
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
November 04 2009 01:15 GMT
#1207
On November 04 2009 10:08 Scamp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2009 09:58 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Scamp did PM me to say he was suspicious of infundibulum but that quickly became useless because infund died and turned blue.


I had to check the PM I sent you. Re-reading it, I didn't really make it clear as to the intent of the PM. It was more so that someone had the info that Infun claimed medic and protected L the night he claimed he got hit and protected by a medic.

I wasn't fully convinced, though, that Infun wasn't just using me to go after L.


So there are two possibilities I see from this....

Mafia noticed my list where I said I was damn sure Infun was blue if L was... OR
Pyrr or you knew and nuked him to make it so I no longer had protection for future nights, as I'm clearly a hamper to mafia having a sure-fire win.
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
November 04 2009 01:18 GMT
#1208
Also, Scamp, thanks for the vote of confidence ;_;
I will remember this!!!

but alas, night is 'bout over, and unless mafia comes out swinging their bats, it looks like Shikyo and HoE will be riding the Styx tonight.
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
November 04 2009 01:19 GMT
#1209
On November 04 2009 10:08 Scamp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2009 09:58 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Scamp did PM me to say he was suspicious of infundibulum but that quickly became useless because infund died and turned blue.


I had to check the PM I sent you. Re-reading it, I didn't really make it clear as to the intent of the PM. It was more so that someone had the info that Infun claimed medic and protected L the night he claimed he got hit and protected by a medic.

I wasn't fully convinced, though, that Infun wasn't just using me to go after L.

Oh sorry you're right. Since your PM I have found out that there was another medic protecting L that had sent his PM in at the very start of the day so that part of L's story checks out. Unless the person who claimed medic to me is lying.
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
November 04 2009 01:20 GMT
#1210
Well there's also the way he's been arguing in the thread alongside me to go after L, as well as a few other things. But yeah, the scenerios you mentioned work too. Plus I don't know if he PMed anyone else. If he's willing to PM me it's certainly not outside the realm of possibility.

I get to sleep now.
Cheese is good for you!
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
November 04 2009 01:21 GMT
#1211
Yeah Scamp didn't say he was suspicious of infundibulm at all he told me infundibulum claimed medic to him.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
November 04 2009 01:22 GMT
#1212
On November 04 2009 09:57 Scamp wrote:
Well this was when there were three living reds but yeah, I understand the scenerio is unlikely.

Also it seems L of all people just voted to help keep me alive while I was writing that long thing. Will wonders never cease!

I know you're green but your death gives Shikyo his confirmation. If he dies, there's no point for you to die as well.

Mostly I'm just seeing if someone's got the balls to switch the vote up again.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
November 04 2009 01:27 GMT
#1213
But sadly it tells us nothing if you're the one that switches things up.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-04 01:40:18
November 04 2009 01:36 GMT
#1214
About the voting:

Voting has ended at 10 KST except for Pyrr. He asked me something right before the deadline and it took me a bit to answer and I told him that he could vote after he got my answer (about mayor votes). Unfortunately it seems he is having connection problems or something as he keeps going online and offline so I won't wait much longer.

edit: L's vote counts too since I had to delay it anyway and his earlier misvote was because I messed something up in the vote counts.

Sorry for all the trouble guys
Liquipedia
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
November 04 2009 01:44 GMT
#1215
To do list for next game: Get a script for this shit.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
November 04 2009 01:45 GMT
#1216
On November 04 2009 10:36 Ver wrote:
About the voting:

Voting has ended at 10 KST except for Pyrr. He asked me something right before the deadline and it took me a bit to answer and I told him that he could vote after he got my answer (about mayor votes). Unfortunately it seems he is having connection problems or something as he keeps going online and offline so I won't wait much longer.

edit: L's vote counts too since I had to delay it anyway and his earlier misvote was because I messed something up in the vote counts.

Sorry for all the trouble guys


Yeh, Pyrrs votes should count for 2, even in a double lynch.. so that adds 1 for each of those columns.. might want to change the counts to reflect that.
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
November 04 2009 01:55 GMT
#1217
Pyrr notified me that he only wants to use 1 vote each.

I did screw up the voting stuff sorry guys but in the end I believe everything works out.

HoE and Scamp are being lynched post up in a sec.
Liquipedia
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-04 02:01:11
November 04 2009 01:58 GMT
#1218
On November 04 2009 10:55 Ver wrote:
Pyrr notified me that he only wants to use 1 vote each.

I did screw up the voting stuff sorry guys but in the end I believe everything works out.

HoE and Scamp are being lynched post up in a sec.


Since when is that ever been allowed..................? Last I heard, when Qatol was telling me he forgot about it, was that ALL his votes count double because he's mayor.. and it doesn't even say in the game rules that they can choose to deny that 2x rule... so srsly.. WTF



If it is, then that's bullshit, and we lynch Pyrr next.
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-04 02:08:06
November 04 2009 02:05 GMT
#1219
On November 04 2009 10:58 SugiuraMidori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2009 10:55 Ver wrote:
Pyrr notified me that he only wants to use 1 vote each.

I did screw up the voting stuff sorry guys but in the end I believe everything works out.

HoE and Scamp are being lynched post up in a sec.


Since when is that ever been allowed..................?



If it is, then that's bullshit, and we lynch Pyrr next.


Well considering it happened on day 2 and nobody pointed it out/cared except Pyrr (Qatol and I had genuinely forgot then, I simply have messed up today)....

Mayor has always had the option of using their votes how they wanted. They just almost never specified to not use their extra votes. Pyrr was equally confused as well by his votes counting for less/more than what he wanted since we screwed up several times and didn't clarify it before.

The entire problem of the delayed lynch was that I am overtired and blind and didn't realize that Pyrr had already voted.

Liquipedia
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
November 04 2009 02:11 GMT
#1220
[image loading]

Night 5


Heavonearth and Scamp were dragged out to the firing range. Heavonearth muttered something about how he didn't care after Ace died and was promptly shot for his lethargic behavior. Scamp valiantly tried to defend himself but his cries were cut short by the sound of muskets.

Innocent Townies Heavonearth and Scamp have died.


Night will last until 10 KST tomorrow. Please send all actions to me.
Liquipedia
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem360
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 360
IndyStarCraft 194
Railgan 69
BRAT_OK 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24366
Shuttle 2396
BeSt 469
Larva 377
Soma 165
Mind 162
Dewaltoss 104
Last 86
Sexy 68
hero 66
[ Show more ]
Zeus 52
Hyun 44
Killer 39
ToSsGirL 25
NaDa 23
Bale 20
Rock 18
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5255
qojqva3170
Dendi1303
420jenkins438
Counter-Strike
fl0m4128
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3566
Khaldor1322
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK14
Other Games
FrodaN2090
singsing1825
byalli934
B2W.Neo818
ArmadaUGS190
Hui .169
KnowMe134
QueenE96
Mew2King57
CosmosSc2 27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick994
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 51
• FirePhoenix1
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3904
League of Legends
• Nemesis2749
Other Games
• Shiphtur287
• WagamamaTV234
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 58m
Replay Cast
5h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
17h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
22h 58m
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 17h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.