• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:23
CEST 09:23
KST 16:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8048 users

TL Mafia XV - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
November 10 2009 06:57 GMT
#1401
In retrospect, you never gave me hotpockets.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
November 10 2009 13:11 GMT
#1402
On November 10 2009 15:00 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:

So why the fuck did we just throw down our perfect hand and ask for a new one the moment scamp starts bitching like he's been doing since day 1? Why would we let him of all people make us reveal A DT AND A MEDIC? I seriously don't get this.



This I found amusing. I wasn't even around day one or day 2.
Cheese is good for you!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
November 10 2009 23:54 GMT
#1403
On November 10 2009 15:57 L wrote:
In retrospect, you never gave me hotpockets.

ADDRESS?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
November 10 2009 23:55 GMT
#1404
My cookie has yet to arrive
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
November 10 2009 23:56 GMT
#1405
I think I still deserve the cookie cuz I didn't know that L had chosen Vet when I predicted he would.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
November 11 2009 03:12 GMT
#1406
On November 11 2009 08:56 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I think I still deserve the cookie cuz I didn't know that L had chosen Vet when I predicted he would.

Didn't you at least talk about it with him? I know your communication was pretty bad early, but it wasn't THAT bad was it?
Uff Da
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
November 11 2009 03:32 GMT
#1407
Yeah, it was that bad.

We were SO slack this game its unreal.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
November 11 2009 03:50 GMT
#1408
On November 11 2009 12:32 L wrote:
Yeah, it was that bad.

We were SO slack this game its unreal.

..... I was hoping these PMs were jokes.....

From: Chezinu [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: Has the Godfather been picked yet?
Date: 10/23/09 13:11

ok, thanks
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Yeah, everyone else voted for L
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Did you pick a godfather yet?

From: Chezinu [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: Who are we killing?
Date: 10/23/09 13:33

He isn't part of the IRSC. I'm going to start my own organization. The only not in the IRSC who is part of the organization is BC. The only mafia member I made contact with was judge. I've never even seen L before. I have in fact seem the letter L on a tv before that symbolically represented L. It was so cool! Who would of thought that L would stand for L! And pyrr has no sense of humor and he likes playing solo - learn that from previous games. We made most decisions without him. Toward the end of the game he was more involved, however. Playing solo is ok, but having no sense of humor makes me not want to talk to him. For Judge, I only talked with him a little bit at the beginning of this game. He told me he was suprised by the lack of communication. So I decided to play as a townie and start my own revolutionary organization made of me mad hatters, vigs, and you name it. We shall triumph!
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Why don't you ask L? We haven't even moved to night yet haha.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Can you let me know who we are going to kill?
Uff Da
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 11 2009 05:03 GMT
#1409
Chezinu was really pissed
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
November 11 2009 05:54 GMT
#1410
On November 11 2009 12:50 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2009 12:32 L wrote:
Yeah, it was that bad.

We were SO slack this game its unreal.

..... I was hoping these PMs were jokes.....

From: Chezinu [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: Has the Godfather been picked yet?
Date: 10/23/09 13:11

ok, thanks
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Yeah, everyone else voted for L
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Did you pick a godfather yet?

From: Chezinu [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: Who are we killing?
Date: 10/23/09 13:33

He isn't part of the IRSC. I'm going to start my own organization. The only not in the IRSC who is part of the organization is BC. The only mafia member I made contact with was judge. I've never even seen L before. I have in fact seem the letter L on a tv before that symbolically represented L. It was so cool! Who would of thought that L would stand for L! And pyrr has no sense of humor and he likes playing solo - learn that from previous games. We made most decisions without him. Toward the end of the game he was more involved, however. Playing solo is ok, but having no sense of humor makes me not want to talk to him. For Judge, I only talked with him a little bit at the beginning of this game. He told me he was suprised by the lack of communication. So I decided to play as a townie and start my own revolutionary organization made of me mad hatters, vigs, and you name it. We shall triumph!
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Why don't you ask L? We haven't even moved to night yet haha.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Can you let me know who we are going to kill?


Rofl, nope.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
November 11 2009 22:07 GMT
#1411
On November 11 2009 12:12 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2009 08:56 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I think I still deserve the cookie cuz I didn't know that L had chosen Vet when I predicted he would.

Didn't you at least talk about it with him? I know your communication was pretty bad early, but it wasn't THAT bad was it?


I think I talked to Pyrr maybe twice and L maybe 4 or 5 times lol.

Our communication was really really awful.
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
ketomai
Profile Joined June 2007
United States2789 Posts
December 05 2009 02:19 GMT
#1412
When is the next game? Finals are ending soon and I wanna participate. I've done this once and it was fun as hell being mafia.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
December 06 2009 07:08 GMT
#1413
On December 05 2009 11:19 ketomai wrote:
When is the next game? Finals are ending soon and I wanna participate. I've done this once and it was fun as hell being mafia.

Incognito is trying to fill a game here. You and 1 more would be enough for him to start.
Uff Da
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
December 07 2009 07:48 GMT
#1414
I'm also getting ready to run a bigger game, just waiting for my wave of finals to dissipate.
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
Prev 1 69 70 71
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1309
910 843
ggaemo 723
actioN 538
Mong 234
Shuttle 104
Yoon 90
Dewaltoss 81
Leta 46
soO 33
[ Show more ]
yabsab 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ZergMaN 26
Bale 21
Noble 15
Dota 2
Fuzer 61
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor815
Other Games
summit1g8693
ceh9463
olofmeister408
Happy356
PiGStarcraft240
Mew2King117
ArmadaUGS33
trigger12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2367
League of Legends
• Rush1231
• Stunt426
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 37m
OSC
14h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.